LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started Watching Bluey!

Lavellan

As the title suggests I have succumb to the hype. I can honestly say it's a very good show. I had a Bluey marathon on a video call with a friend and it was very headspace inducing for us both. I like the characters. They bring a lot of variety that most children shows don't have. And for the characters to have lore besides "this is dad. This is mom. This is neighbor #1." It's very refreshing. 

10/10 would recommend. ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I agree, Bluey is a good show and probably the best contemporary animated pre-school show out there, I binge watched a bunch of episodes with my 4 year old niece over the summer.

So much better than Peppa Pig or Paw Patrol.

Yay! I absolutely LOVE it too! I started watching it and it's very good. It's one of my FAVORITE Little shows, along with Spidey and his amazing friends!??♥️???? Big hugs my Little Ashy!?♥️??

• Like 1
Just now, Crinklz Kat said:

I too succumbed to the hype a few months ago.  I bought the DVD set (series 1 & 2).  

I was watching the free episodes on youtube but I almost considered getting a membership to stream it. ? 

If you can find an Australian web proxy, you can watch it on ABC Iview for free.   It's free-to-air down here and was funded by the ABC, the national broadcaster.  Bluey is based in Brisbane (my home town) and has loads of Brisbane references dialed into it, the houses, the jacarandas. 

Tell me they haven't over-dubbed it though...

• Like 1
17 hours ago, oznl said:

If you can find an Australian web proxy, you can watch it on ABC Iview for free.   It's free-to-air down here and was funded by the ABC, the national broadcaster.  Bluey is based in Brisbane (my home town) and has loads of Brisbane references dialed into it, the houses, the jacarandas. 

Tell me they haven't over-dubbed it though...

They use all the original voices and most of the original Australian slang in the American release and broadcasts, though there has been some issues with content editing for stupid, stupid reasons. I have seen a very small number of people complain that the show's dialogue needs to be adapted more for American audiences but those people get rightfully shut down fast. Bluey should remain proudly Australian!

• Like 4