LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was talking with a sissy and we talked about having to wear school uniforms and be homeschooled together, through online courses.

I am thinking now, why cant that be an ABDL event? Three days of going to classes about ABDL, with other babies in the school uniform?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

I was talking with a sissy and we talked about having to wear school uniforms and be homeschooled together, through online courses.

I am thinking now, why cant that be an ABDL event? Three days of going to classes about ABDL, with other babies in the school uniform?

I have heard of an event where you can go to a boarding school for like a weekend once a year, not a real school a fantasy one for kinky adults: somewhere here in the UK, but I don't recall what it was called.

But yeah it sounds like a fun idea, although learning about ABDL sounds a bit inauthentic: might be more fun to learn real lessons like you might learn in a real school

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I have heard of an event where you can go to a boarding school for like a weekend once a year, not a real school a fantasy one for kinky adults: somewhere here in the UK, but I don't recall what it was called.

But yeah it sounds like a fun idea, although learning about ABDL sounds a bit inauthentic: might be more fun to learn real lessons like you might learn in a real school

Yeah that sounds very interesting! But for me, instead of learning real lessons like you would in a REAL School, I would want to learn how to be a better BABY in school. And maybe even a naughty Little Boy!?☺️??♥️?✌️???????

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Eh. Disagree with you there. Learning subjects like you would in a real school is less immersive, because you are pretending to learn. Learning something you don't know already is one less thing you need to pretend to do. Since ABDL is a subject we share an interest in, no one will be disinterested in the lesson, or lost due to lacking prerequisite knowledge.

21 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Ooo, sounds cool, cute little skirts and tops with our diapers showing, I’m in 

Are you willing to travel for it?

Thinking Denmark or Sweden.

21 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Yeah that sounds very interesting! But for me, instead of learning real lessons like you would in a REAL School, I would want to learn how to be a better BABY in school. And maybe even a naughty Little Boy!?☺️??♥️?✌️???????

If enough people pay for the stay, those lessons can be offered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

Eh. Disagree with you there. Learning subjects like you would in a real school is less immersive, because you are pretending to learn. Learning something you don't know already is one less thing you need to pretend to do. Since ABDL is a subject we share an interest in, no one will be disinterested in the lesson, or lost due to lacking prerequisite knowledge.

Fair enough: but I don't think I'd find it as immersive if ABDL was the subject matter myself.

23 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I managed to find the school I was talking about

https://www.ngmanor.co.uk/index.htm

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Fair enough: but I don't think I'd find it as immersive if ABDL was the subject matter myself.

I managed to find the school I was talking about

https://www.ngmanor.co.uk/index.htm

Wow! That's pretty cool Ashy!?♥️???☺️♥️?

• Like 2
On 11/18/2022 at 11:46 AM, AngelBaby said:

Not my thing, but I say Go For It!  These things have to start somewhere and someone has to take the reins, plan and organize it.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AngelBaby said:

Are you willing to travel for it?

Thinking Denmark or Sweden.

If enough people pay for the stay, those lessons can be offered.

No I would not travel overseas for this side of me , still sounds like fun 

On 11/19/2022 at 9:51 PM, rusty pins said:

Not my thing, but I say Go For It!  These things have to start somewhere and someone has to take the reins, plan and organize it.

Well.

First requirement is demand for it to happen. So if it is going to happen, support for it must be seen.

Second is knowing how much people are willing to pay for their idealized school stay.

Third are the minimum expectations. No one will experience their idealized stay, but what are the minimum expectations that are shared by the whole group, what cannot be compromised on. Cribs? Nurses changing you? Baby toys? And what can be compromised on. The subjects available in classes? Spankings? Time outs?

On 11/20/2022 at 12:59 AM, Rachael-Little said:

No I would not travel overseas for this side of me , still sounds like fun 

That is important to know.

How many are willing to travel, and how many aren't?

How many would plan their vacation to include this, and how many would travel just for this?

Can it be organized where you are, and what are the restrictions?

Are you willing to travel cross country, or not?

• Like 1