LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Putting up Christmas Lights

Spanky

Decided today was a great day to put up Christmas lights.   Changed out of my pretty wet Rearz Violet Seduction ? into another Violet Seduction ? and got to work.   It's chilly outside so my clothing probably did a good job of hiding my thick diaper. But, if someone was watching me while I was on the ladder,  they probably got a good glimpse of my diaper butt.

Having a few beers ? while I decorate,  so this diaper is quickly getting wet.

In our area, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and that region, I know the cold weather is going to be here in December for sure and most likely in November as well.  If I get a warm sunny day in November, the lights go up but don't get turned on until Thanksgiving.  Yeah, I've been up on the ladder myself in a diaper I couldn't keep tucked in the back of my jeans with easily 2 inches showing out the back, more when I would climb up and down.  All I need is for the nosy neighbor from across the street to come over and start one of her hour long conversations, especially when I have a stinky load in my diaper!  On the other hand, she's so dumb she would think I tucked a garbage bag in the back of my pants!

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@rusty pins you have onesies why not wear one of those as well.  Just in case you know who shows up.

I'm wearing a long shirt that I didn't tuck in. It covers my diaper area,  for the most part. 

Up on a ladder, though,  someone could probably pick out my diaper butt from the ground. 

Just came in. Towards the end,  my diaper was really soaked and sagging quite a bit.   Had to keep pulling my pants/diaper up every time I moved around.   Really shocked that it held that much and didn't leak. Felt like it weighed ten pounds between my legs.  It was so heavy and swollen. 

No one was out, but really don't know if anyone was looking out their windows or not.  They probably couldn't tell anyway.  I've had quite a lot of beer today,  I'm feeling pretty good and really don't care if anyone noticed. 

2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'm wearing a long shirt that I didn't tuck in. It covers my diaper area,  for the most part. 

Up on a ladder, though,  someone could probably pick out my diaper butt from the ground. 

Just came in. Towards the end,  my diaper was really soaked and sagging quite a bit.   Had to keep pulling my pants/diaper up every time I moved around.   Really shocked that it held that much and didn't leak. Felt like it weighed ten pounds between my legs.  It was so heavy and swollen. 

No one was out, but really don't know if anyone was looking out their windows or not.  They probably couldn't tell anyway.  I've had quite a lot of beer today,  I'm feeling pretty good and really don't care if anyone noticed. 

@Spanky you know beer and ladders do not mix hehe!  I am glad your done and that your in the house resting.  

• Like 1