LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

birthday routine

My birthday is always a great ay to celebrate with my wife.  It normally involves  a full day of activities.  It starts with a massage and potentially body shaving.  It then continues to a bath and and paci and baby bottle.  Then I normally take a nap an then partake in other relaxing activities.

How do others spend their birthday either with friends or family or partners.

On 11/11/2022 at 9:11 AM, herb330 said:

My birthday is always a great ay to celebrate with my wife.  It normally involves  a full day of activities.  It starts with a massage and potentially body shaving.  It then continues to a bath and and paci and baby bottle.  Then I normally take a nap an then partake in other relaxing activities.

How do others spend their birthday either with friends or family or partners.

You need a good Birthday Spanking 

My Wife, Daddy and I tend to make birthdays quiet times for the three of us together as a family. It's often a dinner out, movie night and cuddles.

We just love spending time all together and birthdays for us are really just another day and nothing really special. Birthday are about age which I'd just a number. The more important thing for us is time together and expressing our love for and connection with one another.