LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I would recommend you try HDIS http://www.hdis.com They have a sample pack for 22 diapers of various brands for $9.95 that way you can decide for yourself.

I imagine like me everyone has their preference, but when it's your money ultimately its your choice that matters. Best of luck. Let us know which you prefer.

Also you can check or diaper review section on the front page to see what we have rated for different brands.

Secure care x plus are my favorites, I have on on now since noon today its now almost 6 pm, and I have been wetting all afternoon, I always use plastic pants over the top of my diapers, but I'm just starting to get a little leak, around my leg in back, they last a long time right now it's pretty full and big....

I would recommend you try HDIS http://www.hdis.com They have a sample pack for 22 diapers of various brands for $9.95 that way you can decide for yourself.

I imagine like me everyone has their preference, but when it's your money ultimately its your choice that matters. Best of luck. Let us know which you prefer.

Also you can check or diaper review section on the front page to see what we have rated for different brands.

Okay well i will try http://www.hdis.com/ but i dont no which diaper can hold the most

i will look in the diaper review section also note that i try "depend" before and the dont hold that much i wet it once and it leak the best brand i got was a store brand diaper man the really absorb i wet it at less 7 time and it did not leak once in the same diaper anyway i am going to look.

Okay well i will try http://www.hdis.com/ but i dont no which diaper can hold the most

i will look in the diaper review section also note that i try "depend" before and the dont hold that much i wet it once and it leak the best brand i got was a store brand diaper man the really absorb i wet it at less 7 time and it did not leak once in the same diaper anyway i am going to look.

Man I would like to know what store brand that was...Seriously seven wettings. That's right up there with Molicares and X-Plus's / Bambino's and the like. Please fill us in if you can. As far as holding the most that varies by choice. Some diapers for us may be the most absorbant per say but may not work in the way you want them to or even fit you correctly.

Just for instance, I tried the Bambinos. I really loved them, great design and really thick, but they have almost all gel material which tends not to wick as well as others which combine some pulp as well. For me the front was really wet and the back was totally dry when I finally did get them to leak. So for now I just use them for fun not function.

Let us know which you like out of the sample pack again. I think you will be surprised by the Molicares (my fav BTW). I'm sure for the other top diapers out there (Xplus series) somebody will sample you them as well so that you can really decide your favorite.

The big thing to remember is the old saying: You get what you pay for, and it pays to shop around. B)

Man I would like to know what store brand that was...Seriously seven wettings. That's right up there with Molicares and X-Plus's / Bambino's and the like. Please fill us in if you can. As far as holding the most that varies by choice. Some diapers for us may be the most absorbant per say but may not work in the way you want them to or even fit you correctly.

Just for instance, I tried the Bambinos. I really loved them, great design and really thick, but they have almost all gel material which tends not to wick as well as others which combine some pulp as well. For me the front was really wet and the back was totally dry when I finally did get them to leak. So for now I just use them for fun not function.

Let us know which you like out of the sample pack again. I think you will be surprised by the Molicares (my fav BTW). I'm sure for the other top diapers out there (Xplus series) somebody will sample you them as well so that you can really decide your favorite.

The big thing to remember is the old saying: You get what you pay for, and it pays to shop around. B)

They are call personnelle adult diaper there from Jean-coutu drugstore. here a picture of them

post-3307-1187179156_thumb.jpg

post-3307-1187179156_thumb.jpg

I would hazard a guess as they are probably made by someone else, as to say they are marketed in other names. If they work that well I wouldn't look for anything better, how much do they run you?, your looking at "generally" over a $1 a diaper from mail order for that kind of absorbtion. ;)

I personally like th abri form-x plus. I usually order 3 -4 cases at a time. I don't really like the feel or look of the plastic though. I usually poke many holes in the plastic backing and put an attends ten over top. I used to use depend on top until they changed their plastic backing.