LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Annual Adult baby and diaper lovers campout ( Canada)

Good evening Diapered Campers

Well it's that time again to attempt to do a round up or head count of those wanting to come to camp next year.

The new site is in the attached pictures. It is close to Edmonton AB Canada there is enough space for several campers the minimum we need is 12 campers to make a go of it.

The date will be the last weekend of July from Wednesday the July 26th to Sunday July 30th.

As with everything inflation has raised the price of all things but trying to keep the camp cost down and reasonable.

Cost will be 95.00 per person for all 4 nights for late registrations past May early Registrations prior to May cost will be 80.00 per person for 4 nights .

Single Night stays all will be 25.00/ night

This price will include not 1 but two group meals on the first night and on the Last night Saturday night if we get 20+ campers then the second group meal could be quite a great one indeed.

This campout is BYOB and BYOD( Bring your own diapers) Drugs of any kind are not tolerated but if you want to Smoke Pot please take it away from the camp as there are several people that are and can be adversely affected by its smell and presence.

I will be working with a few of the campout veterans to set up a registration form and way to pre-pay for camp.

In order to make this happen we need at least 10 campers to have paid registration by no later than the middle of February.

I look forward to see all my old ab dl friends once again.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

If interested email me at babyalan007@gmail.com

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting. I have emailed you. I live in Ontario, so it would be a bit of a trek, but, I'm intrigued. 

I will reply to your email today but it's pretty easy you will register on our registration page payment for camp will be up front via e transfer or Bank draft sent by mail, you do bring your own camping gear , diapers and booze and food we prove 2 group meals on on the first night usually burgers and fixings and pop last nights group meal could end up being a steak dinner depending on how many registrations we have our maximum amount of people will be about 24 as there's twelve sites to camp at plus the main group area.

The sites are big enough for campers and trailers life fifth wheels etc, each individual site has its own picnicbyable and Fite pit.

The campout if we have enough paid registrations by January ir 10 to be exact then we go forward if not then it will be up to the committee to decide if we proceed if we don't then a full refund of camp fees will be issued also 5his camp is the first an original camp starting in 2003, and there is always an accountability factor as well we make the camps finances available via an excel file to anyone who wants.

Of course there are activities and some diaper contests and prizes too us next year we may even have a Mommy back at camp too possibly ita a wait and see for that.

Hope this helps

Welly Yours

Babyalan

• Thanks 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes this is still a go however the date has changed to July 19th to 23rd I can send you pictures if you like of the actual site it is close to Edmonton Alberta Canada.

We will have a registration page up shortly within the week our goal is to have 10 campers minimum but there's room for lots more

• 2 weeks later...

I’m super interested in going but…

1) was there going to be the online registration going up soon?  
like I said, super interested in going but on the other hand I’m kind of wondering how serious you all are to make this happen. 
2) how many people have signed up and paid?  
3) If I’m coming for an unknown number of nights and want to pay the $25 per night, do I need to pay ahead of time?

cheers

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2023 at 4:33 PM, wellpadded said:

I’m super interested in going but…

1) was there going to be the online registration going up soon?  
like I said, super interested in going but on the other hand I’m kind of wondering how serious you all are to make this happen. 
2) how many people have signed up and paid?  
3) If I’m coming for an unknown number of nights and want to pay the $25 per night, do I need to pay ahead of time?

cheers

I'd also like to know the above.