LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best overnight pull-on disposable

I am wondering what is the best pull-on disposable diaper for overnight use. I am going to have surgery in a few weeks and will be laid up for several weeks at home post surgery. I will not be able to change my diapers (urinary incontinence) as one of my arms will be in a cast & sling. My wife has offered to help me but I want to try to do it myself. I usually wear cloth at night which I won't be able to do so I am looking for a pull-on heavy duty disposable thst I can change one handed. I occasionally wear disposables but I develop nasty rashes when I wear them for extended periods. 

I don't have any issues with my wife helping me change. I just want to be able to change in the middle of the night without having to wake her. Plus she is scheduled to go to visit family a week or so after my surgery. If I develop a rash I do have a few pull-on cloth diapers that I could use. I can get by during the day with adult pull-ups which I already have. I will be without my right arm for a few weeks. I am severely right handed so I have been trying to do everything left handed. It has been a challenge to say the least. 

The Abena Pullups work very well for night-time use, (last time I used them).

They Hold a lot and are super comfortable.

The only reason not to buy them would be that it's cheaper just to buy actual diapers.

However, in your situation these should be easier for you to apply by yourself as you requested.

If you wet heavily during the night they should also be very easy to take off in the morning.

https://www.xpmedical.com/xp-abe-ab-u-flex3-xp

I recommend the Flex 3's because they have the most absorbancy.

I also recommend a large re-usable under-pad to sleep on.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.  I did order a couple packs of Tranquility overnight pull on diapers. I have used Tranquility tape on diapers in the past and they worked just fine. I  am prepared but my orthopedic physician now wants to wait and have me go through physical therapy and get multiple cortisone shots to try to heal my shoulder. I had an MRI done yesterday which showed multiple tears as well as a great deal of inflammation. I am so tired of the chronic pain.