LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"mass Society's Opinion"

What is the "mass". Well when I am in here this mass is all I care about. Because when i came here I was told that in here you can be what ever you want as long you are honest about reality and not harmful to others.

Think about it how would the "Mass Soceity" feel about the fact that we even visit this site?

I love it here, just don't claim that your diapers don't stink as bad as mine.

Everyone's got their own secrets and quirks about them. The only thing is that those secrets and quirks were meant to remain hidden from daily life in society. We all try to be as uniform as possible to get along and still keep a point to our personality without being labled as the 'wierd one'. Going to the extremes such as public sex or defication will put people off since those are topics that are meant to be kept to one's personal time behind closed doors. Even outing something as small as ab/dl-ism would put people off the same way, it's something meant to be kept in doors.

In public, we should all look as uniform as possible to keep the standard known as 'normal', but we can still keep our personality in the way we dress and act. This adds a professional aspect to you and makes you appear more welcoming to other people simply because you appear to be more like them, hence more compatable to likes and dislikes, with the possiblity of a friendship.

Someone with an oddity displayed to society will be shuned apon because few people have that oddity, and those who have the oddity don't want to be like the person displaying the oddity and keeps their oddity a secret by acting like everyone else against the person with the oddity. To clarify things I'm referring to an oddity as being something of personal control such as diaper exposure or even the sharing of one's liking for diapers or as an AB.

Here in this forum, we are a community with those 'oddities' in common, so we are more accepting to eachother. We mostly come here because displaying your ab/dl side isn't a bad thing, it's part of the normality of the community.