LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The last of us show (spoilers)

LOL...yea I caught that.  This is my go to answer if people joke about diapers.

It's looking like it's going to be a good show.  The game is being released on Steam for PC in March.  I'm going to pick it up.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, drynot said:

It's looking like it's going to be a good show.  The game is being released on Steam for PC in March.  I'm going to pick it up.

If you have never played it then you are in for a treat. It's an amazing story and gameplay.

11 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

His daughter Sarah asked Joel how old he was, he says 36. She tells her dad jokingly that he's going to have to wear a diaper soon and he said "who says I don't already." 

Thanks for putting spoiler on the topic. I waited until after I watched the episode to read your post. 

I love that this show makes me laugh. Also, the acting has a very realistic quality to it. I can't wait for the next episode. Fingers crossed for more 'not-toilet' humor like this.

Yes, as soon as this line was said in this episode my partner smiled and looked over at me and said "oooohh look he's just like you".

The look of the show is pretty spectacular and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Wow... Episode 3 (spoilers for show and game)

First of all, I loved Bill in the game. He's so on edge I found it darkly comedic. So I was looking forward to seeing him in the show, and they changed him a lot in my opinion. And we got to see Frank in the show which we did not get to see in the game.

I wouldn't have minded seeing a paranoid, high strung Bill but I'm alright with the changes they made. It was an amazing episode. Very touching. I love that they went more in depth and we got to see him through the years (start of the outbreak, meeting Frank, meeting Joel and Tess). Obviously Frank's demise was different than the game.

Well, anyways, I thought the episode was incredible. I'm curious to know what others thought?