LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Orphanage rp - Interest Check

YunicornSparkles

Hi Daily Diapers, 

I am making this thread to see if anyone would be interested in doing an ABDL rp set in an orphanage. I was reading through some of the old orphanage rps on Gaia Online and they were so fun and entertaining, I really, really loved them!

I thought it would be cool if we could do an ABDL one here, where all the kids from the ages of 0 to 17 are treated like babies (for the same or different reasons). I am hoping for characters who are different races, like werewolves, vampires, nekos, elves, fairies, half breeds, original races, humans with powers etc. A good dose of magic and fantasy. Along with realism. I want people to be creative with backstories and character design. And with their posts. You can google images of toys, clothes, diapers etc to use in your replies to make it more fun and interactive. I do this myself. We can also use themes for each room, so every child has their own unique room. For instance, one room might be Teddy Bears decor and another could be Princess or Nautical or Enchanted Forest...etc. Picking a theme that matches your character's personality and interests. 

The general idea is that other role players can make caregiver characters and write them as visiting the role play to adopt a child and take into a family role play thread that they make. Children who are adopted can always come back and visit their friends who live at the orphanage though. If you prefer not to be adopted, your child characters can also stay living at the orphanage and call it home. You can adopt more than one child, as well.

I made a map of the orphanage already and I'm happy to share plot ideas that I have jotted down so far. And to brainstorm with others to make it a great story.

It'd be an open rp, but with limited spots so it doesn't get overcrowded. We'd need a good number of carergivers before we can start (to make sure no one is neglected), and I'm hoping to have a ratio of 1 carer for every 2 children. If you decide to join, it's ideal if you play both a caregiver AND a little. If we only get a few players, I'll ask people to play multiple characters or at least double. The orphanage I made has 23 bedrooms and I worked out that we could probably have a max of 6-7 caregivers and 14 children. I honestly don't expect to get that many rpers though. 2 - 4 players or even 4-6 players would be very good. If I can't find enough role players, I can always write carers and orphans who are NPCs to pad things out and make it feel fuller and more active. I myself am good at playing caregivers as well as Littles, so I will be playing both. Probably the orphanage owner who runs the place, along with another caregiver to help tend more children. I'll also play one or two kids of my own. 

I haven't decided on a setting for the story yet, as I want to work out what setting people like best before I make it. But I have some ideas. I was thinking that we could pick a phrase or a word to respond to in rp with our characters. Once we've all responded to the prompt, we can pick a different one to explore. For instance, if I said the word 'accident', people could write their characters having different kinds of accidents and what results from them. Once everyone explored that theme, we choose another word or sentence such as 'nightmare' or 'favourite' or 'phase'. You get the idea. I'm also open to brainstorming an overarching plot for the orphanage and our characters as a whole. I love seeing what people come up with and how they might think of something I'd never thought of. 

If you're interested, post here in this thread to let me know. You can also PM me. 

Here are the pictures of the orphanage map I designed. Each room will have a proper text description to go along with it. 

Floor 1 Ground.png

Floor 2.png

Floor 3 Attic.png

I forgot to add that we also have a lot more in our backyard than just grass. Outdoors - big backyard with playgrounds, open lawn, swimming pool, hopscotch, bounce house, trampoline, meandering paths, washing lines, flower garden, fruit n veg gardens, treehouse fort, trees and bushes, wishing well, fountain, miniature hedge maze

Thanks, I worked hard on it. But if I don't get any interest or replies to my questions, I won't be able to do it. If I can go forward with it, I will. But I wanna check to see if it'll work out because it'll be boring with only 1 other player. 

4 hours ago, snobak said:

WOW!!!!!!

Those are very big plans very well thought out  ?

@YunicornSparkles

I agree with @snobak!  These are awesome plans and they are well thought out! your ideas are awesome, and I hope that you're able to find enough people that are interested in allowing this to proceed. this would be something that is a challenge because you need a certain amount of people, and the ability for someone to play the parts and be able to switch from person A to person B to person, and be able to put into each situation the life of an individual that is being portrayed in the story. I think it can be done, but you need as you said enough people to be able to take each character and be able to pound them out so that they have life according to the writers of the particular sections of the role play.

I am also intrigued because you ended up going to such length to be able to give us A map of the orphanage Itself. kinda reminds me a little bit of my grandmother's old house. It was a house with 14 rooms four floors in 18 rooms. 14 of them were were used, the other four were chimney room Is on the last floor. I look forward to seeing how many people will join will join this endeavor, but I will be monitoring as I may be interested in joining you at some point. we shall see what happens!

Brian

• Like 1
20 hours ago, snobak said:

WOW!!!!!!

Those are very big plans very well thought out  ?

Ahhh thank you! Yes, I worked hard on it because I'm passionate about these kinds of role plays. I read so many great ones on gaiaonline. If I could have gone back in time and joined one of theirs, I would have. Lol. Now I guess it's just a waiting game and bumping the thread to make sure it gets noticed. 

And thank you so much for your input as well, Brian. I'm trying to ensure this rp is as fun and fulfilliing for everyone as possible. Playing two characters isn't really hard. I usually just type for one and then seperate the second character below with some dividing lines. Like ======== these ones. You can also use coloured text to differentiate characters as well as bold the spoken text. If you're familiar with rping online by text posts, it's pretty simple. ^^ And yes - I want to make it easier for people to imagine the setting and show them what they can do in the orphanage for fun and so on. There are plenty of options so people don't get bored. Your grandmother's house sounds amazing, I wish I could have seen it! <333 

Yep, I'm ready to go forward with this role play, I just need some players. People who'll play a caregiver, a Little, or both simultaneously. 

11 hours ago, snobak said:

Well....I've no experience  in being a  daddy 

So I have no idea how to be one, but I'm open to a new experience .

That's okay. It's good that you're open to new experiences! It's never too late to learn something new. Reading parenting websites or watching videos can help. And of course parenting books as well. You can also read other people's rps in the forum to get an idea of how to take care of a Little. ^^ It's basically caring for someone as if they were a baby. Feeding them in a highchair with a bib on, giving them a bubble bath, reading a bedtime story, feeding them a bottle whle cuddling, checking their diaper to see if they need a change yet (most AB diapers are good for 4-5 hours at least, sometimes more), buying them toys, putting them in baby equipment like cribs and walkers...you just give them affection and care because you care about them. Doing activities that make them feel little, maybe making some rules for them to follow and punishments when they don't. For instance, I saw one where a baby asked her Mommy for a change but got scolded since babies aren't supposed to ask for changes. And she was told she had to stay in her messy and wet diaper till her Mommy was finished what she was doing and would check her then. Spankings are often used for punishing too. 

First of all, I love this idea! Took me awhile to get the idea, but I’m all for it now. I’d either play an elf or a human little boy + a daddy and/or a male caregiver role/figure. I’ve had experience role playing both little and caregiver roles, the elf character would be a new one for me.

Second, I love your layout map and a good visual reference for all to see, but where do the basement stairs lead to? Can the library lead downstairs too? Or have a magical library where when secret books are pulled out they lead to rooms of magical imaginations?

Oh, thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. That sounds really good. Right now I'm working on text descriptions of all the rooms but I've been at it for some hours now and I think my brain is tired for the day. I'll continue to fill them out tomorrow. Lots of Google image searches for inspiration and putting each room together lol. And those character choices sound wonderful. I seriously applaud anyone who wants to try their hand at playing a caregiver. Especially male carers, there usually aren't enough good ones of those around. Hence why I like to play them too. ^_^ A little elf boy would be adorable. With the cute lil' ears. 

Thanks for the compliments on my map too. I used other orphanage maps from D&D games as a reference and then changed some of the rooms. I'm no architect so it's definitely got room for improvement, ha ha. As for the basement...I forgot to draw it pfft! I realised that belatedly and have been trying to decide what to put down there. Besides a furnace or something. Your library idea is good. I might put a secret entrance in the library which leads to a hidden room underneath which is a part of the basement and contains the magic spell books and such. Using those books, opening portals to pocket dimensions and other realms should be possible. 

Okay here, I've made a rudimentary basement. This is what we have so far. No idea where to put the hot water heater or the furnace or whatever it is that American homes have and Australian homes don't lmao. BUT I did add a secret, enchanted library which you can access by twisting one of the round tables in the library above, which reveals a hidden spiral staircase beneath. The basement stairs also lead somewhere now. I haven't decided what the other 3 rooms are for yet, open to ideas and suggestions

Basment polished.png

3 hours ago, lebeau13 said:

First of all, I love this idea! Took me awhile to get the idea, but I’m all for it now. I’d either play an elf or a human little boy + a daddy and/or a male caregiver role/figure. I’ve had experience role playing both little and caregiver roles, the elf character would be a new one for me.

Second, I love your layout map and a good visual reference for all to see, but where do the basement stairs lead to? Can the library lead downstairs too? Or have a magical library where when secret books are pulled out they lead to rooms of magical imaginations?

Just quoting so you see my replies.

On 11/29/2022 at 2:00 AM, ~Brian~ said:

Brian 

17 hours ago, snobak said:

Snobak

Hey there guys, as per my newest add-on to this thread, please feel free to give me suggestions for secret cool rooms or practical rooms to hide down in the basement. And I'll start posting the text descriptions of the rooms tomorrow afternoon. :) You all can give me feedback on what I've written, whether something needs to be changed or added or even removed. Basement in post above FYI. I made it today lol. 

UPDATE: still working on the descriptions and designs of all the rooms. I've done all the bathrooms and changing rooms on the ground floor, music room, library, secret enchanted library, kitchen and dining, walk in pantry, and the living room. I've still gotta do: 

Playroom with ball pit - 

Theatre - 

Games room/arcade

Laundry

Entrance Hall/Lobby

Infirmary 

Conservatory/indoor greenhouse

Garage - cars, bikes, sleds, scooters, skateboards, carriages, etc.

Basement

Attic

Mudroom/cloakroom - where cloaks, raincoats, bags, shoes, umbrellas etc. can be put before entering the house

Home gym - kids version and large motor skills play space

Schoolrooms 

Arts and Crafts room

Owner’s office (keeps child records and talk to potential adopters) 

Chapel 

Storage closets/linen closets- walk in

Outdoors - big backyard with a playground, open lawn, hopscotch, bounce house, trampoline, meandering paths, washing lines, flower garden, fruit n veg gardens, treehouse fort, trees and bushes, wishing well, fountain, miniature hedge maze, swimming pools
Upstairs - bedrooms, more bathrooms, staff living quarters/rooms

Sure, I'd be more than happy for you to join in. :)Once I finish setting it up. This is just the interest check thread. I've got an updated basement for it and a text description of every room and area. That took me tons of reference images lol. Now I'm just making my main characters, one child and probably two caregivers. And I still kind of need a main plot. 

On 12/2/2022 at 4:53 AM, Grumvakk said:

I like it, I’d like to rp in it if you allow?

Basment polished.png

Here are the text descriptions of all areas. I will love you forever if you guys give me feedback on them. 

Setting: modern world with fantasy elements 

An orphanage that babies all the kids who come there. Maybe there’s something in the water (fountain of youth) that makes everyone BDLs, or perhaps it’s a motherly type magical person who babies all in her care...OR it could be a place for people who are permanent babies for one reason or another, like a curse, spell or genetic defect. Still plotting ideas....

Music Room - it contains musical toys and miniature instruments for younger kids, as well as piano and other instruments, music players with headphones, a stereo, speakers, toy pianos and instruments for kids and babies - decorated with colourful pattern of musical instruments with musical notes, a frieze of rainbow notes around the middle of the walls and carpet that looks like a piano with keys in each colour of the rainbow 

Library with books for all ages, study desks and computers - this has colourful furniture that looks like the wooden block series from Animal Crossing New Horizons, the bookshelves and desks are funky shapes and also bright colours, the carpet is a deep green mimicking a mossy forest, and over it are two rugs showing ABCs with pictures and letters in lots of squares. There are soft comfy chairs, lounges and beanbags, as well as hidey holes, pop up tents, and other such comfy nooks. The walls are a bright light yellow with wall stickers showing letters, emojis and pictures from nursery rhymes and fairy tales. The lighting is extremely good and perfect for reading without eye strain. There are colourful paper flags and chains of paper butterflies hanging on the ceiling above and a sign that spells out Welcome in block letters, with the ends of a Christmas cracker on each end.

Secret entrance in the library which leads to a hidden room underneath which is a part of the basement and contains the magic spell books and such. Using those books, opening portals to pocket dimensions and other realms should be possible. There is a round wooden table that you can twist and if you twist it enough, it’ll move aside to reveal a spiral staircase in the ground leading down. The table closes over you once you go down the stairs, covering them up again. The library underneath is very different to the one above. It has floor to ceiling wooden bookshelves that are beautifully carved and filled with scrolls and spellbooks, as well as magical books of different kinds. Books about fantasy races and creatures as well. Books containing otherworldly plants, fauna and flora plus much more. The floorboards are also dark polished wood. There is a sliding ladder that moves around on a track that you can climb to reach the higher shelves. There are thick rugs on the floor in forest greens that look like moss, some sprinkled with fabric flowers. Here are also some sofa chairs in shades of shimmery green that look like velvet with wooden legs and accents. The ceiling bears what looks like round balls made of cracked purple glass with pink and blue fairy lights inside. There are also lanterns with intricate metalwork designs and crystal panes hanging from ornate hooks on the shelves and walls. These seem to be lit with green and purple fire that emits no heat. On one of the stone walls there appears to be a tree that grows up from the floor, forming an archway, the roots and branches of the twin trees having joined together over time. The dark green foliage lending some fresh air. The stone wall is smooth and flat inside the trees embrace. It looks like there should be a doorway there but there is nothing.

Kitchen and dining - this area has polished wooden floorboards for ease of cleaning. The kitchen has sparkly white and light grey tiles along with white counter tops and handles, bright red cupboards, drawers and seats and a double wide white fridge with kids pictures, drawings and magnets on it. It has a kitchen island with padded bar seats as well. There’s a built-in oven with stove top, a nook for the microwave and a built-in dishwasher. The walls are painted white where there aren’t tiles and there are white borders on the bottoms of the counters. The white walls have stickers showing food decals of all kinds as well as a few framed posters with bold rainbow letters stating ‘Eat Healthy’ and ‘Wash Your Hands’. The dining room is joined onto the kitchen in an open plan layout at the opposite end of the room. There are large, long wooden tables in rows that are painted in pretty shades of pastel hues, with matching wooden chairs that each have a heart cutout in the back. There are also miniature versions of them for toddlers. There are plenty of highchairs of different sizes, designs and colours as well. On one wall of the dining room is a wall mural of animals having a picnic on a sunny day in a forest clearing, brightly coloured. The ceiling lights are bright enough to see clearly what you’re eating and there are some round ones that look like fruit dangling down from a blue patch that looks like sky. In the middle of the fruit lights (apple, orange, lime), there is a fan with multi-colored blades. Strung across the dining room ceiling are also colourful paper lanterns and fairy lights in strings.

Walk in pantry - A large pantry with wrap around shelves that are divided into blocks of spaces. The shelves are well organised and everything is labelled clearly and fully stocked. 

Living room - this is fitted with a large flatscreen TV on one wall and on another there is a hearth for fires and Christmas stockings, along with thick, plush multi-colored carpet with a white diamond pattern crisscrossing it and comfortable couches and chairs. The lounges are thick and squishy with plenty of padding and cushions and they come in bright hues. They can be moved around, joined together and rearranged into any number of configurations and are easily cleaned. There is a large white marble fireplace with carvings of flowers and two lions heads either side at the top of the pillars and cherubs sitting on perches at the bottom. You can see the feathers of their wings in great detail. The walls are covered in high quality wallpaper that shows colourful flowers of all kinds on top of a washed watercolour greys background, the flowers popping out from the foggy, misty greys. In amongst the flowers frolic leopards, tropical birds, alicorns, butterflies and other creatures. On the ceiling are gold lights that have a geometric pattern on a round fabric shade that are multiple pastel rainbow shades. There are elongated oval shaped coffee tables that have been padded underneath the rubber or vinyl coating. 

Bathrooms - Main the bathroom next to the living room has pale blue walls that look like shapes of waves near the top, closer to the ceiling. There are pastel, multi coloured fish of different kinds swimming across the walls. There’s a big tub that is sunken into the ground for easier access that is white and oval shaped with a non-slip fishy print mat on the bottom. The fittings are silver and fitted with protectors that are silicon whales so babies can’t bump their heads on them and water comes out the whale’s mouth. The sink has darker blue cupboards and drawers with a white countertop, handles and sink, again with silver taps, each marked red and blue for hot and cold. The toilet is white with a blue acrylic toilet seat that has seashells, glitter and toy fish set inside, as well as having a magic child lock on it. The towel hooks are wooden blocks shaped and painted like a sailboat, a whale, a mermaid and so on, with painted hooks that have a harmless round ball on the end. There is a big silicone tub of bath toys along with plenty of bath bombs, bubble bath, no tears wash, loofahs and sponges shaped like ocean animals, bath crayons and baby bathing products. The towels for the bathroom are huge, soft and printed with all kinds of designs, folded neatly on towel racks that reach from the ground to the top of the wall. Butterflies, dinosaurs, rainbow sharks, pastel hearts, duckies, anything you can think of. There are stepping stools for those too short to reach the sinks. There’s a plastic handle and a faucet extender that looks like a friendly blue dolphin for anyone who wants to brush teeth or wash hands but is too small. There are also fish shaped bath mats that change colour when they get wet. And there’s a shower with a friendly dolphin shower head attachment that brings the water down lower for tinier children, as well as makes it come out more gentle. There are some foam letters and shapes that kids can stick to the glass or the walls and play with. Beside the tub, stuck to the wall, are also some water pouring toys like funnels and pipes, and water wheels. There’s a big mirror above the sink cabinets with a fishy pattern around the edges. Under the sink there is a dimensional storage where baby baths, baby bath seats and other things are stored. 

Infirmary Bathroom - this bathroom has clean white tiles on the floor and halfway up the walls and the rest of the walls have a minty blue colour with a pattern of cute medical objects like hearts with plus symbols in them, instruments you’d find in a toy doctor playset, bandaids, coloured pills, droppers, rubber gloves, scrubs and more. There is an in-ground tub with steps leading down into it as well as metal safety rails like for the disabled and a non-slip mat on the bottom of the tub and the steps that doubles as a massaging surface and is transparent light blue. The faucet and taps are covered with flower shaped protectors to prevent littles bumping their heads on them. Next is a white toilet with a child lock on it that has an acrylic seat with red hearts and silver glitter inside. The cabinets for the sink are the same minty blue shade as the wallpaper, just a little darker, and the counter top is white, with a plastic handle and a faucet extender that are shaped like flowers. The shower is in one corner and is open access for people in a wheelchair, with the same safety rails as the tub. On the walls are foam ABC, animals and other toys that stick to surfaces using water. There is a non-slip mat on the floor similar to the one in the tub. The shower has a smiling flower shower head attachment and works similar to the one in the bathroom by the living room. Just turn the handle of the shower to the right and water flows from the flower. This shower head is one of those detachable ones that can also be hung up in one spot. There are plenty of towels folded neatly in floor to ceiling shelves where any age can reach. These are pastel colours with the word infirmary printed along the top on either end in blue or white lettering. On the floor are big heart shaped bath mats that change colours when wet. There is a tall cupboard that works as another hammerspace, storing things like bath chairs for disabled children, bathing aids and equipment etc. There is also a medicine cabinet high up on the wall beside the counter which has a lock so only the staff can use it. There are stepping stools and other aids for small kids to reach wall hooks and the sink. The mirror is large and easy to see in. 

Office Bathroom - this is much more cheerful and bright than anyone would have suspected. It’s mostly filled with large, smooth, square and bright coloured tiles for the floor and white tiles halfway up the walls, the upper half of the walls are splattered with big polka dots that look like a watercolour brush or a round ink stamp made them. These are in each colour of the rainbow and really stand out on the white background. The toilet lid is acrylic and clear with big dahlia daisies inside it in bright colours. There is a shower curtain around a combined tub and shower, with big polka dots of different sizes and colours on the white material. The towels and other bathroom things are stored in white box shelves with the inside of each box being painted a different hue of the rainbow. The towels have bright colours and some have colourful patterns or stripes on them. Everything in this bathroom is cheerful. A bathmat near the sink is a pastel rainbow sitting on a long cloud that says Lucky in the middle, with stars sprinkled on the corners. To remind workers how lucky they are to work here and be part of this big family. This bathroom resonates positivity. The countertops have round smiley faces on them. The cabinets and the drawers of the sink counter are vertical stripes in bright hues. There is a wide, floor to ceiling mirror so workers can check their outfit and selves easily. There are also some padded cube shaped seats, one in hot pink, another lime and another emerald. These are covered with waterproof rubber which is the bright coloured material. The cabinets and drawers all have pocket dimensions in them and hold a great many items such a packs of new toothbrushes, hairbrushes, hair scrunchies and other decorations, toothpaste, deodorant, razors, hair straighteners and more. 

Big bathroom - This bathroom isn’t quite the same as the others. It’s designed more like a Japanese public bath house combined with a swimming pool locker room. On one side of the room there are wash stations made of half walls with a detachable shower (with a children’s shower attachment on each one, shaped like a ducky, a rainbow and cloud, a dolphin, starfish, frog, etc) as well as faucet and taps to sit and wash, which also have the children’s tap protectors fitted. There is a small ledge to put your items on like shampoo and conditioner, body wash etc. And at each seat and set of taps and shower, there is a mirror so you can see yourself washing to make sure you get all the dirt off. On the other side of the room there are some shower stalls and stall toilets like you’d find at a swimming pool. The toilets have locks on them for staff only. In the centre of the room is a big tub the size of a swimming pool but only the depth of a normal tub. On the bottom are designs of koi fish, lily pads and flowers. The tub is divided by four small walls like a plus sign that split it into four different parts. The tiled walls of the room are painted to depict murals of ponds and lakes in a large garden full of flowering trees and shrubs, deer, fairies, ducks with lots of cute ducklings, butterflies, birds, waterfalls and other such things. They are very peaceful scenery while also having a playful air that children would love. There are other smaller tubs of various shapes and sizes that are sunken in the ground for easier access. These have non-slip clear mats with yellow ducks on the bottoms and also have safety rails to hold onto when getting in and out. There are also ducky themed tap covers and shower attachments. Around the shower stalls, there are shower curtains with a white background and yellow rubber duck prints. These rubber ducks swim across wavy aqua patterns on the top and bottom hem of the curtain while the rest fill out the white space like a duck army. There are ducky themed bath mats around the tiled floors, which depict either yellow ducklings or their rubber ducky toy counterparts. There are silicone tubs full of ducky bath toys of every kind imaginable along with scoops to try and catch them from the water, as well as toy holders with yellow mesh bags attached to duck heads with orange bills, that suction onto the tile walls and hold more toys. Toys include wind up plastic ducks that can swim, a duck you pour water into its hat and then the water makes the eyes move and a waterwheel with coloured scoops rotate around its middle, a plastic water fountain that you sit in the bath and place rubber ducks to swim around and around the bubbler in the middle etc. There are also some large towel racks and storage cupboards all around the room that contain pastel coloured and white towels, hooded fluffy towels, baby bath seats of all sizes, small tubs for washing tiny babies and many more things. There are definitely special needs equipment as well, for people with disabilities. The floor tiles of the room are large, clean white squares with a sort of rougher grip to prevent slips and falls. Yes, there is an overall rubber duck theme but it feels like you’re bathing in the botanical gardens during spring in the duck ponds! The toilets also have…you guessed, ducky toilet seats. Clear acrylic with yellow rubber ducks inside them that have orange bills and cartoon eyes. The toilet stalls are private rooms only usable by staff members with key cards and there are 2. They have half sinks on the side of the walls with small mirrors. The doors of the stalls are one blue, one yellow and say staff only. Near the entrance of the room there are some simple changing areas where people can pull a curtain around a round rail looped on the side of the wall to get dressed in privacy. Mostly for adults/teachers. There are big laundry baskets to throw used towels in. Littles are changed out of their used diapers and dirty clothes in the changing room next door. They are then wrapped in towels once they are out of the bath or showers and are brought back to the changing room to be padded up again and redressed. The lights in this room are shaped like big white clouds hanging from the ceiling. 

Changing rooms:

Medical changing room - the changing room in the infirmary has each wall a different pastel colour: mint green, lavender, blue and pink. There are wall decals of cartoon child doctors with stuffed animals bearing bandages, an eye patch, using a thermometer and other medical toys, like Doc McStuffins. There are also stickers of toy ambulances, bandaids, chibi nurses, hearts with plusses, pastel hearts, syringes, and other toy medical instruments. On the ceiling are heart shaped lights of different sizes with a soft glow. The ceiling is painted like a fluffy cloudy sky with white fuzzy fluff that has patches of blue peeking out and pastel glowing stars among them. There are four changing tables, two on each side. They are big enough to fit an adult and feature raised edges so the baby/child can’t roll off. These run horizontal to the walls, end to end. There are diapers, changing supplies and diaper genie bins and laundry hampers underneath in pull out drawers that can be large and deep. There is also a sink for washing hands, with a mirror. There are some cabinets higher up the wall that contain medical stuff, as well as a cupboard filled with hospital gowns and other medical clothing and items. The floor is pale blue tiles with silver glitter embedded. There’s an air purifier, an extraction fan and an auto air freshener unit up on the wall near the ceiling. 

Big bathroom change room - this has soothing aqua walls with wall stickers of umbrellas, raindrops, rainbows and clouds, smiley sun, gumboots, frogs, rubber ducks, and then lower they have little trees, flowers, mushrooms etc. These wall decals are bright and pastel colours. The floor tiles in here are the same non-slip white ones as the big bathroom. Changing tables run around the entire wall covering up to halfway, with there being sunken parts in rows/beside each other that have a long padded changing mat with a childish or baby pattern or pictures on them. It looks like a daycare changing room but with longer change tables and mats to fit up to adult sizes. The tables have a safety strap. These change mats are able to be wiped clean. Underneath the tables/countertop are shelves and pull out drawers and bins that contain changing supplies, every diaper imaginable and more (pacifiers, lanyards, grooming tools, tissues, etc). The lights on the light aqua ceiling are softly lit and shaped like a bee, an aeroplane, a butterfly and a smiley cloud with a rainbow. Something for the kids to look at while being changed. There are also various baby mobiles dangling above each table from the wall. There are laundry hampers and diaper genie bins for used clothing and diapers. There are some closets with ABDL clothes of all size categories in them as well. There are automatic air fresheners up high on the walls near the ceiling as well as an air purifier unit on the wall. There’s also some sinks on the wall for carers to wash their hands after changes. 

Living room change room - this changing room which joins onto the living room has a vinyl floor that looks like a grassy meadow with coloured flowers and clover sprinkled over it. The walls are a cheery light yellow with a long choo choo train travelling around all four walls that has many little cabooses in bright colours, each showing a cartoon animal having fun and doing something different. The main engine has a stack that puffs coloured clouds over the rest of the carriages. The lights on the sky blue ceiling are designed to look like balloons with strings hanging down that have a stuffed animal tied to each of them by their arm. The light in the middle looks like a cluster of balloons attached to a tiny house like the movie UP. There are butterfly, bird and other stickers on the sky ceiling. The changing tables are four in total, two per wall, end to end like in the medical changing room and also have rails so no one can roll off. Big enough to hold adults. With safety straps. The mats of these are padded, easy to wipe clean and have rainbows, smiley faces, flowers and ladybugs on them. There are mobiles attached to the wall above where the person’s head will be.  There is a sink at one end of the room and a cupboard at the other. Underneath the tables are bins and drawers full of changing supplies, diapers, laundry hamper, diaper genies and more. The cupboard contains babyish clothes of every size and pacifiers plus more. There is an air purifier, an extraction fan and automatic air freshener on the walls. 

School change rooms x2

Number one - vinyl on the floor that looks like pastel jigsaw pieces in candy colours. The walls of this room look like light green blackboards with bright coloured alphabet letters and numbers on them as well as cute cartoon chalk drawings and emoji stickers. The ceiling is white with coloured shapes in bold colours, such as a triangle, square, octagon and so on. The lights are a chain of four thick jigsaw puzzle pieces each rimmed in a different primary colour. There is an air purifier, extraction fan and auto air freshener. The changing tables are four in total, two to each wall, horizontally facing, having raised edges and safety straps. The mats have cute caterpillars, coloured crayons, jigsaw pieces, number jumbles and more. Under the tables are drawers and bins that contain changing supplies, diapers, diaper genies and laundry hampers plus other stuff. There is a sink between the changing tables in the middle of both walls. There is also a closet with babyish clothes of every size at the far end of the room. 

Number two - this changing room has big, apple shaped lights rimmed in bright primary colours on the ceiling. The ceiling is a light green. The walls are white with light blue lines like a textbook, over the top are cartoon depictions of school supplies like glue, safety scissors, ruler, pencil, eraser, teacher stickers saying well done or great, crayons, flowers, apples, books etc. The floor is white and printed with red and green apples that have different emoji faces on them, some with a worm, some cut in half, some with a bite out of them, some dancing, etc. The changing tables are four to a wall, placed horizontally and facing end to end. Between them on either wall are two sinks in the middle. There’s a cupboard at the far end just like the other room. Their layout is the same. There’s also an auto air freshener, extraction fan and purifier. There are bins and drawers under the change tables with, again, diapers, changing supplies, diaper genie, clothes hamper and more. The closet also has babyish clothes in all sizes. The tables have raised sides and safety straps as well as the wipe clean padded mats with different cute and colourful designs like baby items, teddy bears, books, toys and so on. 

Playroom with ball pit - designed like an indoor play centre or play room at a daycare with mesh around the ramps and structures you can climb in the top right hand corner (soft play centre) that go along and up one wall, as well as some tunnels to crawl through and little rooms in the centre where several tunnels meet. Think of the daycare structures from FNAF Security Breach only on a much smaller scale. It doesn’t take up the whole room. Everything is brightly coloured and there are padded/medium density foam sections and furniture with vinyl coverings in bright colours. There are some slides, one wavy and one straight, as well as a spiral tunnel slide. The rest of the room has those padded, interlocking foam play mats in bright colours on the entire floor. There are plenty of toys such as wooden and LEGO Duplo building blocks with people figures, train sets, doll houses and dolls with furniture, rocking horses or soft padded rockers, a ball pool with a short sloped ramp going into it, plushies, a cubby house, pop up tents, big soft balls, a busy board on the wall, a miniature toy basketball hoop, plastic and wooden toys on shelves, baby gyms, baby bouncer, baby swings, walkers, a toy car mat with cars, plastic farm animal playset, other playsets, plastic toys, small pretend kitchen and food, dress ups, ride on toys, baby dolls, rattles, fidget toys, ring stackers, shape sorter, one of those toys you hammer pegs into…basically Google baby and toddler toys of your choice and that’s what is in the playroom. Keep in mind that older children can have toys for their age in their private, personal bedrooms. But in the playroom, all the kids can play so we need to make sure little ones can’t get hurt or choke on anything. Like a normal daycare, oodles of toys and different ways to play but everything is safe for little people. The play room is tidied and cleaned by the children and carers at the end of each day, working together as a team to keep it tidy. The teachers/carers also swap out toys and replace them with other toys throughout the week so it never gets boring and there’s always something new to play with. There’s a big pile of plushies and cushions to hide in as well. Whatever you can dream of in the perfect baby playroom! The walls are cream and are decorated with stickers of all kinds of toys, as well as crafts, drawings and paintings that the children have done. These also dangle from the ceiling and are pegged across lines of string that stretch across the ceiling. Like in a kindergarten school room. There are two play pens. There are some posters on the walls about ABCs, 123s, Animals, foods and more. There are also decals of cartoon characters on the walls. The ceiling lights look like coloured clusters of Christmas baubles that glow. 

Theatre - This is like a miniature cinema with enough padded foam seats covered with bright colours of vinyl for everyone. (Wipe clean in case of spilled soda or a leaky diaper) It has a big screen on the far wall and rows of seats, as well as beanbags and giant cushions to sit on. The room has dark blue sapphire carpet and walls with white stars sprinkled on them in different sizes. There are five pointed star shaped lights on the dark blue ceiling. There are some giant plushies to cuddle and sit on as well. Caregivers or teens can put on a movie if they want using the remote and the streaming services and younger kids have to ask them to put one on. 

Games room/arcade - this room has tables with board games for all ages set up, as well as pinball machines, air hockey table, pool table, arcade machines, claw machine with toys inside, ball toss game, giant chess, giant connect 4 etc. It’s basically a miniature arcade and indoor games room. It also has some sofas with TVs along one wall that have couches and beanbags. Under the TV’s are cabinets with different types of consoles. People can play Playstations, XBox etc. There are also computers at desks that you can play on with comfy padded gaming chairs with headphones that look like animal ears and such. The computers and internet have parental controls on them and are monitored. The walls of this room are a smooth, rather bright purple and the ceiling is as well. The flooring is carpet from 90s arcades with a black background, deep blue swirls and neon starbursts. It’s a lot prettier than it sounds. The ceiling lights are a chandelier shaped like a big dark blue UFO the size of a round dinner table, with the round lights studding the outer part. There are also some strings of LED lights shaped like little rocket ships. If you want to play a game, you have to ask an adult to set it up for you for games targeted at older age groups, otherwise there are plenty of family friendly games for little ones preinstalled on consoles and computers. Both the music room and games room have sound proof walls.  

Laundry - this is a big room with a light grey and white colour scheme. The walls, cabinets and drawers are white and the floor tiles are diagonal chess squares in misty marble grey and white. There are plenty of cabinets and a big silver sink and tub for soaking things that get stained. There are buckets for soiled cloth diapers and a power rinse shower head attachment on the sink. There are also some strings of rubber coated wires on the ceiling to hang clothes and bedding indoors on rainy days. There are some clothes racks for hanging stuff on them on the floor as well. Not least, there are two giant white washers and two giant dryers. All washing powders and such are in locked cabinets. There are big laundry hampers on wheels like you see in hotels and hospitals. There are some green ferns and potted plants in here to accentuate it. There is ceiling light with a golden mesh frame as well as some small round downlights. It’s a good thing the laundry is right next to the back door that leads out to the yard and gardens, because there are rotary washing lines and post washing lines there in abundance. Laundry day sees them full of sheets, towels, clothing and cloth diapers. 

Entrance Hall/Lobby - where cloaks, raincoats, bags, shoes, umbrellas etc. can be put before entering the house. There are shoe racks, umbrella hooks and stands, hooks for hanging school bags, cloaks etc. There are also scrapers to scrape mud off of shoes. There’s a big welcome mat to wipe feet on before entering the main door to the home. The shoe racks have a padded seat on top, acting as benches to sit on and wait after knocking or ringing the doorbell. The floor is polished wooden boards and the walls are wood panelling. 

Infirmary - This room is rather long, with tall windows on the wall facing outside that are covered by fresh white blinds. There are some sinks and medicine cabinets in here. The floor is white laminate with pastel rainbow hearts. This has medical cribs with bars on them in different colours and comfy, adjustable mattresses that can sit the patient up or lay them down using a remote control, with cartoon printed curtains on rails above the beds to lend privacy for the patients if something medical is happening or they have an injury, are sick etc. The walls are mint green halfway up and white the rest of the way but on the white parts are pastel and bright coloured shapes and stripes like diamonds in four quarters or geometric patterns. There are health posters on the walls about body parts, washing your hands, brushing teeth and so on. There are also some eye test charts. Looks a bit like a colourful childrens’ hospital ward mixed with a school infirmary. There’s some weight scales and height charts in here too. There are cabinets around the room with medical supplies in them, both at ground level and higher up the walls. There are chairs beside the beds for visitors to sit in. There are decals and pictures of teddy bears on the ceiling reminiscent of the Care Bears. There are also medical trolleys with supplies and a few desks for the nurses to sit at and do computer and paperwork. They have filing cabinets under the desks. There’s some shelves with plushies and nurse dolls for the nurses to hand out to the patients. The nurses often do health checks and vaccinations here. But they can give first aid and some medical care if a student has an injury, such as stitching and bandaging a wound or applying a dressing. The nurses are usually caregivers of the residence who double with first aid skills. Basically how parents treat and care for sick children. In some cases, a doctor or ambulance can be called. 

Conservatory/indoor greenhouse - this contains miniature to medium trees (some with tiny fruit), shrubs cut into animal or other cute shapes, riots of colourful flowers and plants of all kinds, along with some water features such a little fish pond with sparkling rainbow guppies and a mini stream with a tiny wooden arched bridge over the middle, hanging egg shaped seats to relax in (called hammock chairs, swing chairs or egg chairs), some wooden slatted lounge chairs with cushioned mats, a painted white wrought iron table and chairs with cushions tied on them. Meandering little stone paths that wind around artfully designed garden beds and have inlays of tiles and stones shaped like flowers. The place is perfumed by some of the flowers and there are big windows with white lattice panels. There is a three tiered fountain carved with dancing fairies that has a small round wading pool at the bottom. The fountain sits in the centre. There is also a little rocky waterfall going down some stacked rocks into the little stream and some of those balls with water that bubbles over them. There are some solar lights planted in the garden beds that come on automatically during dull days and at night. Most of the light comes from the many large windows fitted with thick security glass and white wooden frames and lattices. At night you can see the stars. And a good view of storms and rain or snow. There really are bunches and oodles of flowers. There are some pretty paper lanterns strung in the indoor small trees. All around are painted statues of garden gnomes, fairies, toadstools, cats, frogs and other cute things. There are also some cute toadstool seats and miniature tables. The flowers are arranged to look like images of a smiley face, a big heart, a white ruffled teddy bear, a lollipop, a round birthday cake with a slice cut out etc. 

Garage - this large building is separate from the main house and sits beside it, connected by a stone paver walkway. Two cars, strollers for all ages, bikes, sleds, scooters, skateboards, carriages, etc. lawn mowers, snow blowers and shovels, gardening tools, sports equipment and outdoor play equipment, toolboxes, spare tyres, oil, petrol and stuff for cars, extension cords, hoses, pool accessories, ladders, step stools, kayaks, outdoor toys, camping gear, gazebos, small private plane…all the chemicals and products dangerous for kids are locked in cabinets. 

Basement - This room is climate controlled like the rest of the house. It contains the hot water heater, the furnace, the air conditioning system, the breaker panel and fuse box and for some odd reason, looks like a few empty stables and pet enclosures. There are also spares of things that might be needed in the house like replacement light bulbs and light fixtures, tools to do repairs, garden hoses, etc. There is some antique furniture plus rugs and carpets in rolls or hanging up. There is also a hidden panel in the floor that leads to some underground caves, concealed well to match the stone pavers and hidden beneath an enormous persian carpet. Storage of all holiday decorations and seasonal decor. Storage of bulk food supplies as well as supplies in case of an emergency. (Water, batteries, torches, first aid kits, towels, etc). There is storage of replacement kitchen wares such as pots, pans, crockery and cutlery. There are also travel items like suitcases. And some sports and outdoor equipment too. Boxes of swapped out toys from the play room. 

Basement room 1- sewing room. Here are shelves with bolts of fabric, sewing machines, quilting patterns and mannequins of all sizes from baby to adult. This is where all of the ABDL clothing is made that is given to the orphans while they live in the orphanage. There are also bedding and quilts made here as well as stuffed animals. 

Basement room 2 - carpenter's shop to make ABDL furniture and equipment of all kinds as well as wooden toys. Lots of woodworking tools, sandpaper, etc. 

Basement room 3 with cupboard - this is a storage room full of items collected from other worlds, including furniture, wands, clothing, potions, toys, jewellery, ornaments, magical artefacts and ingredients, weapons and more. Dangerous or extremely powerful items are kept in the locked walk in cupboard in the top left corner of the room. Door to this room is also locked with a lock that needs 5 keys and is hidden behind a huge painting in a heavy frame. 

Attic - This is a nice wooden attic with an A frame roof that leaves lots of space for standing. The wood is light, almost honey coloured and the basic light on the ceiling, though simple, provides a nice, white, airy illumination.  It contains flatpacks and ready built furniture for nurseries that haven't been painted or decorated yet, new bedding, toys, gifts and such for new kids. Tins of paint, paintbrushes, rolls of wallpaper, paint scrapers, tarps, masking tape, and more supplies for making up and decorating bedrooms are in here. There are also catalogues with coloured pictures full of nursery and kids room ideas. There are also catalogues that recommend the best toys and equipment for daycares. Wooden boxes and crates full of stuff are stored here. There are some windows that look out over the gardens and surroundings of the orphanage and a couple that are slanted to match the angle of the roof and stare into the sky. Fun to watch rain or snow fall on the panes. 

Home gym - this room contains a home gym with a couple of treadmills facing a wall with a TV screen, a climbing wall with different coloured hand and foot holds, each colour representing a level of difficulty. There are some monkey bars and chin up bars painted in bright colours. There’s a ladder to practise climbing too. Some kids’ punching bags that look like angry birds and emoji faces. Rings to hold onto and hang from. A climbing rope suspended from the ceiling like in a school gym, with knots along the length to grab onto. The floor is thickly padded with colourful foam mats covered with durable vinyl. There are yoga mats as well. A CD player and stereo. There are some balancing rails for kids, as well as some stepping stone toys and balance beams. There’s some exercise bikes you can pedal on, rowing machines, stepping machines, yoga balls, racks of weights covered with bright coloured rubber. There are hula hoops as well as skipping ropes. There are child sized versions of all the equipment and machines on one side of the room and also regular sized gym equipment on the other half of the room for our teens and adults to use. The room walls are printed with a montage of 8 bit video game characters in a cartoon, side scrolling game similar to Mario Brothers. The ceiling is light blue with motivational words in bright colours across it like You Can Do It and Never Give Up. 

Schoolrooms  - 1 is the first one closest to the office and the main entrance. It looks like a preschooler or kindergarten room mixed with an elementary room. There is a milkshake pink laminate floor with pictures of white, pink and red hearts of different kinds and a soft orange wall with a white skirting board. It holds a round white clock with magenta inside and white numbers and hands. The ceiling is white and has those long white halogen lights as well as bright, round, unlit lanterns dangling from the ceiling. There is a big whiteboard at the front of the class (back of each room) as well as a smaller black board and there are large cork board panels around the other walls, one which has a paper mural of a forest with butterflies and flowers. The walls are covered with colourful educational posters like times tables, sight words, ABCs, writing prompts and more. Covering an area in the middle of the room are pastel play mats that interlock, the ones made of foam. These are similar to those in the play room, only a paler colour scheme. Atop of this sit rows of desks with built in chunky seats, some sized for toddlers, with a sliding drawer underneath the top of the desk and under the chair seat, which curves around from the side. The seat and top of the desk are decorated with coloured images from cartoons and kids favourite shows. These desks grow bigger in size, to range through all the sizes up to teen and adult but their babyish designs remain the same. There are strings across the ceiling to hang student’s art and school projects as well as some crepe paper chains to add jollity. At the front of the room is the teacher's desk which is a contemporary curved bean shape and painted light green with images of red and pink apples on it, as well as some rolling trolleys full of workbooks and sheets and a deep set table on wheels full of fidget toys. There’s a couple of box shelves and display tables around the walls of the room to display student’s projects and work. And there are a few stacked racks of sliding filing trays with the trays being different candy colours. On the desks are built in raised circular holders for crayons and pencils and such. 

Schoolroom 2 - it’s like the first classroom, only slightly different. This is the one that sits next to the chapel. The floor of this room is a pale blue with images of pastel baby items on it such as bibs, bottles, diapers, pacifiers, rattles, a ring stacker, spinning top, ducky etc. The walls have a white background with what looks like painted handprints all over them in rainbow hues. There’s a big white board and smaller blackboard at the front of the room and all kinds of educational posters on the walls. Big cork boards are on the walls, one showing a paper collage scene of a teddy bears’ picnic. The teacher’s table at the front is shaped like a thick banana, painted yellow with white daisies that have smiley face emojis in the middle and flying around them are honey bees. The teacher’s chair is padded and on wheels and sits in the curved part. There’s a rolling trolley full of workbooks in cardboard cartons and worksheets. This one also has a deep set table on wheels full of fidget toys. There are box shelves and display tables around the sides of the room to display projects here too. The lights are white halogen ones and there are star shaped lanterns dangling down, unlit but brightly coloured. Crepe paper chains also decorate the ceiling. This room also has the candy coloured stacking filing tray things. This room has the interlocking baby flooring in the middle as well, just in slightly different pastel colours like pale blues, greens, purples, pinks etc. However, where the first classroom has toddler desks in all sizes, this one is a little different. The desks look like single person elementary school desks which are painted different pastel colours and have stickers on top and they have the sliding drawer/tray under them. However, the seats are another matter. These seats are plush animal shaped kiddy chairs. The desks and chairs range from toddler size all the way up to teen and adult. Some of them are standing animals that you have to straddle like you are riding them, others cup the person’s back with their arms while they sit on the toy’s lap. You can help but feel little and slightly ridiculous if you are older. 

Arts and Crafts room - this room has a laminate floor which is pale cream coloured with big, stylised paint splatter patterns on it. It also has some trails to follow such as pairs of footprints each in a different colour, flowers the same, the alphabet in different coloured shapes, stars, fish and blobs. These paths wind all around the room and desks. The walls are decorated with pastel Easter hues in smaller splatters, as well as a big rainbow in each corner, diagonal facing, with trails of butterflies coming from its ends. These walls also have some white panels with holes in them that hold hooks for safety scissors and craft tools, little shelves, baskets of pom poms or other craft supplies, cups of crayons, markers, etc, They hold rolls of stickers, containers of play doh, small naked dolls about three inches tall that kids can make clothes for from paper, play doh etc. There are also cork boards with children’s artworks pinned on them. There are strings of coloured flags across the ceiling, as well as lines to hang and peg children’s crafts and art. There are some multi layered stacking drying racks for lots of pictures to sit and dry. There are also some sinks to wash hands and cupboards of glass and plastic jars to wash brushes and get water for painting. There are hooks that hold plastic aprons and smocks to protect kids’ clothes, each with cute and bright designs or cartoons. There are also new supplies in a locked cupboard that carers can get to. This contains sharper scissors, more glitter, new packs of paintbrushes, replacement reams of paper, glue and more. The classroom has wooden furniture painted in bright and pastel candy colours like the wooden block series from Animal Crossing New Horizons. Some of the tables are oval or rectangular to fit multiple children, whereas others are smaller for just one or two. There is also a section where easels stand, each side having a whiteboard and a blackboard. You can clip sheets of paper to them with big bulldog clips so kids can paint and they have cut outs and holders to place paint pots, markers and crayons, water pots and other supplies. One the tables are plastic ice cream containers and caddies fully stocked with crafts materials like dry pasta, coloured cardboard, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, coloured feathers, foam shapes to glue onto things, washi tape, watercolour palettes, leaves, milk bottle caps, straws, dot a dot markers/bingo pens, string, and more. There are also some big craft paper rolls on rollers on the walls. Empty egg cartons are often used as paint holders, and there are other recycled craft supplies like cardboard boxes, magazines, paper towel roll tubes, and much more. The lighting in this room are ceiling lights that look like round clusters of butterflies in bright hues. It’s good lighting so kids can see what they are drawing and making without eye strain. There is also a shelf with a radio and CD player to listen to music, maybe kids tunes or classical music to inspire creativity. 

Basement stairs - this is a small closet that contains the wooden stairs leading down to the basement. They are well lit and have non-slip carpet stair treads on them so no one falls. The stairs have a sturdy railing to grab onto and protect from falling as well. There is a mat at the bottom. There is also a baby gate at the beginning of the stairs so younger kids can’t wander down there. 

Stairs up to bedrooms - like the basement stairs, these also have non slip stair treads to ensure safety. They are painted bright white with polished wood tops. The bannister is also white and has pretty carved white bars plus a rail you can slide all the way down if you’re careful. There is a baby gate at the bottom and top of the stairs so that babies and toddlers can’t get in any accidents. The stairs look beautiful during Christmas when they are decorated with tinsel and ornaments, bows, fairy lights etc. There are some simple down lights illuminating them so it’s easy to see where to tread. 

Spiral Stairs to Attic - much like the basement stairs, these are hidden in what looks to be an ordinary boring closet, but if you open the door and flick on the light using the switch, you’ll see a nice spiral staircase twisting upwards. It is tightly wound and made of polished wood the colour of light honey. There is a protective railing around it as well in matching tones. There is a baby gate at the bottom to prevent tiny ones going up there. These stairs are quite steep and rather smaller than the main staircase or the basement steps. Once you get to the top, the attic is quite airy and filled with natural lighting from the slanted skylight windows. 

Owner’s office - (keeps child records and talks to potential adopters) There’s a thick rectangular green rug covering the polished wood floors, a large wooden desk with carved legs and plenty of sturdy drawers. This holds a computer and large desk planner, lacy woven metal intrays with a pen holder cup and a telephone, among other things. There are shelves full of books and documents behind the desk. There are also pale pink, blue and cream filing cabinets locked and neatly kept, decorated with cute and colourful magnets. Little touches like a bouquet of flowers from the garden or conservatory and framed paintings of pretty scenes make it a welcoming room. The office is nice and the chairs are comfortable and easy to move around, being light cream in colour. The walls are a muted green grey shade with images of delicate tree branches frothing with white blossoms, tiny birds perched or flitting in them. There’s an all in one print, scan and copy machine on the far side of the desk. The ceiling is white and the light looks like a cluster of white bell shaped flowers upon winding light green vines studded with pale pink roses. 

Chapel - this little chapel is rather pretty, with stained glass windows standing tall and elegant at the wall facing outdoors. It has a polished wood floor covered by a luxurious persian rug. The wooden chairs are covered with comfortable padded cushions. There stands a simple yet pretty altar at the front and centre made of painted white wood with a pretty tablecloth and an alcove with a simple praying figurine in it. There are candle holders with white wax candles and there is an ornate incense burner as well. Gold and white lanterns hang from the walls and a crystal chandelier from the middle of the ceiling. There are fresh bunches of white flowers in crystal vases. Arched, small alcoves with rounded ledges hold more praying statues. On the backs of each pew are little ledges for resting your holy book or hymnals on. This chapel is a pretty and peaceful place with lovely carvings on the rounded, arched ceiling of flowers and animals. The extremely odd thing about this nice chapel is that there are no religious symbols or statues of any kind. They are just simple praying figurines. There’s no icons or paintings. It would seem that this place is for those who would like to come there and pray and worship whichever gods they follow. This is a place for all to use. It is non denominational. 

Waiting area - the waiting area has plenty of comfortable, squishy chairs, each in a soothing pastel shade, seated in a circle around a big round rug. There are small side tables with magazines. The rug is fluffy, thick and with a pastel rainbow colour scheme. Like pale chalk, the purple, blue, green, pink, yellow and orange delicately mottle together like a watercolour painting. This is where potential adopters and visitors are told to wait until the owner calls them into her office to talk. 

Storage closets/linen closets- walk in - the orphanage has no shortage of storage and these closets are actually much bigger inside than they appear on the outside. Again, the wonderful pocket dimensions have been used, meaning that copious amounts of sheets, pillow cases, quilts, blankets, tea towels and much more can be stored in them. Everything is neatly organised and labelled, each being put in its correct place. Easy to find and easy to put away. 

Hallways - the halls of the orphanage have polished wooden floorboards and have light cream coloured walls with skirting boards at the top and bottom. There are framed paintings hanging up that show picturesque scenes like an English cottage or a botanical garden, a beach with coloured umbrellas and so on. Places anyone would like to be. Perhaps to remind the occupants of the outside world. 

Upstairs - kids’ bedrooms, staff bathrooms, staff room, staff bedrooms 

Kids’ rooms - these are each different and decorated in a theme the child themselves chooses (e.g. teddy bears, doll house, princess room, nautical) and they look like a baby nursery of various sizes. Empty rooms are plain and bare with polished wooden floors and white cream walls. They look a lot better when they are occupied and decorated. 

Staff bedrooms - these are decorated however the staff member prefers. They usually look like miniature homes, showing things the person likes, their hobbies, their fashion style and so on. They are places for the caregivers to relax and spend some alone time. 

Staff room - this room is full of comfortable couches and chairs as well as some long tables with bright coloured plastic chairs and a small kitchenette on one wall. There are some bookshelves, a radio and CD player, charging ports for phones, laptops and such, a small fridge, a few desks, a small TV on the wall, a dishwasher and sink, microwave, cupboards with tea cups and coffee mugs etc. This is where staff can go on break. There are a couple of vending machines selling drinks, foods and snacks. A water cooler. There is a small ping pong table set and some bookshelves. It’s sort of like a library meeting room. The floor is linoleum and is white with watercolour flowers and leaves. The walls are a light grassy green with flower decals and butterflies on them. The staff room is large and has three doors for easier exits around the home. 

Staff bathrooms - these 5 separate bathrooms have white tile floors and painted white walls and ceilings, with sleek, clean downlights. However, they are spotlessly clean. Each one is like a private bathroom in a house, containing a bathtub, shower, toilet, sink and cabinets, laundry hamper, towel rack and so on. Each bathroom has its own matching set of accessories to decorate it. One shower curtain, bath mat, shower mat, toilet seat cover and toilet mat adds a lot of personality and colour to each room, making them come to life. One set is pictures of butterflies, there’s a flowery one, a beach image one, sakura blossoms and colourful parrots. These bathrooms are for staff only and the doors are locked for anyone without a swipe/key card. Staff wear their key cards (which also have their name and picture for ID) either pinned to their clothes or on lanyards. Children are expected to bathe and perform grooming and hygiene tasks in the downstairs bathrooms. 

Outdoors - big backyard with several playgrounds for different ages, open lawn, hopscotch, bounce house, trampoline, meandering paths, washing lines, flower garden, fruit n veg gardens, treehouse fort, trees and bushes, wishing well, fountain, miniature hedge maze, swimming pools

Think I've settled on this as a vague plot

Magical orphanage where the person who runs it has powers and regresses or babies all the orphans in her care, making them love being babies. They are adopted by people who want permanent babies.

On 11/30/2022 at 12:38 AM, snobak said:

On 11/30/2022 at 3:01 PM, lebeau13 said:

On 12/2/2022 at 4:53 AM, Grumvakk said:

Good news, everyone. I'm almost ready to make the RP so we can start. I'm just making my characters. I've got a child character done already so I have two caregivers to craft and then it should be ready. Oh and I wanted to let you know it'll be a relaxed pace rp, so everyone takes a turn to post and we wait for people to catch up. Slow paced ones are easier for everyone since we all get busy irl from time to time. Especially with the holidays drawing close.

• 1 year later...