LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for Diaper Prompts and Themes

so I have this plan for this mini on-going writing ABDL project in my mind currently, along with just writing in general. and I was wondering what kind of tropes and themes and such do you guys like seeing in ABDL stories? his question is heavily based on this: 

but it currently stopped working so I decided to ask you guys what you like in the same sense of this post, or if you know how to archive he prompts outside this generator so I can see the full list, that would also be very helpful 

1 minute ago, Sophie ♥ said:

That was a little annoying, but we fixed the site!  New URL.

https://abprompts.glitch.me/

We are thinking about updating this thing in the coming days tbh, because it's been... 4 years... XD

~Sophie

sorry for it being annoying ^^; but thank you I really missed this and I would love to see it updated XP

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Not annoying at all!  I've been wanting to fix it for ages, and it's nice to have a reason. ^_^ I'll drop another message in this channel when it's a little cleaner.  Maybe update some variables... ?

Alright can't wait to see your updates! and if it isn't too much trouble could you  send me all the different options you can get in the generator in like some kind of file? I Wanna see them all for my writing project I'm working on 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 2:20 PM, CrescentDaydream said:

Alright can't wait to see your updates! and if it isn't too much trouble could you  send me all the different options you can get in the generator in like some kind of file? I Wanna see them all for my writing project I'm working on 

Done!  Updated and ready to go.  If you want all the prompts, I guess you can put like 200 in each box?? It'll give you everything available. *shrug*

Hope you enjoy it! ^_^

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Done!  Updated and ready to go.  If you want all the prompts, I guess you can put like 200 in each box?? It'll give you everything available. *shrug*

Hope you enjoy it! ^_^

yeah I thought about that after awhile some time ago lol XP

but yeah I sure will thanks again for making this helpful tool :) 

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 1:52 AM, CrescentDaydream said:

yeah I thought about that after awhile some time ago lol XP

but yeah I sure will thanks again for making this helpful tool :) 

@CrescentDaydream Have you tried Chatgpt to write prompts out?  And also outlines?

This was written with Chatgpt.  The more detail you give chatgpt the more better it is.

Title: "Aiden and His Wife's Special Bonding Time"

Outline:

Introduction: Aiden is a successful businessman who has been married to his wife for several years. Despite their busy lives, they have always made time for their special bonding sessions, which take place in the privacy of their own home.

The discovery: Aiden and his wife discover their mutual interest in age play, specifically AB/DL (adult baby/diaper lover) role-playing. They quickly find that this activity helps them to relax, de-stress and bring them closer together.

The setup: Aiden and his wife create a special playroom in their home, complete with a playpen, changing table, and other items that help them to fully immerse themselves in their AB/DL play. They set strict rules that these sessions are only for their own enjoyment and are not sexual in nature, but rather a way to nurture and care for each other.

The playtime: Aiden and his wife enjoy their special playtime together, with Aiden taking on the role of the baby and his wife playing the role of the caregiver. They engage in activities such as bottle-feeding, diaper changes, and cuddling. The sessions help to strengthen their bond and bring them closer together.

The outside world: Despite their successful and busy lives, Aiden and his wife are careful to keep their AB/DL play private and only engage in it within the safety of their own home. They know that not everyone would understand and they respect each other enough to keep this aspect of their relationship a secret.

The conclusion: Aiden and his wife's special bonding time has become an important part of their lives and helps to keep their relationship strong and vibrant. Despite any outside opinions or pressures, they are committed to their AB/DL play and will continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@CrescentDaydream Have you tried Chatgpt to write prompts out?  And also outlines?

This was written with Chatgpt.  The more detail you give chatgpt the more better it is.

Title: "Aiden and His Wife's Special Bonding Time"

Outline:

Introduction: Aiden is a successful businessman who has been married to his wife for several years. Despite their busy lives, they have always made time for their special bonding sessions, which take place in the privacy of their own home.

The discovery: Aiden and his wife discover their mutual interest in age play, specifically AB/DL (adult baby/diaper lover) role-playing. They quickly find that this activity helps them to relax, de-stress and bring them closer together.

The setup: Aiden and his wife create a special playroom in their home, complete with a playpen, changing table, and other items that help them to fully immerse themselves in their AB/DL play. They set strict rules that these sessions are only for their own enjoyment and are not sexual in nature, but rather a way to nurture and care for each other.

The playtime: Aiden and his wife enjoy their special playtime together, with Aiden taking on the role of the baby and his wife playing the role of the caregiver. They engage in activities such as bottle-feeding, diaper changes, and cuddling. The sessions help to strengthen their bond and bring them closer together.

The outside world: Despite their successful and busy lives, Aiden and his wife are careful to keep their AB/DL play private and only engage in it within the safety of their own home. They know that not everyone would understand and they respect each other enough to keep this aspect of their relationship a secret.

The conclusion: Aiden and his wife's special bonding time has become an important part of their lives and helps to keep their relationship strong and vibrant. Despite any outside opinions or pressures, they are committed to their AB/DL play and will continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

I didn't know this website existed but thanks for the advice I think this will help me a lot actually

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrescentDaydream said:

its just what I needed as I have always struggled with the basic building blocks of a story and how to keep it going so thank you again for showing me this 

Your Welcome.  I also can not write a good novel as I can not ever start it I am not sure even how to start a novel.

1 minute ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Your Welcome.  I also can not write a good novel as I can not ever start it I am not sure even how to start a novel.

I have no clue how to make a novel and have no interest just one off stories or multiple part stories is my goal for writing 

Just now, CrescentDaydream said:

I have no clue how to make a novel and have no interest just one off stories or multiple part stories is my goal for writing 

I like one offs and short stories though I do want to write a novel and put it on Amazon for money.