LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Audrey's Fresh Start - chapters 1 - 5

INTRO

Since moving back home, on account of  a house arrest sentence, Audrey’s mother had been uncompromisingly strict. To be fair though, Jackie’s ass was on the line now too. In order to keep Audrey out of jail, she had accepted conservatorship over her. Jackie was Audrey’s legal guardian again, for all intents and purposes. Just like when she was in grade school. Audrey ran away back then… and, she was far more stubborn and disrespectful now. If it wasn’t for her fancy new ankle bracelet, she would have been gone weeks ago. Audrey would stay in her room as much as possible at this point, almost every interaction with her mother just ended in a fight these days. They both had their own valid reasons to be mad…

Jackie saved her daughter from prison, and in return was burdened with a contemptuous ne'er-do-well - eating all of her food, sponging the wifi bandwidth, and sneaking booze that she wasn’t even allowed to be drinking… not to mention the mountain of court fees she was saddled with, as Audrey’s guardian.  She wasn’t asking a lot from her daughter. Show an ounce of gratitude, help out around the house a little bit, and keep all the arrest drama away from her little sister.

The last one made Audrey the angriest. When Audrey was her little sister Grace’s age, her mom was turning tricks to ‘make rent’ at the trailer park. Only to spend it all on the same drugs that Audrey just got arrested with. AND Now… that she had a new daughter, and got her  life together, she thought that she had some right to put all the blame on her? Audrey had been jealous of her little sister, since before she moved back home. Grace was getting such a better childhood than Audrey did. Being around it constantly just made it worse. Jackie showered Grace with unconditional praise, and support. Painfully demonstrating that she was capable of mothering without an ere of derision. They both felt scorned at this point, and neither of them were able to articulate their respective grief calmly or rationally. They both wanted one thing. A way to wipe the slate clean, just start all over… but, they were both too proud to admit their own failures and weaknesses.

CHAPTER ONE

Audrey was throwing a tantrum, an adult sized one. Screaming every obscenity in the book at the top of her lungs, flipping furniture, and breaking anything else that happened upon her path of wine fueled destruction. “If you don’t stop, I’m calling the sheriff, and you are going to go back to jail!” Jackie threatened to no avail. Audrey was far too drunk to listen to reason. She didn’t want to see Audrey in jail. So, with few other options she wrestled her daughter to the ground. When she finally gained control of her she was furious, and the adrenaline was surging through her veins. She started to paddle Audrey on the ass. “IF… *!WHACK!* YOU… *!WHACK!* WANT TO… *!WHACK!* ACT LIKE… “*WHACK!*” A TODDLER… *!WHACK!*” “THEN I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A TODDLER!” *!WHACK!*” She savagely roared between each vicious smack. Only quelling her relentless attack when her daughter retreated into submission. “Did you think I was joking when I said you weren't too old for a good ol’ fashioned spanking?” she continued with the verbal chastisement, even after the physical punishment had ended. “You are going to find some way to pay for all this! Now go to your room, and go to bed. Before you make me change my mind, and call the cops. I don’t want to see you the rest of the night.” She demanded, as she rolled her sobbing daughter off of her lap, and stood up.

“I hate you! I hate you! I want to go!” Audrey cried, getting angry again, and starting to thrash on the floor at her mothers feet. “I want to FUCKING LEAVE!!!” she cried again. Slamming her fists against the carpet, and kicking her legs about wildly.

“AUDREY! What did I say about acting like a toddler?!?” Jackie asked rhetorically as she adjusted her blouse, and fingered the hair out of her face. “You can go whenever you want… Back to jail. Do not test me.” Her threat seemingly carried more weight this time, because Audrey stopped screaming. “I’m going to walk away from this for now. I expect you to calm down, and go to bed. This conversation is far from over though.”

Audrey did eventually get up off the floor, and retire to her bedroom without further confrontation. At least confrontation with a real person. Audrey spent the rest of the evening continuing an imaginary argument. “Maybe, I want you to treat me like a toddler. Grace gets a perfect life, and you treat her like a toddler… that’s because she is a toddler… Well so am I now. You said so. I’m just a stupid little toddler, will you buy me an ipad now?!?” Audrey was getting angry again, at how much better Grace’s life is than hers. She looked at the ratty furniture that she had scribbled all over and ruined when she was younger. “I want you to buy me cute furniture.” she started to cry “I want to go to DisneyLand! I want you to buy me toys, and clothes, and start me a college fund! I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME!” Audrey was snapped out of her despair when she felt the consequences of all the wine she had drank. She tried to hold it, not wanting to run into her mom on the way to the bathroom. Eventually just trying to go to sleep, so she wouldn’t have to deal with it anymore. “Toddlers wet the bed, so why shouldn’t I wet the bed. I’m just a big dumb toddler. Right Mom?” She thought to herself after several uncomfortable minutes of tossing and turning. When she finally talked herself into it, She was surprised how much she still had to try. 22 years of potty training was harder to ignore than she had imagined. Despite her mind's reservations though, she managed a small trickle. She closed her eyes tight,  clenched every muscle that she could, gritted her teeth, and gave it her all. Audrey could feel the warm sensation start to grow. “OHHH YEAHHH!!!” an ecstatic sigh of relief escaped her, as the floodgates opened, and she was able to relax her rigid body. Audrey was surprised again. This time at how aroused she was, as she continued to soak her sheets.

“WAKE UP!!! Did you wet the bed!?!” Jackie yelled as she shook Audrey awake. “If you think I’m buying you a new mattress after this, you are out of your mind.” All of the things drunk Audrey had thought, and rehearsed last night were quickly lost in her humiliation. “Well… Get Up! Don’t hide under the blanket now. Go get yourself cleaned up.” she ordered, after several seconds of panicked silence. “Your aunt, and cousins are coming over today. If you behave, I won't tell everyone all about your little accident.”

CHAPTER TWO

“Honestly, I may need to borrow a few of your pull ups when you leave.” Jackie said, making right on her threat that morning after Audrey had mouthed off one too many times.

“Oh yeah, did Grace start having accidents again?” Jessica asked her sister. “Sometimes toddlers just need a little extra time. Baxter is taking a lot longer to master the potty training than Hannah did.”

“I can see how that is what you’d think, but no… It’s the other one. It isn’t just her attitude that is infantile.” Audrey couldn’t believe what her mom was about to say. “I found her in a wet bed this morning, and don’t even get me started about the tantrum she threw last night.”

“A wet bed?” Audreys cousin asked. “Like… she peed herself?” Hannah giggled, as she looked across the table to her cousin. She had always thought her cousin was so cool. But Audrey never had given her the time of day. She thought she was cool too, and Hannah was kind of a nerd. Audrey’s red cheeks, and lack of eye contact said more than any words could have. “Oh man, that is so embarrassing!” she snorted. 

“Shut up, you fucking dork!” Audrey barked.

“HEY! You better apologize to your cousin, and act your age. Unless you really do want to be wearing a diaper.” Jackie barked back.

Audrey started to get turned on, despite how angry she was. “I’m sorry Hannah.” she said. “Can I go to my room, please?”

“Sure, we are really going to miss your pleasant company though.” her mom scoffed. “Your sheets have probably soaked long enough, you can probably put them in the washer on your way.” Audrey shutered, she couldn’t tell if she was more angry, embarrassed, or turned on that her mother kept bringing up her accident.

The answer was turned on. Audrey knew she needed to go to the bathroom, but she ran right past it. Her legs started to quiver as soon as she shut her bedroom door. “What are you doing?” She thought, knowing she was seconds away from pissing her pants, with her family right down the hall. She ran to her bed, and started thinking about what it would be like to wear pull ups in front of everyone. She wished that her mother had done it. “Well… we’re about to give you another reason to.” Audrey thought. As her body ran out of time to change her mind. “FUUUCK!!!” Audrey moaned as she flooded her mattress with even more piss than last night. “What’s wrong with me… What am I doing?” she thought again as she finished. “I wish I still had a lock on my door. They could come in here any minute, and find me like this. Maybe I want them too…” She started to touch herself. “Then Mom would have to put me in a pull up… and then her and Aunt Jessica would want to go to the bar… and leave me and the real toddlers to get babysat by my nerdy 16 year old cousin...” Just as Audrey’s anxiety had slipped back into arousal, her bedroom door came flying open. “WAIT!!! HOLD ON!!! GET OUT!!!” She yelled. Her sheets, and blankets were all still in the laundry. She had nothing to cover her shame. 

“OH MY GOSH! I'M SORRY!!! Aunt Jackie wanted me to… OH GEEZ… did you…" Hannah's flustered apology  deteriorated into a fit of giggles when she realized why her cousin was  demanding privacy. “You did! You PEED YOUR PANTS!”

“SHUT UP! I DIDN'T! I just… spilled some water!” Audrey lied. Her humiliation once again trumping her aroused fantasies. 

“MOMMM!!! AUNT JACKIE WAS RIGHT! YOU’RE PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE SOME DIAPERS HERE!” Hannah yelled down the hall. Before snapping a few candid photos.

“What the fuck!” Audrey yelled. “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” She was already running across the room with a fist cocked, ready to punch her cousin square in the face when Jackie turned the corner.

“What is all this commotion!?! You better not be trying to hit your…” Jackie noticed Audrey’s fist before she noticed her wet pants. “OH AUDREY… you didn't!?!”

“She did, Aunt jackie! Audrey peed her pants!” Hannah giggled.

“What happened?” Jessica said, turning the corner now too.

“SHE PEED HER PANTS MOM! AUDREY PEED HER PANTS!” Hannah shouted.

“EVERYONE GET OUT!” Audrey yelled. “I JUST…”

“We can all see what you did. Just go get cleaned up.” Jackie said, obviously annoyed, but trying to stay calm. “I’m sorry you two had to see this.”

“Let’s just give Audrey some space.'' Jessica said sympathetically, as she ushered her daughter and sister out of the room. “We were just coming to say goodbye. I love you sweetie, see you soon.” 

“We can leave you some pull ups for real, Aunt Jackie. Baxter hardly even ever has accidents anymore. She obviously needs them more than my little brother.” Audrey could hear her cousin taunting her, as the three of them made their way back to the living room.  

Her Aunt and cousins were gone when she finished showering. Audrey was relieved that her mother was too confused and angry to talk just yet. “We can have a conversation in the morning. Your blankets should be done drying soon. I think you should get them, and go to bed.” 

She didn't argue. Audrey gathered her things from the laundry, and retired to her room. Only to find a small pile of pull ups on her bed, with a note.

“Aunt Jackie said you didn’t really need these, but I think she’s wrong. You better wear them tonight. - HANNAH”

Audrey was laying in bed regretting her decisions, when she got a text. It was from Hannah. “You better be wearing your pull up.” it read. After a few more similar messages left on read, Audrey was forced to respond. “If you don’t prove it, then I'm going to post the pictures I took of you, in your pee pants.” Audreys heart sank, reading the last message. She had completely forgotten that Hannah had pictures. 

Audrey was a petite girl, but was still surprised she could slip into her baby cousin's pull ups so easily. They just barely fit. The stretchy fabric hugged her hips tightly. “Are you happy?” Audrey texted back with a picture attached.

Very. Goodnight cousin, sleep tight.” Hannah replied.

Audrey’s stress melted away again, when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She loved her pull ups. She wanted everyone to see her, and hide from the world all at once. She heard a noise in the hall, and tore her pull up off, and shoved it under her bed, with the others. As fascinated as she was, Audrey had too much embarrassment for one day.

• Like 3
  • littleCOWBOY changed the title to Audrey's Fresh Start - chapters 1 and 2

This fantastic. I wonder if her mother will discover how turned on she gets from going potty in her pants and if she’ll end up doing more then just pee her panties. I can’t wait to find out what happens next. 

• Like 1

CHAPTER THREE

Audrey spent the next few weeks exploring her new fascination with a bit more caution. She would slip into a pull up late at night when she was sure everyone was fast asleep, and crawl around her room like a baby. Playing with stuffed animals, and sucking on her thumb. Those few nights were some of the most relaxing Audrey could remember. But soon the supply of pull ups that her cousin had left dried up. Or rather, got soaked...

She started to fold towels and pillow cases around herself, like a makeshift cloth diaper, but it wasn’t the same. And they were so much harder to hide after she would use them. Most of the time, she would just end up throwing them out, too afraid to get caught running them through the wash. But eventually Jackie noticed the sudden disappearance of towels too. Audrey was digging through the linen closet one night. Looking for old towels that her mom wouldn’t miss to use as a diaper, when she struck gold! “It can’t be!” Audrey giddily whispered, reaching to the back of the cupboard she grabbed hold of a white plastic package, and pulled it into the light. “TENA ADJUSTABLE BRIEFS” She read the package with unbridled joy. “They must be from when grandma was still living with us.” Audrey thought. She ripped into the package and stuffed a few down her pants, so she could sneak them to her room. Before stashing the rest where she had found them.

She basically squealed, as she tore off her pants, and started to fasten herself into the diaper. It was a bit loose, her grandma was not a little lady. Audrey grabbed another, and fastened it around the first one. “Almost.” Audrey said, as she grabbed another diaper. “Perfect!” she exclaimed. She was a little wobbly, as she pulled herself to her feet. The padding from the three diapers she just put on forced her to spread her legs awkwardly, and she lost her footing. She landed on he butt. “Oh well. Babies crawl anyway.” She giggled. These diapers were so much better than a towel, or even the pull ups. She didn’t even have to try… they made her act like a little baby, who can’t even walk yet. And the crescendo of crinkles that they made every time she moved, was music to her ears. She didn’t care how loud they were. She hoped it would wake her mom up, and that she would come investigate. Audrey knew she chickened out the first couple times she got caught, and had been hiding it ever since… When she wet herself while wearing a real diaper though, she was sure she didn’t want to wear anything ever again. “In fact…” Audrey thought to herself as her stomach rumbled. “Why ever use the toilet again?” Who’s gonna find out? All of her friends abandoned her, she has no boyfriend. And honestly, her cousin could post those pictures at any time, and the cat would be out of the bag anyway.  “HMPPFFF…” Audrey didn’t need to convince herself anymore. “HMMM… EHMMPFF… HMPPFFF…” Audrey grunted bent her knees, and squeezed her sphincter. `She started to wet herself again first. “Come… HMPPFFF… on.” she grunted, and pushed hard. “OOOWEEE!” She squealed as the hot mess started to leave her body, and land in her soaking wet diaper. Audrey got nervous that she was making too much noise, before she remembered she didn’t care if she got caught anymore. Not like she could hide what she had just now, without getting caught trying to clean herself up. “OHHH… YEAHHH!!!”  she moaned even louder as she grabbed a handful of her diaper, and pressed the mess inside against herself. She toddled across the room, and lit an incense. As much fun as she was having, she literally smelled like shit. After crawling around in her messy diaper for a while, she threw herself into her bed. Pleasuring herself with a massage gun, and pissing her diapers until the sun came up. Her heart started to race, when she heard her mom start to stir. It wouldn’t be long now, and she would get caught in a dirty diaper like a baby. And then she could start all over.

• Like 3
  • littleCOWBOY changed the title to Audrey's Fresh Start - chapters 1, 2, and 3

I can’t wait till she gets caught. She better be careful or her mother might catch her pleasuring herself in a poopy diaper. That would be super embarrassing, though it might be a turn on for her who knows lol

• Like 1

CHAPTER FOUR

It had been a few days since Audrey’s mom had found her in that first messy diaper. After the initial shock wore off, and Audrey's steadfast dedication to not use a toilet anymore and act like a baby sunk in, Jackie started to embrace this chance to start over too. “Does my little lady need a change?” she cooed, pulling the waistband of her daughter’s back, and pearing in.

“I not need changed.” Audrey lied.

“It sure smells like you need a change… feels like it too.” Jackie said, sliding her hand down, and squeezing the bottom of Audrey’s wet diaper.

“We’re playing with dolls right now, Mommy.” Audrey whined. Not wanting to be pulled away from playtime with her sister. “I not that wet.” She pouted.

“Yeah! We’re playing dolls, Mommy.” Grace agreed excitedly.

“Well… what kind of mom could say no to girls as cute as you too?” Jackie smiled. “Tell you what. How about I start Lunch, and after you eat, we get you changed. Does that sound okay to you princess?”

“Mhmm.” Audrey nodded happily

“MACARONI!” Grace yelled 

“WITH CUT UP HOTDOGS IN IT!” Audrey added. Bouncing excitedly in the seat of her wet diaper.

“Okay, I’ll come back and get you when it’s done. Have fun girls, be good.” Jackie smirked as she walked away. Thinking about how for the first time since she moved back home, she actually believed that Audrey would be a good girl. As weird as it all was, she was enjoying the peace. After lunch Audrey tried to follow Grace back to her room. “Where are you going? We need to get you changed, and head to the store.” Jackie said.

“Go to the store?” Audrey repeated her moms words quizzically.

“Well yeah silly girl, you’re going to be out of diapers after this. We need to get some more, unless you’re done being my baby again?” Jackie asked. She thought about how abnormal this was again. But still hoped that her grown daughter wanted to stay in diapers, and be a good girl. “We can get each of you a new Dolly!” She sweetened the pot, when Audrey didn’t answer right away. 

“YAY!!! I want a new dolly!” Audrey excitedly chirped. It wasn’t an ipad… yet. But this was still the first time in years that Audrey’s mom had offered to buy her anything without expecting some quid pro quo. “I not a big girl anymore mommy!” she peeped, with arms stretched out to her mother.

“No you aren't a big girl, are you?” Jackie cooed. “You’re my good little girl, aren’t you!?!” she moved in, and started to tickle Audrey. “Aren’t you!” she asked again, playfully fingering Audrey’s rib cage. “Who's mommy's good girl?” 

“I AM!!! *!HAHAHA!*” A soft rumble groaned from Audrey’s belly, behind her ecstatic giggles. “Wait! *!HAHAHA!* MOMMY WAIT!!!” a loud fart heralded the reason for her sudden distress. Audrey had been waiting all afternoon to poop her pants, but this was all still new to her too. She hadn’t actually filled her diapers in front of anyone yet. She usually snuck away still, and did it in private. “I think… *!HAHAHA!* I have too…” Jackie had not stopped tickling her. Audrey tried to hold it in, until her mom stopped. She didn’t want her to though, and she knew that. She looked up at her mom, about to push her away. But got lost in her loving smile. “Fuck buying me things, I think this is the first time she’s actually loved me like this since I was young.” She thought to herself. Another fart escaped, before the mess exploded into her diapers. “UH OHHH!!...” She yelped, as the onslaught of tickles ceased. Gleefully shameful, Audrey looked at her mom again. Happy to see that she was still smiling too.

“UH OH!” Jackie mimicked playfully. “Good thing someone was about to get her diapers changed!” Reassuringly addressing the little accident that had just happened. Her fingers strummed Audrey’s ribs one more time. “Come on stinky girl, Go get some clean diapers, and let’s get you cleaned up.”

“There’s only one more diaper left.” Audrey announced. Returning with the diaper in one hand, and an empty package in the other.

“Oh no… well that isn't going to do. Your grandma's old diapers are way too big for you to just wear one. It would leak all over the car if you had another accident.” Jackie declared. Like Audrey was actually incontinent, and incapable of not holding her pee in for a short trip to the store. “We will just have to get you some new ones that fit my baby girl just right. And get you all cleaned up after that.”

Audrey was regretting her decision for the first time, since ‘going full baby’. “Can we go to another store?” Audrey pleaded as their car pulled into the pharmacy parking lot. The same one that her ex-girlfriend worked at. “Or... can you just go in?”

“Oh baby! You know that you can only go to the couple of stores that are close to home with me still.” Jackie pointed to the blinking bracelet on Audrey’s ankle. “I already drove all the way here with your stinky little butt.” she said mirthfully. But she could sense that Audrey was about to not be such a good girl about this. “Now let’s get going little lady. You said you’d listen to Mommy, if she let you be a baby. You aren't going to be a bad girl now, are you?”

“No… I'm a good girl.” Audrey said from underneath her sunken head. She knew she would eventually end up in public like this, but she thought she could ease into it. Walking into her ex’s work wearing a wet stinky diaper with her mommy was like jumping into the deep end. She took a deep breath as she stepped out of the car, as Jackie helped Grace out of the booster seat in back. Leading her by the hand to the other side of the car, and grabbing Audrey’s hand too. Are we excited about getting our new dolls?” she asked as she walked her two daughters into the store.  

“Hello, welcome to… OH! Hello!” Marcey said mechanically, before realizing who had just walked into the store. “I heard you moved back to town, I was wondering…” Marcey was going to ask when Audrey planned on getting a hold of her, but her train of thought was derailed. She almost immediately noticed the giant bulge in Audrey’s pants. To be fair, It wasn’t hard to miss. Audrey owned yoga pants, almost exclusively - and they did very little to conceal the russian nesting doll set of diapers stuffed inside. “I was wondering… Are you… wearing a diaper?” Marcey asked, eventually steering her brain back on course. 

Audrey avoided eye contact, not knowing what to say at this point. But Grace wasn’t short of words. “Yeah! Sissy wears diapers now! She not a big girl anymore.” Audrey’s face flashed even more red than it already was, as she nudged her little sister, and hissed. Grace continued blissfully ignorant, unable to yet comprehend subtle social cues. “She need more diapers, and we are going to get new dolls to play with!”  

“She needs more diapers, does she?” Marcey asked. The question was directed at Grace, but any grown person could not only hear the overt malevolence in her voice, “And you are both going to get new dolls?” She followed up, batting her mockingly bashful eyes at Audrey, behind a coy smile.

“Yeah! Sissy went poo…” Grace continued. Still not reading the room.

“OKAY… well that’s enough Gracie!” Jackie sputtered. “It was good seeing you again, Marcey.” She said, as she ushered the girls away from the scene. “I forgot Marcey worked here. Is that why you didn’t want to come in?” Jackie whispered to Audrey.

“Yeah… but I didn’t want to be a bad girl, and you get mad at me.” Audrey said. She said, sniffling as tears started to well in her eyes, by virtue of the unadulterated embarrassment she  had just endured. Her mind was spinning. She was having so many thoughts, all at once. “WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!?!... EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNOW NOW!!!” the tears started to roll down her cheeks. “I HAVE TO STOP THIS! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!” Audrey started to hyperventilate, as a panic attack started to dig its claws deeper into her brain.

“IT’S OKAY HONEY. SHH… SHH… SHHHH…” when they turned down the aisle, and Marcey was out of sight. Jackie dropped to a knee and started to wipe away Audrey’s tears.

“Mom… I don't want to…” Audrey started to say between puny sniffles.

“It’s okay honey.” Jackie said. Wrapping her arms around Audrey and interrupting her. Before she finished saying that she didn’t want to be a baby anymore. “You could have told me. You can tell mommy anything! We can go to the other store. I’m sorry baby!” Jackie rubbed Audrey’s back. “ I’m sorry you feel like you can’t talk to me. Mommy is here now though, and I will never leave you again. You’re such a good girl!” All this love felt great, but Audrey still wanted to tell her mom she was ready to grow up again. Jackie released her loving embrace, and turned to Grace. “AND YOU! Young lady! *!WHACK!* We do not tell other people things like that! That is private.” She scolded, adding one small spank for good measure. “I don’t know if you deserve a new doll now.”

Audrey felt like she was in Bizarro World. She was the good girl, and Grace was getting spanked and scolded. She was literally getting everything she wanted all those weeks ago, when she first wet herself. If the price is a bunch of her so-called friends making fun of her behind her back, so be it. “Thank you. Can I still get a new doll?” Audrey said, as the tears stopped running down her cheeks.

“Of course you can, baby. You didn’t do anything wrong!” Jackie breathed a sigh of relief. “Come on we can go to the other store if you want.”

“It’s okay. We are already here.” Audrey said, wiping her wet cheeks. “Besides… I don't care about Marcey and them anymore anyway. They are stupid junkies, and I’m a good girl now.” fishing for more praise almost too obviously. “I don’t want to play with them anymore.” It felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

“Okay, my love.” Audrey had surprised her mom. “Well… how about these then?” Jackie said, pulling a large package of adult diapers from the shelf. These look like they’ll fit well. They are the ‘maximum absorbency’ too, so they should hold a couple accidents. So you can play all day long.”

Audrey was still mortified as they reached the checkout counter. But Marceys fake politeness was kind of a turn on. She could tell that Marcey wanted to make fun of her so bad, and she was sure it would come. JUst not when she was on the clock. “Just the diapers and doll today?” she asked, still managing a small quip, in the guise of polite service.

Jackie was about to say they were all set, but Audrey piped up first. “Can we have the key to the bathroom? I need…” she asked meekly. Extremely embarrassed still but committing all the same. She pulled at Jackie's arm “Mommy, I need my… diaper changed…” Audrey choked on the words a little as they came out still.

“Sure thing…” Marcey scoffed. “Here you go Mommy. The ‘family’ bathroom is the second door on the right. There should be plenty of room in there to get her all cleaned up.” She said with the same malevolent sarcasm as when they first arrived.

• Like 2
  • littleCOWBOY changed the title to Audrey's Fresh Start - chapters 1 - 4

I wonder if her mother will notice or has noticed how turned on she is during a diaper change or if she’s caught her with her adult toy yet. If it hasn’t happened yet I’m sure one or both will happen one day, unless she’s very careful about it. And even if it does it could be years away lol. Good story

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, thedman said:

Is there any chance you can post without the bold font? I would like to try and read the story but I find it very hard to read

It has to do with copy and paste direct from word/google usually. I always convert it to .rtf and it gets rid of it. It’s a quirk of this board software. (ABDLStoryForum used to have similar issues until their last upgrade)

This is an interesting start. I feel like there was a big missing puzzle piece between 3 & 4. Would like to at least see a flashback to that discovery at some point. Curious to see where this goes in the end!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It has to do with copy and paste direct from word/google usually. I always convert it to .rtf and it gets rid of it. It’s a quirk of this board software. (ABDLStoryForum used to have similar issues until their last upgrade)

This is an interesting start. I feel like there was a big missing puzzle piece between 3 & 4. Would like to at least see a flashback to that discovery at some point. Curious to see where this goes in the end!

THANKS! I will make sure to circle back to that in a flashback sometime in the next few chapters!
it's a rainy week, and I'm writing this one pretty fast. but I couldn't help but to start posting.
the positive feedback helps me keep going.

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah i thought it was maybe just me feeling that was a bit rushed but overall a good story.

CHAPTER FIVE

Over the next few months things only got better. Audrey was an absolute angel, and Grace was starting to transform into a gremlin - as actual toddlers tend to do. 

Audrey had gotten  a little carried away a few nights, and ended up leaking through her diaper, and soaking her sheets. Jackie was going to buy her a new mattress, but Grace was promised a big girl bed when she was potty trained. With her no longer wetting the bed, it was time she got a bed that didn’t have a plastic mattress. She didn’t want to buy two new mattresses. So she problem solved… 

Audrey moved into Grace’s room, so she could have a mattress that would be protected when she flooded her diapers overnight - Grace moved into Audrey’s old room, and Jackie replaced the ratty old mattress.

“I don’t like my new room! It’s ugly!” Grace fumed. “I want pretty stuff!” she stomped her feet.

“Traded one’s tantrums for the other!” Jackie thought. Tired of fighting with Grace. “WELL!!! If you didn’t draw all over everything, maybe I would buy you some pretty stuff. Until you start behaving, you will just need to make due. “Now be a good girl like your sister, and finish your nuggies.” Jackie turned to Audrey. Who was snuggly nestled in her high chair. munching on her dinosaur chicken nuggets. “Anyway… Are you excited to visit your aunt Jessica’s new house this weekend, for Christmas? I taled to your probation officer, and the travel rquest was accepted. They were so happy to hear how well behaved you’ve been, that the judge even mentioned early release!”

“Mmmhmmm… I really excited! I hope Santa saw me as a good girl!” Audrey exclaimed. Ignoring the fact that the possibility of being a free, adult woman was mentioned. “I think I have too…” She was going to say burp. But the gas came out the other end. Right before she filled her diaper with a new mess. “OOPSIE!” She giggled. Surprised how lax her potty training had really gotten over these last few months. What grown woman thinks shes about to burp, and shits herself instead. “Good thing I'm a baby!” Audrey thought, before fussing at her mom, for her diaper to get changed. More comfotable with the idea than anyone her age should be.

“That’s what I was waiting for!” Jackie said. Also happier than anyone should be about they’re adult daughter messing herself. “Now we can get you changed, and hit the road!” 

Audrey slept most of the way there, and was groggy when they arrived. She woke up, to her mother’s gentle touch. “Come on Audrey, we’re here. She didn’t even bother to help her mother and her Aunt unload the car. She was too excited to see her cousin Hannah. She was very much looking forward to the inevitable barrage of embarrassing abuse and indignity. Last time they saw each other Audrey was still just pissing her big girl panties, and the humiliation almost killed her. Now she was a full blown baby who wore diapers, and used them no matter who was watching. Audrey didn’t even recognize her cousin at first. She had really grown up over since then. Her body had curves now, and she somehow seemed more grown up, without even talking. Audrey didn’t even care about being a big girl anymore, but something deep down was still mad that she hadn’t matured so physically, when she saw her cousins new assets.

“Brrr… I sure am glad it’s warm in here.” Jessica shivered, pulling the last suitcase into the house. “Hannah,  I’m going to show Aunt Jackie to the guest room, and around the house. Will you and Tatlor take these suitcases upstairs, and show your cousin her room.”

“Taylor?” Audrey thought

“My room…” Hannah mumbled under her breath. As she grabbed the luggage haphazardly. “And why cant…”

“Hannah we talked about this…” Jessica sternly started to remind her daughter of a conversation they apperntly had earlier. 

“It’s okay Miss Grant. We don’t mind camping out in the basement. I know you said Audrey is going to have an early bedtime, and all the comotion might keep her awake. Hi y’all, I’m Hannah’s BEST friend Taylor.” a southern accent introduced herself as she entered the room, and took a suitcase out of hannahs hands.

“Taylor has become like family. She is spending the holidays with us this year. While her parents are vacationing in Europe.” Jessica added. “She’s a few years older than Hannah, they met in her AP college classes. So she was perfectly fine to stay home all by herself, but she has been an absolute delight to have here.”

“Oh. So fancy!” Jackie said. With a tinge of pitty - that her parents would leave her over Christmas. “Well if you are my sister’s family, then you are my family too! It’s nice to meet you, Taylor.”

“It’s nice to meet you yall, I’ve heard so much!

Have fun. Miss Grant is really excited to show you the basement!” Tiffany teased a spoiler.

“Not one more word out of you!” Jessica sternly teased. “Don’t you spoil the surprise now. Come on Jack. lets go before the beans get spilt.” she said, pulling her sister away from the girls. “Put grace in the playpen with baxter too!” she yelled back as they disapeard down the hallway.

“It’s a bar.” Tiffany said, after the adults left. “In the basement. Its a New Orleans style bar. Your aunt is really excited. Did you know your mom and your aunt went to college in New Orleans?”

Audrey was pretty dedicated to her role as baby, but something about Tiffany made her want to act like a cool big girl again.  “Yeah, she told me all about it when we…” She started to talk about their vacation to New Orleans, for her 21st birthday. before she was cut off. 

“OH!... I just figured since you were a stupid diaper baby that you hadn’t heard about any of that yet.” Tiffany snidely interjected. Abandoning her souther belle act rather quickly, for the Mississippi adaptation of Mean Girls. “So… Do you really just like crap your pants? I can’t even!” 

“Okay, Tiff. Take it easy. Let’s get this stuff upstairs. You know my mom said to be nice or…” Hannah started, before tiffany interupted her too.

“Your mom said she’d put YOU back in diapers if she found out your cousin was getting teased, not me.” Tiffany shrugged. Audrey’s eyes lit up when she heard the new revelation. “Besides… I’ll just say she was making it up. your Mom wouldn’t believe I was making fun of her anyway. I’m ‘an absolute delight’, and would never dream of it. Now let’s get this baby taken care of so we can get back to messaging those cute guys from class!” Hannah’s body had definantly filled out, but Audrey could tell she was the same nerdy little girl. Looking for the cool kids aproval. 

“This is a nice room!” Audrey remarked, when her cousin flung the door open, and flicked the lights on. “I have a canopy bed too!” Audrey was of course refering to the pink plastic toddler bed that she slept in now. Her cousin had a beautiful oak bed, draped in a fine silk canopy.

“You hear that Hannah, I told you! Canopy beds are for babies. No guys from class are gonna want to take your flower in a baby bed. Maybe your mommy should put you in diapers, like your cousin.” Tiffany joked.

“I know it’s a nice room. Trust me, it wasn’t my idea to have you sleeping in here. I really dont want pee stains all over my room, so i guess it’s good you wear diapers again now. Just try not to leak or anything when you piss yourself. And, you just Shut up Tiff! I don’t think Carter will care what kind of bed I have.” Hannah giggled nervously. Trying to stear the conversation back towards the part where she was quickly apporaching her womanly prime. She was just as surprised as Audrey. She thought for sure she’d be the one getting all the baby jokes in this weekend - not end up at the padded butt of them.

“Ughhh Carter, Carter, Carter. NERD!” Tiffany continued to joke. “If that’s what you want… but, I really like Luke, and his best friend is Jason. You should invite Jason over tonight, instead of Carter.”

“SHHH!!!” Hannah quickly tried to shut the conversation down. Before Tiffany let onto any more details about their plan to invite boys over, after her mom went to sleep. “Okay this is it, enjoy my room baby! Please, please, please, don’t have accidents on my stuff!” Audrey followed the two girls back downstairs. “Okay… you can hang out here… i guess.” She pushed her cousin towards the giant ‘play pen’ that held the other two toddlers. It wasn’t so much a playpen, as it was nearly a whole room. Tiled with foam squares, and sequestered by a large colorful  plastic barricade that spanned both walls, with a small gate in the center. “I heard you like to play with baby toys. So… have fun. Tiff and I have big girl stuff to do.”

The rest of the day went on without much more excitement. Audrey played with the other babies, ate dinner, had her diaper changed, and was put to bed. She didn’t go right to bed, Audrey had her own plans while everyone else was finishing the party downstairs.

• Like 3
  • littleCOWBOY changed the title to Audrey's Fresh Start - chapters 1 - 5