LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mummy has got her mummys group comming over for a meeting.

Jessica1965

Mummys support group comming over tonight.  I will get to spend time with my baby friends  the living room all set up for us toys and blankets. Mummy let's her friends change there babies  to use my nursery to change there babies. I'm excited love having  friends over. We will have nap time and story time together. 

• Like 3

It is a good thing that you are not in rubber panties and babydoll. You would be  getting fondled all day

8 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

Mummys support group comming over tonight.  I will get to spend time with my baby friends  the living room all set up for us toys and blankets. Mummy let's her friends change there babies  to use my nursery to change there babies. I'm excited love having  friends over. We will have nap time and story time together. 

@Jessica1965

sounds like your Mommy and your friends will be having fun tonight! I'm glad that you're able to spend time with your friends and enjoy time together. when you have good friends like this, it is very awesome that they get to be able to see you and you get to interact, so you are not a board little girl waiting for something to happen. it's always good to be able to see your friends common because it makes it easier to deal with many things, and in my case I have a lot of good friends that help me, and I'm glad that they are there for me. so this is a good opportunity for you and your friends to enjoy time together and Do whatever it is that you guys do..

It also gives Mommy a time to interact with their friends which is always good! when I was a kid my mom would always have company common I would be bored sometimes because I wouldn't have someone to play with, but most of the time when my mom did that, I was always playing with somebody and it was cool. I would play my video games or play records or do something with my friend, but the thing that really sucked rose at the end when you had to leave. I hope you have an awesome time And that you're able to enjoy the time with your friends!

******HUGS*****

Brian

• Thanks 1