LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psa, some covid RATs don't detect omicron.

I felt ill last week, took a RAT which was purchased recently in September last year. It came back negative, after having symptoms for a few days I went in for a PCR, came back positive. I was Informed that some of the RATs, do not have the capability to detect the newest variant. Just telling for those that don't know, I was walking around while infectious because of it. 

The latest version is mostly mild, it’s not unusual for a virus to become less serious as it mutates 

Plus don’t believe the boosters help, they can actually make it worse,

Just improve your immune system naturally 

Ok I’m not a doctor so these are my opinions 

• Like 1

Covid is on the rise, despite what the official numbers are saying, because so many people are doing at home tests which don't get registered. I've admitted at least a half dozen since Thanksgiving, including one who died, after not admitting since probably August. I hadn't gotten a booster since last December, and got it on Christmas this year. I'm a firm believer that the boosters reduce the symptoms if not preventing entirely.

• Like 1

I work at a hospital.  I 100% believe the vaccines and boosters help a lot!  I've seen the statistic of those who have died from covid who were not vaccinated against those covid patients who were vaccinated, got a mild case of covid and recovered quickly.  I know 2 unvaccinated people who got covid and recovered after months, it was rough for them and one who almost died still has not regained her sense of smell and taste after over a year.  I am also not a doctor but I work in a hospital and have seen the statistics, and no, they are not made up statistics in spite of the garbage people read on the internet from some conspiracy idiots.

Lots of elderly people who have covid die, young people too.  In many cases it was the covid that did kill them, ruined their lungs and their ability to breath.  They couldn't fight the virus and their immune system could not keep up with it.  You can put out a campfire by pouring a bucket of water on it.  You can't put out a house fully engulfed in flames with that same bucket of water.  You need help like a fire department.  Same applies to some illnesses.  Your immune system can fight off a cold eventually and some other milder illnesses, but fighting covid needs a lot of help.  Even if an elderly person who has covid dies, it might not be the covid that killed them directly, but it has weakened their system to the point their body can't fight off anything.  It's still covid that killed them by making their body so weak at their age their immune system can't fight off other illnesses.

I love the internet and all the conspiracy theories morons believe.  They'd rather believe the average Joe Redneck with his pick-up truck, shotgun and I.Q. of 70 than all the doctors, researchers and data.  It's not about the facts, it's about what people want to believe for themselves.

• Like 1