LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new name flashes on the screen

It is I! Me! My name, it is my name that is there. AppleCinnamon! AC for short, if you like. ?️

Hello! I'm glad to be finally introducing myself, having worked up the guts to do so after months of lurking the forums, surreptitiously spying on your every conversation and learning all I need to fit in with you lot! 

In truth I've been curious about the DL side of things for years (not so much the AB side), and I'm realising it might be fun to have a community in which to discuss these things. So here I am! Hello! Wait, already said that. Where were we? Oh, right!

The actual introduction! Well, I'm a 27 year old gay non-binary guy from Northern Europe, in short! ✌️ I'm an avid roleplayer a huge nerd who enjoys tabletop roleplaying like Dungeons & Dragons, and online RPGs as well! Other than that I enjoy cooking, and going on long walks in the desolate hills of the endless Arctic tundra. Join me! There's nowhere to hide out there.

I'm quite the social person despite my dorkiness, so feel free to message me if you're ever keen on having your ear chewed off by someone who can and will go on and on without even the hint of a pause or even a comma to break the ever increasing exasperation that comes with having to read my walls of text.

See you all around!

• Like 4

Hi AppleCinnamon, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. It’s ok, your lurking around for a bit, besides we knew you were. We could see you peeking through the fence ? Come on in, and be comfy, there lots of likeminded people here. You can just relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 4

Like I said before apple cinnamon, welcome to DD! I hope you have a LOT of fun here! And I followed you by the way. There's ALSO a chat on this website, and I'm usually in it VERY frequently so if you ever want to chat with me, you know where to find me.?♥️????✌️☺️??♥️????

• Like 3
On 12/10/2022 at 10:34 AM, AppleCinnamon said:

I'm an avid roleplayer a huge nerd who enjoys tabletop roleplaying like Dungeons & Dragons, and online RPGs as well!

Hey, AC! Welcome to the sight. I also love TTRPGs (as a DM and player) and the like to! I hope all your spying serves you well here :3

• Like 1
On 12/10/2022 at 4:34 PM, AppleCinnamon said:

It is I! Me! My name, it is my name that is there. AppleCinnamon! AC for short, if you like. ?️

Hello! I'm glad to be finally introducing myself, having worked up the guts to do so after months of lurking the forums, surreptitiously spying on your every conversation and learning all I need to fit in with you lot! 

In truth I've been curious about the DL side of things for years (not so much the AB side), and I'm realising it might be fun to have a community in which to discuss these things. So here I am! Hello! Wait, already said that. Where were we? Oh, right!

The actual introduction! Well, I'm a 27 year old gay non-binary guy from Northern Europe, in short! ✌️ I'm an avid roleplayer a huge nerd who enjoys tabletop roleplaying like Dungeons & Dragons, and online RPGs as well! Other than that I enjoy cooking, and going on long walks in the desolate hills of the endless Arctic tundra. Join me! There's nowhere to hide out there.

I'm quite the social person despite my dorkiness, so feel free to message me if you're ever keen on having your ear chewed off by someone who can and will go on and on without even the hint of a pause or even a comma to break the ever increasing exasperation that comes with having to read my walls of text.

See you all around!

Hello and welcome.

I love your energy and enthusiam (now that I can see behind the mask :64_EmoticonsHDcom:). If you wish, you can put the stuff that you wish to share within your profile info. Don't worry about your self identified dorkiness - we all here love the difference within each of us, and are glad that you 'worked up the guts' to join in the fun and play here.

• Like 1