LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OK I am a bit lost here.

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Sigh, yet again you misquote me.

I said:

Now where in the list of duties of a Paraprofessional is performing a heart bypass?

I did not misquote you. Each quote is a <blockquote> of your actual post = exactly your words, timed and dated by this site on the time and date you posted them.

I gave you a very simple choice, and you chose to freely state that :-

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I would want a Certified Paraprofessional, as required in the State I live in, to do the job of a Paraprofessional,

Was 'a Certified Paraprofessional' any of the two options? Did you substitute 'a Certified Paraprofessional' as a third option? Was that option available, or did you freely chose to add that option? Did I reply to your actual post, or what was in your head? Did I misquote what you posted?

It seems that you are misreading and/or misunderstanding what I post, as are a lot of others.

I do not know how I can make it clearer at this stage, and for those people who are involved in education in the US, in my humble opinion, the education standards are poor to non existant.

In relation to your second question - and I am not going to quote it as I am being accused of misquoting you -

1. Once a child is placed in a situation where they are not under yhe care of their parents / gardian - eg day-care / school / creche / hospital etc, it is then a qualified and medically licenced person is required to act on behalf of the child's parents for the best welfare of said child.
  2. In relation to ABDL, who acts as your 'career' is your free choice. It may come under Sale of Goods / Services Control etc. (juristiction dependant) if someone is being contracted / paid for a service, but again, that is your free choice if you wish to persue that action.

In relation to where is the duties of a Paraprofessional in performing a heart bypass, they don't exist - and the reason they don't exist is that a heart bypass is a medical procedure performed by a medically qualified and certified team of people, and they are fully protected by insurance, licence etc. Each member of the team from the person that mops the floor in an operating theatre to the senior surgeon have the relevant medical qualifications to do that job, plus the backup of senior higher medically qualified people, and also, follow the instructions and teaching of same medically qualified people.

A Paraprofessional is not, in anything that he/she does, and neither is the teacher, principal, or anyone on the board. Teachers, Principals and most in education (apart from those in medical education) do not have the relevant medical qualifications to perform any medical procedure be it on/for their own children or on/for other families children. The School Nurse should have the relevant medical qualifications.

As I keep stating, and being called a troll, and other names for stating this,

having a paraprofessional acting on the direction of, or under the instruction of a teacher / principle or any non-medically qualified person is placing an employee in a situation that is discriminatory - i.e. keep your job and break the law with the possibility of killing a person, or your fired - and each person, the teacher, the principal, the State School Board etc. are responsible for this.

I am NOT trying to win an argument as there is no argument here. I personally feel that this type of behaviour should not be let carry on anywhere.

12 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

I did not misquote you. Each quote is a <blockquote> of your actual post = exactly your words, timed and dated by this site on the time and date you posted them.

I gave you a very simple choice, and you chose to freely state that :-

Was 'a Certified Paraprofessional' any of the two options? Did you substitute 'a Certified Paraprofessional' as a third option? Was that option available, or did you freely chose to add that option? Did I reply to your actual post, or what was in your head? Did I misquote what you posted?

It seems that you are misreading and/or misunderstanding what I post, as are a lot of others.

I do not know how I can make it clearer at this stage, and for those people who are involved in education in the US, in my humble opinion, the education standards are poor to non existant.

In relation to your second question - and I am not going to quote it as I am being accused of misquoting you -

1. Once a child is placed in a situation where they are not under yhe care of their parents / gardian - eg day-care / school / creche / hospital etc, it is then a qualified and medically licenced person is required to act on behalf of the child's parents for the best welfare of said child.
  2. In relation to ABDL, who acts as your 'career' is your free choice. It may come under Sale of Goods / Services Control etc. (juristiction dependant) if someone is being contracted / paid for a service, but again, that is your free choice if you wish to persue that action.

In relation to where is the duties of a Paraprofessional in performing a heart bypass, they don't exist - and the reason they don't exist is that a heart bypass is a medical procedure performed by a medically qualified and certified team of people, and they are fully protected by insurance, licence etc. Each member of the team from the person that mops the floor in an operating theatre to the senior surgeon have the relevant medical qualifications to do that job, plus the backup of senior higher medically qualified people, and also, follow the instructions and teaching of same medically qualified people.

A Paraprofessional is not, in anything that he/she does, and neither is the teacher, principal, or anyone on the board. Teachers, Principals and most in education (apart from those in medical education) do not have the relevant medical qualifications to perform any medical procedure be it on/for their own children or on/for other families children. The School Nurse should have the relevant medical qualifications.

As I keep stating, and being called a troll, and other names for stating this,

having a paraprofessional acting on the direction of, or under the instruction of a teacher / principle or any non-medically qualified person is placing an employee in a situation that is discriminatory - i.e. keep your job and break the law with the possibility of killing a person, or your fired - and each person, the teacher, the principal, the State School Board etc. are responsible for this.

I am NOT trying to win an argument as there is no argument here. I personally feel that this type of behaviour should not be let carry on anywhere.

Yet somehow

a certified paraprofessional,

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I would want a Certified Paraprofessional, as required in the State I live in,

can perform a heart bypass on you!

These are YOUR words - verbatim.

you cut off the part about doing the job of a Paraprofessional and substituted "heart bypass." 

As dishonest as ever.

Interestingly I looked up the laws covering qualifications for "Daycare" services in the state I live in. (I was actually looking for Nanny info). While Licensed Day Cares operating out of a dedicated building have different requirements for both the building and employees, a "home daycare" has these requirements:

Those who take care of children in their homes must meet different requirements. In general, those who care for between one and eight children must:

• be 18 years of age or older;
  • pass a criminal background check;
  • be fingerprinted;
  • have a high school diploma or equivalent; and
  • have the home inspected and be in compliance with state codes.

https://apps.illinoisworknet.com/cis/clusters/OccupationDetails/100270?parentId=111000&section=license&sectionTitle=Licensing %2F Certification

So oddly no medical training required.

11 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

First of all, nothing you've said has anything to do with paraprofessionals/educators/teacher aides changing the diaper of severely disabled students.   FTR- US federal states that a child is to have a Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE).   If you need somebody to change your diaper in order to get FAPE, it is the districts to change the diaper (in the LRE).   If you can't define what an IEP is, nor define and explain what LRE or FAPE is, your opinion about it than mine is about K-Pop music.

I'm not sure if you are an American, but I'd guess that you're not from your rant.  You're not an educator, and I'd guess that you have zero experience in education.  I'm sure you went to school, but trust me- that barely makes your opinion valid.  When you use hyperbole (poor to non-existent) to address your point, you lose validity.  Nobody in thinks public education in the USA is non-existent.  It's not great, I wish it was better, but it doesn't suck. 

So you wonder why you can't make it clearer?  Well, you don't know what you don't know.   You combat that with word salad.   Your facts are not accurate, and your assumptions based on those facts are wrong.   What makes you think one of us would agree with your premise?  

BTW-when I disagree with you, you call me a slaveholder, a nazi (once?), and cringe-worthy(that one made me mad). 

1 hour ago, babykeiff said:

Was 'a Certified Paraprofessional' any of the two options? Did you substitute 'a Certified Paraprofessional' as a third option? Was that option available, or did you freely chose to add that option?

You were given two options.. and chose to create a third one.... and you call me dishonest!

I used an example of a Child Care facility - and you find one that is not required to be medically qualified!

Does the same problem exist within child care in the US. From the opinions and comments made here, I tend to believe it does. As a result, I am done with this. It is YOUR country, YOUR problems (which you seem to be either unaware of OR just don't care).

This makes the actions and concepts practiced by your government a lie, a sham, and a joke. It also makes the Pledge of Allegience 'justice for all' a lie. It is justice for whomever is white, can afford it, and normal - and sorry, everyone else, it is your own tough luck!  

47 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

You were given two options.. and chose to create a third one.... and you call me dishonest!

I used an example of a Child Care facility - and you find one that is not required to be medically qualified!

Does the same problem exist within child care in the US. From the opinions and comments made here, I tend to believe it does. As a result, I am done with this. It is YOUR country, YOUR problems (which you seem to be either unaware of OR just don't care).

This makes the actions and concepts practiced by your government a lie, a sham, and a joke. It also makes the Pledge of Allegience 'justice for all' a lie. It is justice for whomever is white, can afford it, and normal - and sorry, everyone else, it is your own tough luck!  

That's my point, you claim that a child placed in the licensed care of others requires a nurse or medical professional and I show that legally that is not the truth. 

As to the two choices, I would want a licensed heart surgeon to perform a bypass, just as I would want a licensed paraprofessional, not a heart surgeon or plumber, to be a paraprofessional.