LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity

Acorn

Question

So I have a issue with wearing diapers. When ever I think about the fact that I'm wearing one I get hard. Not that's much of a issue in itself, but when I want to use it and I get hard it causes frustration from all directions. Would a chastity help prevent me from getting erections and make it easier to wet, or would it just be a pain to have on?

3 answers to this question

On 11/7/2022 at 8:05 AM, Acorn said:

So I have a issue with wearing diapers. When ever I think about the fact that I'm wearing one I get hard. Not that's much of a issue in itself, but when I want to use it and I get hard it causes frustration from all directions. Would a chastity help prevent me from getting erections and make it easier to wet, or would it just be a pain to have on?

@Acorn

in my opinion, what you need to deal with is that you have a diaper here: that in and of itself could be considered a chastity device.The deal is, that you are probably turned on by wearing a diaper, so everything is really over sensitive, meaning that the thought of being put in a diaper, or wearing a diaper causes you to have an extreme erection, and that may feel good to you , which is normal for anyone to have an erection if they're in a diaper as far as I can tell . This is a normal thing , so don't feel bad!

if you haven't worn a diaper for a long time, or you're not used to wearing diapers every day, you will have an erection every once in a while when you put a diaper on. Just the feeling of it or the thought of it can put you at that situation in a matter of seconds. My suggestion is, that if you want to be able to enjoy the chastity device, that you need to probably start wearing the diaper more often. This will allow you to have your body get used to wearing a diaper, so that after a while you won't be having erections every time you put one on. This does not necessarily mean that you'll never have an erection because you have a diaper on, it just means that you are overly sensitive when you are wearing diapers or trying to wear diapers, and you need to train your body so that it doesn't have an erection when you are wearing a diaper.

In my case I wear everyday, and most likely, I can put a diaper on many times a day, and it doesn't even phase me now. When I first started wearing them, it was kind of a pain in the neck, because my body and my brain were working overtime, and the sensations were flooding me, causing my body to react. Once you get used to wearing a diaper all the time, having an erection while wearing one is not going to be instantaneous, and you will have to work at it to be able to get such interaction.

In my opinion, you need to train your body a little.  By this I mean that you are trying to stop yourself from getting an erection, while in chastity. The diaper in and of itself is a chastity device, because once you put it on over an erection, your erection doesn't go anywhere, and as long as it is covered all around by the diaper, anything you release in it will be cum and pee, and in order for you to get to the point where you need to let your body relax, you need to release, and allow your self to reset, so that you can pee and feel better, which will cause your erection to go down.

The erection that you're dealing with is because you're not used to wearing diapers, and everything is jacked up to the extreme. The feeling of wearing a diaper as well as the thought of wearing a diaper is causing you to have an overload of good feeling endorphins, probably causing you to have the erection in the first place. If it is having an erection that you're trying to solve, because it is uncomfortable, the best way to take care of that is to just start wearing diapers 24/7: this way your body gets used to having a diaper on all the time, and there is no erection after a short while. A chastity device or a cage as people call it, can be used after you deal with the feelings of oversensitivity which caused erection, and then it may be a little bit more comfortable for you.

I think a chastity device for some people is OK, it does have its reasoning for existing and its uses. However, I don't think a chastity device is something that is necessary in the long term, because your diaper is the chastity device, and anything that you do in the diaper is released because you are unable to either move, or you're unable to take it off, which is exactly why a person usually wears a diaper. When you put a diaper on somebody, you usually are the one who's going to change it for that individual, and you don't want that individual changing his own diaper his or her own diapers.

In my personal opinion, a chastity device is not needed: this is because in my opinion, you want to be able to deal with the feelings and you want to be able to deal with them in an appropriate manner. In my opinion, putting a diaper on and then allowing your body to respond to it covered by a diaper, allows your body to totally engross itself in its situation, and therefore you end up having this intense reaction and endorphin rush in your head , because it feels so good , and I don't think I would want to stop it if I got to that level, because the idea is I want to be able to enjoy it .

there are people that wear a chastity devices under a diaper, because they don't want to have an erection or response, and that's what a cage is used for. However I don't think it's necessary because it's just overkill. Stopping yourself from having an erection by having a cage that is probably small enough to restrict the right action would probably hurt yourself. You'd have to have a cage that was big enough to allow everything to expand without causing an erection, but chastity to me is not necessary.

Diapers are designed to allow you to release whatever you're holding: trying to stop a reaction of an erection it's kind of silly, but if you don't want to end up having a wild erection every time you put a diaper on, you need to be wearing them 24/7 for a significant time period, so that your body does not react that way when you put a diaper on or you see a diaper.

Good Luck!

Brian

On 11/7/2022 at 8:05 AM, Acorn said:

it depends on the device and the size of it. i have 2 that will not allow me to get hard no matter what i want lol 

I also have two cheap ones that I can get hard wearing and its a pain to deal with them