LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Development

Hi All,

Something interesting happened to me recently.

Quick back story: I’m both a chastity and diaper lover.  I’ve wanted to become a bed wetter and incontinent in the past.  I’ve worn diapers as long as 17 days straight before.  In addition, I was a bed wetter as a child and rarely  as an adult, especially if sick and taking cold meds.

So recently I noticed that when urinating my stream has gotten weaker.  Then when I think I’m done I keep leaking in my underwear/pants without realizing it.  I also wet the bed the other night, but not flooding like in the past when super tired or sick, just a small wet patch the size of a grapefruit.  

I’m not sure if this is because of prostate health, diet, or something else.  I’m also not sure what type of incontinence the low stream and dribbling/leaking afterwards is.  I’m 43.  

At this point I’d like to continue it and make it worse…

looking for help and ideas.

part of me is thinking wearing diapers 24/7 now and just letting go whenever the urge us the best step forward.

thoughts?

2 hours ago, ChiGuy79 said:

I’m not sure if this is because of prostate health, diet, or something else.  I’m also not sure what type of incontinence the low stream and dribbling/leaking afterwards is.  I’m 43.  

At this point I’d like to continue it and make it worse…

looking for help and ideas.

part of me is thinking wearing diapers 24/7 now and just letting go whenever the urge us the best step forward.

thoughts?

@ChiGuy79

What I would do is to make sure that whatever is going on, there's not some medical problem that is causing the issue. I know that you want to wear diapers 24/7, and I know that you probably want to let go whenever the feeling strikes, but before you end up going 24/7, I urge you to go to the doctor and be checked. the reason I say this is because there may be a medical reason or an underlying condition that is causing you to do exactly what you're doing, and you may not want to have an issue with your prostate or anything else going on down there not be able to sure what is going on. If there's a medical reason for what's going on, that's one thing, but I certainly would want to make sure that you are checked and that you're healthy to make to make sure there's nothing medical going on so that you can enjoy wearing Diapers 24/7. if you need them for medical reasons, then that's also fine, but I certainly would urge you to go see a doctor and make sure everything is OK first.

Once you are sure of your medical status and what is going on, then you can enjoy the next piece of it, and by that I mean you will be able to wear diapers whenever you want, for as long as you want. regardless of what you do make sure you're keeping yourself clean and that you are making sure to use barrier cream between your skin and your diaper because because barrier cream helps you keep the area from getting severe diaper rash. Believe me, you don't want to have a severe diaper rash because if you do, it will hurt and burn like you wouldn't believe. it'll feel like your skin is paper thin, or on fire and you don't want that, so keep your barrier creams between you and your diaper because you have to take care of your skin that is That is number one priority. if you don't take care of your skin properly, you risk the the wrath of a diaper rash and a guarantee you that is no fun!

another thing I can tell you is that if it is meant to be it is meant to be. many people worry about wearing diapers and whether that would be a good idea. in my case I made the decision long ago, because I got sick of having to worry about having to get up every single time I felt the need to go, or I felt like there was no reason for me to be jumping out of this chair Like a frog because I had to use the bathroom. having IBS and diverticulitis as well as having accidents cement this mentality, because I don't think it's a good idea to worry about everything in the world, and Diapers help me so that I don't have to worry about things, and diapers are so comfortable So comfortable anyway. diapers also allow you to release whatever you're holding whenever you can release it or whenever you feel the need to release, so there's no real reason to run to the bathroom Anymore. but be careful because if you go 24/7, you may end up losing more and more continents, so it'll get harder and harder to retrain should the Need a rise. once you start down this road come You will probably be wearing diapers for a long time period if that happens do not worry about it just let it happen, because you probably feel a lot better in your mind, and your stress level will be literally zero

I wouldn't worry about wearing diapers either. many people teach us throughout our lives about stigmas and about the bad things that diapers can bring about. they tell us that big Boys and girls don't wear diapers, or that diapers are terrible or that they are awful or something like that, and basically that is something that is burned into our heads from the time that we are able to potty train all the way through this process. remember that there is always going to be some people in the world that cannot potty train or do not pass potty training, so that will be something that you will have to understand, so don't feel bad if you feel the need to do what you're doing. I made the decision myself because I wanted to have it be easier for myself. I'm sick of having to try to live up to somebody else's expectations which while important as you grow up because you want to achieve something and you have the support and you have the moral fiber within you to do it, sometimes it's just the time to say enough is enough I have the helm and I'm gonna run with it. don't get me wrong, i've done almost everything that I want to do in my life, and I'm enjoying what I'm doing now, but sometimes the stress level is just outrageously stupid, and there's no real reason to be that stressed out, and there's no reason to be in a medical situation where you feel like a failure. Many people work very hard and they wear diapers every day, and that is part of the reason why They can focus is because they have ways to be able to deal with that situation. many people that are incontinent don't have the choice of being able to wear diapers or not, they wear them all the time in that is what they do, because they have no other choice. they make a mess and they have to clean it up, they end up wedding themselves they have to clean it up, it's just part of life everyday.

So as I said before you end up going 24/7, I would definitely have a doctor check in check in with you to make sure that you are healthy and you're doing everything that you can On that road. if you are able to stay healthy and you are able to do everything else, wearing diapers will be very easy. You just have to be careful because you don't wanna get bad rashes, and you don't wanna be sitting around in a dirty diaper for too long because I can guarantee you that hurts! i've done that a couple times in each time I regret it, so I try not to sit in it too long, but what diapers really don't bother me too much.

Good luck and keep us advised!

Brian

• Like 2

Thanks @~Brian~

I’ll get it checked out.  I did see a 2 Drs a few years ago for my bed wetting.  there was a period of time it was increased.

Everything checked out fine then.  He was contemplating having me undergo further testing and exercises.  We decided to try diet first… Coffee, move to one cup a day… then eliminate it.

I’ll do the same this time just to be safe.

As far as the rest of your advice and thoughts… thank you.  Much of it I know, but it’s still nice to read and not feel alone.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, ChiGuy79 said:

Thanks @~Brian~

I’ll get it checked out.  I did see a 2 Drs a few years ago for my bed wetting.  there was a period of time it was increased.

Everything checked out fine then.  He was contemplating having me undergo further testing and exercises.  We decided to try diet first… Coffee, move to one cup a day… then eliminate it.

I’ll do the same this time just to be safe.

As far as the rest of your advice and thoughts… thank you.  Much of it I know, but it’s still nice to read and not feel alone.

@ChiGuy79

you're very welcome! i'm sure that once you talk to your doctor, you will be able to determine if there's anything else that miss or if anything is And need to be changed. once you clear that, you should be OK. remember however that if you go 24/7, you will be wearing diapers at 24/7 with no stops, and you'll need to be changing them on our frequent basis. That is one of the things that changes when you go from wearing underwear to diapers, the expense of the diapers and all of your supplies plus the fact that you have to keep after them. however there are positives because you don't have to worry about releasing because you have your diaper on all the time period it's pretty cool to have that security because in this world, it gets even crazier and crazier as the time goes by. A diaper helps me to be able to know that whatever I'm doing my diapers there.

You are never alone in this journey! many of us started this journey and we thought the same thing that we were going to be alone, or that we were Morandeering around in a desert and we weren't able to get anywhere. there are many people here on DD to help you as you continue your journey comet in each one has a unique perspective and advice to be able to give you, and they can give you a perspective that is. part of the problem is that people get scared because they because they have to wear diapers or because they feel they want to wear diapers, but they're afraid of what other people will say think believe Or remember about it. all I can tell you is that the most important thing is that you are happy. if you are not happy, there is a problem here, and you need to be able to find out what it is to be able to be in your happy place so that you can be at ease with hardly any stress at all. the holiday season is the one of the most stressful times of the year, and even though I don't have as much stress as I did four or five years ago, it's still stressful for some reason I just don't like the fact that I'm dealing with all this nonsense there's no reason to have all this stress thinking about bad things when you could be thinking about good things and family and having a good time. Time's change as we go forward but please remember that you are never never never alone in this journey. there are tons of people just like me and others who have who have done this journey or are continuing their journey, because part of the journey is that you have to be able to understand what it is that you're doing, and then you have to understand what you're accepting to accept your situation. once you do that, you've done about 90% of it, and now you just have to make the necessary changes so that you are living the life that you want to live. If you're not happy, there is something wrong, and that can put you in a situation where your emotions are going haywire and you're not sure what's going on, but please know that you are not alone there are thousands of us or maybe 10s of thousands of us in the same position, and we all go through the Downs and the heartache and the uneasiness and not knowing what to expect next, but life throws curve balls and you just have to be able to duck around them, and then be able to bounce back Up and move forward. it's OK to be afraid and it's OK not to understand what's going on right now, because the idea here is you're working to find out your situation.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Quick update, checked with my doctor and everything checked out fine.  They suspect mostly it’s diet (caffeine/alcohol), aging (prostate health), stress, and my history of bed wetting.

They are going to keep an eye on my prostate going forward.

As far as implementing going 24/7, I’ve decided to hold on on that until a period when I’m less stressed.  That being said I’ve also decided not to implement advice of eliminating caffeine/alcohol and eating certain foods.  I’m actually happy for when I wet the bed because I get to wear diapers to bed without being judged by my spouse.  I’ve also started to realize a coorelation of when I wet the bed and having a weak stream/dribbling.

Basically I’ve decided to let nature run its course.  I’ve decided to work on stress.  I’ve decided for now to only wear diapers at night when my body is suggesting I might have an accident.  I’m going to keep an eye on my prostate health.  

School finishes for me in a few months.  I start a new job soon.  I’m also working on spousal issues, well we are working on them.

Long story short I appreciate the advice given. I’ll update more I assume in 3-6 months…