LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Temporary Urge Incontenence

If the lower rectum is full (say, of water) then wouldn't that possibly put more pressure on the bladder? I was cleaning "down there" but held the water in. I noticed the bladder urges were way stronger and actually had a couple of urinary accidents. The urinary urgency was real (IE diaper or no diaper, something will happen) and it seems it must have been because I still had a volume of fluid on the other side. Looking at the anatomy, that makes total sense. Anyone else experience this?

• 2 weeks later...

Not specifically the above, but I've noticed that if my bowel is moving stuff along down there, and my bladder anywhere near full, the movement will cause an urge and bladder contractions with urine release.  So, similar thing.  Very weird to feel this in the evening when lying in bed, especially.

Short answer... YES.

Longer answer.... When I first went to the doctor about my increasingly frequent bedwetting, the FIRST thing they asked me was did I often have issues with constipation. (Full of poop...) The doc said that a full colon / bowel can put pressure on the bladder, thus causing incontinence problems. 

• Like 1