LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trinity One, Safe, ZERO!

Today was an interesting day at work. Normally what happens is we have an hour or two before we open the store at 10:00 AM eastern. For the last two to three weeks, we have an unable to open our safe due to a malfunction in the locking system and the locking pins. This means the safe had been totally inaccessible and so anything in it was unable to be retrieved because something had been stuck in the locking pins. Plans had been made to have someone try to enter the safe today, and that was to be done sometime this afternoon. Luckily, my colleagues husband, is very well versed in how to figure things out, so he ended up taking a stab at it.After several attempts to try to pry the safe open with a screwdriver and a hammer, he went upstairs and said that he had other things that he had to do, because we were dealing with our chicken pie supper today. I was open until 3, so it wasn't too bad.

about two hours later, they come back downstairs and my colleagues husband has another friend with him, and said he wanted to take a stab at trying to open the safe. One of our trustees, and these two gentlemen accessed certain tools including a tire iron a hammer, screwdriver, and a couple other tools. These gentlemen spent about 45 minutes trying to figure out how to open the safe, and they were prying and pounding on the thing rolling it and rocking it across the floor. After a while, they got real serious and they started going after it with hammers and other tools, using them like chisels to try to knock back the locking pins or to somehow deface the door and release the locking pins.

Very soon after, we were able to open that safe! I had my colleagues husband remove everything from it, and I asked him for a status report on the safe: he said the thing was dead on arrival, and there'd be no reason for it to be used again. Because I needed a place to lock up money and other valuables, I asked about the possibility of replacing it with another safe or strong box. They are considering this, because the finance director does not want to be coming down every Saturday to get money from me and then bringing it back to me every Saturday. Additionally, I want to be able to eventually open on Thursdays and Saturdays, and it makes it really hard when I can't even hold money because the safe is damaged or is unusable. This safe was several years old anyway, and from what I understand was very old, so it was doomed to failure eventually.

So I took what was mine from the safe, and moved it to the storage shelves behind my desk. I also removed all copies of Windows 10 and everything that was necessarily locked in the safe that was supposed to be locked there. I will hold on to all of these things until we are able to determine how we want to proceed with replacing the broken safe. I am proud to report however that we were able to get all of the money that was actually put in the safe out of it, and I was able to put it into a deposit for the finance director to be able to add to the bank. I had already written down all of the money that we had taken in so it's not that much of a problem to go in and change the records. This week I will go in and I will make a report to the conference, as to our current status. I can tell you for a moment there I was really sweating bullets, because there was a lot of time sweat tears and money invested, and I wouldn't want to have that on my conscience. Thanks to my team at Trinity, they have again come through, proving to me that nothing is beyond their grasp, even if sometimes things may be impossible at the moment, working together as a team everybody gets into the act and we are able to do it. That was also shown tonight when we did our final chicken pie supper for the year: everybody had a job to do, everybody did it, and everybody worked together and get things done: it is a testament to the people I work with, and it is proof that teamwork does pay off.

So as the title of this post says Trinity one safe 0: that puppy is as dead as a 39 Ford with a hole in the engine block! I didn't think it were possible to open that thing, but it only proves that if done right and you stick to it, anything is possible, but you have to be able to invest the time to do it right! Now we shall see what we will do next, but I am very very proud of my team and I'm very relieved to know that all of the things that were in that safe are now accessible and will be placed in a place where we can access them at any time without fear.

I don't normally bring God into posts but I want to thank him as well, because there are a lot of times when my feelings sometimes caused me to have doubts myself. After seeing my Trinity colleagues working together to do something that is important, nothing is impossible, and it only CEMENTS the fact that working together makes us stronger and with power like this, I have a feeling that nothing is impossible with God's help!

Peace, contentment, love and hugs!

Brian