LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Dere

MungoFox

Hi everyone,  I am MungoFox. I live in Southwestern New Jersey, and although I’m am nocturnally incontinent, but I enjoy  diapers as well, I feel better and less  stressed when I where them during the day, when I don’t necessarily need to wear them. I work at a market, which can be described as a mini-mart convenience store, where you can get freshly cooked sandwiches.  I enjoy cooking, auto racing, B-Movies, college (American) football, soccer/football, reading, and old radio shows. I have two tabby cats.  I might write some stories here, and although  my updates tend to be erratic, I hope to get at least one written, as well as encouraging other writers on this forum 

• Like 3

Hi MungoFox, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you with us. Come on in, pull up a high chair, get comfy. Lots of good likeminded people here, don’t be shy. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

What are your cats names? 

• Like 1

Hiii!

Welcome!

I loooves old time radio! 1930s,1940s,1950s. "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men. The shadow knows!"

?‍♂️

• Like 2