LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made it thru my "rotor rooter" prostate surgery, just some light pre/post dribbles so far

Survived my prostate surgery to open things up so I can pee again without a cath.   Cath came out this morning, just a bit of pre voiding and post dribbles right now.  But I was in the cath for nearly 2 months total.  So I picked up some pullups to wear for now.  Local Walmart only had huge bulk packs of regular adult diapers.  I want to try one but not buy 60 of them right off the bat.  So, just pullups for now.  My urethra is still super sensitive, the post op cath was huge due to having the ability to iragate things internanly  Was not fun taking that out this morning at all.  

• Like 3

Thanks.  I had my post op check up today.  He said it will take 4-6 weeks for things to settle down and return to normal.  So I am in pullups 24/7 for a bit.  I go back to work in 3 weeks, so I will be wearing at work as well.  Its quite a walk from my station on the assembly line to the bathroom.  

• Like 1

I also had a procedure done on prostrate several years ago.  It was something new was told, called Rezume I recall.  In any case, it reduced the size of the prostrate to allow urination to be easier ( didn't get to a cath prior to but was in one for a week after) and I was in absorbent underwear for about a week after the cath was removed.  The clinic gave me a small stack of diapers to use, as they said they were out of the pullups?  In any case, that helped me with a better stream, got me off one of the meds I was on, but now I am dealing with OAB on top of a loss of feeling from my long term Type 2 Diabetes.  The pads I use now are starting to get a lot of use, so expect I will be back to something more substantial soon.  My last visit to see Urology, said that OAB is common in older people with bladder shrinkage, and in my case, my other symptoms are bound to get worse as time goes on so I should be prepared to deal with it as it happens.  Doc indicated that I am accepting of things quite well so far so expects no problems in the future even if I have to graduate to more absorbent underwear as he assured me many folks he sees are also doing.

Down to just post emptying dribbles but having to get up several times thru the night due to bladder shrinkage from being in a cath for so long sucks.  Hope to know my pathology results this week.  I go back to work on the 14th of November baring no problems or other issues that have to be dealt with.  I did wear all day yesterday as i was on the go and at a halloween party.   Taking a break today a bit, but the post dribbles still there, so my pj pants are off into the laundry tonight.  My procedure was called TURP that he preformed.  

• Like 1