LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living in harmony, becoming stronger together

Before you read

Disclaimer: This story takes place in the Diaper Dimension created by PrincessPottyPants. Consent is important in this story. Therefore, this is NOT a forced regression story. I find the DD a bit too harsh, so I'm thinking of making a few small changes to better suit my personal preferences.

This story will feature the usage of diapers (wetting and messing), breastfeeding and other adult baby content. There will be no physical violence or abuse depicted in this story. This means that there will be no spankings! As this is still the DD, Littles are not treated fairly. If that's not something you're interested in I would advise you to take a pass on this work.

This is my first story here on Dailydiapers and I am not a native English speaker. Therefore, feedback is appreciated (There is a full synopsis and concept for this story in the "Critiques and Writer's Discussion" sub-forum. Be warned that over there are spoilers, so be careful). I cannot guarantee that I will implement all suggestions though. I hope you enjoy the story! :D

Introducing Sophia

Sophia is a 22-year-old Little, living in the Diaper Dimension. She has green eyes and long black hair, going a little past her shoulders. She is living in a special apartment complex for Littles, where everything is built with their height in mind. It is a safe environment protected by law and owned by a Little, who cares for the complex. Sophia works as an author and is writing one of her novels right now. The novel is about a Little with success in live, living a happy live with no dangers of Amazon society. In her novel Littles have a lot more rights that protect them and her protagonist is well respected even by the much bigger Amazons.

This is only one of the novels she wrote thus far. Her previous work was about living with an Amazon in harmony. Nearly as an equal partner, respecting one another. Her main audience are other Littles, but also some rare Amazons, which care more about Littles as persons then babies.

While working at her PC, she drinks some coffee. She knows that she needs to go shopping soon and saves her progress after finishing the current chapter. Turning off the PC she goes over to her wardrobe and prepares for the shopping trip. Sophia takes off her pants and then her underwear before grabbing a pull up and sliding it on. Wearing protection is highly recommended for Littles, as an accident with insufficient protection nullifies any protection a Little has of being adopted by an Amazon. Since Littles have trouble controlling their bladder under stress, it is significantly safer to wear a pull up.

Over the pull up goes the pants again, hiding them nearly completely. Well prepared Sophia grabs some bags and makes her way to the supermarket nearby. It’s quite close to her apartment so she decides to walk. On the way she sees some other Littles, which live nearby, which she greets friendly. In addition, there are also giants on the sidewalks. Since they move much faster on foot, the sidewalk is divided into two parts. One line for Littles and another for Amazons. On the way she watches with dread an Amazon woman with a stroller, going in the other direction. A Little is inside the stroller, wearing a thick diaper and a frilly dress, with a pacifier inside his mouth, suckling on it without a care in the world. Sophia smells the poppy scent left behind before the wind takes it away. This is the fate of Littles which are adopted by Amazons, she reminds herself with a frown on her face. Shortly after she arrives at her destination.

The supermarket is built differently, accommodating the size of Amazons. Again, there are two rows of shopping carts, big ones and small ones. The smaller ones are made of hard plastic in different vibrant colors, while the big ones are made of grey metal. Without a fuss Sophia chooses a green shopping card and starts her shopping. After entering the market, she starts at the fruit and salad section. The products are quite large from her perspective, with bigger packaging further up. There is a massive difference in the size of the packages, as the Amazons eat much bigger portions in comparison. This is the reason that their sizes are further up, where Littles would have problems reaching them anyway.

After she got everything, she needs she proceeds to the cashier. At the checkout, she goes into the line for Littles, which is led by a Little cashier. Not all supermarkets across the country are this flexible. Most specialize either on Littles or Amazons and don’t try to Cather booth. After paying Sophia takes her full bags and starts her way back home. On the way back she is stopped by an Amazon woman, suggesting: “Oh dear, that looks like a heavy load for such a little girl. May I help you carry them?”

Normally a Little would decline, being offended, but Sophia knows that the woman before her can’t help herself. That’s the thing about these Amazons, having this caring instinct towards Littles they see in trouble from their perspective. With a friendly attitude Sophia responds: “It’s very nice for helping me, my apartment is just around the corner.”

She responds: “My name is Matilda and who are you?”, while grabbing the offered bags. Sophia introduces herself in a friendly tone: “I am Sophia, nice to meet you Matilda.”. Shortly after they arrive at the apartment complex, which Amazons can’t enter easily with their height. After a little prodding Sophia gets her bags back and says her farewells. Matilda congratulates her politeness and offers her contact data in case Sophia needs a helping hand again. Sophia tries to politely decline: “That is very nice of you, but I don’t want to take your time. Ill manage next time by myself.” Matilda responds as predicted: “Keep my number anyway, you may change your mind. It was very nice to meet such a well behaving Little.” and departs afterwards.

Sophia is satisfied that she has managed the situation well. In her opinion, it doesn't make sense to stand too strongly against an Amazon, as she knows her place in society. It is much safer for her leaving a good impression. Amazons don’t just feel superior, they are superior to Littles and they know it.

An Amazon is faster, stronger and more resilient. Making them much more productive in any physical job. They work longer and much more efficiently to the point that Littles can’t compete. To make things even worse Amazons learn much quicker and are able to understand complex problems faster, as well as more in depth. Therefore, making them also mentally far superior. Only in non-critical jobs like customer service or in creative jobs can a Little compete. This means that it is quite hard for a Little to get a job. Only the most committed manage to do so, while the rest end up adopted and turned into overgrown babies, like the one she has seen before.

After entering her home again, she relaxes and brings the shopping bags over to the kitchen, where she stores her purchases in the appropriate places. After everything is stored, she goes back to her wardrobe to change out of the unused pull up and back into regular panties. She decides to write a bit more, before starting preparations for dinner. She feels like she needs to work hard to keep her nice place in life.

Several hours later, where she poured her dreams of a better world into her literature, she starts making dinner for herself. She is quite proficient, as she took a cooking class before. She gets the chicken meat she bought earlier seasoned and into the pan. In the meantime, she starts working on a salad as a side dish, stopping regularly to check back on the meat. After everything is done, she adds a glass of water to drink and then enjoys her meal.

• Like 7

I understand how most DD stories are too harsh for a lot of people, but the best thing about the genre is everyone can make it their own. While I do prefer the harsher worlds that has been built, I am very much in love with the genre and enjoy reading how each author makes their own world. I just can’t get enough of the differences in each story. So far yours is very exciting. You definitely have my attention. Thank you for taking your time to build your DD world and for sharing it with us. 

Thats nice to read Guilend, these kind words keep me motivated to write this story :D

Introducing Catherine

Catherine is a 27-year-old Amazon, living in the diaper dimension. She has soft brown eyes and flowing blonde hair. She is the head of the Little adoption agency “Safe Haven”, which specializes in consensual adoptions. It’s the only Little adoption agency with this focus, being an outlier. Normally the adoption agencies collect Littles that had a public accident without sufficient protection and give them to the highest bidding Amazon that wants to adopt them. Its not uncommon that such agencies discreetly “help” these Littles to have an accident, sometimes by order. Catherine deeply despises such unjust methods, which force Littles to be adopted against their will. She sees the Littles as distinct individuals who need to be taken care of, but whose opinions should still be respected. Her conviction is that only with a happy Little are also the parents really satisfied.

Of course, compliance of a Little can be forced, as they are susceptible to hypnosis, which can regress them to a dumb infantile mind set. Catherine, however, does not believe that it is possible to form a happy family in such a way. To mentally harm a Little so strongly goes against her instincts to protect Littles and is not an option for her. She knows that other Amazons see this differently and therefore she makes great efforts to convince others of her views.

Catherine's Safe Haven agency works on the principle of primarily finding independent Littles who have financial problems. The goal is to offer them a voluntary adoption before it is too late and they are picked up by other agencies. In fact, there are no homeless Littles, because they are not protected by the law and can be picked up even without having an accident. All Amazons have a very strong protective instinct towards Littles, therefore they can’t ignore a miserable Little and will always help them out, even if this is bringing them to a adoption agency.

Catherine’s agency has a good track record with many happy adoptions so far. Her company’s reputation is especially good with struggling Littles, as it provides a much better outcome than most forced adoptions. Because the process of getting Littles for the Safe Haven is significantly more complicated, the adoption costs are also correspondingly somewhat higher. Therefore, being in Amazon society a luxury that only few can afford. It is also more stressful for the parents to have an unregressed Little who is granted certain concessions. This leads to Safe Haven serving only a small niche of society as a whole.

At the moment Catherine is at her home. She lives in a large house with three floors and a large garden. It is a modern house with various systems, such as an automatic irrigation system for the garden. On the lowest floor, in addition to the entrance area, there is the kitchen, living room, a bedroom, a washroom and a pantry. This is where Catherine spends most of her time, going about her normal day-to-day business.

On the middle floor there is a guest room for visitors. In addition, the middle floor has everything a toddler might need. There is a changing table with all the essentials, a large playroom with all kinds of toys and of course a matching bedroom with a crib. Catherine hardly ever enters this floor, as she herself does not yet have a Little. It has a certain irony that she, as the head of an adoption agency, has not adopted a Little herself. She just hasn't found the right person yet and since she hardly ever invites Amazon guests to her home overnight, this floor is hardly ever entered by her. If you would ask Catherine's friends, they would say that she has focused too much on her career. Now that she has a firm grip on the executive position, she has only begun to look seriously for a Little, not having the time for one beforehand.

On the top and last floor of the house there are various entertainment electronics. These include a private home theater, a modern VR system, a high-performance computer and various gaming consoles. She likes to spend a few hours up there on the weekends. In addition to her friends from her personal environment, Catherine has also made a few purely digital friends, including some Littles. She is very tech-savvy and there at her PC she also interacts regularly in various online forums, which call out for more Little rights. She also likes to read web fictions and forum stories on her smartphone over the week.

Right now, she reads a new e-book on her PC. Its such a sweet tale about Littles living happily together with Amazons in harmony. In the story the MC is a Little which chooses to live with an Amazon of their choice, getting adopted but still keeping most of her rights. Living in a safe environment where she isn’t mentally regressed and keeps working as an adult as she has done before. While at home she gets to spend some nice time with her mommy and daddy as a sweet little baby girl, getting pampered by her Amazon parents. This story deeply resonates with Catherine’s desires and she finishes the book in a matter of days. She wants to be the mommy in the story, caring for such a sweet Little girl. After finishing the novel she looks up the Author and is quite surprised as she finds out that a Little wrote it. The author is called Sophia and Catherine starts to look up other works that she wrote.

• Like 6

1.    First Contact

Sophia’s POV

I am awakened by a ringing of my alarm clock. It's time to get up and with a groan I deactivate the annoying ringing. I wait a moment longer in my warm bed before I slowly get up. I head to the bathroom first and get ready there. After a shower, I feel alert and refreshed. Then it goes back to my bedroom, where I pick out suitable clothes from my closet. I decide on light-colored pants and a blue shirt to go with them. I prefer practical clothes to fashionable ones. I spend most of my time in my apartment anyway, writing on my books.

After a good breakfast, I feel ready for the day and get back to my work. I start up the PC, go over my notes from the last day and continue where I left off. Only after some good progress do I take a break and check out the online forums of my fans. It motivates me immensely to read the positive messages and to respond to questions there. Of course, there are not only positive comments, but also some very critical ones, who don't like my work at all. Some Amazons are very traditional and find my ideas unnatural or offensive. Fortunately, such opinions are outnumbered and are also removed if they misbehave against the rules of the online platforms. I have learned not to be put off by such and instead focus on the friendlier ones. Having regained enough positive energy, I continue with my work as usual.

Soon after, it is already time for lunch and I find a good point to stop for the time being. I save everything again to be sure and then shut down my work computer. I go to the kitchen and start to prepare a tomato sauce. After I have this half done, I start another pot of water for some pasta. Shortly after, the water boils and I add salt, as well as the pasta. Now I just have to take care of the noodles and the sauce in parallel until both are done cooking. The sauce finishes first and I turn off the corresponding stove-top. A few minutes after that, the pasta is also done and I pour off the remaining water. Time to enjoy my lunch!

After I'm full and satisfied, I clear everything but the pots into the dishwasher and wash the rest by hand. I could also order food for myself or find something to eat outside my apartment, but that comes with some risks for a Little like me. Amazons like to mix medications into Littles' food if they are not careful in order to cause an accident by which they can justify adoption. Also, I am a good cook and like to prepare my own food, so I never actually go out to eat outside of my own home.

After taking care of everything in the kitchen, it's time to check my emails on the PC. No sooner said than done, I'm already going through my emails. One in particular catches my eye: A certain Catherine Willow, CEO of the Safe Haven adoption agency, would like to meet with me personally to talk about a cooperation. Of course, I know the Safe Haven adoption agency, I've already considered them a few times myself when I felt completely overwhelmed. The agency has the best statistics for happy adoptions in the entire country. I have heard nothing but good things about them and am pleasantly surprised that the CEO wants to talk to me personally. I can also imagine why this is the case, considering the works I publish. After a short weighing of the risks, I decide to agree. I'm very sure that these Amazons won't try anything, as it would damage their reputation quite a bit. After all, they are all about consensual adoptions of Littles.

I draft my acceptance and send the mail. I then proceed with the remaining two requests in my inbox and am through with them a minute later. Just as I am about to close my email program, a response to my commitment pops up. That was quick. I click on the reply and see a location with date and time. Catherine probably wants to meet me in a setting that is relaxed and therefore has suggested a coffee shop nearby. It's no secret where I live and the Safe Haven agency headquarters is actually not far away either, as we are all in the capital city. I confirm tomorrow's appointment and then continue with my previous work. I'm a little nervous, but I don't let myself get completely rattled by something like that. I'm already curious how tomorrow's meeting will be.

• Like 3

2.    Meeting the Little author

Notice: In this chapter, there are a few creative changes made by the author regarding how the Diaper Dimension works in this novel (as stated in the beginning). There will be no further notices of this kind for future chapters.

Catherine's POV

I am so excited, today I am meeting Sophia, the author of the works I have been enjoying lately. She might just be the one I'm looking for, she would be such a good fit for me. I don't want to be too hasty though, after all she is a Little in her own right and I would never adopt her against her will. That's why I would like to start with a joint project that should bring us closer together. I hope that we can develop further from there.

I enter the coffee shop a little earlier than agreed by. I have a folder with the documents of the planned project with me, of course everything is already prepared. The coffee shop has a Little waitress at the entrance, who greets me in a friendly way: "Welcome to Coffee Paradise!" The waitress wears a cute maid outfit with a visible thickening around her waist and stands on a small stool to look a little taller. How cute!

I bend down to look less imposing and reply with a friendly smile, "I have a reservation under Catherine Willow." The waitress replies, "We have been expecting you Miss Willow, please follow me to your reserved table." and does a little bow where I catch a glimpse of the diaper under her outfit. I take a deep breath through my nose and detect no scent markers from her. So, as suspected, she is independent. When a Little is adopted, the first thing the mother does is to nurse the Little. Amazon breast milk is special and causes many different effects. Among other things, it stimulates the Little's metabolism to produce the same pheromones as its mother. This makes it immediately clear to other Amazons that this Little is already adopted and to whom it belongs. It's kind of like how dogs mark their territory, but a bit different. Littles that seem too infantile I just have to check, an Amazon habit that even I can't get rid of easily.

She then escorts me to my table and points out the menus on the table before heading back to the entrance. Many stores like to use a Little in the entrance area to lure Amazon customers. It's in our instincts that we just immediately pay attention to a Little and want to see if everything is alright. I suspect that the Little from the entrance doesn't even need diapers and is only wearing them because of store policy, as it makes her look more needy in Amazon eyes. I am aware of all these things, but they still have their effect.

I set my folder aside and grab a menu from the table to go over the offers. I don't plan to order anything already, since I still want to wait for Sophia. But it doesn't hurt to get an overview. After making my selection, I put the card back. I chose this establishment because it offers a high degree of privacy. The tables are far apart and separated by thin partitions. When you stand up, you can look over the dividers since they don't reach the ceiling, but when you sit down, you're among yourselves. Each table has a light that extends over the partition and that you can activate to signal that you would like to order something. In the meantime, until Sophia arrives, I take another look at the documents I brought with me.

A short time later Sophia arrives. Just like me before, she is led to the table by the nice waitress. Sophia wears simple but practical clothes. Her hair looks well-groomed and she makes a confident impression. That tells me a lot about her person before she has even said a word. I greet her with, "Nice to meet you, Sophia. Please have a seat." and make a gesture to the Little-chair across from me. She politely replies, "It's nice to meet you too Catherine. I've heard good things about the Save Haven agency." and proceeds to climb into the highchair. Since this store has built everything according to Amazon size and Catherine wants to go over some paperwork with Sophia at the same table, the size difference has to be compensated for by this auxiliary measure. It's not at all unusual, and Catherine already helped indicate when she made her reservation that she wanted to be at the same table with an independent Little. So the highchair has a few steps on the side so a Little can climb it independently.

Oh my, it's so cute how Sophia scrambles up the highchair. At the sight a pleasant warmth spreads throughout my body and concentrates in my chest. I have heard that when a mommy finds her Little one, the body starts to produce breast milk preemptively to be ready when it is needed. I am absolutely convinced that Sophia is the right one for me, but that is not what we are here for today. I watch with a loving gaze as Sophia makes herself comfortable in her seat before I attentively hand her the menu.

Sophia's POV

After I have made myself comfortable in the highchair, Catherine is already kindly handing me the card so that I can order something. When I open it, I am a bit shocked by the prices. Since I never go to restaurants, I have as a comparison only the supermarket prices. I guess the prices are actually not that abnormal, I just lack the experience. Catherine seems to have noticed my brief discomfort, as she immediately declares, "Pick whatever you want, it's on me." I politely thank her, which clearly pleases her, and calmly choose a Coffee Late and a piece of chocolate cake to go with it. No sooner have I folded up the card than Catherine flicks a switch, whereupon a little light comes on at the side, above our table. I'm not sure what it's for, but I can guess. I'm about to find out anyway. I hand my card back to Catherine and ask her, "I assume we're talking about the planned cooperation after we order?" to which she replies, "That's correct. I've brought some documents to that end that I'd like to present," pointing to the file folder next to her on the table. "I'm sure we'll come to an agreement that will benefit both of us," Catherine asserts confidently.

A moment later, an Amazon waitress arrives to take our order. She has short brown hair and blue eyes. Her name tag says Tiphany and she turns to Catherine first, "What would you like to order madam?"

"I'd like a cappuccino and a slice of strawberry shortcake to go with it."

After Catherine's order she asks again, "And what can I get your Little?"

I'm a little shocked that she just ignores me, and Catherine responds with a frown, "You shouldn't ask me that, but Sophia herself. She is an independent Little."

Tiphany, however, persists and asks again, "Shall I get the children's menu for her then?"

That's going too far for me now too, and I point out in a neutral tone, "I'm happy with the regular menu. Which, by the way, clearly states that all food and drinks are also offered in smaller portions for Littles."

This, in turn, seems to shock Tiphany that I'm talking like an adult. Apparently our waitress is one of those people who only sees Littles as babies and is blindsided when that's not the case. She takes a step toward me and Catherine gives her a warning look as she takes a deep breath. Probably to calm herself down?!?

"Of course, um, miss, what would you like to order?", Tiphany finally turns to me.

I finally place my order and she quickly disappears again.

3.    That’s a lot of stuff happening

Catherine's POV

I can't believe how disrespectfully our waitress treated my sweet Sophia. In the end, she even checked to see if Sophia was really not adopted yet. I guess her shamelessness knows no bounds. Angrily, I mutter, "I think I'll have to complain to the manager later. Such behavior is unacceptable."

Sophia agrees with me, "I think so too, but you don't have to go so far as to complain to the manager on my account. Littles don't usually go to restaurants like this, so I can somewhat understand why she drew the wrong conclusions. I think she gets it now."

I calm down again, Sophia is right after all, I shouldn't project my standards onto others. But if the waitress takes the liberty of doing something again, we will have a problem! Ok, I concentrate again on the actual reason for the meeting today. I open my prepared folder and take out the first document. "The Safe Haven agency would like to commission a book from you. The book is to tell a story from the perspective of a Little who finds a happy family through our agency. This story would be based on a real case. The goal is to provide a better insight into our operations, for which you will have access to the relevant documentation. It is also planned that you can visit the Safe Haven headquarters several times to get a personal impression. We want to make us seem less threatening to Littles by presenting this transparently and detailed in a book. Unlike a documentary, however, the book should be interesting to read and achieve a wider readership through its exciting story."

After I have outlined my formal proposal, which is again written and detailed in the document, I wait anxiously for Sophia's reaction. She seems to have to process this first and takes a closer look at the accompanying document. I give her some time and then continue with the details. In the meantime, our order is delivered by Tiphany, who puts it down without a word and disappears again. I am glad that Sophia seems to be interested. I had expected that, since the topic fits well with what she is writing anyway, but you can never be sure.

With coffee and cake we discuss animatedly about the order, the remuneration for Sophia of course an important point. However, it all seems to give and slowly we go through my brought documents. In the end, I have convinced my favorite little author. Of course, I don't push her to sign immediately. We agree that I will send her all the documents again by e-mail and that she will give me a final acceptance or rejection within a week. Satisfied with the result, I get up and am about to say goodbye when I notice that something is wrong. Worried, I ask, "What's wrong Sophia? Can I help you?"

Sophia sheepishly replies, "No, everything's fine. I just have to go to the bathroom all of a sudden," and she quickly starts climbing down her highchair. I look after her with a worried expression as she disappears in the direction of the toilets. I have a suspicion and prepared as I am, I take a test strip for Little medication from my purse. I add a few crumbs of Sophia's cake and a few drops from her empty cup. It takes a while to get the result. I take a proof photo with my phone of the test strip along with our table and pocket it all before heading to the restrooms.

Sophia's POV

Damn, why is my stomach suddenly giving me such trouble? Was there something in my food or the coffee? I don't know, but I need to get to the bathroom fast. Another gurgling sound comes from my tummy, as the pressure in my bowls increases further. Just before I reach the restrooms, the cramps start and I have to stop for a second. A muffled toot escapes, but I keep control and continue into the restrooms. In panic I search for a Little sized toilet and find one with relief. I open the door to the cabin and enter. Pfrrrpt! Another fart escapes my bum, this time more pronounced, as the next cramp hits me much harder. I lock the door behind me and turn. In horror I notice that this toilet has a “Out of Order” sign on it and is taped shut with barrier tape. I unlock the door again and search for another Little sized toilet, but there isn’t one. Another cramp forces some bubbly toots out this time. My Pull Up is NOT made for this! I need to use a toilet now!

My search is in vain and as I hear someone else entering the restroom, I go back into the broken Little toilet cabin. I have nearly no time left, so I ignore the Out of Order sign and rip the tape away. Just as I finish someone stops right behind me and I hear Catherine’s voice: “Oh dear, I think the mean waitress may have put something into your drink or food.”

I manage to undo my pants, revealing my Pull Up and then the final cramp hits me. A hot, mushy load erupts from my bum with a squelching sound. The mushy brown mess piles up in the seat of my Pull Up, before overflowing. The sensation of my hot, slimy mess squishing and mushing up against my skin drives tears into my eyes. From all the stress my bladder releases too and my pee floods the front of my overused Pull Up. There I am, right in front of a toilet with Catherine watching me, filling my Pull Up front and back, while bawling like an infant.

Before I finish emptying myself, I can feel strong arms hugging me tightly from behind. With soothing sounds Catherine whispers into my ear: “None of this is your fault. It's not your fault. I don't think any worse of you because of it. Everything is all right. I will help clean you up. Nobody will know about what happened here.”

The kind words and the hug calm me down a lot. I also finished defecating and only sob now, instead of crying. I let myself lean into the strong arms and let my thumb go into my mouth, suckling on it rhythmically. I feel so small right now, as if I had just lost all adulthood. But I feel safe in those strong warm arms. I trust Catherine. She will make everything better. She isn’t disgusted by my accident and said that she doesn’t think lesser of me, because of it. I feel like in one of my novels, having the best caring Amazon mommy you could imagine.

We stay in this position for a minute, Catherine continuing to sooth me, until she brings me over to a changing table, laying me carefully on it. I’m still suckling on my thumb, still processing what happened, letting Catherine do her thing and trying to not think about it. She slowly removes my overused Pull Up, throwing it in the disposal, before using some wet wipes to clean me up. This high-class establishment has a fancy changing table, which warms up the wet wipes, which feel really nice. I kind of like the feeling of having Catherine care for me, I notice how she proceeds delicately and doesn’t seem repulsed at all from the smell of my messy tushy.

After Catherine is done, she slides a new Pull Up on me and I remove my thumb from my mouth, thanking her with a deep blush: “Thanks Catherine, I really appreciate your help. This felt … really nice actually.”

She responds with a warm smile, “Of course I help you. I deeply respect you and it wasn’t your fault anyways. It also felt nice for me to care for you.”, with a frown she continues, “I am really sorry that you had to suffer. This waitress is in a lot of trouble. I already called my sister Martha, she does things a bit different then I do. She should arrive any minute now.”

Tiphany’s POV

My little medicine should have done its work by now. Time to take a look at the result, this bossy Little will be mine. With a big grin I enter the restroom and smell my victory right away. But instead of a Little wailing in her own filth, I find a very angry Amazon lady speaking to me in a deadly tone: “I know what you did Tiphany and I collected enough proof to get you into prison.”

A cold shiver runs down my spine. “Please don’t call the police, Ill do anything!”, I desperately plead.

She answers, “Really anything? I can be convinced, if you let my sister Martha baby you for a week. You can go afterwards if you choose to do so.”

That cant be that bad, so I agree quickly. Just in that moment another Amazon enters the restroom and greets us, “Long time no see Catherine. You know you never called me before for taking care of someone. I thought you despise my methods?”

Catherine answers, “I still do, but Tiphany here was a very bad girl, so I thought of putting her in your caring hands for a week. She choose so freely.”

With increasing uneasiness, I slowly turn around, seeing a giant of an Amazon before me, at least a head taller than myself. In a low voice I confess, “It’s true, you can baby me for one week and then I can choose to leave.”

Martha measures me with an evil grin, before getting even closer, putting her mouth next to my ear, whispering so only I can hear, “You probably just think that one week is not so bad, that afterwards you can just go on as before. You think that Amazons cannot be regressed. But you are wrong about that. In this one week we will explore your true self, the small Little baby girl hiding deep inside you. We will bring it out together to play and put your arrogant adult self far away. There is already a thick diaper waiting for you in my bag right here. When I am finished with your training you will love your warm mushy diapers.”

With the last words, I feel a prick, like from a needle. I take a few steps back and want to protest, but Martha is already there with an inflatable pacifier that she expertly puts into my mouth, inflating it before I can say a word.

Catherine’s POV

Tiphany chose this option with her free will, but whatever my sister whispered to her seems to have troubled her greatly. With the pacifier in her mouth and tears in her eyes, she staggers and is deftly caught by Martha. Excitedly, I follow Martha as she pulls out of her large bag the largest diaper I have ever seen. With practiced hand grips Martha takes Tiphany clothes off, who seems to resist only weakly. The last thing to come are the panties, which Martha takes off almost with reverence before replacing them with the thick diaper.

She closes the diaper around Tiphany’s crotch, sealing her inside the infantile garment. I comment, “Don’t be sad Tiphany, you brought this all on yourself. Just endure it for a week and you can go. I will even visit you, when the time is up and help you to leave, if you want it. Maybe you discover that you like diapers more than panties, you can tell me then.”

With a stern look to my sister, I announce, “I mean what I just said, Ill visit you in a week.”, to which she responds, “Of course. Your Little must be someone really special, since you called me for the first time to take care of someone. I still can’t believe it. Are you ok, little sis?”

I give her a playful nudge on the shoulder and answer, “I’m fine, you know how we are around Littles.”

Martha gives me this non-believing look, like if there is more to it, but I just shrug and leave with Sophia in my arms. I don’t want to know what happens next to Tiphany and I also don’t want my sweet little Sophia to see. In the end Martha uses some questionable methods I don’t approve and I just mentioned to her that Tiphany was a very bad girl.

After leaving the restrooms, I check out at the front, telling the Little there that her colleague will take an unplanned leave for about a week, because of medical reasons. She seems a bit puzzled, especially as I’m still carrying Sophia in my arms. After leaving I take a closer look at my sweet girl, who seems to be in deep thoughts. I think what happened back there was a bit too much for one evening. I walk a bit and sit down at a bench, letting Sophia down beside me. We just sit there for a while, until Sophia states, “Wow, didn’t knew you had such a scarry big sister.”, blushing immediately, as she notices what she just said.

“I know, she is very tall and quite intimidating. Also have you seen her muscles? She works out regularly and is very fit.”, I muse, trying to lighten the mood.

With a grin Sophia agrees, “Yeah totally. Heh. Let’s call this a strange day and get back home.”, she pauses for a second and asks meekly, “Can you … bring me home please? I’m still a bit startled and would feel safe going with you.”

I am very happy she asked and agree, “Of course, should be the least after everything went so awful after inviting you here.”, I feel like today we forged a strong bond of trust, which was much more then I hoped to accomplish today.

• Like 8

I absolutely LOVE this chapter. I absolutely LOVE seeing an Amazon punished in diapers like this. I bet she’s going love making her poopy diapers extra sticky in front. ?

• Salinas98 changed the title to Living in harmony, becoming stronger together

4. Making new plans

I am home again, Catherine brought me back safely. I am so grateful to her for standing up for me. She was not disgusted when I pooped my pull up in the coffee shop. She was so nice and supporting. I still have this warm feeling in my tummy from thinking about it. Her strong arms, as she cuddles me, calming me down when I was in distress. I felt so little and vulnerable and Catherine stood firmly on my side, helping me avoid adoption by this rude Amazon waitress.

I am satisfied with the outcome of the story. Tiphany really deserves to have to use diapers herself. Its only for a week, until she is free again, but I hope she learns something from the experience. I also had the opportunity to meet Catherine's big sister. She is imposing and strong, but I am not entirely comfortable in her presence. So much has happened today. I have to process it all first. The offer to write a book in cooperation with Catherine's company appeals to me quite a bit, but I don't want to decide too hastily.

I relax a bit at home, before starting to write again. Putting my feelings I have right now into the start of a new novel. A novel that may be done together with Catherine. Feeling about her makes me feel warm and protected. I always lived closed off here at my apartment and expressed my dreams of a perfect mommy in my books, but now I may have found the perfect mommy I always dreamed about. I always dreaded to be adopted before, thinking that there couldn’t be such a sweet mommy for me out there. Thinking that every Amazon just wants to degrade me, to steal my freedoms and keep me like a pet. Catherine is different, I know it! She can’t fake being so loving, so caring, when improvising on the situation herself.

I know I shouldn’t let myself be adopted, but with her it might be a great thing to do. I really feel our bond we forged today in that crisis. I need to see her again. I need to talk to her again and see where it leads to. I want to know her better to make sure that she is really the right one for me. I want to call her and plan another meeting, but on the other hand I’m quite nervous. I don’t know if she is interested in me beyond a purely business relationship. If she would see me as her Little, she surely would have acted in the shop. Hmmm. No, that’s not it, she couldn’t have acted without damaging her career. The Safe Haven agency is all about consensual adoptions, if she had forced an adoption in the coffee shop, using the staged accident, she would have lost face in the public eye.

In one fell swoop, I'm not so sure if Catherine was just covering her own interests. Looking from this perspective she could just have good self-control and managed to act in the best way for her image. This sobered me up again and I don't know what to think. I just need to spend more time with her, get to know her better, to understand how she really feels about me. Based on my findings I can make a better decision about the cooperation itself. I have a plan and I know how to proceed.

A while later in the evening, after Sophia has eaten, she sits on the couch a little longer and drinks wine from a glass. The bottle in front of her half empty. She still wears the same pull up, which Catherine put on her, simply forgotten to change out of it. Her subconscious may have helped there a bit, as it was Catherine putting it on her, so she didn’t want to take it off immediately. The day is drawing to a close and Sophia is a bit drunk. She finally falls asleep on her couch, wrapped in a cozy blanket and starts to dream:

She dreams that she is back in the coffee shop. She goes to the bathroom, but before she can reach it, Martha walks in with a big diaper and a, even bigger grin. In her dream, Martha speaks to her, "What are you doing here in the restroom? Little girls like you belong in a thick diaper like this one!" Before Sophia can answer, a pacifier is already in her mouth and she can't resist sucking on it. Martha opens the diaper on the floor and calls over to her, “Come here Little girl, before you make a stinky in your pants.” Sophia turns away from the diaper and finds herself in a kneeling position, looking up to the seat of an Amazon sized toilet. She thinks: “Its so big, much to big for me. Suckle Suckle. I’m a Little girl needing her diapers. Suckle Suckle. But Amazons are so scary, they don’t have my best interests in mind. Suckle Suckle. I just need a perfect mommy that cares for me. That loves me and that respects me.” Then just like it happened earlier she pushes a stinky load out of her tushy, but this time directly into her panties. While Sophia fills her panties with a stinky load in her dreams, she just passes some gas in the real world. After finishing her deed in the dream Sophia starts to cry and out of nowhere Catherine appears. In the dream Catherine is much larger with a holy aura like an angel descending from heaven. Coming to her Little girl to save the day and just like an angel she makes the sad feelings go away. The angelic Catherine brings her over to a warm changing table, exchanging her adult clothes with a comfy diaper and a cute, frilly onesie over it. Sophia basks in the care and love, indulging in her deepest fantasies, as her angelic mommy starts to undo her bra, showing her full breast to her sweet Little baby girl. Like a needy baby Sophia latches on and starts nursing, swallowing the sweet nectar that is given to her in big gulps. At this moment everything is perfect, she is at peace with the world. As she feels a warmth entering her tummy, she feels another warmth spreading around her crotch. It feels so good, not having any care in the world.

In the real-world Sophia started sucking on her thumb, shortly after wetting her pull up with a satisfied grin. Her pee-pee is leaving her slowly, giving the pull up enough time to absorb it all. When Sophia wakes up the next morning, she feels well rested and deeply relaxed. It's nice and warm in her cozy blanket on the couch. She feels a bit damp around her crotch and it smells weird, but she doesn’t care. She still remembers the end of the dream, the nice feelings as she nursed from Catherine …

As her thoughts reached that point, she blushes heavily and stands up. Noticing her wet pull up, hanging soggily from her waist, she is even more embarrassed. Her last nighttime accident was a couple months ago. At least she wore protection this time and don’t has to wash the sheets. She quickly dispatches of the used pull up, checking her couch for any stains afterwards, but finding none. “Catherine did a good job putting that one on me.”, she blushes again after that thought and continues to shower after getting everything back in order on the couch.

After breakfast she takes a closer look at the documents she received from Catherine yesterday, evaluating the proposal more in depth. After a while she feels like she has revisited everything properly. She knows the next step, she decided on it yesterday, but she is quite nervous, as she stares at Catherine’s telephone number she found in the file folder.

Catherine’s POV

I wonder if I made a bad impression yesterday. It was my suggestion to meet at the coffee shop and that's why Sophia got so embarrassed. She seemed quite shocked and even after the event her confidence was shaken. In the end, I accompanied her home. I would have loved to have come to the apartment with her to make sure she didn't lack for anything, but unfortunately that wasn't possible. Maybe it was better that way, because I want to show Sophia that I do respect her and see her as more than just a silly baby like that waitress. I'm glad I called Martha, the waitress definitely deserves it. Nobody makes my sweet little Sophia cry and walks away without severe consequences!

I’m a bit of a mess and can’t concentrate on my work. I have this roller coaster of emotions in me right now, most of them worried about Sophia’s feelings. I need to know; I need to talk with her. With determination I put her number in my telephone and giver her a call. She picks up the phone immediately, as if she was waiting for my call. “Hi Sophia, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday … How are you feeling? Is everything ok?”

Sophia responds after a short pause: “I’m feeling good. I wanted to call you and then you were just a bit faster. I wanted to thank you for your support yesterday, it means a lot for me. I want to meet again to talk about your proposal. I took another look at it and it would be great if we could meet at your residence. Would that be ok for you?”

I am sooo happy that she didn't get a bad impression of me yesterday. I accept her suggestion with enthusiasm and suggest an appointment directly tomorrow morning. Sophia seems a little surprised by my enthusiasm, but I can't feel any discomfort over the phone. On the contrary, she seems pleased about the quick appointment. We'll talk some more about the book I'm planning to have her write for my company before we end the conversation. I'm so excited! There is so much to prepare. Tomorrow everything will be perfect, I will make sure of it!

• Like 8

5.    Heavy rain

Sophia’s POV

I can't wait, today I am visiting Catherine's home for the first time. I am curious how it looks like with her. I prepare myself as usual and put on a pull up as well. However, I spend a little more time than usual in the bathroom to groom myself out a little more. When I open my apartment door I notice that it's raining pretty hard outside, so I take another umbrella and head out. I have Catherine's address and should be able to get there safely via public transportation.

When I get off at the station near Catherine's house, I'm not quite paying attention and slip. I land with a splash in a puddle and feel the cold water penetrate my clothes. An Amazon man sees the misfortune and immediately comes to my rescue, "Oh little one, that doesn't look good. Did you hurt yourself?". He helps me out of the puddle and looks at me worriedly. Somewhat embarrassed, I answer, "I'm fine, I just got a little wet. My friend's house is not far, I can dry my clothes there. Thanks for the help!"

He still looks for injuries on my hands and knees, but this only confirms my statement. Turning to me with a serious look, he says, "I can't have you running around here with dripping clothes. Come on I'll carry you and you show me where to take you." Before I can object, he has already lifted me up, as well as my umbrella and looks at me promptingly. I stifle my indignation, because I know that it is useless in this situation and simply accept the help. I stretch out my hand, "That way and then left around the corner," I instruct him. With his help I arrive quickly at my destination.

The house in front of me is huge, even by Amazon standards, and has a big garden around it. I can even see a small river that winds through the garden and ends in a small pond. Next to the house there is a large garage on the property, which I recognize by the gate. There is an additional building, which seems to be connected to it. However, I can see only the beginning because the rest is behind the house. Everything makes quite a modern and well-kept impression on me. While I'm still amazed and confirm on my cell phone that I'm right, the man asks me, "Is this the right house?"

“Yes, it is.”, I confirm and he rings the doorbell at the garden gate. Catherine opens the door and looks in bewilderment at the man holding me in his arms. She recognizes me directly and walks quickly through the rain towards us both, firing questions like bullets in an accusing tone towards the man, "What's going on here? Why are you carrying Sophia? Why is she dripping wet?"

Catherine seems pretty upset and my helper starts explaining himself right away, "I saw this little girl fall into a puddle and that's why I helped her come here. I was very worried and wanted to make sure that she reached a warm place to dry her clothes quickly." After he summarized the events, Catherine appears to be a bit calmer and responds, “Give her to me, please. I'll make sure she gets out of those wet clothes. Thank you for your help!" I am handed over carefully and decide to wait quietly for the time being. Catherine seems to have everything well under control. My helper then says goodbye and I am taken inside.

Catherine's heartbeat is racing and she hugs me a little too tight. Her breathing is rapid and her eyes dilated. I already know these signs. I know that this surprise has fully triggered Catherine's Amazon instincts and she is deeply in mommy mode right now. There is nothing I can do but wait until she has calmed down a bit and thinks more clearly. I try to reason with her anyway, “Everything is fine, it happened exactly as the friendly man just said. No one is trying to take me away from you. It's all right, I'm really fine.”

She ignores me as expected and takes me straight on to the bathroom. Once there, she lets warm water run into the bathtub and starts to take off my wet clothes. While doing so, she speaks to me in a soothing tone, "My poor little Sophia, you must be sooo cold. Let mommy help you take off your wet clothes. You must quickly take a hot bath to warm up again. I hope you haven't caught a cold already." I do not resist and instead help a little. In the end, she is not wrong that I have to take off my wet clothes and let them dry. The puddle was also not exactly clean and a bath would not be bad. I don't blame Catherine right now for invading my privacy. After I stand naked in front of her, I am placed in the now slightly filled bathtub and Catherine adds some bubble bath. She waits right next to it, watching me like a toddler that needs supervision while taking a bath. I just accept her presence, knowing that it will calm her down and start to wash myself.

As I take my bath, Catherine's worried look slowly changes to a loving and content expression on her face. I like this expression and honestly feel pretty comfortable. I know I can trust Catherine and that she has calmed down by now, so I teasingly ask, "Do you enjoy seeing me bathe?"

That manages to get her out of her stupor and her face blushes as she realizes the situation. A bit taken aback, she replies, "Yes! ... Well, I mean ... I should go out quickly." She stands up and want to leave the bathroom, but I stop her by stating, “You can stay if you want! I trust you, Catherine!” She turns back slowly to me and glances at me uncertainly. We both know that she wants to stay and pamper me, but at the same time she wants to respect my privacy and independence. With my consent she doesn’t disrespect me, so she sits down again and says, “I'm sorry that I just overreacted like that. When I saw you dripping wet in the arms of a stranger, it gave me a shock. I don't know what..." I interrupt Catherine at this point by raising my hand and she stops speaking straight away. In a serious tone I answer her, "You did nothing wrong, I can understand you quite well. It's an Amazon instinct and it can throw you off track quite a bit. I'm not mad at you, in fact I feel pretty good about what happened."

That puts a smile back on her face and I think we understand each other again. I finish my bath in peace and then dry myself off. In the meantime, Catherine takes care of my soaked clothes, which finally end up in the washing machine. Now the question is: What can I wear instead?

• Like 5

6.    Discovering happiness

Catherine’s POV

I am so happy that Sophia is so understanding. Now that her clothes are in the washing machine, she needs something else to wear in the meantime. Unfortunately, I don't have any clothes that fit ... although, that's not quite true. On the middle floor is everything you need for a Little. That includes a couple of colorful onesies. However, these are very childish and not meant for independent Littles. On the other hand, it would only be temporary until Sophia's clothes are washed, I can't have her running around naked. I am sure she will understand.

In the meantime she has finished drying herself and looks at me questioningly, so I present my solution, "I'm afraid I only have clothes in the house for Littles from guests. I hope you don't mind wearing something childish until your other clothes are ready?"

"That's fine. Can you bring me the clothes into the bathroom?", Sophia replies like a sensible independent Little. I'm so proud that she realizes this is for her own good and trusts me on this. "I'll be right back!", I answer and make my way upstairs. Arriving there, I look for the onesie and then look around for suitable underwear. Unfortunately, I don't have any, but plenty of diapers for Littles. I pick out a white diaper that is nice and fluffy and make my way back. Shortly after, I'm back in the bathroom, making sure to keep the diaper hidden behind my back for now. I kneel back down to Sophia's level and put the infantile garment behind me. With the colorful onesie in my other hand, I have Sophia's full attention. She seems to struggle a bit with herself, but then accepts the onesie from me. Before she can put it on, I mention, "Listen Sophia, you need to wear something under the onesie. I don't have Little underwear and so it would make me very happy if you could wear this diaper." and present the diaper I brought.

Sophia's POV

When Catherine presents the diaper I am quite shocked at first, whereupon she immediately relents, "It's fine if you don't want to wear the diaper. I'm not going to force you to do anything here!" This calms me down a bit again and I seriously think about it. Wearing adequate protection is important when I'm outside my house. Had Catherine had a pull up, I'm sure she would have brought it instead. The diaper also doesn't have any childish designs printed on it and looks very fluffy. At the sight of the diaper, certain needs are awakened deep within me. The little girl in me would like to be diapered and have Catherine take care of her. I wanted to test anyway whether Catherine might be the mommy I've always dreamed of. With a determined look, I reach for the diaper and spread it out in front of me. Catherine praises me, "Good girl, I knew you would make the right decision. It makes me very happy that you are taking my suggestion."

A warm feeling flows through me at the praise and I feel the little girl inside me gaining more power. I want to be Catherine's good girl, her little good baby girl and I let myself sink onto the diaper. I give in to my inner desires a little and ask with a bright red face, "Catherine, can you help me put the diaper on?" I can see in her eyes that I hit the bullseye with my question and mommy enthusiastically replies, "Of course dear, you don't usually wear diapers because you're a big girl who already wears pull ups. So it's no wonder you need a little help putting one on." She closes the diaper over my crotch and secures it with the tapes. I can't help but think back to Tiphany and how she was diapered with her pacifier in her mouth. I am so happy right now, but at the same time very nervous. A little too nervous ...

Catherine's POV

Oh my gosh! Sophia is soooo cute!!! I can't believe how happy she makes me. I never knew a mommy could feel so good about her Little. When I close the diaper around Sophia, I notice that she makes an absent impression and shortly after her thumb moves into her mouth. She starts suckling on it like a little baby. A tingling sensation spreads through my whole body at this sight. I can't suppress commenting, "Awww, do you want a pacifier from mommy?"

My statement brings her back to the present and seems to shock her quite a bit. She looks at me like a deer caught in the headlights and I hear a hissing sound, as the front of Sophia's diaper starts to discolor. Oh my, I think I overdid it again. I heard that Littles have a weak bladder and are prone to have accidents if they get too nervous. My Little Sophia seems to experience just that right now, wetting the diaper I just put on her. It’s kinda my fault, I should have gone slower and make her more comfortable with the situation. The good thing is, her diaper is working just fine, catching her small accident. Seems like I will need to get another diaper in a moment. Right now, I have to comfort her and make sure that she knows that everything is fine. That she did nothing wrong.

Sophia's POV

Catherine's comment makes me aware of the location of my thumb, which is just a bit too much and my nervousness tips over. With a hissing sound my bladder empties itself into my fluffy garment, which absorbs the offered liquid hungrily. I can feel the warmth spreading out from my crotch, as I completely embarrass myself in front of Catherine. "What have I done? She'll never take me seriously again!", I think in despair and clasp my hands together in front of my face. Tears spill from my eyes as I hear Catherine's soothing voice, "Sshhh, Sshhh, everything is fine. You're wearing your diaper and you're not in trouble. It's not your fault, I pushed you too hard and it lead to this. I'm sorry Sophia, I don't think any worse of you and still see you as a big girl. Little accidents happen and that's what you wear protection for." She hugs me lovingly and waits patiently as she strokes my head reassuringly. Finally, my bladder is empty and the flow into my diaper finishes. I'm still sobbing a little, but feel incredibly safe in Catherine's arms. She is so kind, so considerate and doesn't think it was my fault. In fact, I was just as much to blame for the incident as she was, I might as well have seen it coming. But that's not important right now, what's important is that everything is okay, that Catherine respects me and supports me right away. Slowly I calm down again and stop crying. I feel so small right now, but at the same time so protected. I let my thumb move back into my mouth and continue sucking. Yes, this feels good. No responsibility, no worries, only me and the feeling of my warm squishy diapers. The smell of fresh pee-pee in the air. I take a deep whiff of the scent and fully embrace my Little Space for now. Letting my inner self take full control and retreating my adult personality deep into my mind. This is what I always wanted and I bask in these new feelings. I enjoy the warm, calming embrace from my mommy and give in to the exhaustion, closing my sleepy eyes.

Catherine’s POV

I can feel Sophia's heartbeat calm down and her tears dry up. The ongoing hug seems to really help her and I plan to keep  it going until Sophia tells me she feels okay again. However, when she starts sucking her thumb a little later, I realize that this is not going to happen anytime soon. Shortly after she falls asleep in her squishy diaper. I have heard from customers of my company that under the right conditions a Little can fall into a so-called Little Space. But this only happens when the Little deeply trusts her parent and feels well protected in her full diaper. In the case of Littles who are forcibly adopted, this hardly ever occurs, because they never feel so comfortable in their position. Among Amazons in my business, it is said that when a Little shows these signs, the perfect mommy match has been found.

My chest swells with pride at the thought and I am now absolutely certain that I will adopt Sophia. I carefully pick her up and carry her upstairs to her new home. We will have to do some redecorating here, but I am already looking forward to it. On the way upstairs I feel a warmth from my chest going into my breasts, signaling that I have started to produce breastmilk. I carefully check with a finger the inside of Sophia's diaper and notice with satisfaction that the diaper has absorbed her urine well. This is good, because then I don't have to change her right away, which would probably wake her up. Shortly after I place my sweet baby girl softly in her crib. It's a special one, which can be unlocked from inside. I give Sophia a loving kiss on her forehead and dim the lights, letting her take her little beauty nap. I hope she stays in her Little space a bit longer, maybe even long enough to make a nice present in the backside of her diaper, where still some space is left. With a suppressed giggle I leave the nursery and find myself a book to read in the meantime. I decide on a book about caring for Littles and go back into the nursery, where I make myself comfortable in an armchair overlooking the crib. This is a critical time now and I want to be in the room when my sweet baby wakes up.

• Like 8

7.    Talking how to proceed

Sophia’s POV

I wake up well rested and feeling good. Suckle, Suckle, what’s that? I open my eyes as I pull out my thumb from my mouth, leaving a small trail of spit behind. At this moment I remember everything, I had another accident in front of Catherine! My cheeks turn a deep crimson, as I notice the feel of a soggy diaper around my crotch at the same time. I feel so little, so vulnerable, but I also remember Catherine’s embrace. All the warm feelings, as she cares for me. She didn’t judge at all and was so supportive. I liked it a lot, I want to see her, so I start looking around. I notice that I am lying in a crib, but the lock is on the inside. My diaper feels still a bit warm, meaning this was the shortest nap ever or I wet again in my sleep. Then I locate mommy … I mean Catherine sitting in a chair nearby, reading a book. As I look at her, she notices that I woke up and closes her book, before walking over. I am still so embarrassed, so little in my wet diaper, I cant say a word, only blushing instead.

Luckily Catherine starts talking instead, “Looks like you woke up from your nap. I still deeply respect you Sophia and want you to know that I started to deeply care for you. You are safe here, nothing will happen without your consent. Please tell me, what you want to do now and I promise I will help you do it!”

Her words make me very happy and I decide to respond honestly as well, “I am overjoyed that you respect me so much and don’t just baby me, like any other Amazon would. I know that it is hard for you to control yourself right now and I deeply appreciate it. I also like you a lot, it was kinda the main reason to meet you today. Don’t misunderstand me, I still want to talk about the deal you proposed and all, but … We could have talked over the phone about it or something …”, I scramble away a bit at the end. Catherine watches me attentively with a serious, but slightly happy expression and waits with her response until I’m done with my part, “It makes me really happy that you like me too. I think we can have some time between ourselves before we go back to business. If it is ok with you, can you explain more in detail what you liked?”

I fidget a bit, still very embarrassed and nervous if I should risk it. After overthinking it, I steel my resolve and answer in a meek voice, “I like that you always support me, that you are so caring. I like being babied by you. I would like calling you mommy and I would love to be your Little girl!”

Catherine’s POV

I am so happy getting confirmation again, hearing it out of her own mouth. With a bright grin I lovingly embrace my baby girl again. I can feel her heart beating excitedly and I pet her just like last time, telling her in my warmest voice, “I would love to be your mommy too! I will always take care of you, you will get everything you want. I can’t explain how happy you make me! I know this is a very big step for you, so  we will start slowly. See if you really like to be my sweet little baby girl. Let’s give it a test run today, you can stop at any time you want, just tell me, ok dear?”

Sophia's POV

I can feel a nice warmth throughout my whole body, I always wanted this. Catherine is just perfect, she even noticed that I’m still a bit uncomfortable with giving up certain adult privileges. This test run sounds awesome and I reply cheerfully, “Yes mommy, the test run would be great!”

Catherine distances herself again and looks lovingly at me, responding in a bit more serious voice, “Then for a day you will be my baby girl. Before we start, I want to set some boundaries together with you. Talk about what you are comfortable with, what you really want and most important, what you don’t want to happen.”, she let it sink in for a moment and I totally agree with her, giving her a nod, so she continues, “We booth have things we want and in order to be happy we have to consider everything the other person wants. I will start, please hear me out to the end and know that everything I want doesn’t needs to be put in place.”. I respond with a quick, “Yes Catherine.”, using her name to show her that I take this seriously.

Then Catherine starts, “I want you calling me mommy the entire day, I think you can easily agree with this. I want you sleeping in your crib, playing with baby toys and generally act like a baby girl is supposed to. I would like it if you answer me in baby speech and crawl instead of walking, if you want to indulge me.”, she makes a small pause to give me some time to think about it. So far everything sounds nice, but I can see on Catherine’s face that she started with the easy ones and now the big ones are coming, “I want you exclusively wearing your diaper, which means no potty at all and the most important thing I want is to breastfeed you. I know that it would make you incontinent for some time and we don’t have to do it.” Now Catherine looks really embarrassed and then tells me to proceed.

I shift a bit in my diaper, before replying, “I think I can accept almost everything you said, but I want to make clear from the start, that if we want to go further with this, then you need to respect that I want regular adult time, where I can act like a woman. At least a couple days every week. I want to keep working and I want to eat adult food, even in baby time. I want you to hear to what I have to say, to stop when I feel uncomfortable. If you do all this, I may even try to do the breastfeeding under the condition that I may use the potty for pooping.” I know that the breastfeeding itself will cause a messy diaper quite likely, but if I poop beforehand, I may be able to avoid soiling myself.

Catherine sounds quite happy, “That sounds great, I am very happy, but are you sure I can’t convince you to make a small, smelly present for mommy? I will let you do it privately and will not make any comments about it. I will clean you immediately afterwards. Please consider it, as it would make me very happy!” I think a bit about it, but Catherine has changed my dirty tushy before. She did it really good and a second time can’t be as bad as the first time with Tiphany forcing me with medicine. I hope that Tiphany gets a taste of her own medicine by Martha. I try to picture the Amazon waitress soiling her diaper, but I just can’t imagine it. An Amazon would never steep so low as to mess themselves, right? This gives me in idea and I respond, “I will poop my diaper under one condition: If you wet a diaper yourself.” This is very clever of me, I didn’t say no, but now Catherine has to decline, as she never would …

“Ok, we can do that.”, responds Catherine to my surprise, but adds, “We have a deal now, so no going back on your word. You failed to state in which situation I have to wet a diaper.” It dawns on me, where this is going, as Catherine just grabs a diaper from the changing table nearby, much to small to fit her Amazon body. She opens it up Infront of me and undoes her pants. I can only watch in shock, as Catherine undoes her panties with a smile and starts to hover over the diaper, closing her eyes in concentration. Only seconds later she releases a small spurt of pee that barely moistens the diaper, before stopping and putting her panties, as well as her pants back on. She shows me the prove with a friendly smile, “I did my part of the deal. Please don’t be mad at me that I didn’t do it as you intended. I really want you to not use the potty, the first time was so intimate and I want to be open with my desires.” Catherine has an amazing bladder control; I’m still baffled how easily she just did that. That cant be normal for Amazons, right?

Catherine’s POV

Following Sophia’s request is no problem for me, as I have some experience. I think about last night, where I wore an Amazon sized diaper, wetting it on purpose and record it. I didn’t like it, but it’s the payment for Martha’s service, putting that waitress into her place. My big sister is heavily into diapers, wearing them often for pleasure. Martha likes to degrade other Amazons into diapers, but secretly likes using them herself, envisioning herself in the role. In truth my big sister is just a big baby that belongs into the thick diapers she puts on others. That’s the main reason I keep my distance from her, its only a matter of time until someone finds out and she ends up as an overgrown baby girl herself.

As I notice the frown on Sophia’s face, I feel bad and state, “You know what, that was unfair from me. You don’t have to follow through pooping your diaper.”

She responds, “No, you tricked me there, but this was my fault. I am happy that you noticed yourself that this was wrong and I hope there will be not a repeat. I trust you and making fun of me in this way is not ok.” Her words sobber me up immediately and I apologize again, “You are right, that was wrong. I will not repeat something like that again. How can I make it up to you?”

My sweet baby girl seems much calmer, “Its fine, having you wet a diaper was just meant as a joke anyways. I already knew that you wouldn’t do it earnestly and thought that I could avoid having to poop my diaper. I’m still feeling a bit uncomfortable about messing, but it’s not that problematic. I expect your best, nicest mommy behavior in return, ok?”

Her response makes me very happy and I respond, “Very clear!”, before switching to my mommy voice, “Lets start than, you’re my sweet baby girl from now on and I try to be the best mommy ever!”

Authors note: I'm not quite sure about the ending. I hope it is ok and I would be willing to change it if it bothers several people. Otherwise I'm happy about friendly comments again!

Question for the readers: What would you like to see? Are there any particular abdl activities you'd like me to go into more detail about? I am open to suggestions :D

• Like 6

I think that was a really story.  The ending was a little confusing, she only agreed for one day, don't know if she continued.  I was agrued with others that I think there are more good Amazons than bad one, but the bad ones are the ones that stand out an you notice more.?

If you’d like to, I’d love to see a more detailed on what happened when Catherine peed her diaper and videos it and the interaction with her sister about it and if Catherine ever actually witnessed her sister use her diaper and/or pleasured herself in a wet diaper. 

In my opinion that was a good ending as any. It could definitely continue if you ever want to in the future, yet it’s still good on it’s own. 

On 1/14/2023 at 10:19 PM, Guilend said:

If you’d like to, I’d love to see a more detailed on what happened when Catherine peed her diaper and videos it and the interaction with her sister about it and if Catherine ever actually witnessed her sister use her diaper and/or pleasured herself in a wet diaper.

Catherine found Martha’s used diapers in the trash before and also discovered a stash of unused Amazon sized diapers in her room, even before they started to live separately. In my story (which is different to the normal DD), every Amazon gives off unique pheromones, which can be smelled by other Amazons for identification (Similar to ant colonies). Therefore, Catherine was able to smell Martha’s scent markers on the used diapers quite clearly. First she thought that Martha still had some accidents, as she needed a long time to be potty trained. Catherine as the younger sister, was potty trained, when her big sister still had daytime wetting accidents. Martha is a bit over one year older than Catherine.

You see, Martha’s and Catherine’s parents didn’t had a lot of time for their kids. When Catherine was born, she got more attention as the younger sister. This only increased over time,  as Catherine was much more successful, earning more praise and attention from their parents. At this time Catherine didn’t really notice that her big sister was starving for some attention, which caused her to have daytime accidents again. As Martha started to need more care, she finally got the attention she craved, associating her wet diapers with the warm feelings inside her. As Catherine got more independent, Martha regressed a bit instead. When puberty hit and Martha got more interested in her big girl parts, she had problems dating other Amazon teenagers. This made her a bit unsecure and caused her to search her diapers for a solution again. This brought her on the course of pleasuring herself in diapers. Her kink developed further, while Martha started to grow quite big and gained a nice physique, as she matured into a fine woman. When her body finished development, she commanded respect in the people around her, bolstering her personality. At this point she was already deep into diapers and with her strong body she started to develop this fake Domme personality, she displayed to everyone else later on. Under her mask she was still the submissive girl, craving to be put into the thick diapers she belongs into. She was hired by the company she currently works for and started to dominate other Amazons, putting them into thick diapers, but secretly envisioning herself into their roles. She got pretty far with her secret, but everything changed, when she started to regress Tiphany. Over time Tiphany noticed that Martha was into diapers and started to influence her to go even further with her diaper kink. In the end she brought Martha to the point, where she gave into her deepest desires, bringing the submissive baby girl out to the front. At this point the company Martha worked for knew that something was wrong and send agent Vanessa to check up on her. Vanessa arrives at the perfect time and witnesses Martha pooping out her adult responsibilities into her beloved infantile garment. Vanessa reports back to HQ and is ordered to regress Martha in the same way as Tiphany, as she clearly belongs into thick diapers. The following regression is extremely effective, as Martha actively supports it from her side. In the end Martha becomes a fully regressed baby girl, constantly having orgasms inside her fluffy diapers, just like she always wanted.

• Like 3

Ok, so from this backstory it should become quite clear that Catherine’s suspicions of Martha’s diaper fetish increased over time. She disapproved but didn’t interfere either. After Martha started working for the secret agency, that worked on regression methods applicable to Amazons, she got the idea and confidence to invite Catherine to her apartment. There she tried to cause her younger sister to wet herself, but Martha’s plan backfires and she has an accident herself. This brings out Martha’s inner submissive nature and she is diapered by her younger sister. Catherine babies Martha as punishment, until Martha needs to go again. At this point she gives Martha the decision to use the toilet like a big girl or to use her diaper like a baby girl instead. Obviously Martha chooses her diaper and pleasures herself, while soaking it. Catherine watches her with a condescending look, until her big sister comes into her diaper, losing all respect she had for her big sister until this point. After that she leaves Martha’s apartment and doesn’t contact her again for a long time.

Martha did feel very bad for what she tried to do and started to make amends from this point onwards. As Catherine has a lot of opposition, as she tries to raise to the leading position of an adoption agency, she starts to contact Martha again for small favors. These favors increased over time, showcasing quite a strong dynamic between the sisters. While Catherine was the brain and showcase model, Martha was the brawn. The head of the adoption agency was led by some truly evil Amazons, which Catherine needed to get rid of, but they wouldn’t go so easily. Catherine outmaneuvered them and gathered more control, but she was vulnerable to underhanded tactics like goons send to take care of her. Martha helped in this regard and kept her younger sister safe, stopping kidnappings attempts on Catherine and the like. But these weren’t small favors anymore and Martha felt as if her dept has been paid with what she did so far. As she still had a strong fixation on her sister, who was the first person to dominate her ever, she demanded something specific from Catherine in return. This lead to Catherine’s videos, where she wet diapers and send these to her big sister as payment. Catherine was very determined to change things for the better, turning this evil adoption agency that abuses Littles into a Save Haven for them instead. In the end she succeeded and in turn didn’t need to do the videos anymore. Catherine created the Safe Haven she envisioned in a matter of months, pouring her full energy into the project. The story itself starts around a year after Catherine’s takeover, her Save Haven already well established.

• Like 1

I love the backstory. So the payment to wet her diaper and send the video to her big sister wasn’t the first time she had to do it? Did she know that it was likely that her sister was watching it while she pleasured herself? If I was Martha I would’ve made her pleasure herself in her wet diaper in a couple of videos. I wonder what could happen to Catherine now that her big sister isn’t able to watch her back and when she’ll learn of her sister’s downfall. I definitely love this story. 

Catherine’s videos never showed her face for safety reasons or she wore a mask in them. In the videos she wore Amazon sized diapers and wets them in different acts and positions, depending on what Martha wished for. Catherine doesn’t enjoy using diapers, but tries to give her best in the videos. She never pleasures herself in a wet diaper though. Martha treasured these payments deeply, watching them in private with a diaper around herself, so she can act to the script in the videos, which always contained some reenactment of Catherine dominating her. Here one example:

POV Martha

I excitedly close the thick diaper around my crotch. I put my pacifier into my mouth and crawl over into the crib, where I start the video. Immediately I start to hear a sweet voice. I know its Catherine, but she took some precautions like a voice changer and mask to hide her identity. She is very careful, but I know my sister, so these measures have no effect on me. This is my favorite video and I probably watched it already a dozen times. But this time is different, as I take a look at the priceless artifact, covered in a sealed plastic container, which I managed to recently acquire. But I have to endure and only use it later in the video, when the time has come. With that thought I start to concentrate on the video again. In it Catherine tells me what a good baby girl I are, that I belong into the thick diapers I’m wearing. I bask in her words, fully indulging my desires. Than the part I waited for comes, as Catherine tells me, “No luck using your diapers baby girl? Let mommy show you how its done.” At these words, Catherine drops her clothes in the video, revealing a thick diaper herself, continuing to explain, “You get into a comfortable position like this, making sure to give your mommy a good view.” In the video Catherine lays onto her back, positioning her diapered crotch right in front of the camera, before continuing, “And then you just relax and let your pee-pee tinkle into your diapee, like a good baby girl.” At these words, I hear a hissing sound from the video and what little control I have left vanishes, as I feel a spreading warmth in my own diapee too. I open the sealed container, revealing one of Catherine’s used diapers inside. I take a deep whiff, smelling my sisters pee-pee as I watch the diaper in the video discolor. My pussy is throbbing from excitement and I can’t stop myself anymore. With a moan I start to furiously rub my kitty through the diaper, still squirting my own warm pee-pee out of it. Squish, Squish! Making squishies feels sooo good! Squish, Squish, Squish, Squish! I bask in mommies praise, telling me what a good baby girl I are, before hitting my orgasm, releasing a deep moan from absolute pleasure. Mmmmhh, Aaaaahhhh!

After Catherine was in the leading position, Martha had to re-watch the videos she got. When she finally got a call from Catherine again for taking care of Tiphany, she was overjoyed to get a new payment ;)

34 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I wonder what could happen to Catherine now that her big sister isn’t able to watch her back and when she’ll learn of her sister’s downfall.

Catherine is more vulnerable now without Martha's protection, but she has quite solidified her position in the Safe Haven. Its far more likely that Vanessa will find Martha's secret videos and/or the artifact, before Catherine is informed that Martha went over the edge and filled the back of her diaper with her former adulthood. You may speculate what this could mean for the future ...

• Like 1