LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping for plastic pants in Spain

Whenever I go on holiday, I like to buy plastic panties that we cannot buy in the UK for my collection.  This month I went to Salou, Catalonia and I saw that one of the Farmacia’s had a website which sold plastic panties (Corysan and Tonibox).  It said you could click and collect so I tried to order before I started my holiday, but you needed a passport number which didn’t work for me.  So, I visited the Farmacia on my holiday to see if they had any plastic panties in stock.  As usual, they thought I wanted disposable panties (for example Tena) so I had to explain twice.  A man searched around the back of the shop but couldn’t find any.  I then went to another shop which appeared to use the same website for ordering.  This shop didn’t have any in stock but said they could order me some for collection tomorrow.  I said OK and they searched for a long time on a computer in the back and came back with the answer that they had found some for 25.  This was much more than I expected (I wanted Tonibox panties for 7.52) and eventually I realised that they were not connected to the same website as the other shop, they had just done some random searching on the internet and I had no idea what brand or style I would be receiving so I said ‘no’.

A funny thing happened a couple of days later, I went back to the 1st shop which I knew used the website and I asked if they could order some.  The man recognised me and I’m sure he said something to an assistant like “Oh no, not him again!” The assistant then told me firmly that they couldn’t order any for me so I quickly left the shop!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, tibsy said:

Whenever I go on holiday, I like to buy plastic panties that we cannot buy in the UK for my collection.  This month I went to Salou, Catalonia and I saw that one of the Farmacia’s had a website which sold plastic panties (Corysan and Tonibox).  It said you could click and collect so I tried to order before I started my holiday, but you needed a passport number which didn’t work for me.  So, I visited the Farmacia on my holiday to see if they had any plastic panties in stock.  As usual, they thought I wanted disposable panties (for example Tena) so I had to explain twice.  A man searched around the back of the shop but couldn’t find any.  I then went to another shop which appeared to use the same website for ordering.  This shop didn’t have any in stock but said they could order me some for collection tomorrow.  I said OK and they searched for a long time on a computer in the back and came back with the answer that they had found some for 25.  This was much more than I expected (I wanted Tonibox panties for 7.52) and eventually I realised that they were not connected to the same website as the other shop, they had just done some random searching on the internet and I had no idea what brand or style I would be receiving so I said ‘no’.

A funny thing happened a couple of days later, I went back to the 1st shop which I knew used the website and I asked if they could order some.  The man recognised me and I’m sure he said something to an assistant like “Oh no, not him again!” The assistant then told me firmly that they couldn’t order any for me so I quickly left the shop!

Sounds brave and adventurous ? Sorry you weren’t rewarded, in finding anything. Laughed at your comment, about what the shop assistant said. 
Lots of times, when people visit other countries, they search for drugs. But DL’s search for diapers & plastic panties ? Be careful next time ? you might raze the eyebrows of an official, who will then start to shadow you! ? Then here’s an official, who is thinking you’re going to lead him to the big drug cartel. But, they only find a suitcase full of plastic pants! ? LOL 

2nd part of my adventures: NB I have used 'panties' rather than 'pants' as it translates better and avoids confusion with trousers

Later on my holiday, I took a bus to Tarragona which is a proper town rather than a tourist place.  It is easy these days to find suitable shops on your phone, I just typed in Ortopedia Tarragona and I got a map with them all shown, even a blue spot to show my own current position.  I wish it had been so easy when I was a teenager searching for shops to buy plastic baby panties.  I just had an hour approximately while my wife was having a sleep back in Salou but I managed to visit most of the Ortopedia shops.

The first one didn’t have plastic panties but the second one did, it was fantastic.  It was a quiet shop (Ortopedia shops are always much quieter than Farmacias).  A lady came to help me and showed me boxes of plastic incontinence pants of brand Fleming.  I had already decided when looking for Corysan / Tonibox panties that T10 size would be best and the Fleming panties had the same sizing scheme.  However the lady brought me a box of T10 and T12 to look at.  I want plenty of space to wear a cloth nappy with the panties so I stretched out the panties in front of me but I was having difficulty deciding which size to buy.  I have read other peoples adventures in these shops, so I asked if I could try them on, my Catalan wasn’t very good but I starting taking my sandals off and the lady was OK with it.  I tried on both panties over my shorts.  The T12 were very poofy on me and I was walking around the shop looking like a baby in a big nappy! I decided on the T10 pair though as these still had enough room for a cloth diaper.  The lady packed the panties back in their box and we went to the counter where I could pay for them.  At this point an older lady appeared out of a side room – I thought we had been alone, maybe she had been watching all the time!  The shop was called Ortopedia Podologia Molina and is situated on Carrer de la Reina Maria Cristina.

While still in Tarragona I tried 3 more shops, one was just an internet-only office, one didn’t have any panties but the last shop did.  However, they were the same brand (Fleming) so I said I didn’t like them (I was hoping to get different brands for my collection).