LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Journey to becoming a nightly sheet soaker

2 hours ago, SoakedSheets said:

Very true. It's one step at a time, the micro wetting though, how long did you do this until it was automatic in your sleep? I might need to try this approach.

The thing about it is that it's initially very difficult to spot bedwetting as it is camouflaged by being already wet.  I think I had noticed a dissonance between how wet I thought I should be and how wet I actually was after about 6 months and "pee dreams" had appeared which was probably another clue.  It was probably closer to 10 months when I "caught" an event.  I regret to advise that it remained rare until about year 3 and even now, isn't every night but is common enough to be expected every night.

16 hours ago, SoakedSheets said:

Honestly, that's a great idea. 

Very true. It's one step at a time, the micro wetting though, how long did you do this until it was automatic in your sleep? I might need to try this approach.

I did venture over to the thread about stents last night. Seems like a super quick way to achive what I desire. Not sure how I feel about putting it all together and putting it in my body though, seems like high risk high reward kinda deal. If I do venture that route I'll be sure to post here

I use crappy diapers for stuffers a lot, I can't just throw away money .....

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey @diaperdl actually, yes! 

First off, sorry for the long time between posts, it's been almost a year! Still going strong with the untraining at night. A few things have happened.

- I have had several nights since the new year where I have had dreams of just randomly wetting my self, only to wake up to a wet diaper! (and a few times a wet bed). This seems to be VERY inconsistent and if I think about the dreams before going to bed it's almost a guarantee that it will not happen. 

-If I do wake up at night dry, or needing to go. I just empty into the diaper. This happens much quicker than when I first started "untraining". 

- I don't think I posted this in pervious updates, but something that has helped speed up the "process" is whenever I'm home and need to pee, I would instead of going to the toilet I would just strip down, get in bed then pee in the bed. For a few days sitting up once that was easy, then lying down. No diapers. No underpants. Just strip down naked and I guess as my username suggests soak the sheets first on my back, then got use to doing it on my sides (both sides). Didn't bother laying on my front as that's not something I do when sleeping. My mattress is completely covered with a plastic covering (and I have 3 extra mattress covers) so this wasn't a big deal other than the time it takes to do it and time to clean it up. I obviously started doing quiet a bit more laundry but this really drove home the point consciously that a bed is just as good as a toilet. After about 3 weeks of doing this, I started introducing diapers into the same routine. Would start to fill the diapers which obviously (when they do their job well) cut down on the clean up after. 

-I have completely stopped carrying who knows about my bed wetting. At first I tried to hide everything when friends came over, but one of them discovered it last year and I was just like, it's a medical problem I've been working on (technically not a lie 🤣) and played it off as no big deal, so did they. Now I just leave my supplies in the closet and when people come over I don't really think about it anymore. 

My original goal was to be a complete bed wetting within 12 months (December of last year). So I didn't meet that goal, but that's okay. I'm still going strong and especially since the new year am very happy with the continued progress I've made. I am now hoping to continue to get increased wettings and remaining asleep when wet. 

I have thought about just soaking my sheets with water before going to bed to get used to the wet sensation so my body hopefully wouldn't even notice any longer if I had wet or dry, however the one time I tried this it was very unpleasant (obviously) and would probably take the most getting used to of anything I've done this far. 

I'll be back to update more frequently. I promise it will be less than a year until I post again! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SoakedSheets said:

First off, sorry for the long time between posts, it's been almost a year! Still going strong with the untraining at night. A few things have happened.

- I have had several nights since the new year where I have had dreams of just randomly wetting my self, only to wake up to a wet diaper! (and a few times a wet bed). This seems to be VERY inconsistent and if I think about the dreams before going to bed it's almost a guarantee that it will not happen. 

-If I do wake up at night dry, or needing to go. I just empty into the diaper. This happens much quicker than when I first started "untraining". 

- I don't think I posted this in pervious updates, but something that has helped speed up the "process" is whenever I'm home and need to pee, I would instead of going to the toilet I would just strip down, get in bed then pee in the bed. For a few days sitting up once that was easy, then lying down. No diapers. No underpants. Just strip down naked and I guess as my username suggests soak the sheets first on my back, then got use to doing it on my sides (both sides). Didn't bother laying on my front as that's not something I do when sleeping. My mattress is completely covered with a plastic covering (and I have 3 extra mattress covers) so this wasn't a big deal other than the time it takes to do it and time to clean it up. I obviously started doing quiet a bit more laundry but this really drove home the point consciously that a bed is just as good as a toilet. After about 3 weeks of doing this, I started introducing diapers into the same routine. Would start to fill the diapers which obviously (when they do their job well) cut down on the clean up after. 

-I have completely stopped carrying who knows about my bed wetting. At first I tried to hide everything when friends came over, but one of them discovered it last year and I was just like, it's a medical problem I've been working on (technically not a lie 🤣) and played it off as no big deal, so did they. Now I just leave my supplies in the closet and when people come over I don't really think about it anymore. 

My original goal was to be a complete bed wetting within 12 months (December of last year). So I didn't meet that goal, but that's okay. I'm still going strong and especially since the new year am very happy with the continued progress I've made. I am now hoping to continue to get increased wettings and remaining asleep when wet. 

I have thought about just soaking my sheets with water before going to bed to get used to the wet sensation so my body hopefully wouldn't even notice any longer if I had wet or dry, however the one time I tried this it was very unpleasant (obviously) and would probably take the most getting used to of anything I've done this far. 

I'll be back to update more frequently. I promise it will be less than a year until I post again! 

I Love your commitment . If I didn't have to worry about my wife not liking the old pee smells. I would do just as you did here, and go sit and pee, or lay and pee, But I wouldn't wash my bedding . I Love the old and new pee smells. So I some day will make a pee bed, that will smell like a kids bed that has peed every nite, without changing the bed.  Weather you wash your bedding , like you do or like I want to do. Keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, SoakedSheets said:

I don't hide the fact I am a bedwetter.