LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The big "O" day is over.

And the rest of the adventure begins. 

Made it through the bicep tendent repair surgery great.  The wife was there when I came out of recovery and stayed with me until they got me in my room.  Now she is on the way home.  As I discussed in my other post, because of the distance I live from a medical facility my doctor thought it would be better for me to stay at the VA hospital for the next week, while my sutures heal.  ??

• Like 2

Thank you.

Since my retirement from the Navy,  this will be the first time I've spent more than 3 days away from my wife. 

The first challenge is over,  the ward nurse had to change my diaper (that was awkward, more for me than them), she told me that I will just have to get use to it.  Yeah,  can't wait for a messy change.  ?

• Like 2

Good thing the surgeon didn’t touch the sides, and Buzzzz! 
750E2812-2E8A-4C0A-BAC0-10B575FA7A14.jpeg

Glad everything went ok for you, and speedy recovery too. 
Good luck with the diaper changes, but don’t sweat it to much, it’s what they do. 

• Haha 2

I wish you a swift recovery! Let us know what it's like managing being in diapers during a hospital stay. That is something that I have in the back of my mind; thankfully, I am healthy right now, and have been for a number of years, but I have a recurrent health condition that has seen me spend a few days to a week in the hospital, three times in the last 20 years, but not since I started wearing diapers 24/7. I could theoretically forgo wearing them during the day, uncomfortably, if I was mobile enough to get to the bathroom on an hourly basis, but at night... no way. I'm envisioning managing my diapers myself, but it depends on one's immobility, and obviously, with what you went through, it would be impractical for you to change your diaper yourself. 

• Like 1

Ok ,  here it goes.

In fantasy it sounds great,  7 days being taken care of ,(diaper changes, bathing, dressing, feeding) but it is not.   Let's begin,  Monday after the surgery I was still recovering for the anesthesia, all I wanted to do was sleep, after the wife got me checked in and settled in to the rehab ward (think old folks home) she went home.  Don't get me wrong all the nurses and staff were great, but like I said I wanted to sleep,  they wanted to get me settled in for the night ( bath, diaper change, bed).  Finally, I got to bed only to be woken up three hours latter for a diaper change, slightly damp (not needed), and this set the procedure for the rest of my stay.  Now some of you may say just relax an go with in,  easier said then done sometimes,  if my wife was doing these things for me it might be different, the nurses and care givers are great but I don’t have an emotional connection with them.  It is hard to get into a mind set to just let anyone touch you in ways they need to for diaper changes and bathing.   So in conclusion,  I am not having fun.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Baby Toni38 said:

Ok ,  here it goes.

In fantasy it sounds great,  7 days being taken care of ,(diaper changes, bathing, dressing, feeding) but it is not.   Let's begin,  Monday after the surgery I was still recovering for the anesthesia, all I wanted to do was sleep, after the wife got me checked in and settled in to the rehab ward (think old folks home) she went home.  Don't get me wrong all the nurses and staff were great, but like I said I wanted to sleep,  they wanted to get me settled in for the night ( bath, diaper change, bed).  Finally, I got to bed only to be woken up three hours latter for a diaper change, slightly damp (not needed), and this set the procedure for the rest of my stay.  Now some of you may say just relax an go with in,  easier said then done sometimes,  if my wife was doing these things for me it might be different, the nurses and care givers are great but I don’t have an emotional connection with them.  It is hard to get into a mind set to just let anyone touch you in ways they need to for diaper changes and bathing.   So in conclusion,  I am not having fun.

It is not fun being in your position, by no means. You just want to do what you have to, to get well and let them do their job. Think about the fun you can have, once you get out and back home. Not many people, want to have perfect strangers paw and touch them to, of all things, change their diaper. Some maybe, but most of us only think about such things as fantasy. Reality is not the same, as any fantasy you might have about a situation. 
I hope you can get through your rehab, get well soon, and get back to where you want to be. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Baby Toni38 said:

Two more days until I get released from captivity 

Have you at least been enjoying all the diaper changes you've been getting?  In negative situations, you have to focus on the positives.