LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being placed into diapers from a partner full time- what to think about and be nervous for

For many of us being paced into a diaper by their partner or spouse may cause a bt of anxiety or nervousness.  After all it is somewhat of a private issue.  

The first time being palced back into a diaper by my wife, I was anxious having no longer a option to wear underwear and having her powder, clean me up and potentially place diaper rash paste on my bottom.  It was at first unfamiliar to me.  But after while it was like normal activity.

Other have a unusual reaction being placed back into diapers by their partner or spouse/

• Like 2

So while I’ve never had this happen I know for me I would love being put back in diapers by a spouse or caregiver.

When I’m told I’m a baby and can’t stay dry and it’s what babies must wear. Yes I know maybe your not wanting some of humiliation that goes with this but yes it’s kinda a fantasy of mine 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

It just takes away some flexibility and spontaneity in my life

It's definitely an adjustment, being in diapers full-time, but I've found that it doesn't limit my activities very much. It just takes a bit more planning, and also, a diverse product range to draw from - diaper attributes and capabilities are definitely situationally specific. I can teach martial arts classes in my slim, cloth-backed gym diapers, for example, and I've travelled overseas and hiked and toured all over the place wearing various Rearz and Northshore products. I wouldn't go back, but then again, the pivotal difference is that I'm choosing the 24/7 life, and you aren't, and you're better at knowing what you want than I am at knowing what you want, so more power to you. I'm just pointing out that if you ever did want go 24/7 for periods of time, to please your Daddy, that I was amazed as I stumbled along, how little of an impediment wearing baby pants can be, to doing what you want to do. Cheers. 

• Like 1

It's not that it would restrict me from doing activities but it, as you pointed out, takes more planning. Being genderfluid I already have to ensure iI have both masculine and feminine expressing clothes and accessories and that's enough for me. Wearing diapers adds a whole additional level of planning that I just don't want to deal with. 

It also requires having multiple types of diapers which requires more space in our home that I'd rather dedicate to other things. I'm not against 24/7 it just doesn't fit with our lifestyle of sudden out and about outings on a moments notice ?

• Like 1

When I was put back into diapers, at first I was hesitant but after so many leaks and instance from my family. It was not an option anymore and I was put back into diapers and since then I am kept in diapers permanently. Even my mom told me that I was being put back into diapers because I can't keep adult underwear dry. At the same time she told me, I was no longer considered to be an adult and was told I am gona be an adult baby and was told that babies like me belong in diapers and must wear diapers, all the time and forever. Since then I am kept in diapers permanently, and diapered 24/7/365. I'm even kept as an adult baby because being kept in diapers meant that I don't have an adulthood anymore and instead have an adult babyhood.