LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Executive (Complete)

Amy sat at the kitchen table nursing her second cup of coffee. She was relieved that Tim was sleeping late today and giving her a chance for some alone time. Caring for a baby was a lot of work, she decided, but she was proud of her role in helping her husband realize one of his fantasies, and ultimately she hoped it would be the impetus he needed to transition from a stressed and unpleasant spouse to the relaxed and loving partner she married. Then they could start making a baby of their own. Amy felt that if she could survive the demands of such a large and challenging infant, she could certainly handle the real thing. In addition, every diaper change, bottle feed, and other interaction, even the smelly ones, stimulated her motherly instincts just a little bit more. She was ready to be a mother for real.

She knew that she had promised Tim the chance to grow up today and hoped he wouldn’t be too disappointed that he couldn’t meet the conditions she imposed. She knew she had stacked the deck, as he’d be incapable of keeping his pants clean and dry or even of dressing or feeding himself as long as she kept feeding him Gina’s formula. If he was insistent, she could start using the plain formula today, so that he could slowly regain his adult faculties as the medicine left his system over the next few days. 

She knew that she wasn’t ready to give up her role as his mommy yet, and really these first several days she had bent her own will to that of whatever she thought Tim would want. One of her own desires in arranging this whole scenario was to explore the feelings she got when she imagined being a bit more strict with him and, if truth be told, making clear that she was the dominant one in the relationship while he was a baby. Little charges of electricity went through her body when she thought of ways that she could scare him a little, pushing boundaries and leaving no doubt as to who was in charge. Amy sighed. After so many years of being the weaker, more submissive partner, she wasn’t sure she could, or should, bring those ideas to reality.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the ringing of the house phone. Odd, she thought, no one ever calls that number. They only have it for emergencies in the event cell service goes down. She picked up then handset with some trepidation. 

“Good morning, this is Natalie from Dr. Evans’ office. May I please speak with Mr. Stevens?”

“I’m afraid that he’s not available and won’t be until near the end of the week. This is his wife. Is there something I can help you with?”

“Yes, if you don’t mind. We’ve been trying to reach him but he hasn’t responded to calls on his cell number. Would you remind him that it’s been three months since his vasectomy, so he needs to provide a sample of his semen to check the sperm levels? He can either use the sterile cup we gave him after the procedure or come to the office and do it here.”

Amy was struck dumb, barely able to recover long enough to mumble something about passing on the message before hanging up. That skunk! He must have had it done that week she went to visit her mother. Not only without consulting her, but they’ve had conversations about starting a family since then, and he said they could talk about it after the sale of his company was complete. She felt blindsided and totally betrayed.

She heard Tim stirring on the baby monitor, which brought her thoughts back into focus. He can wait and stew in whatever messes he’s made, she told herself. Let’s see what other secrets he’s been hiding. She got up and walked to his private office.

Over the years, Tim had conditioned Amy not to enter his private domain. His reasoning had been something about not disturbing the work projects he had in process, and needing to be assured that everything would be where he knew he could find it. He’d even gotten cross when she went in to clean a couple of years ago, so she never crossed its threshold again. That was about to change.

Tim must have been confident that she was so frightened of disobeying his commands that she’d never enter his office, and she ashamed to admit that until this moment, he’d been right. That would explain why he was still using the same computer password that he’d used when they first got married. Amy quickly passed over budgetary and other financial information, but then thought better of it and went back. Tim handled paying all of the bills and kept her satisfied by doling out a weekly allowance that covered household expenses and enough money that she could spend some on herself. So she never really knew where they were financially. Now, with the sale of the company, she was more than curious.

Amy pulled up bank records, stock accounts, and a number of other financial records. She was in shock. They’d actually been millionaires even before the sale. Now, they had more money than they could spend in ten lifetimes. Was he not even going to tell her this? Again, she blamed herself for playing the role of a subservient housewife.

She didn’t stop there. She pulled up emails and read recent exchanges in horror and sadness. For the past month, as the sale was proceeding, he had been in negotiations to buy another company and install himself as its CEO. From what she could discern the company was new, in dire straits, and would take immense time and effort to turn around. Possibly years. Worse, it was halfway across the country. Knowing Tim, one day he would just casually mention that they had to move, expecting her to simply say “yes, dear.”

Well, those days were over. Amy closed up the computer and out of habit made sure there was no evidence that she had been in the office before going back to the kitchen. As she began to warm Tim’s bottle, using Gina’s mix, she made two phone calls.

“Good morning, baby,” Amy said as she entered the nursery, sounding more cheerful than she felt. “How’s my helpless little drooling poop machine doing today? Are you excited for another day of icky, stinky diapers? I have a very special surprise for you today, but let’s get you fed and changed before I tell you about it.”

Tim was relieved. She obviously hadn’t forgotten about ending the baby treatment today. He wasn’t quite sure why she was going to give him another bottle of formula and put him in a clean diaper first, but that was okay. The end was in sight. As he crawled to the nursing chair his legs felt heavier than they did yesterday and his diaper seemed a lot heavier, but that was probably his imagination.

As he drank, Amy kept up a constant stream of chatter. “Wouldn’t it be nice if Mommy has another baby? You could have a younger brother or sister! The two of you could play in the playpen together, and get your diapers changed one after another then both get clean in the same tub, and even sleep together in the crib! I’d dress you in identical outfits and take you to the park where you could play in the sandbox.”

Now Tim was getting annoyed. Of course they’d try to get her pregnant just so that she’d stop harping on the subject, but naturally would fail. He’d have Gina “test” both of them and prepare results that showed he had a healthy sperm count but that she was incapable of conceiving. She’d be devastated of course, but he’d buy her a new vacuum cleaner of something and she’d soon forget about it.

As soon as he was off her lap, Tim began working his way toward the changing table. His diaper was sagging, smelled awful, and his skin was beginning to itch. 

“Oh no, Timmy, not yet. As part of the surprise we need to get you into the bathtub to get sparkly clean. No sense putting a new diaper on until after your bath. First, though, breakfast.”

Tim wasn’t happy. There was something different about Amy’s approach to her role as mother today. Previously, he seemed to be her top priority and would get nasty diapers off quickly. He’d have to try to get breakfast done quickly.

The friction of the diaper against his skin as Tim bumped down the stairs and crawled to the kitchen began to be painful. He tried to say something to Amy but couldn’t seem to get his mouth to form the right words, causing Amy to tease him about his babbling. Tim would just have to eat his oatmeal as fast as possible.

The bowl Amy set in front of him didn’t contain the same food he’d become used to for his first meal of the day. It was a gross off-green color with yellow specks, smelled sour, and there was a lot more of it. Let’s get this over with, Tim told himself. He picked up the tiny spoon but dropped it twice before holding on long enough to dip it into the bowl. Unfortunately the spoon again slipped from his grasp as he tried to bring it to his mouth, splattering food everywhere. He looked up to see Amy grinning at him.

“You poor thing, are you having trouble?” she asked in a condescending tone. “It looks like you’re not old enough to feed yourself anymore. You need Mommy’s help.” Amy picked up the food and shoved a large portion into his mouth. Tim barely had time to gag before the next spoonful was on its way in.

“Eat up, baby,” Amy told him as she continued her rapid feed. “It’s going to make you big and strong. I think that’s what the book said, but maybe it was to make you more regular. It’s got green beans, broccoli, squash, Brussels sprouts, ground up bison meat, brown rice, and to sweeten it up a lot of pureed prunes and pears. Yummy.” Amy made no effort to scrape the food off of Tim’s face as she fed him and he was soon covered in glop. She commemorated the occasion with several more pictures before they moved upstairs.

Tim couldn’t have been happier to get the soggy, odorous diaper off and to slip into the bathtub. He winced at the sting of the soapy bubbles as they coated his sore skin. Amy seemed in a particularly good mood as she bathed him. She took his flaccid penis in her soapy hand and slid it up and down, clicking her tongue and saying “poor baby” when there was no physical reaction. They were almost done before Tim could discern the floral scent of the soap over the stench of his used diaper.

Once on the changing table, Amy pushed an especially large pacifier into his mouth. The nipple seemed to be filled with some sort of liquid that tasted terrible and brought vague memories of his childhood back, but Tim couldn’t place it. With every suck a few drops of it rolled over his tongue and down his throat. He watched as Amy again lined the diaper with soaker pads, although this time she used two more folded baby diapers. She powdered him but didn’t put any lotion on his rash. He tried to remind her but no words came out. 

“What a lucky baby you are today, Timmy, you get two diapers. Amy struggled to push the tips of the pink pins through the fabric, but eventually got him diapered. She then showed him the plastic panties she had selected, also pink with rows of frills across the rear. They barely contained the thick layers encasing his bottom. Tim’ rage was beginning to grow.  

If he was angry at the pink panties, he was apoplectic when Amy returned from the closet with an armful of fluff and opened it up to reveal the most girly, frilly, horrific dress he’d ever seen. Not even a real baby would want to wear this. It had a built-in petticoat, puffy sleeves, and rattles sewn into the bodice. Tim tried to channel his energy into resisting, but Amy easily lowered it over his head and pulled his arms through. 

“Now for the final touches and the surprise,” she said. She clipped a glittery bow into his hair, spritzed him with perfume, then added some pink blush to his cheeks and gloss to his lips. “Such a pretty girl,” she said. “Perfect for our guests.”

Just as she said that, the doorbell rang. “They’re early,” Amy noted. “For now let’s put you in the crib.” She locked him in and left the room, leaving Tim to ponder the horrors that were to come.

• Like 5
  • tammie2 changed the title to The Executive Chapter 15 added

“Where is he? Where is that son of a—” Jenny fumed as she entered through the door.

“Calm down, Jen,” Gina said calmly. “One thing at a time. Amy, you said you needed to speak with us urgently. What’s up?”

Amy looked upward then motioned the women to follow her into the kitchen, where she had hot coffee waiting. They sat down amid an awkward moment of silence. Amy drew in a deep breath and looked at Gina. 

“Before I tell you why I asked you here, I have a question. Gina, what would the effect of your mixture be if it was used for a longer period of time?”

Gina looked at her with an eyebrow raised. “How long are we talking about? Two weeks? Two months? Longer?”

“I’m not sure yet,” Amy answered. “If you can, just generalize.”

“The short answer is, I don’t know,” Gina said frankly. “If you recall, this wasn’t tested. My best guess is the longer you use it, the harder it will be to reverse the effects. Depending on the length of time, perhaps impossible. Let’s say you stop after three months. I think he’d need several days minimum, and more likely a couple of weeks, to regain control of his bladder. Add an extra week for bowel control. I don’t think it would take as long for muscle control but I’m not really sure. He’d probably be walking in two or three days and tying his own shoes shortly after that.

“Anything longer than that and it’s a crap shoot. Six months? You’d almost certainly have to actually potty train him again, he wouldn’t regain control on his own. Even then I can’t guarantee that there wouldn’t be occasional accidents and bedwetting might be a regular occurrence. He may never progress past the level of a three-year-old. I should also mention an additional side effect. In order to decrease his strength, he’s ingesting medications that reduce his testosterone output along with estrogen supplements. He may grow small breasts and his winky might not be able to get hard enough to satisfy you.”

“Thank you,” Amy said with a soft smile at the image that popped into her mind, which was processing and evaluating at a rapid pace. She then proceeded to detail what she’d discovered that morning, which unexpectedly morphed into a dissection of her marriage as a whole. It was as much talking to herself as to the others, an exploration and expression of repressed feelings from years of having her own self subjugated to Tim’s controlling, larger-than-life presence. By the end, all three women were teary-eyed.

“I’m sorry,” Amy finally said. “I didn’t mean to burden you with all of that. Although it did feel good to unload.”

“Speaking of unloading,” Jenny intervened, finally finding a way to get her own voice heard. “Do you know what that rat of a husband of yours did? The company he sold us to just notified every single employee that we were laid off. Apparently all of the interviews and promises of a job were a sham. They bought us out solely for the company’s patents, and Tim knew about it. Now what am I going to for work? My resume looks terrible. I’ve never been at a job for more than a few months before quitting after my bosses showed me why they really hired me.”

Amy’s mouth dropped open in shock. “Oh, I’m so, so sorry,” she said, holding her hand out first to Jenny then to Gina.

“Don’t worry about me,” Gina told her. “I had four job offers before the ink was dry on that sales agreement. I’ll be fine.”

Jenny started to say something but Gina hushed her as they watched Amy lean back, eyes closed and lips moving in a silent debate. Five long minutes later, she sat up straight, her eyes now clear and her expression determined. She had made a decision.

“Thank you ladies, I appreciate your support. I know what I want to do and I believe it’ll make me happier and freer than I’ve been in years. And Jenny, if you want, I think I have a solution to your unemployment problem.”

Tim was lying on his back in the crib, legs clenched, and he was miserable. By the time he recognized what he’d been force fed through the pacifier, it was too late. His stomach had been gurgling and turning somersaults for the past hour and now tiny but potent explosions were erupting from his back end. He wasn’t sure if the reek from down below was only gas or if he’d begun to spring a leak. Logically he knew at some point he’d have to submit to the inevitable but he wanted to push that time off as long as he could.

The door to the nursery opened and he watched in dismay as the three women entered. He tried to sink into the mattress and blend in with the pattern in the sheets but of course didn’t fool anyone. Soon three pairs of eyes were looking down at him from above the rail. He closed his own eyes and tried to imagine himself off on a deserted island.

“Well, who’s this pretty little baby girl?” Jenny cooed. “And where did your husband disappear to?”

“I’m afraid Tim is gone for a while, maybe even for good,” Amy replied. “But I won’t be lonely because in his place I have Baby, um, Baby...”

“Katie,” Gina added hastily. The other women looked at her. “I’ve always thought that’s what I would name my daughter if I had one,” she shrugged.

“Katie it is,” Amy decided. “It’s a lovely name, Gina. Katie, I want you to meet Auntie Gina and Miss Jenny. You’ll probably be seeing them a lot in the future, especially Miss Jenny. She’s your new nanny.”

The impact of Amy’s announcement hit Tim like a ton of bricks. He woke up this morning with the expectation his baby time would end in a matter of hours. And now his former secretary is his nanny? A nanny meant that not only wasn’t this going to end today, Amy didn’t plan for his life to go back to normal anytime soon. This couldn’t happen! He had plans. A new company and a new life in a new state. A new life without Amy. His mind was so jumbled he almost didn’t realize Jenny was talking to him.

“Imagine how much fun we’re going to have, baby Katie,” she said. “The park, the zoo, the playground, and so much more! I’ll be meeting your every need, almost exactly like I did when I was your secretary, except instead of having a desk outside your office, my room will be right across the hall from your nursery. A nursery that at this particular moment smells very much like a dirty baby.”

“That’s right, little one. Miss Jenny will be moving in with us,” Amy said with a broad smile. “I’ll still take care of you and you’ll always be my little baby, but she’ll be doing most of the diaper changes, and bottle feeds, and bathing, and...why I guess she will be doing most of your care. I’ll be way to busy managing our fortune...”

This was all too much for Tim. He opened his mouth to loudly object but all that came out was an infantile wail. Two seconds later much more burst out of his other end, causing the women to laugh and involuntarily take a step back as they covered their noses. 

“Jenny, I know you don’t actually start until Thursday, but if you want a sneak preview...”

Jenny snickered. “No thanks, Amy. I’ll be cleaning shit off his bottom too many times over the upcoming year. I don’t need the practice.”

“I’ll do it,” Gina said. “After all, part of this is my doing. But not yet. I could use another cup of coffee, how about you girls?”

They all assented, leaving Tim to his misery and to grasp onto the thread of a hope that Amy had put them all up to this and that this was her idea of a practical joke. Only time would tell.

• Like 6
  • tammie2 changed the title to The Executive Chapter 16 added

“Oh, gawd,” Gina gasped as the three women reentered the nursery. “Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to leave him stewing in his filth after all. I love the idea of allowing his diapers to stink up the nursery so that he has a constant reminder of his condition, but it’s not as much fun when the rest of us have to smell it. Jenny, I don’t envy you. Or me at this particular moment. All right, let me get this over with.”

Amy showed Jenny how to unlatch the crib rail and together they helped lower Tim to the floor, watching him from behind and giggling as he and his enormous puffy bottom made their way to the changing table, where Gina waited. She removed his dress and handed it to Amy then strapped him in tightly onto the table and positioned his feet in the stirrups.

“Handy to have those, good thinking,” she told Amy. “Not only for diaper changes but it’ll get her used to the position she’ll need to assume for medical exams as she gets older. I see you have some latex gloves. Could you please hand me a pair?”

Ever the scientist, Gina was methodical and thorough in her cleaning the mess that had spread into every crevice and crease, keeping a running commentary as she did so. “It might be hard to believe, but she probably hasn’t yet become completely incontinent yet. She’s close. Be prepared for an occasional shower during changes. If you like, we can temporarily clamp her vocal cords to make them much shorter so that her voice becomes higher. I know of lotions that’ll make her skin take on a rosy glow and a shampoo that promotes faster hair growth. Within a month there might be enough to braid.”

Tim’s eyes widened in horror as he heard Gina speak and noticed that both Amy and Jenny seemed to pay rapt attention. He started to squirm in protest until Gina gave a sharp slap to his private area and told him to hush.

“Now that she’s clean,” Gina continued, “I want to show both of you something.” She produced a small measuring tape from her pocket and took Tim’s limp penis in hand, extending the tape from its base to tip. “Mmm. Already shorter than average and I don’t think that’s due to the formula after only a few days, and the use of estrogen shouldn’t affect its size. Other factors can, though, including lack of use. Amy, if you keep him on the mix, expect some shrinkage in both girth and length. Where you’ll notice the most change would be with his testes, which will begin to atrophy. That would come in handy if you want to push the whole set up inside of him at some point.

“If you choose to keep her sexually inactive, and,” Gina smirked as she looked directly into Tim’s eyes, “I mean, seriously, who would even consider doing it with her, you still have to consider her overall health. And it’s unhealthy to build up too much semen. You can remedy that by doing this.” Gina spread a thick layer of Vaseline over her index finger and stuck it deep up into his rectum, causing Tim to yelp. “You want to find the prostate and massage it a little bit. Look what happens.”

The women watched, fascinated, as a thin line of fluid started to drip out of his penis, followed by a slightly larger amount that formed a tiny puddle on the table. Gina wiped it up with a baby wipe. “Mission accomplished, and all she felt was frustration. It takes a little practice but you’ll get it. Once every week or two would be sufficient.”

Gina moved her hands, still gloved and unwashed, to Tim’s chest and cupped under one of his nipples. “Watch for sensitivity here as well, especially when you notice the area around the nipples getting puffy. Similar to when we went through puberty. Do you know if her mother was large chested? That tends to be inherited. If you see her getting too large for her age, let me know and I’ll make some adjustments.”

“I don’t think that would be necessary,” Amy laughed. “I think it would by hysterical if Katie grew out of her training bra before she even moved up to training panties.”

Gina dropped the soiled diaper in the pail, peeled off her gloves, then went back to pin Tim up into a clean diaper. Upon her return she smiled to see a damp patch in the crotch of the new diaper. Jenny brought over a pair of colorful plastic panties, Amy provided a top and bonnet, and the ensemble was complete. The party of three woman and a newborn girl moved downstairs.

Tim tried to ignore them, but fell deeper into his funk as he heard key phrases such “baby shower,” “diaper rash,” “doctor,” and “babysitters.” He was relieved when the two women gave their farewells and it was just he and Amy again. 

Amy moved from the front door directly into the kitchen but soon returned with a bottle, as always filled to the brim. Tim resolved not to be a willing participant in his descent into infancy and turned his head away when she brought the nipple to his lips. Amy responded by squeezing just a few drops onto the corner of his mouth. Something instinctual made him open up, only to find the nipple immediately shoved into his mouth. Reflex took over from there as he began to suckle. The last thing he heard before falling to sleep was the air he sucked as the last of the formula trickled down his throat.

“Don’t be scared, Katie,” Amy said soothingly as she strapped Tim into his car seat. “We’re just going to the doctor and she’s a friend of Auntie Gina so you know she’ll be nice. Besides, it’ll do you good to get used to being out among other people.”

Tim was mortified and didn’t see the good of being out among other people. He wanted to lock himself away in the house without any public contact at all until Amy came to her senses.  There was no question now that he needed to reestablish his adulthood soon in order to work on purchasing the company he had tendered an offer to, because if anyone saw him in this babified condition he’d need to move to another state just to safe face.

Tim closed his eyes as the car made its way down the road, ignoring the stares and shouted comments of other drivers and their passengers. Amy soon pulled into a lot adjacent to a medical complex and parked in one of the spaces reserved for patients of a pediatric office. It was no surprise, then, when she pulled a stroller out of the back of the car and helped Tim into it. The good news was that with the top of the stroller down, Tim could lean back and his face was hidden from view.

Unfortunately Amy flipped the top back once they were inside the building. She pushed Tim to the elevator and entered it along with a mother with a young toddler in tow. After the door closed, the woman sniffed the air and leaned down to pull the waist of the boy’s pants out, sniffing again.

“Could be mine,” Amy told her. “She always chooses the more inconvenient times to soil herself. It’s almost as if she plans it that way.”

“Isn’t that the truth,” the other mother responded. “She’s adorable even if she is a bit aromatic. What’s her name?”

“Katie,” Amy replied. “I’m afraid I’m a bit new to the motherhood thing and she’s developed a nasty diaper rash.”

“Don’t feel guilty, it happens to all of us. Are you going to see Dr. Nelson? She’s the best and you don’t need to worry about her shaming you. By the way, my name’s Felicia.”

“Amy. Nice to meet you.” The women stepped out of the elevator and turned in the direction of the office down the hall. “What brings you in to see her today?”

“Just a checkup. I don’t expect any issues. Jordan here is super active, almost too much to handle sometimes, so I assume he’s healthy. You can see he’s quite large for his age, which along with his rambunctiousness makes it a bit hard sometimes to find playmates. I’m worried he’ll be a bit rough without meaning to be and hurt them. Maybe...” Felicia’s voice trailed off.

Amy picked up on her thought. “Don’t be embarrassed to ask. Yes, mine is about the right size for her age, it’s her behavior that doesn’t match up. I’m sure she could handle whatever Jordan throws at her. We should definitely set up a playdate.”

The two mothers paused outside the door to exchange numbers, then entered the waiting room. Several other moms with children of various ages, some running wild, were spread out on chairs impatiently waiting to be called in. The room smelled of sweat, perfume, and diapers past due to be changed. Amy checked in, pushed Tim into a corner, and sat. The room immediately fell quiet as both adults and children checked out the oversized infant in the stroller.

The novelty quickly wore off, at least for the children, and the mayhem resumed. Tim slumped back and watched the activity around him, sucking on his pacifier and wishing he were back home. Even the playpen was preferable to being here. It didn’t register when a nurse called “Katie Stevens” that she was referring to him until he felt the stroller begin to move.

Tim watched the nurse’s legs move down the hall in front of him. He was wheeled into a typical exam room, although this one had colorful cartoon characters plastered on the walls. Amy again took him to a corner where she locked the wheels. Tim was surprised to see an exam table large enough to accommodate him. Pediatricians could still have teenagers as patients, he assumed.

“Strip her down to her diaper and lie her down on the table,” the nurse ordered. “If she gets cold you can use these blankets. The doctor will be in shortly.” Amy pulled Tim’s dress over his head then strapped him securely onto the table before removing his shoes, socks, and plastic panties. Tim had never felt so exposed and vulnerable.

Amy was pulling a fresh diaper out of the diaper bag when the door swung open and a tall, striking brunette in a lab coat entered. “Don’t worry about that right now,” she told Amy. “I’m used to diapers in any condition and she’ll probably poop after we take her temperature anyway.” She smiled broadly and extended her hand to Amy. “I’m Dr. Nelson. You can call me Maria. Now, let’s see what we have here, shall we?”

“Shhh, baby, it’s okay,” Dr. Nelson whispered softly to Tim as she moved her stethoscope around his chest, stroking his hair as she did so. She then palpitated his breast area, occasionally pushing and squeezing. “This isn’t really a medical diagnosis,” she told Amy, “but I think there’s potential for substantial growth based on my experience with pubescent girls.”

The doctor put on a pair of gloves before asking Amy to unpin Tim’s diaper. She pulled his panties down slightly and folded the front of his diaper down. The recognizable odor of urine seemed to fill the room. She removed a rectal thermometer from her breast pocket, lathered it with Vaseline, then slowly inserted it into Tim’s rear end, using one hand to hold it in place while using her other hand to press gently onto his genital area as if steadying him. She held it there for a minute or more until it beeped. It took her even longer to remove it, as she pushed it in and out until Tim started to tremble.

“Natural reflexes,” she smiled as she watched his reaction. “Temperature is normal. Now let’s take a closer look at this rash.” She poked and prodded around the sore areas for only a few seconds before grasping Tim’s penis and pulling it tight and rotating it in a circular motion. Satisfied, she told Amy she could pin the diaper back on and get the baby dressed.

“You’re making the smart decision to raise her as a girl,” she commented. “Based on the size and disfunction of that part of her anatomy. I’d like to see her every three months or so to chart her progress and perhaps prescribe medications to assist in the transition. As far as the rash, it’s not the worst I’ve seen but it might be painful. I don’t suppose you want to leave her out of her diaper for hours at a time? I didn’t think so. I wouldn’t consider this safe for smaller babies, but given her size I’m going to give you a prescription for a lotion that should clear it up completely in a week or so. It’ll also soothe the soreness during the healing process. It does have one side effect of which you need to be aware, though. If you were to get it on her appendage, especially if it and her sack were to be covered for an extended period of time, I’m afraid it would virtually dissolve the muscular structure and the result would be a peanut the size of your pinky. Are you hearing me?”

“Loud and clear,” Amy said. “Useful information, thank you. I do have one other question. If I want to lactate, can you help me with that?”

“Of course,” the doctor responded with a smile. “That one’s easy. I’ll write something out for you on that as well.”

It was only after they left the office that Amy realized that she had never changed Katie into a fresh diaper. She could do it in the back seat, but would have to move too much crap out of the way. The things mothers need to know, she thought. It wasn’t that long a drive and she could tolerate the smell of the diaper. It could be worse. She could be the one sitting in it.

• Like 3

This story is amazing, I’m loving it so much. But that’s not surprising, you also wrote potty training buddy, right? Which is an all time favourite of mine. Ahh nothing beats the regression, emasculation and eventual feminization of a once powerful man :D

• Like 1
  • tammie2 changed the title to The Executive (Complete)

Thursday was an exciting day in the Stevens household, as Jenny began moving in as the live-in nanny. Tim watched from his playpen as she and Amy carted load after load of boxes and clothing up the stairs. With each trip, his heart sank a little bit lower knowing that this wasn’t a stunt they arranged to fool him into thinking his baby treatment was long-term, it was the real thing. The prospect of not being allowed to grow up depressed him, but just as bad was the thought that this young woman with the looks of a model whom he’d lorded over for the last several months would now be in control of his most basic needs. He’d fantasized about her touching his penis and was angling to make that happen at the office. Now his dream would come true but not in the way he imagined.

They finally appeared to have brought everything up to her room, as the two women sank into the couch with tall glasses of iced tea. Jenny sipped her drink for a few minutes, wrinkled her nose, then took a sniff under her armpit.

“Ugh, I stink,” she told Amy. “Moving is sweaty work. Do you mind if I take a shower?

“Not at all,” Amy replied. “I’m not any better myself. In fact, I was just about to throw a load in the wash and could add what you have on if you’d like.”

“That would be great,” Jenny said. She immediately stood up and removed her top, dropping it to the carpet, followed by her jeans and socks. Tim watched dumbfounded as she added her bra and panties to the pile, leaving her stark naked just over an arm’s length away.

“Why not,” Amy said, and soon she too was totally nude. At first they shyly avoided eye contact but after a couple of discreet glances in each other’s direction moved closer and gave up all pretense of not wanting to look. 

“You’re gorgeous,” Amy told Jenny, biting the corner of her lip as she scanned the new nanny from head to toe.

“Right back at you,” Jenny said with a slight giggle. As if on cue, the two moved closer, Amy placing her hands on Jenny’s shoulders and Jenny gently caressing Amy’s face before moving her hands to her back and roughly pulling her into a hug. They stood there in a warm embrace before simultaneously remembering that they weren’t alone.

“We have an audience,” Jenny said as they looked at Tim, who had been trying to get his hand past the tightly-pinned diaper and down to his crotch.

“Just the baby,” Amy said, “and it’s never too early for her to know that there’s no shame to showing off a woman’s body. But that’s not okay, Katie! Hands out of there. I think you just earned yourself a spanking.” She turned back to Jenny. “Not that there’s anything she can do down there no matter how turned on she gets.”

“I think we need to continue this ‘discussion’ later,” Jenny said as she reluctantly peeled herself away from Amy. “Feel free to join me in the shower after you get the laundry in.”

Tim watched, frustrated, as his nanny and wife headed in opposite directions. His mind was spinning and he had so many questions. At the top of the list was what Amy meant by hinting that he couldn’t satisfy himself sexually. True, he hadn’t tried since the first diaper went on, partly because nothing about his current situation was in the slightest bit stimulating and partly due to the fact that he wasn’t certain what his hand would encounter if he did manage to get it down there. Even now he realized that he was soggy and smelly, with no memory of having had to go to the bathroom.

His train of thought was broken when Amy reentered the room, still naked, carrying a bottle. She joined Tim in the playpen, leaned against the bars, then beckoned him to lay across her lap. He eagerly did so, nestling up against her breast as she offered him the bottle.

“Quickly now, Katie,” she whispered. “I have someone waiting for me.” Tim was in no hurry but in his excited state guzzled the formula faster than usual. Amy removed the bottle, hesitated, then adjusted his head so that her own nipple was touching his lips. Tim didn’t hesitate and took it into his mouth, continuing his suckling. All too soon, he felt Amy begin to tremble and she used her finger to break the seal his lips had formed. Without a word she stood up, latched the playpen door shut, and hurried up the stairs.

“Is she always this messy?” Jenny asked as Tim dropped spoonful after spoonful of green and purple foods down the front of his bib. 

“It’s been getting worse,” Amy told her. “I think she’s losing the dexterity necessary to guide the spoon into her mouth, but in her mind she still believes she’s capable of doing it. It’s probably time that we take over the feeding.”

Jenny took the spoon from Tim’s hand, using a napkin to wipe the handle clean. In the process she got food on her fingers and licked it off. “Oh, gross!” she said. “Well, that was a mistake. What is this?”

Amy chuckled. “I’m not sure I remember. I didn’t label the containers and kind of mix several of them together in preparing meals. If you want to be more efficient, it’s fine with me.”

“Nah,” Jenny said. “It’s more fun this way. I just need to learn not to taste test.”

Amy watched as Jenny fed the baby. She was confused about what had happened between she and Jenny this morning, but had no regrets. She still felt a sort of afterglow, which never happened with Tim. She wasn’t sure if this was a one-off or the beginning of something, but there was no rush. Jenny was here to stay, at least for now.

“I think I’ll take her to the park after her nap, if that’s okay with you,” Jenny said. “You’re free to come along.”

“No, I think it would be good for you to have some bonding time with Katie,” Amy replied reluctantly. “And to get to know some of the other mommies and caregivers while you’re there. If I came along I’d want you to myself.”

Jenny sent a sly smile in Amy’s direction but said nothing. She cleaned the baby up with a wet washcloth and lowered her from the high chair. “Time for clean panties and a nap, baby girl,” she said, and she followed him upstairs.

Jenny removed Tim’s playsuit, saying she didn’t want it to get dirty, and pulled what he thought were overalls over his head. Once dressed, though, it didn’t take him long to realize that the bottom half was a skirt. “We don’t want to leave any doubt what you’re wearing underneath,” Jenny said, “and it’ll make changes easier.”

Tim was distressed when he woke up from his nap to find he had again wet in his sleep, the third day in a row he had done so. He assumed Jenny would change his droopy diaper before leaving for the park but she showed no indication she would do so. It was then he realized that her intent was to change him in public, so she wanted to guarantee we was at the very least wet while out. He also felt rumblings from lunch as it moved through his system and knew that over the past several days, his bowels would empty within a few hours of eating. He wondered if his meals were laced with a laxative or if it was the soft, mushy texture of his food that ran through him faster and were impossible to control.

Jenny strapped him into the stroller and draped a large yellow diaper bag with lambs on the outside over the push bar. The nearest park was only three blocks away but she moved slowly enough and engaged complete strangers in conversation just to make sure that they were able to see and comment on the baby. Tim took some solace in knowing it was a school day, so at least at the park he wouldn’t be a curiosity for older children.

He could hear the park before he saw it. High-pitched squeals and shouts of children filled his ears. So much for hoping it would be deserted today. A few minutes later the swings and other playground equipment came into view. Jenny pulled the stroller over to an elephant slide that had only three or four steps up to the top.

“C’mon, Katie, let’s see you go down the slide,” she said as she unstrapped him and pulled out her phone to take pictures.

Tim started to waddle over to the stairs but after only a couple of steps fell to his knees and crawled the rest of the way. It took all of his energy to climb to the top and a small line formed behind him. Jenny stood at the side and helped him get his legs in the right direction. Despite being only about five feet from the ground, Tim felt nervous that he would fall.

Jenny was poised at the bottom, ready to catch him. He tried to push himself forward but got stuck between the bars meant for a much smaller body. Jenny sighed. “Are you scared to go down, little one? Let nanny help.” She rose back up, gently pushed the small of Tim’s back as she pulled on one arm, and Tim slid down about two feet before his feet touched the ground. He lunged forward and quickly moved to the side before a boy of about three reached the bottom behind him.

“I can do it all by myself because I’m big,” the boy proclaimed to Jenny as he passed her to go back for another turn. 

“Maybe you’re just not ready for the slide yet, Katie,” Jenny said loudly. “Let’s find something more age appropriate.” She took Tim by the hand and helped him toddle about ten feet to the sandbox, where three other kids were already busy at play under the oversight of three women sitting on the concrete ring that enclosed the sandbox. Jenny plopped Tim down and sat at one end of the line of women.

She could feel the stares as she produced a plastic pail and shovel and placed them in front of Tim. “He’s—she’s—been acting like a little brat lately so her mommy decided to treat her accordingly. For the foreseeable future and until she learns her lesson, she’s a baby. I’m her nanny.”

The women laughed and immediately accepted her explanation. “Welcome to the park,” a highly amused buxom blonde woman said to her. “My name’s Sue and these are Mindy and Barb. Barb and I are mommies and Mindy’s an au pair. We’re here almost every day to give our own brats some air. And I’m sorry if this is too nosy, but is she...I mean are those...”

“Diapers?” Jenny said. “Yes, of course. She’s far too young to use the potty and seems to have taken to them so fast that I wonder if there have always been toileting issues.” Jenny related Amy’s trip to the doctor for diaper rash to the delight of the others.

The four women fell into an easy conversation about the joys and tribulations of taking care of young ones, with many questions aimed at discovering at how far Amy had gone in regressing her husband. They couldn’t believe her description of the nursery and couldn’t wait to see it. Jenny agreed to invite them all over soon.

All of a sudden all four noses twitched and sniffed the air. “Probably mine,” Mindy said. “She’s a regular poop machine.”

Each baby in turn had their diaper checked, either by feel or smell, and Mindy’s charge was the only dirty one of the three. Jenny had waited to check Katie’s bottom until she made sure the others were watching her.

“Ugh,” she said. “And I just changed her before we came here. I’m sorry, but I need to take her home for a fresh diaper.”

“Don’t be silly,” Sue interjected. “We have no secrets here. And I see you brought a diaper bag. Would you like some help?”

“Really, you wouldn’t mind?” Jenny asked innocently. “I’d appreciate it.”

“Wait until I finish with this one,” Mindy said. “I want to watch.”

Jenny spread the oversized changing pad out on the grass and took out wipes, a clean diaper, and the cream prescribed by the doctor. She positioned herself between Katie’s legs but was nudged over by Sue.

“I’ll do it,” Sue said with a grin. Tim now had a complete stranger looking down at him with three other women positioned at each side and above his head, enclosing him in a maternal circle.

“Cloth diapers? That’s bold,” Sue said as she pulled Tim’s plastic pants down and began unpinning them. Jenny quickly handed her some latex gloves.

“I brought disposable to change him into,” Jenny answered, offering a diaper with baby zoo animals on the front and a large panda across the rear, eliciting giggles of delight from the other three.

“Pew...” Sue said as she wiped, starting with Tim’s poopy bottom and working her way to the front, where she started removing the lotion.”

“That’s it?” Mindy asked incredulously as the others laughed. “She’d better keep him this way because I can’t see how that little thing could get far enough in to make a baby of her own.”

Tim had never felt so humiliated and started to fuss, only to have Jenny push a pacifier into his mouth. The ladies were again delighted. Under Jenny’s direction, Sue spread a heavy coating of the cream all over Tim’s diaper area before switching places with Barb, who taped the diaper shut while Sue disposed of her gloves. Jenny rolled the offensive diaper up into a ball and put it in a waterproof bag to carry it home.

“No different from any other baby,” Sue announced, “only more so.” The party lasted about ten more minutes before they exchanged numbers and each headed off in the direction of home.

“Your first visit to the park and you already made friends,” Jenny teased as she pushed the stroller. “Although if I had to guess all three of them will grow out of diapers before you will. That little girl may one day be old enough to babysit, and you can be her first client.”

Tim only moaned as he felt his bottom getting wet with no indication on the front side that he was even peeing. He closed his eyes, and once more tried to wish himself to another life.

“What’s this for?” Amy asked when Jenny presented her with a small gift-wrapped box.

“It’s an anniversary gift,” Jenny said as she snuggled in close and put her arm around Amy. “It’s been six months to the day since our first kiss.”

“Has it been that long already?” Amy was surprised. “That means it’s been about half a year since Tim disappeared and Katie came into our lives.”

“Yep, which translates to around 1,000 diaper changes,” Jenny laughed. She watched as Amy opened the box to reveal a gold heart pendant. Tears formed at the corner of Amy’s eyes.

“It’s beautiful,” she said, pulling it over her head. “I’ll never take it off.” She looked disconsolate. “But I didn’t get you anything.”

“You didn’t have to,” Jenny said. “You’ve given me everything I ever could have wanted. That being said, I think we need to celebrate in a big way. What would you say to a trip to Europe? Or Asia? Or just about anywhere. Just you and me.”

“You mean without the baby?” Katie pondered. “It would be a nice change not to be tied to bottles and feeding schedules and the fresh air would be amazing. I’m not sure I remember what it’s like not to breath in Eau de Poopy Diaper. You know what? Let’s do it. At least three weeks, maybe four.”

“Wonderful!” Jenny said, planting a kiss on Amy’s lips. “We can start planning it tonight after Katie goes to bed. First things first, though, what will we do with her?”

Amy thought for a moment. “I actually don’t think that’ll be an issue. There are so many women who’ve offered to babysit that we could schedule a number of sitters for three or four days at a time here at home. We certainly have enough resources that we can offer a pay rate that’ll make the prospect even more enticing, maybe with bonuses if they offer some extra doses of humiliation and send us photos.” She giggled. “I actually think it would be a riot for Katie to have a constant parade of young women entering into his life and seeing his little baby pee pee.”

“And her impressive boobies,” Jenny added, smiling. “People have grown accustomed to the novelty of the neighborhood big baby. This would make her the number one topic of conversation again.” She looked pensive. “Would we need to bring a breast pump on vacation, or even two? One for each of us?”

“We could,” Amy replied with a mischievous grin. “Or we could take care of each other.”

“Now there’s an idea,” Jenny said with a broad smile. “We could try all sorts of new things on vacation.”

“We can also use the time away to decide what we want to do with Katie long-term,” Amy said. “There’s no question Tim will never be coming back. But should we let Katie grow up? After all she’s essentially gone through puberty. She could almost fit in one of my bras!”

“Not even close,” Jenny answered, “but I know what you mean. My vote would be no, at least to letting her become an adult again, or even a teenager or tween. I’m honestly not tired of her at this stage and kind of enjoy the power rush of diaper changes. It never seems to get old. But images of her learning to skip, or play hopscotch, or being introduced to a playset in the back yard, would be a fun change too. And potty training could offer all sorts of new avenues for embarrassing the little brat.”

“I confess I would love to be at the store and watch as a line of pee slowly makes its way down her white tights,” Amy said dreamily. “And to ask her if she had an accident in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear.”

“Then we head to the ladies’ room to put her back in diapers,” Jenny continued. “As long as whatever we decide always circles back to her sitting in her own pee and poo, I’m on board.”

At that moment, they heard stirring on the baby monitor. “I’ll bet you a dollar she’s stinky,” Jenny told Amy.

“You’re on,” Amy replied. “Loser also has to change her.”

The two women stood up together, joined hands, and headed up the stairs.    

I realize the ending is a bit abrupt and that there are still many areas of Katie’s adjustment to infancy to explore. Everyday life got in the way of continuing for now and I didn’t want to leave the story hanging. If and when I find the time and motivation to come back to it, I could do a Part II. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...