LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I never set out to “untrain” or train but I do have IBS

Short back story, ABDL all my life, also had minor IBS incontinence issue all my life, wearing diapers to manage.  Went 24/7 3-4 years ago.  I never set out to actively untrain, but sometimes I poop myself… dealt with that all my life.  Now though, after 2ish years of not caring, I have a limited timer until I’m being in my diaper.  I dunno how I feel about this, then again, it’s not as bad as pooping myself. Multiple times today I’m tried to stop my self from peeing only to start squirting, not even dribbling like a damn breaking loose.  I guess I have to go to the doctors and see what’s up. I guess over the last decade of sliding in to diapers 24/7 my body is at a point where this is ok but I guess mentally and emotionally there is some processing going on.  I also don’t regrets where I’m at, but, you know… I pee my self now and poop. so… ~sighs~ yeah, I wonder if I’m going to have to open up to this to the girl I’m dating? #feelingsoggy

• Like 3

I poop really easily too.  If I don't do anything it just comes out without me pushing at all.

I don't trust myself to sleep without a Diaper, and If i'm going anywhere I prefer to be diapered at all times now.

The Girl you're dating will find out eventually, i'm sure.

And if she's the right person for you, she'll understand and support you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I did set out to diaper train myself for wetting.  But training myself to ignore signals and never hold has also had an effect on bowel continence.  While most times i still get plenty of warning and could stop it...when my IBS acts up I get little to no warning just suddenly am filling.  It wasn't a goal but It's where i am at.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...