LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello New Here!

Hi you can all call me Suzaku, I'm an Autistic Otaku and Occultist/Paranormal Investigator that wears diapers 24/7 and am also a little. My little age ranges between 2 and 5. My favorite music genres are doo wop & rockabilly, my favorite foods are anything asian or italian, and my favorite diapers are northshore megamaxes and ABU Alphagatorz/Lil Kings.

Growing up I wore diapers until I was 5 or 6 and I had intermittent bed wetting issues until I was 12 so Goodnites were common for me until then. I have been an ABDL sine I was 10 to 12 years old and am now 27.

• Like 3

welcome!

glad that you found your way to DD with many like minded friends, you sound like an interesting person.

paranormal investigator huh, sounds like some spooky stuff, i hope you're well stocked on diapers, i know i would need it. ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Suzaku Akatori said:

Hi you can all call me Suzaku, I'm an Autistic Otaku and Occultist/Paranormal Investigator that wears diapers 24/7 and am also a little. My little age ranges between 2 and 5. My favorite music genres are doo wop & rockabilly, my favorite foods are anything asian or italian, and my favorite diapers are northshore megamaxes and ABU Alphagatorz/Lil Kings.

Growing up I wore diapers until I was 5 or 6 and I had intermittent bed wetting issues until I was 12 so Goodnites were common for me until then. I have been an ABDL sine I was 10 to 12 years old and am now 27.

Oh that's very cool. I also didn't get out of diapers until I was 6 years old. Although for me, I didn't become a ABDL until I was about 14. I'm also 27!??♥️ I like X-Files. The truth is out there!  (Spooky music plays).

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Suzaku Akatori said:

Welcome to this, almost paranomal group. You say that you are obsessesed to detriment of social skills, I do not see that. Your social skills seem to be strong enough for you to create this introduction, and for you to say hello. You will find here that there are a lot of people here where you can openly discuss most topics without being judged. Here, you are accepted for you being you, and you are more than welcome to play here.

• Like 1

Hi Suzaku, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you can join us. Come on in, make yourself at home, and be comfy. It’s nice here, In The Still Of The Night ? There’s lots of likeminded people here, and if you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ciao a tutte/i. Sono nuova qui ed essendo molto timida non so bene come comportarmi.sono ua sissy baby sempre in pannolini e col suo amato ciuccio. Sono qui per trovare una Nanny che voglia rieducarmi per diventare una perfetta sissy baby

03b6caa49781fbe179fd6e79949a4e61cc84dbf8bb560790aaa62cd9bcdc6b47.0.png

10 hours ago, baby Ambra said:

Ciao a tutte/i. Sono nuova qui ed essendo molto timida non so bene come comportarmi.sono ua sissy baby sempre in pannolini e col suo amato ciuccio. Sono qui per trovare una Nanny che voglia rieducarmi per diventare una perfetta sissy baby

03b6caa49781fbe179fd6e79949a4e61cc84dbf8bb560790aaa62cd9bcdc6b47.0.png

@baby Ambra's post translation:-

Hello to all (e/i = male or female). I'm new here and being very shy I don't know how to behave. I'm a sissy baby always in diapers and with her beloved pacifier. I'm here to fand a Nanny who wants to re-educate me to be a perfect sissy baby.

Ciao e Benvenuto. Scusate il mio italiano, sto usando un'applicazione di traduzione. Non per criticare, ma le auto presentazioni vengono normalmente fatte creando il proprio thread. Se ti è più facile, puoi scrivere in italiano e utilizzare uno strumento di traduzione online come Google prima di postare. In questo modo, più persone potranno capire e quindi rispondere ai tuoi commenti. In relazione al lato femminuccia, ci sono molto femminucce qui, così come altre che cercheranno di farti sentire il benvenuto dato che questo è un posto meravigliso dove giocare. Ci sono alcune linee quida qui che richiedono una forma di buone maniere nei confronti defli altri membri. A parte questo, puoi giocare a qualsiasi età desideri / ti senti, quindi non c'è davvero bisogno di essere timido. Ancora una volta, siete i benvenuti qui per giocare e speeo che vi divertiate.