LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A good day

I started the day off putting my diaper on with no big boy underwear on, just my blue onesie as my shirt, went shopping at Costco, just being myself. This afternoon I sat down with my partner and explained to him my desire to wear diapers and hoped he would be supportive of me. He said he was fine with it, but it is not for him. I feel a big weight has been lifted, not having to hide anymore when I am wearing.?

• Like 2

Yay! Congratulations buddy!???????????♥️??☺️???? Did you go shopping dressed in just a onesie and a diaper?!?????? Cuz if you did, that was VERY brave! I'm surprised people didn't say anything. I'm glad you're finally free to be the BABY you ALWAYS wanted to be at home, with your significant other.????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yay! Congratulations buddy!???????????♥️??☺️???? Did you go shopping dressed in just a onesie and a diaper?!?????? Cuz if you did, that was VERY brave! I'm surprised people didn't say anything. I'm glad you're finally free to be the BABY you ALWAYS wanted to be at home, with your significant other.????

Funny, no I wore a pair of jean's over them, but usually I would have worn big boy underwear over my diaper, but not then and not today. Dressed the same way, feels amazing!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...