LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, August 18th (atlanta, Ga Usa)

spacey

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, August 18th - Please Repost

Come enjoy a wonderful meal with with littles, bigs, and everyone in between. Your RSVP for head count is appreciated.

Of course, it's Back To School time. Some socialize and get ready for the new school year.

You can keep up with these and other events of interest to Atlanta littles by joining the Atlanta Littles Munch yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlanta_Littles_Munch/

(Please read and follow the profile requirements carefully)

As usual, see the end of this invitation for a few shameless plugs. :)

M U N C H * D E T A I L S

What: A munch for all littles, age players, school boys and girls, adult babies, diaper lovers, and the people that love us.

Date and Time: Saturday, August 18th, 2007 at 1:30 p.m.

2071 North Druid Hills Road

Atlanta, GA 30329

Phone: 404-633-0024

We'll be known to them at the Atlanta Internet Munch Group.

The munch is being held on every third Saturday of the month. So now you'll always know when it is. Next munch dates:

* September 15th

* October 20th

* November 17th

M U N C H * F. A. Q.

_What is a munch?:_ A munch is a casual lunch with like minded folks where we can meet in a public, non-threatening environment, eat, and discuss our mutual interests. It's a great way to get to know others.

_Who can go?:_ Can you get to the restaurant on the date and time listed? If so, then YOU and anyone you care to bring can come. The only restriction I ask is that you don't bring any actual minors. I'd like to keep the group chronologically adult so we can keep the discussion care free and open.

_Can I wear my diapers? superman underoos? latex rompers? School girl uniform? Baby reins?:_ Yes, BUT only if you can keep them under wraps or fit in with polite society. We are meeting in a public place and need to have respect for the others who will be dining or working there.

_So just lunch? That's it?!?:_ Well, maybe that's it or maybe it's just the start of a fun day spent with like minded friends. After munches, we've been know to organize a movie trip, go to the zoo or other afternoon activity. Bring your bright ideas.

Also, we occasionally organize littles parties. These parties are held at a private residence. Because of that, we need to have met you at a munch before you can get an invite to the parties.

_What if I don't know anyone?_ We participate in a program for new Atlanta kinksters (which includes age play) to help make it easier to join us for the first time. Here's the blurb:

"New to the lifestyle? Do you want to join us, but you are nervous about being alone and not knowing anyone? Please email atlantagreeters@gmail.com to coordinate a Greeter to meet with you. What is a Greeter and what do they do? Greeters are trusted members of the community who will chat with you prior to the event, meet with you outside the event location at an agreed upon time, introduce you to others and answer any questions you might have about the lifestyle or community in general."

Please write to them early if you are interested as it takes time to arrange a greeter and some folks have missed out by checking at the last minute.

_Ok, ok, I'll be there. What do I need to do?: _Well, other than just show up, I'd appreciate it if you would send me an e-mail at spacey@TheGhidrah.com. Just let me know that you plan to attend and how many are coming with you. That way I can get an idea of how many people are coming and let you know if any of the plans change.

_I have a question not addressed here. Who can I ask?_ You can ask on our yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlanta_Littles_Munch/ (Please read and follow the profile requirements carefully) or send me an e-mail. spacey@TheGhidrah.com

S H A M E L E S S * P L U G S

(Not necessarily butt plugs)

My cohorts in littledom, mako, pene, and I love to teach about age play, BDSM, polyamory and other fun topics. If you have a group that is intested in hosting us for a presentation you can learn more about us at http://TheGhidrah.com

We have also created a resource where you can find and share information about ageplay tolerant groups anywhere in the world. It's called the Littles Group Documentation Project and you can find it here: http://TheGhidrah.com/lgdp/

Another of our projects has been the re-release of Mako Allen's original age play and spanking novel Auntie Eva's Boarder. It's available for sale now at: http://www.lulu.com/Mako

Finally, visit the web site for the Littles and Baby Pride Symbol. Features include a free art kit, a picture gallery, and links to other sites that use the symbol. Also, we still have pride pins for sale. Show your littles and baby pride by buying and wearing this symbol of our common bond: http://www.BabyPrideStore.com

"Have a little pride."

Hope to see you soon!

spacey - Adopted by Marie

I see these announcements every month and usually for a half a second I think about going since I live SO close ... but this whole idea of "littles" and ABs kinda creeps me out. I'm a pure DL ... the AB stuff doesn't do anything for me except for turn me off. Other than the fact that I like to wear and wet diapers occasionally, I'm a pretty normal heterosexual guy, with a real girlfriend (she doesn't know about my DL side ... yet), and lots of other non-fetish related interests. I just don't think I would have anything in common with this group except for my underwear.

Shame ... since I'm so close by. Does anybody else feel this way?

If anybody wants to organize an Atlanta diaper night out at a bar or pub, without the emphasis on infantalism, I'm so there.

If anybody wants to organize an Atlanta diaper night out at a bar or pub, without the emphasis on infantalism, I'm so there.

Hi there ShadyLane,

While we welcome folks to the munch who are strictly Diaper Lovers, you're right that the munch is primarily about Age Play.

If you are interested in getting a DL group together, please get me some details. I'd be happy to make an announcement at the munch. We get a few who appear to be primarily DLs.

Best of Luck and *snuggles*

I personally know the feeling but the other way for the AB side (couple of bad past experiences). I certainly don't mind DL's being just that, but I have noticed that they don't tend to stay around us at Partys for the same reason as you stated.

But at munch's they are more of a meet and great function. Why not give one a go one time and see if you could meet up with acouple of new DL friends and go from there, maybe go out to a club that night with them?

While we all have a diversity on why we wear, we do share a common bond at some level, and you'll never make a friend unless you put your foot in the door like the others are doing. You just might end up liking the event or meet a new best Bud or Gal, ya never know! Best of luck on whatever you choose! :D

Reminder: The munch is tomorrow, August 18th. If you have any questions you can send them to me directly as spacey@theghidrah.com. Hope to see you there.

*snuggles*

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, August 18th - Please Repost

Come enjoy a wonderful meal with with littles, bigs, and everyone in between. Your RSVP for head count is appreciated.

:( I wish i could come but i always seem to be working. :(

No problem. Working is important. The munch is always on the third Saturday of the month. So we should still be here when you finally get some time off.

Look forward to meeting you then,

*snuggles*

spacey

• 2 years later...

Hey there, I'm in Ga too, soon to be moving back to the ATL before the end of the year, and would love to meet some folks. I am also not into the AB side of this, just like to wear diapers. I am also a str8 male, not lookin for any wierd shit, just hangin out. let me know.

• 7 months later...

by the way, the atlanta littles group on yahoo groups is no longer there. may want to check that out

Hi Jeep,

Thanks for the update. It's been a long time since I visited this thread. Yes we shut down the Yahoo group for the Atlanta Littles Munch a few years back in favor of our new host at http://LittlesMunch.com. There you can always find information about the latest munch as well as info about our email discussion list.

Hope you can join us soon.

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Lady Mae