LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear Diapers To Bed

rusty pins

On 12/19/2022 at 2:32 AM, rusty pins said:

Whether you are incontinent or not but mostly for those who are not, if you wear diapers to bed, do you wake up at night needing to pee and just let go in your diaper or do you pee in your sleep without realizing it and just wake up wet in the morning?  Incontinent people probably wet in their sleep, non incontinent people who are bedwetters probably do as well, but what about those who wear diapers at night for security, stress relief, convenience or other reasons.  Is it so you won't have to get out of bed when you have to pee at night, and has it caused anyone to get to the point they eventually just wet their diaper without waking up or realizing it anymore?

@rusty pinsMy primary issue is Nocturnal Enuresis.  If I get a good nights sleep and am not dehydrated, then I will likely not notice the issue till I wake up in the morning with a wet diaper.  However, If I'm having trouble sleeping, I can become semi-conscious of what is going on, and the mind may be trying to wake me up.  At this point, since I expect to wake up wet (if properly hydrated) I'm unlikely when at home to hold off wetting while attempting to wake....  On the other hand, if my sleep is disturbed, especially from external causes, or initially sleeping in different place from normal, I'm likely to wake up and depending on timing finding I need to get to the bathroom before I can get back to sleep.... And if I wake up with an already wet diaper needing to further relieve the bladder, I usually will without further thought / consideration. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 2:40 PM, Diapered Dave said:

I was a bedwetter as a kid until my mid-teens. Then in my 30's, I started bedwetting again, rarely... Like a couple times a year. It has progressed over the years, to a couple times a month, and now in my 60's, everynight.

For the last few years now, I wake up wet every morning. Most times, I just wake up wet. But quite often, I'll wake up during the night with the urge to pee, and every time, if I reach down and check my diaper, I find it is already wet.  We know that we have different levels of sleep... Light sleep, REM sleep, deep sleep, etc. I'm assuming that I'm in a certain stage of sleep the first time I wet at night, and when I'm later woken up by the urge to pee, I must be in a lighter stage of sleep, where the "Urge to Pee" signal can wake me up. In any case, if I do wake up with the urge, I just pee in my diapers and drift back to sleep.  Frankly, after being back in diapers for several years due to bedwetting, I'd rather just sleep through EVERYNIGHT, and always wet in my sleep.

I do wet in my sleep and wouldn't want to be dry at night 

I was a bedwetter as a kid until my mid-teens. Then in my 30's, I started bedwetting again, rarely... Like a couple times a year. It has progressed over the years, to a couple times a month, and now in my 60's, everynight.

For the last few years now, I wake up wet every morning. Most times, I just wake up wet. But quite often, I'll wake up during the night with the urge to pee, and every time, if I reach down and check my diaper, I find it is already wet.  We know that we have different levels of sleep... Light sleep, REM sleep, deep sleep, etc. I'm assuming that I'm in a certain stage of sleep the first time I wet at night, and when I'm later woken up by the urge to pee, I must be in a lighter stage of sleep, where the "Urge to Pee" signal can wake me up. In any case, if I do wake up with the urge, I just pee in my diapers and drift back to sleep.  Frankly, after being back in diapers for several years due to bedwetting, I'd rather just sleep through EVERYNIGHT, and always wet in my sleep.

Definitely. I wet in my sleep every night and couldn't be happier as I sleep soundly and wake wet but having had a great nights sleep.

Definitely. I wet in my sleep every night and couldn't be happier as I sleep soundly and wake wet but having had a great nights sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

Normally I wake up to pee. I often times find myself getting out of bed because I prefer peeing in a standing position. I feel like this way because I don't run the risk of leaking while sitting or lying down.

Never had any real bed wetting issues after being potty trained, maybe one or two incidents throughout the years. I had gotten to the point where if I fell asleep in a slightly wet diaper, I'd wake up soaked with no memory of going because my body knew it was safe to go. Now I'm able to go to bed with a dry diaper and I'll wake up with it fully soaked. It's wonderful 😊 Still dry when sleeping unpadded