LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want Some Friends.

Hi "dlfriendwearing"

Have you been bothered by hordes of women chasing after you on these boards? I'm only asking because your signature appears to imply that you have.

If not, I'd call it optimistic at best and presumptious at worst!

I can assure you I won't be troubling you with unwanted PM's and I'm pretty certain the girls on the boards that I know won't be queuing up to get into your Inbox either!

D :whistling: lly

Hi "dlfriendwearing"

Have you been bothered by hoards of women chasing after you on these boards? I'm only asking because your signature appears to imply that you have.

I can assure you I won't be troubling you with unwanted PM's and I'm pretty certain the girls on the boards that I know won't be queuing up to get into your Inbox either!

Its called sarcasm, look into it.

Doesn't exactly scream "Sarcasm". But what the hell do I know, I'm just some guy that gets bombarded with unwanted PM's from random girls.

I like sarcasm. Yes I am bombarded every day.lol

Personally I'd just call it theft, It's Another members Signature on here modified for a males point of view. But if she ain't

complaining then I won't either :P

Dolly, ya just gotta love the newbies ;) I wish that I was so wise in my younger years. -_-

If its changed its not theft. I thought it would be funny if it was from a male perspective seeing how it rarely happens that way. Imitation is the Best Form of Flattery.

I'm a woman, but as far as I'm concerned, the original signature is way over-the-top, crass and offensive.

Mock it, parody it and send it up all you like dlfriend, you won't get any complaints from me. But IMO it deserves to be flattened, not flattered ;)