LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Cironnup31

Hi! I'm Cironnup. A 26yo French guy. I'd say I'm DL but I'm kinda AB too (and I'm also a babyfur). As an introduction I wanted to share my diaper wearing journey thus far and opinion

I started having an attraction to diapers when I was about 14-15 (I'm now 26), even though I wasn't a bedwetter during childhood, I was simply curious to know why a lot of people had the same attraction as me. At the time I was too afraid to come out as a diaper enthusiast, so I waited a bit. I wanted to understand where this attraction came from (if it was only something sexual or something more, what were the psychological differences between AB and DL, I also wrongly thought that it was weird and not socially acceptable for adults with no medical conditions to wear diapers...). I finally bought my first diaper pack in 2020 (Drynites XL for boys) and they felt amazing. I'm currently only wearing diapers at night (Pampers size 7 and 8 with a ConvertUps, Pampers Ninjamas Large, Auchan's Pyjama Pants Large and Drynites XL for boys). 

At first I only saw diaper wearing as a kink, and object used for sexual gratification (fetish/paraphilia), but the more I wore diapers, the more I realized that the sexual aspect gradually became less important to me (As a guy, having an erection in the diaper is great, I won't deny it, but it's also kind of a nuisance especially when you're trying to relax). On the other hand, I realized that diapers made me feel comfy, reassured me, that I feel more secure wearing one at night, as if it was an underwear, but better in many ways because it's comfy, thick and reassuring (to be honest I also really like childish designs, dunno why, but I find them really cute). Diapers are also, for me, kinda convenient at night because you don't need to get up xD
I also wanted to see for myself why people are into wetting, what it felt like, why do people do it. At first, I was a bit scared and unsure on how to do it (even today I'm still not used to it, need more training laying down), but after wetting, I finally understood that being wet is pretty "cool", especially the warm and "squishy" feeling everyone was talking about. Even though urine is unhygienic and dirty, if you clean and yourself seriously with water/soap, wet wipes, or lotion, and don't forget to dry yourself everywhere, I think it's quite ok to wet from time to time if you have good hygiene overall and take great care of your skin and hair to prevent infections and rash.

I'm starting to see myself as a DL (more fan, enthusiast than lover though), but I wonder if I have an AB side, because I like childish things and media. Starting this September, I actually started sleeping with a pacifier (size 8 form pacifier addict) and with some plushies and those things really helped me relax before sleeping, thus increasing my sleep quality and quantity, and decreasing my anxiety. 

I found out about daily diapers just yerterday, and I wanted to be a part of another ABDL community (I'm also on ADISC) to meet and talk with like-minded peoples !

• Like 2

Hi Cironnup, and welcome to DD. You’re among friends here, and there’s lots of likeminded people here. You’re young, but I think you got a pretty good handle on what being a dl, and or an ab means for you. You have a good jump on many of us here, cause it took a lot of us, a good long time to get to where you’re at. I’m sure, you might not have it all down yet, but that’s ok, it’s a pretty good adventure. And, you have this great community here, for support, if you need or want any? Any questions, just ask. So grab a high chair, get comfy, relax, have fun, and enjoy!  

• Like 1

Hiii!

Welcome! I love both the AB and DL sides. To me it's great fun to dress in childish prints and my diapers have animals of some sort or another. ?‍♂️

• Like 2
On 12/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, Cironnup31 said:

Hi! I'm Cironnup. A 26yo French guy. I'd say I'm DL but I'm kinda AB too (and I'm also a babyfur). As an introduction I wanted to share my diaper wearing journey thus far and opinion

I started having an attraction to diapers when I was about 14-15 (I'm now 26), even though I wasn't a bedwetter during childhood, I was simply curious to know why a lot of people had the same attraction as me. At the time I was too afraid to come out as a diaper enthusiast, so I waited a bit. I wanted to understand where this attraction came from (if it was only something sexual or something more, what were the psychological differences between AB and DL, I also wrongly thought that it was weird and not socially acceptable for adults with no medical conditions to wear diapers...). I finally bought my first diaper pack in 2020 (Drynites XL for boys) and they felt amazing. I'm currently only wearing diapers at night (Pampers size 7 and 8 with a ConvertUps, Pampers Ninjamas Large, Auchan's Pyjama Pants Large and Drynites XL for boys). 

At first I only saw diaper wearing as a kink, and object used for sexual gratification (fetish/paraphilia), but the more I wore diapers, the more I realized that the sexual aspect gradually became less important to me (As a guy, having an erection in the diaper is great, I won't deny it, but it's also kind of a nuisance especially when you're trying to relax). On the other hand, I realized that diapers made me feel comfy, reassured me, that I feel more secure wearing one at night, as if it was an underwear, but better in many ways because it's comfy, thick and reassuring (to be honest I also really like childish designs, dunno why, but I find them really cute). Diapers are also, for me, kinda convenient at night because you don't need to get up xD
I also wanted to see for myself why people are into wetting, what it felt like, why do people do it. At first, I was a bit scared and unsure on how to do it (even today I'm still not used to it, need more training laying down), but after wetting, I finally understood that being wet is pretty "cool", especially the warm and "squishy" feeling everyone was talking about. Even though urine is unhygienic and dirty, if you clean and yourself seriously with water/soap, wet wipes, or lotion, and don't forget to dry yourself everywhere, I think it's quite ok to wet from time to time if you have good hygiene overall and take great care of your skin and hair to prevent infections and rash.

I'm starting to see myself as a DL (more fan, enthusiast than lover though), but I wonder if I have an AB side, because I like childish things and media. Starting this September, I actually started sleeping with a pacifier (size 8 form pacifier addict) and with some plushies and those things really helped me relax before sleeping, thus increasing my sleep quality and quantity, and decreasing my anxiety. 

I found out about daily diapers just yerterday, and I wanted to be a part of another ABDL community (I'm also on ADISC) to meet and talk with like-minded peoples !

Bienvenue et énormes gros calins.

That about covers the extent of my French. Nevermind, Hello and you are more than welcome here. You will find that some members here are also on ADISC and visa versa.

With you being from France, I thought that diapers were refered to as nappies there, derived from the word Nappé. From my knowledge of history, the world has to thank the French for the introduction of diapers / nappies to the world. Here, the word nappy / diaper is interchangable as there are members from Nappy Countries like Austrailia, UK etc as well as members from Diaper Country - USA etc.

In relation to urine being dirty, ones own urine is sterile to themselves. Rashes from urine alone is rare unless you have very sensitive skin, so do not worry too deeply about skin care in relation to a wet nappy. Only stale urine tends to smell.

If you browse the forums, you will find a lot of information in relation to diapers, diaper usage, and also behaviour etc. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

• Like 2

Thanks to you all for welcoming me here :) 

On 12/14/2022 at 9:40 AM, babykeiff said:

With you being from France, I thought that diapers were referred to as nappies there, derived from the word Nappé. From my knowledge of history, the world has to thank the French for the introduction of diapers / nappies to the world. Here, the word nappy / diaper is interchangeable as there are members from Nappy Countries like Australia, UK etc. as well as members from Diaper Country - USA etc.

From what I could understand 

The word diaper comes from middle english dyaper which itself comes from the old french word diaspre meaning a piece of cloth made of silk. (The modern french word for bed sheet is actually drap so it might have the same origin) 

The word nappy is an abbreviation for napkin which comes from middle english napkyn and originally comes from french nappe (tablecloth, and by extension any fabric that is flat) which itself comes from latin mappa (towel/napkin/handkerchief) (see english map, a map is still a flat piece of paper). 

In France we use the word couche for diaper (couche has many meaning, including : a sleeping place (a bed), the verb se coucher (to lay down, to go to sleep)... In the french speaking part of Belgium and Switzerland they use the word lange instead (latin laneus (wool) 

9 hours ago, Cironnup31 said:

Thanks to you all for welcoming me here :) 

From what I could understand 

The word diaper comes from middle english dyaper which itself comes from the old french word diaspre meaning a piece of cloth made of silk. (The modern french word for bed sheet is actually drap so it might have the same origin) 

The word nappy is an abbreviation for napkin which comes from middle english napkyn and originally comes from french nappe (tablecloth, and by extension any fabric that is flat) which itself comes from latin mappa (towel/napkin/handkerchief) (see english map, a map is still a flat piece of paper). 

In France we use the word couche for diaper (couche has many meaning, including : a sleeping place (a bed), the verb se coucher (to lay down, to go to sleep)... In the french speaking part of Belgium and Switzerland they use the word lange instead (latin laneus (wool) 

The etemology of the word diaper is from a type of weave of cloth, a derivative of the twill weave. In America, it is common to refer to an item by its trade name rather than its item name due to advertising and language differences:-

Hoover : Vacuum Cleaner

Coke / Pepsi : Cola Drink

Ping-Pong : Table Tennis

Pianola : Player Piano

see https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/56667/41-brand-names-people-use-generic-terms

It would seem that the Americans may have forgot the original item names and used the trade name, and this habit seems to have been going on since non english speaking people entered the America's due to language differences. It could be presumed that if the English were still occupying US (and the American Revolution / War of Independence didn't occur), the word nappy would be mainly used in the US.

It was the French aristrocrats that began placing cloth napkins (small pieced of tablecloth) on babies as a way to protect the childs modesty while in company. This was copied by English, and the English used an anglisized version of the word Nappe as Nappy. There is contradicting theories about the word diaper being from old English and French diaspre, and logic states if diaper was from old English, today its derivitave would be used in countries of the old Commonwealth.

The process of adopting French words into the English language started circa 1066, i.e. during the Norman occupation, and the dialect spoken. It was followed by those who wished to seem educated / avoid insulting the then ruler at English court. Being aware of history, it is almost comical that English still practice that and other traditions - i.e. it was a German tradition to decorate a fir tree, and Queen Charlotte, the german wife of George lll was suposedly the first to put one up outside of Germany. Many 'wan-a-be's' copy that tradition even today.