LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Groups

Has anybody out there tried to start an AB/DL Group , in the area where they live??

I have been working on trying to start a local group , in my area for the past 4 months. I've found it a very daunting task unsure.gif

Seems that AB/DL's are very reluctant to expose themselves in public , or are just closit people.

I see nothing wrong , with a group of diaper lovers and adult babies , meeting in a public place , to share a meal , and some of their experiences.

Most resterants offer semi-private and private meeting areas , which can be booked for use by groups.

If you have had any experience with this topic , please respond with your comments

Thanks

wetpants2007

Has anybody out there tried to start an AB/DL Group , in the area where they live??

If you have had any experience with this topic , please respond with your comments

Thanks

wetpants2007

Good morning wetpants,

I've been involved in organizing munches for adult babies and age players in Atlanta, GA USA for 13 years now, so I think I might have something to contribute.

When deciding to organize a munch, there are four truths you must accept:

1. Age players, especially adult babies, as a whole ARE very skittish.

2. The munch location you choose will NOT be ideal for everyone.

3. The date and time you choose for the munch will NOT fit in everyone's schedule.

4. You always run the risk of dining alone.

Given that these appear to be immutable truths, here is how you deal with each one:

1. Set a few ground rules about what is and is not acceptable at your munch. Probably you want to at least make sure that people don't have to worry about being hit on at the munch.

2. Try to pick a munch location that is easily accessible to the major highways and has a fairly large menu selection. Diners tend to fit this bill particularly well. Choose the location before announcing the munch and stick with it for that munch. That is, don't bother trying to build some consensus on where to eat before hand.

3. Choose a date and time for the munch before announcing the munch and stick with it. I recommend lunch time or dinner time on a weekend. Like the choice of dining location, you're never going to find a date and time that works for everyone. Some folks will have to work, others will have family obligations. In general, those who want to attend the munch will work their schedule around the date and time that you set.

4. There's nothing that can prevent the risk that you might dine alone. Even requiring RSVPs is no guarantee. The best I can say is that, fortunately, I've never had to.

Here's some other advice that has worked for me:

* Post your munch announcement anywhere you think there might be interest and encourage others to repost it for you. I've found that regional discussion groups are particularly effective.

* If you require RSVPs, plan that 1/3 to 1/2 of the folks that RSVP will not show. It's just a fact of life; particularly because of truth number 1 above.

* Tip your server well and encourage others to do the same. We typically have the same server at each munch and she treats us very well.

* Start slow and with small expectations. The first adult baby munches I hosted were on the order of 4 people. We met whenever I thought about picking another date and sending out invites. Today the Atlanta Littles Munch ranges between 7 and 30 folks and meets once a month. This is over the course of 13 years.

* If there are other related groups in your area, such as BDSM or cross dressing groups, get involved and remember to announce your munches there.

* Start a discussion group such as a yahoo group. Admittedly, the Atlanta Littles Munch yahoo group is not very active. Still, there is a single place people can go when they want to learn about or reach out to our community. http://LittlesMunch.com/

Finally, don't take this munch stuff too seriously. It's meant as a way for like minded people to get together an enjoy themselves. Don't concentrate so much on the details of hosting a munch that you forget to enjoy yourself as well. Cover the four rules above, and just let the other stuff work its way out.

If you'd like to see an example of the Atlanta Littles Munch invitation, you can find the invite for our last munch here: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8464

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions: spacey@TheGhidrah.com

Best of luck to you,

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie