LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help me choose!

Which enema should I do? Then should I use a suppository? Suppository before or right after enema? I am aware of the risks some of the enemas can cause! 

1. Salt Water enema                               1. No suppository

2. Coffee Enema                                    2. 1 suppository                                                  OR       Do Mineral Oil enema + 2 suppositories or a couple marshmallows

3. My personal fav Mineral Oil              3. 2 suppositories

4. Warm soapy water                            4. 2 marshmallows + 1 or 2 suppositories

On 1/14/2023 at 10:18 AM, Three Rivers said:

Warm soapy water and nothing else, safe and enjoyable fun.

Hiii!

I've never done a soapy enema what's the soap and how much? Sounds fun is it extra messy?

?‍♂️

• Like 1

Got it! Thank you all for your suggestions! I tried doing a poll on Reddit but I only end up getting banned even though I'm following the sub-reddit's rules. I do the one I originally thought of (mineral oil). Then maybe the next day I'll do the soapy water or combine them (which may or may not work...) I also have been increasing my intake of cheese and fiber (mostly mac n cheese and fiber bars).

4 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

Got it! Thank you all for your suggestions! I tried doing a poll on Reddit but I only end up getting banned even though I'm following the sub-reddit's rules. I do the one I originally thought of (mineral oil). Then maybe the next day I'll do the soapy water or combine them (which may or may not work...) I also have been increasing my intake of cheese and fiber (mostly mac n cheese and fiber bars).

Keep us posted on how you do! Interested to hear what sort of state you end up in with the various mixes

i can vouch for an coffee enema, cleans you out real good.

even when taken orally, coffee is a pretty good bowel cleanser, rectally is even better (make sure it's room temp!!!! ~100F), it also reduces the smell somewhat.

although i would be interested to know how soapy water and an marshmallow turns out

I like coffee enemas.  Just make sure that it's cooled down to body temp. 

I've never used enemas and suppositories at the same time.  Could be interesting. 

Update Time! I ended up with Mineral Oil + 1 suppos and uh I didn't feel much. UNTIL! I decided to use a small bulb of coke which it really worked. One second I'm fine the next second I get up and it all slips out. It completely destroyed my adult pull-up diaper (poo was coming out of everywhere).

The only fun thing to me about a Mineral Oil Enema is that it makes you loose most control and you have a LOT of questionable toots.

I will try the other combos suggested! But it might take awhile since I gotta go shopping for some supplies (and more diapers preferably thicker ones).

Next planned enema is the Warm Soapy Water! (I plan them in the order of comments first being oldest).