LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Tacoma, Wa

DprDJeff

An introduction to me... Well, not really sure what to write, so I guess I will just tell you what I can.

I'm a 34 year old man with a diaper fetish. I am recently divorced, which was very hard on everyone involved. She was a good woman for the most part and she loved to play diaper games with me. Unfortunately, she had a gambling problem that she refused to seek help for and it drove us apart. I work in online advertising, so I am my own boss and get to set my own schedule. My favorite hobbies are radio controlled car racing and computer gaming.

I consider myself a DL with AB tendencies, meaning I don't have a particular fondness for baby play but I do enjoy being 'forced' into that role. I am very submissive and like to 'play' with all sorts of people. I would love to make some friends that live close by, but even friends on the internet is a great thing to have.

Hope that is enough about me. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. =)

• 4 weeks later...

An introduction to me... Well, not really sure what to write, so I guess I will just tell you what I can.

I'm a 34 year old man with a diaper fetish. I am recently divorced, which was very hard on everyone involved. She was a good woman for the most part and she loved to play diaper games with me. Unfortunately, she had a gambling problem that she refused to seek help for and it drove us apart. I work in online advertising, so I am my own boss and get to set my own schedule. My favorite hobbies are radio controlled car racing and computer gaming.

I consider myself a DL with AB tendencies, meaning I don't have a particular fondness for baby play but I do enjoy being 'forced' into that role. I am very submissive and like to 'play' with all sorts of people. I would love to make some friends that live close by, but even friends on the internet is a great thing to have.

Hope that is enough about me. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. =)

I would love to meet up with you. I am a 35 year old male diuaper lover in bellevue. Would love to chat with you.

Chris

Welcome. May you have better luck in you future endevours. Main thing in life, enjoy yourself as life is to short. You will find many different people here with many different view points, but then that is society.