LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do your parents know?

16 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

* Would you want your partner to humiliate you?

* How far can your parents, on their own initiative, go in treating you like a baby with your consent?

* What I meant baby babyish names, I mean a baby version of your real name, or a baby nickname. How would you feel if your parents started calling you by a new name reflecting your baby side?

Kind of odd questions, but ok.

* Would you want your partner to humiliate you? I might if the situation was right. Diaper humiliation/punishment is my kind of thing. Beyond that, I'd have to try as I go.

* How far can your parents, on their own initiative, go in treating you like a baby with your consent? Right now? None. They have no interest in doing it and I have no interest in pushing them to do so. I also don't really have much of an active baby side, but if they offered to change, I would never say no. And, I highly doubt they ever would.

* What I meant baby babyish names, I mean a baby version of your real name, or a baby nickname. How would you feel if your parents started calling you by a new name reflecting your baby side? I wouldn't be against it, but I don't even know if I have a baby nickname. I guess just adding a y to the end of the name, which I've used before in some cases. I guess I wouldn't be against it, but again, it would never happen.

• Like 2

I know its at weird question, but your answer helps ground others either working up the courage, or those at risk of getting lost in fantasy. Your openness I think has given to the community something really valuable, and will help others who read your answers figure things out.

• Like 1

@AngelBaby

for most people who are involved in the ABDL world it is a private personal item, and a way of release from the stresses of the world. To others, it is sexual. As a result, it is not something that one should really discuss with their parents - that is unless their parents are so open to be able to discuss with their children - you - everything that they do in the privacy of their bedroom.

If you wish, one can compare ABDL as a fetish to all other fetish's in the world. As a result, it is no concern of a pastor / preist / parents or anyone else - that is unless you wish to involve them within your fetish. @Demon-hunter mentioned that his pastor chose not to marry his wife and himself due to @Demon-hunter's ABDL interest. Did his pastor tell him how often he (the pastor) masterbates?  I doubt that. Did he (the pastor) tell @Demon-hunter that it is @Demon-hunter's free choice (a gift given to him by his maker), to chose what to believe or not... and no one person, other than his maker, can judge him. - I really love how organised religion tries to remove our free will sarcasm

@AngelBaby, to answer your question - 1.did I tell my parents, and if so, 2.do they accept my choice. No I did not, and will not tell my parents anything about by ABDL side - it is none of their concern - it is between me and whom I chose to involve. My parents accept me. In relation to my choices, some of them, they may disagree with, but they will never not accept me for making them. 

In most countries worldwide, the age of consent / responsibility is 16 - 18 years. Unless you are a ward of state / ward of your parents - you parents do not have any responsibility or duty in any of your choices - they are yours to make. Yes, you can get advice from parents etc., but if you are over the age of consent, please stand on your own feet - and take responsibility for your own choices. If you believe in a maker or a religion, you might have to answer to your maker for your choices. Otherwise, be happy that you have been given the free choice - and don't let anyone in the world try and take this away from you.

• Like 2
On 2/21/2023 at 1:13 PM, AngelBaby said:

* Would you want your partner to humiliate you?

My Mom dose that to me all the time. For example if I make a huge stink or mess in my diaper, she would make me crawl on all fours to the bathroom to get cleaned up and then afterwards, I would have to crawl on all fours to the diaper changing table where I would be put in a super thick diaper with 6 to 10 boosters and I would never be allowed to walk for the rest of the day and would only be allowed to crawl on all fours.

On 2/21/2023 at 1:13 PM, AngelBaby said:

* How far can your parents, on their own initiative, go in treating you like a baby with your consent?

My mom treats me like a baby all the time and she knows I am an adult baby who's incontinent. She treats me as an adult baby because she know I am not potty trained and I am incontinent. She keeps me in diapers and enforces adult babyhood in me.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

All my family and friends know about me and have seen me in my diaper and baby clothes. 
am I treated differently than everyone else yes definitely there is no hiding anything about my baby side from everyone in the family. 
Up until I left school I still had a bedtime off 7pm in bed and not allowed out till 7 am . 
I wasn’t able to change my diaper and had to sit on the floor when downstairs. 
All my family children know about me now and have seen my room and how I live 

my friends know about me as well and expect that I just live like a toddler 

• Like 1
On 3/17/2023 at 3:06 PM, Cmp said:

All my family and friends know about me and have seen me in my diaper and baby clothes. 
am I treated differently than everyone else yes definitely there is no hiding anything about my baby side from everyone in the family. 
Up until I left school I still had a bedtime off 7pm in bed and not allowed out till 7 am . 
I wasn’t able to change my diaper and had to sit on the floor when downstairs. 
All my family children know about me now and have seen my room and how I live 

my friends know about me as well and expect that I just live like a toddler 

I am the same way as well. Everyone around me knows I wear diapers and they know I am an adult baby and not an adult, grown up or big kid