LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Must Learn

dlsafrica

I've come up with an idea for each diaper I waste by ripping it while putting it on, to buy one baby item. Got to feel it where it hurts, like in spending. So here's where all of you come in. What baby items can I get? Small items. I have had a pacifier since 2017 so other things.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Sounds like buying little items for ripped diapers is just going incentivize you to rip more diapers.

What if you have to carry them with you and use them when you go anywhere as would be done with you by a mommy or nursie?

It could be restricted to gatherings of persons where everyone knows each other. Nothing like being treated as a baby in front of one's rineds

That is what would be done with a 4-7 year old when I was little

What is missing is a mommy/nursie to actualy implement it

If you look at behavioral modification theory your plans has some glaring holes. If you take behaviour you are trying to lessen and reward it with positive reinforcement like something you want, e.g. more diapers, the end result is the behaviour you are trying to change, e.g. wasring diapers, will just increase.

I mean do whatever you'd like but your plan to reduce wasting diapers is doomed from the start with this approach.