LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Mommy,

When you put your husband or boyfriend into diapers, do you still accept him as a man or does he become  your child ?  And if you no longer accept him as a man, have you sought and taken a lover to satisfy your unmet sexual longings ?

Edited by VisaT
Clarity
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, VisaT said:

Dear Mommy,

When you put your husband or boyfriend into diapers, do you still accept him as a man or does he become  your child ? And if you no longer accept him as a man,  have you sought and taken a lover to satisfy your unmet sexual longings ?

@VisaT

I just wanted to leave my feedback here: even though I'm not a Mommy or a daddy, I can tell you that the response the response that you'll probably get from individuals will depend on the relationship that you have between your husband/ wife/girlfriend, other And the little. I say this because there are individuals who may decide to change their relationship from an adult relationship where they are married and engaging in those types of activities, to those types of relationships where they are still married but one of them treats the other as the little. depending on the situation, you may end up getting a wide variety of responses.

There are a few people I know on daily diapers that have relationships that are married relationships where the husband or wife may treat they're significant other as a baby, or the Or that they might indulge in the fetish a little bit here and there. it all depends on the person and what the dynamic of the relationship is. dynamics are important in any relationship and that is what will be the deciding factor in my mind. If I was married to a young lady, I don't think I would end up going to another individual for the sexual end of this, simply because she wants to act as a little. There may be a change in the dynamic of the relationship, but in my mind once I marry a lady I want to be with that lady, and not be in a relationship where I have two people that are providing me with love and affection.

I am of the opinion that once you marry a young lady in my case that is, that you are loyal to that person and that you do not waver. love means a lot to me and so does the trust and the other things. you need to build your relationship based on love Trust loyalty integrity and other things. If you are married to a lady who doesn't think of you as a adult, but as a baby, that's one dynamic, and if you have to go to another person to get the sexual part of your relationship satisfied, that's another dynamic that you have to deal with. I can understand why people may want to engage in things like this, but that's not the way I am, and I'm not putting down people that think like this, i'm just saying that I wouldn't do it.

The moral of this is that it depends on the dynamic of the relationship and what both partners agree to In a relationship. some people don't even have sex be part of the relationship, but they have their feelings and all of the other things dealt with because they may be considered the little in their relationship. It all depends on what happens, and for each situation they say to each his own. I'm not going to put down anyone who decides to have a relationship that is of a different dynamic than what I am used to or what I believe is correct, because this not something that I would say is right or wrong: it'll depend on the person's relations relationship, and how they want to deal With it.

I think it would be interesting to hear from other individuals who have a different perspective: that way you get an idea just like you asked as to what type of relationships they have with little boys, in this example at least

Good luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1

No matter what I'm wearing or anything else I'm still an adult, even when I'm in littlespace. Both my Wife and Daddy accept me for who I AM because that's the reality regardless of what I may want to be at different times. As such, my Wife and Daddy are still sexually fulfilled by myself not someone else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Snugglebear_69

I agree with you: the most important thing is regardless of what You're doing, you are still an adult whether you are in little space or not. you are Engaging in the lifestyle to the level you wish to be. I, unfortunately, do not have a significant other to share my life with. I keep trying to do that and I've been doing that for years, but apparently I have either been having issues or I keep doing it the wrong way parehid regardless of that fact, I would not want to become involved in a relationship where I have one person that loves me for who they are and what they are, and be in a position where my significant other loves me cares for me and all that stuff, and then indulges me in what I want, only to end up being not thought of as a man, where she would have to go out and find another man to take care of her other needs in a sexual manner.

In my particular situation, I would rather have a woman who accepts me all the way around for what I am and who I am, and all of my little intricacies an idiosyncrasies. If a person can accept me for what I am who I am and all of my good parts and all my bad parts common is willing to live with me and Love me, I don't see a reason to end up going out and finding someone else to be able to satisfy my wife's or my girlfriend's needs in sexual manner. the most important thing is that you need to be able to love honor cherish and have the trust that whatever happens, your significant other is loyal to you and not to someone else.

I am not going to put down any relationships that are any different Then those that I am familiar with period each person that has a relationship has a different dynamic, and that is the most important piece. @Snugglebear_69 has his wife and his daddy, and both of them love him for the way he is. the relationship he ends up talking about works for him, and that's great! each of these individuals complete relationship in a very sensual way, and that is also good. As long as there is love consent consent happiness trust and all of those building blocks somewhere in a relationship, and it works for them, i'm not going to say that it is bad idea colin it's just a relationship that works for him and and that is good.

I would never be in a relationship where I would be doing with a lady, and that lady would treat me like I want her to, and then have her have to go out to find another man to deal with Her other needs. it is important one way or the other to understand that we are adults here, should be adults regardless. It's one thing to be treated like A baby or a toddler, and it's another thing to be allowed to live that lifestyle unimpeded. If that is the way a relationship works that is great. I still don't think that I would understand the need to have To have somebody else coming into the relationship to be able to Deal with sexual feeling. It's just the way I am, because I feel as if I'm going to marry someone, the first thing that I want to do is be able to know that I'm going to be able to trust her, love her, honor her, cherish her, and have her be my wife and my significant other rather than The ounces. it'll depend on the dynamic and the relationship and how that's set up. there are many people here that would probably tell me that there are many different types of relationships, and I'm not putting down any of them, i'm just saying that for my point of view, if you marry one individual, whether it be a male or female, you have made the commitment to that one individual, and that individual or individuals in @Snugglebear_69 's situation and then maintain that commitment. If you end up in an situation where you have one person that your wife, and one person that your sexual partner that seems to be a little weird to me, although I do understand that some dynamics are different some relationships are a lot different than what you would consider vanilla, so I guess it'll depend on as I said the dynamic of the situation. for me, I like to have Who loves me for what I am and who I am except that I wear diapers, that I like diapers, and maybe if I'm lucky that they would indulge me from time to time. it's one thing that I have to realize, i've already accepted that I need diapers, so why shouldn't I have fun in them with somebody that loves me for what I am and who I am.

Brrian

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@VisaT

I just wanted to leave my feedback here: even though I'm not a Mommy or a daddy, I can tell you that the response the response that you'll probably get from individuals will depend on the relationship that you have between your husband/ wife/girlfriend, other And the little. I say this because there are individuals who may decide to change their relationship from an adult relationship where they are married and engaging in those types of activities, to those types of relationships where they are still married but one of them treats the other as the little. depending on the situation, you may end up getting a wide variety of responses.

There are a few people I know on daily diapers that have relationships that are married relationships where the husband or wife may treat they're significant other as a baby, or the Or that they might indulge in the fetish a little bit here and there. it all depends on the person and what the dynamic of the relationship is. dynamics are important in any relationship and that is what will be the deciding factor in my mind. If I was married to a young lady, I don't think I would end up going to another individual for the sexual end of this, simply because she wants to act as a little. There may be a change in the dynamic of the relationship, but in my mind once I marry a lady I want to be with that lady, and not be in a relationship where I have two people that are providing me with love and affection.

I am of the opinion that once you marry a young lady in my case that is, that you are loyal to that person and that you do not waver. love means a lot to me and so does the trust and the other things. you need to build your relationship based on love Trust loyalty integrity and other things. If you are married to a lady who doesn't think of you as a adult, but as a baby, that's one dynamic, and if you have to go to another person to get the sexual part of your relationship satisfied, that's another dynamic that you have to deal with. I can understand why people may want to engage in things like this, but that's not the way I am, and I'm not putting down people that think like this, i'm just saying that I wouldn't do it.

The moral of this is that it depends on the dynamic of the relationship and what both partners agree to In a relationship. some people don't even have sex be part of the relationship, but they have their feelings and all of the other things dealt with because they may be considered the little in their relationship. It all depends on what happens, and for each situation they say to each his own. I'm not going to put down anyone who decides to have a relationship that is of a different dynamic than what I am used to or what I believe is correct, because this not something that I would say is right or wrong: it'll depend on the person's relations relationship, and how they want to deal With it.

I think it would be interesting to hear from other individuals who have a different perspective: that way you get an idea just like you asked as to what type of relationships they have with little boys, in this example at least

Good luck!

Brian

Thank for your thoughtful response.  I share your sentiment that ideally a couple (married couple) should be there for each other, emotionally, socially and sexually without involving a 3rd party. And I think we both recognize that life circumstances can change the nature of a relationship and the needs of each partner.

In my case, my wife stepped in and became my caregiver in 2012 when I collapsed emotionally when my mother died unexpectedly. I was overwhelmed with grief, became suicidal and required hospitalization.  My wife took adult responsibility for me and with the help of therapists she "Reparented" me. Her role changed from that of a wife to that of my mother. We were childless, powerful maternal instincts that lay dormant emerged.  She spoke to me softly with gentle words of comfort. She would wrap a blanket around us and  cradle my head to her bosom like a mother would and let me know I was safe and OK. When speaking to me, she'd refer to herself in the 3rd person as Mommy for ex: "Mommy loves you" or "Help Mommy with the Groceries or "Didn't  Mommy tell you not to do that ?" It became natural for me to address her as "Mommy" and I looked to her as a mother figure. 

Everyday, for more than a year, Mommy patiently nurtured me with tender maternal love that slowly eased my grief.  And as it relates to this group, Mommy give me a bath and playfully put me into diapers during her reparenting of me. It was sort of fun and being bathed and diapered at bedtime was a source of comfort.,  As our marriage evolved into  mother/child relationship, her love for me also evolved from that of a woman for a man to that of a mother for her wounded child.

Mommy is a wonderful mother. I've heard her say exchanging the role of a wife for that of a mother was daunting at first,but the actual tasks of mothering me came easily (albeit exhausting). She describes me as a wonderful child to and that unexpected opportunity to experience motherhood as being richly rewarding.

But Mommy is more than just a great mother, she is a beautiful woman too. Our sex life was never great and any notion of resuming a sexual relationship with me was unthinkable for her. We had not had sex for nearly 2 years and she had become sexually frustrated and felt lonely.  

In 2013, Mommy met a  wonderful man. They became lovers and they fell very much in love. They are loving couple and have established an emotionally intimate, sexually satisfying adult relationship. Their encounters were clandestine at 1st, but they are good people and sneaking around was beneath them.

When Mommy introduced me to her lover in 2014  I was pouty, jealous, and behaved like a juvenile.  Down deep. I was afraid that Mommy would leave me to start a new life with her man. But they both assured me that would not be the case.  Mommy told me not to worry. She was my mother who loved me and she would never abandon her child. 

So on the nights and weekends when  Mommy invited her man to spend the weekend together, she would give me an early bedtime, and confine me to my bedroom. I objected but I was respectful of her wishes

Mommy and Mr. G- - g are adults and entitled to privacy. They did not want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb their lovemaking. And also Mommy wanted spare me the shame of overhearing the mattress thumping and the ecstasy of her being taken to orgasm in the arms of her lover as she is being laid and satisfied in the master bed.

I struggled to accept their relationship, But Mr. G- -g truly is a good man and he makes Mommy very happy. He has been a role model and mentor to me and he is entitled to the same obedient respect that I show Mommy. 

Mr. G- -g is financially successful and in 2016, he built a large home in country where we live as family. The master bedroom suite rhat he Mommy share is at one end of the house. My room is on the other side of the house so I don't need to wear diapers when Momny and Mr. G- -g want to enjoy sexual intercourse.

Mommy will put me into diapers if she senses feelings of insecurity which is rare. But I will ask her to bathe and diaper me when Mr. G--g is not around every few weeks or so. being bathed and diapered  Mommy is slender beautiful woman woth bright green eyes, a dazzling smile and dark wavy hair. It is a special intimate experience that Mommy and I csn share.  When she undresses me, I am naked and vulnerable. The one thing that protects me is our mutual trust and the powerful love that evolved between us. 

I have been celebate for more than 10 years.  Mommy dries me after my bath, and has me lay on the towel on my bed. She takes her time to massage baby oil or lotion onto my private areas in a non sexual way. But the gentle touch of Mommy's finger tips is a sensual reminder of the man that I was and the child that I have become.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

No matter what I'm wearing or anything else I'm still an adult, even when I'm in littlespace. Both my Wife and Daddy accept me for who I AM because that's the reality regardless of what I may want to be at different times. As such, my Wife and Daddy are still sexually fulfilled by myself not someone else.

Just for clarity and to help me understand,

1) Is  your Wife also your Mommy.

2) Haveyour Wife and  Daddy established themselves as an adult couple with a sexual relationship that does not necessarily include you ?

3) Do your Wife/Mommy and Daddy possesses the  parental  prerogatives of your Mommy and Daddy ?

1. My Wife will engage in Mommy time with me when I'm in littlespace, yes.

2. No, absolutely not. I have an adult and a DDlg/DDlb relationship with my Daddy and an adult and MDlg/MDlb relationship with my Wife. The relationship between the two of them is more emotionally intimate and does not involve sex.

3. When I am in littlespace both of them have adult/parental prerogatives as previously negotiated between the three of us. As an adult when im not in littlespace we make decisions as a family of three adults in a polyamorous relationship. I am also collared as a submissive by my Daddy Dom so He has certain negotiated authorities within that relationship dynamic as well. My Wife has not collared me as she is not a Domme so she does not have those authorities though she was, is and always will be part of those negotiations.

When it comes to sexual fulfillment for my Wife I am her only partner and the same for my Daddy. If my Wife and Daddy want to be sexually intimate that is totally OK and would need no negotiation as it has already been agreed to as part of the governing rules of our polyamorous relationship. If any of the three of us wanted to be sexually active with someone else it would require agreement from all three of us.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...