LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Solo Diapered Instead of Sex with Wife/GF

As a diaper lover and long time married person (43 years). Relationships are give and take, but she let's me indulge in my diaper time. She has participated many times over the years including changes (wet & messy), diaper sex and sometimes just a little swat on the butt. So no solo diapered only for me, as I respect my wife too much to be selfish like that.

I'm having a bit of a conundrum - not exactly like the original poster, but...sort of.

I respect my wife's boundaries, one of which is that she doesn't want me to wear when I'm going to sleep with her (not sex...actual sleep) because she doesn't feel physically as comfortable coming into contact with them (and possibly because they trigger some bad memories from her youth). I do have to admit, this kinda bums me out, but it's not so crucial that I want to push for it and make her uncomfortable.

The issue is...sex isn't just an activity for me...the thing that leaves me the most fulfilled and 'in the mood' is raw emotional intimacy - feeling understood and feeling like I understand someone else on levels that require a ton of trust. I'm having a lot of trouble finding 'the mood' at least in part because I don't think my wife can/will ever understand how omorashi and diapers make me feel, and in part because she has always been very uncomfortable exploring her own desires so...I spend a lot of time trying to connect with her by talking about what's going on in my head and it's a struggle to get anything back from her about what goes on in her head. I end up feeling constrained and somewhat lonely.

I'll never stop trying, but...yeah I kinda get feeling unmotivated in bed.