LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waiting

Guest Dipersho

Guest Dipersho

Hi.

I still live with my father but have been wanting to wear diapers ever since puberty.

I just wanted advice on what to do until I can finally move out and get my own place.

I don't want to have to hide diapers in my closet or something like that but I want to keep this private because it is sexual to me.

Any adivce on waiting this out?

It's driving me crazy!

Thanks.

Its always difficult to hide your stash when parents are around as they tend to "nose" into things. :badmood:

However if you read some of the old threads you will see that you are definately not alone in the requirement to "hide" your goodies, the only way it seems to me is to make or find somewhere that is really secret where they will be very safe from prying eye's. :)

Best of luck if your search for that "safe spot" ! :(

Hi Dipersho,

Firstly, welcome to dailydiapers. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm new here myself and am finding this place a valuable resource for support.

You either want to hide your stash or don't. It's probably safer to hide it, but how well you choose to hide it is up to you. I recently bought a new pack of nappies, but rather than properly hiding them I have just put them under my bed, because I know my house mate will see them and wonder what's going on. How well you hide your stash is almost inversely proportional to how quickly you will get caught. Unless you are really stealthy..

Cat Named Hat

Welcome.

Being only a year older than yourself, I've faced similar issues. If you really do want the diapers and want to keep them private, you'll have to find a really good hiding place. You know your house better than anyone else. If your closet isn't private enough, perhaps somewhere else is. Personally, my closet works great. However, if I feel that it may not be good enough at some point in time (usually when friends are coming over), I use the garage. There's sort of a loft in there and I'm the only one that can get to it (neither of my parents can get up the ladder).

If something like that won't work, how about under your matress? Take all of the diapers out of the pack and stash them under your matress (stacking them only one or two high). You could also invest in a lockable trunk and put them in there.

Good luck.

I do not suggest the trunk of your car. Imagine all the times that you need to put something in there, or need to get something out. Better yet, what if you pick a friend or family member up and they have cargo and want to store it in the trunk.

get the lockable footlocker, the stores like wal-mart have them now cause kids are going back to college

Lockable trunk's a good way to go, and easy enough to explain. Just say you wanted some extra storage space for your stuff (if you're anything like most of us at that age, your parents won't have any trouble believing you have clutter that needs taking care of). Doesn't have to be very big either; although I had one that was as wide as a queen-size bed (far too huge for just diapers), they make smaller ones that you could easily fit in your closet. Failing that, get an opaque plastic container with a snap-on lid. This works just fine as long as your parents aren't nosy. If you parents have a tendency to poke into anything that isn't hidden or sealed shut, you may have to stick with something you can lock.

EDIT: Do you have any hobbies or crafts you're into? That's another great option. Buy a container for your supplies (one that isn't see-through), and store your diapers at the bottom, then hobby supplies on top, covering it up. Helps keep nosy parents at bay since they aren't likely to dig around once they see it's just Johnny's paints or tools or whatever in that box.

Just do what I did! find the manliest lockable container you can possible find. I have a GI issued army green foot locker that says U.S army on the lid, and its locked with a pad lock. No questions asked because there has to be something like a gun or important documents locked up safely in it. Little does anyone know heh heh heh. Devious!