LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do other littles wear nappies and dresse in little outfits when out with your mummy or daddy. This is one of mine. And do you have rules you have to follow.

Jessica1965

Also I think that's not over the top little. I dress a little- little (LOL) in public. Just enough to make some go "hmmmmn" if they are like us they'll recognize it, if not just hmmmmn. Like many other of us I like the way I feel. Inside I'm still an adventurous curious child, the world still holds many wonders to me. 

?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Also I think that's not over the top little. I dress a little- little (LOL) in public. Just enough to make some go "hmmmmn" if they are like us they'll recognize it, if not just hmmmmn. Like many other of us I like the way I feel. Inside I'm still an adventurous curious child, the world still holds many wonders to me. 

?‍♂️

I don't think it is pushing it in people's face I wouldn't show my nappy.  I feel happy and feel safe and love holding mummys hand .we both know what I'm wearing and why. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

photo_editor_ds_1673306775787.jpg.18a0f2939df245541ed72485c7a3cba0.jpg

where do u get the cloths from i look everwhere my size and wont to dress up as a little inbox me it you wont and you look amazing and people should mind there own business it dont interfere there live or anything if you happy then that should wht matter and there should be more love then hate in this world we life in we all eat drink pee and poo the same and die the same so yh live your life to the max and tbh i wish i have more confidence then some people here like i still hide my dummie in public when i wanna do it but i just dont wont to keep hiding myself i just wish i had the confidence tbh ❤?????? i rather suck on my dummie all day everyday then smoke and be really depressed

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

I don't think it is pushing it in people's face I wouldn't show my nappy. 

To me what you've got in looks fine. Cute, but not overt, and anyone who wasn't already somewhat "in the know" likely wouldn't give it much of a second thought, and certainly, there is no basis for offence, as with, say, a diaper visible under tights or barely concealed under a short skirt or dress, where "the innocent" are being conscripted against their will. 

I don't have a mommy, per se, just a vaguely tolerant spouse, but I do wish that maybe sometimes, there would be some playful "rules". However, I'm lucky to be where I am, so I'm not pushing. Kudos to you, though - enjoy! That outfit is very cute. 

• Thanks 2