LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Might have met another little today

messybutt2

So after I got off work this morning I had some errands to run. I try to visit some of the goodwill stores if I can just to see if they have any decent diapers in , I have plenty but can always have more lol. Anyway no luck but I had found a shoe that didn't have a match for it so I went to the front to ask if maybe it was misplaced or possibly up front.  Long story short the girl at the check out had what I consider little style cute clothing on , I commented how I like her outfit and such. Anyway just wanted share maybe you're in here maybe not but if so , HI.  

1 hour ago, messybutt2 said:

So after I got off work this morning I had some errands to run. I try to visit some of the goodwill stores if I can just to see if they have any decent diapers in , I have plenty but can always have more lol. Anyway no luck but I had found a shoe that didn't have a match for it so I went to the front to ask if maybe it was misplaced or possibly up front.  Long story short the girl at the check out had what I consider little style cute clothing on , I commented how I like her outfit and such. Anyway just wanted share maybe you're in here maybe not but if so , HI.  

This was in the fox valley area just to clarify.