LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 17: Adult Themed, Child Sized

“Amanda? I have a problem.” Samantha says as she jumps on Amanda’s bed next to her suitcase.

“What’s up?” 

“Well I have been really excited about going to Janet’s house since she decided to host all of us for the entire weekend, but now that we are getting ready to leave...” Amanda drops her toiletry back in her suitcase... “Yeeeees?”

“Well I don’t have anything to wear!” Samantha drops her head on the bed...

“You have lots of clothes Samantha. Like a closet full... Wait, are you not packed?!”

Samantha peeks up at her roommate with a grin.

“Girl! We are leaving in like 10 minutes! The only clothes you have is your dress waiting on you at her house!” 

“Ok, so I’m not TOTALLY unpacked.” Samantha says as she sits up.

“Well we gotta go! Let’s go pack you up. You need clothes for THREE nights!”

In Samantha’s room Amanda is packing up the suitcase while Samantha is staring at her closet. “See... it’s all work clothes.. I can’t wear suiting all weekend...”

Ananda looks up at the closet and sees mostly work attire. 

“Ok, I’ve packed your underwear, toiletries, swimsuit, pjs, and shoes and you haven’t even picked one outfit?” Walking over to the closet “Move it.”

Samantha smiles and sits on her bed “sucker” she thinks seeing Amanda do the work.

Amanda tosses a crew neck onesie with blue trim followed by a pair of overalls in her suitcase, grabs a pair of jeans, a cute black top that will show some cleavage, a pair of black shorts, two T-shirts, and two sweaters. 

“There, you’re packed.”

“Um, what’s this for?” Pointing at the onsie..

“The black shirt? Maria said something about going out one night so I thought you’d look good in that.”

“Noooo-uh, this one.” Points at the onsie.

“Oh! Well I bought that so that when you wear your overalls your panties won’t show.” Holds it up showing how far the bottom would cover her panty line.

“Oh. That’s cool. Thanks.” 

“Don’t mention it. Now go pee so we can get out of here.” Amanda says as she tosses Samantha’s journal in the suitcase and zips it up.

An hour later they arrive at Janet’s substantial home in the “country”. You can see the skyline of the city over the ridge line of the mountains. 

“Wow.... This place is awesome.” Amanda says stopping the car. 

“Amanda there is an indoor pool. Holy Shit.”

The front door opens and Maria jogs out waving at them followed by Janet, Javier Maria’s husband, and an older woman in a uniform. 

“Welcome!” Janet says as they exit the SUV. 

Maria makes quick introductions to her husband after hugging her friends, she’s clearly been enjoying a few drinks

“So ladies, this is Charlotte. If you want to know who is really in charge around here, it’s her.” Janet says looking at her housekeeper with a smile.

“Thank you ma’am. Ladies, if you will follow me I will show you your rooms.” 

Walking down the hallway you can see a girl swimming in the pool. 

“Who is that?” Amanda asks.

“That’s Bridget, she’s Janet’s niece. She lives here.”

“Ok, Amanda, this is your room, just leave your suitcase there by the door and I’ll get it sorted for you shortly.”

“Thank you.” Amanda says as she walks into her large bedroom. 

“And Doctor” she says with a knowing wink, “this is your room. Just leave your suitcase there and I will get you sorted as well.”

“Thank you Mrs Charlotte.” Both say from their rooms.

Moments later Amanda sees a door open in her room and Samantha walks through. “Oh, we have a shared bathroom. You outta see how big this tub is. Actually there’s enough room for 4 people in this shower.” Samantha ducks back in the bathroom.

Moments later Amanda hears the toilet flush. 

“So, let’s go downstairs and get this weekend started!” Samantha says grabbing Amanda’s arm.

Three hours later, dinner is finished up and everyone is standing around talking about tomorrow night’s party. 

“I’m looking forward to our big announcement Samantha!” Janet says 

“We all are! Can you excuse me a moment?”

“Oh course!” Janet turns to Javier and starts making small talk.

Setting her glass down Samantha has stepped out of the room heading back to her room. She didn’t want to be rude but her bladder is at the bursting point. 

“This place is huge.. let’s see, Ah, there’s the staircase.” 

On the landing Samantha is startled by Bridget coming down the stairs. 

“Oh! Hello; Um, you must be Janet’s niece Bridget.”

“Man... you ARE short.” Is her reply in that blunt manner that kids have. “Charlotte told me that you were short but she didn’t tell me that you are shorter than me.” 

“Oh, well yeah. I’m short.” Samantha shrugs 

She starts to move passed Bridget but she moves too saying “So were your parents this short too?” 

“Um, no? I guess I just got lucky.” Samantha says trying to hide her frustration.

“I wouldn’t say you are lucky being this little. You look like a kid. I’m in 7th grade, you look like a 5th grader.”

Samantha shortens her tone “Well I AM an adult, and you are being rude; move!”

Pushing past Bridget she feels a spasm in her bladder causing her to stop in her tracks. “That was close” she thinks as she quickly walks to the bathroom. 

Pulling her jeans and panties down in one motion she sighs at the relief of peeing. Wiping herself clean she reaches down to pull up her light pink panties and sees the dark wet gusset looking back at her. She gingerly moves the panties out of the way revealing a dark stain on her jeans. “I’m not wet today?” She says aloud. Touching the fabric her stomach drops at the realization that then”spasm” she felt on the stairs was her peeing a little. 

She pulls up her panties and jeans “ooh, gross” she says as she quietly walks to her room to change. “Thank God Amanda packed me another pair of jeans. I can slip those on and no one will no....tice.”

Stepping into her room she finds Bridget standing in front of the full mirror holding up Samantha’s ball gown. Looking down she sees that she is also wearing her heels. 

“This is cute. Can I try it on?” Bridget says without looking at Samantha.

“No you may not. And take my shoes off now young lady.” 

“Why not? We’re about the same size. These shoes are actually a little tight.” She says but makes no attempt to take them off.

“Because you... are a child. That’s a ball gown for a grown up Party where there will be no kids. You are a kid. You can’t go. And you need to learn to respect people’s privacy! Now, take OFF my shoes, and hang UP my gown or I will tell your Aunt what you have done.” 

Bridget walks towards the closet and hangs up the gown saying “I’ll tell you what,” walking in the heels back to stand right in front of Samantha. In the 3” heels the 12 year old is 4 inches taller. “You let me wear the bikini you brought with you.” Looking towards the dresser “and I’ll let you wear a pair of my new panties. Yours are just hilarious.” 

Samantha feels her face losing its color (along with all of her confidence) as she looks at the open drawers of the dresser.

“Get out! Get out of my room!” She yells.

“Hey hey hey, what on earth is going on in here?” Charlotte says as she walks in the room. 

“She’s going through MY things. I want her OUT!” 

“Now Bridget, we discussed this. You need to respect privacy. Take off the shoes...” Bridget steps out of the heels, “and leave our “Doctor” here alone.” 

Bridget quietly slips out of the door looking back at Samantha and laughs. 

“Thank you Charlotte, I can’t believe how rude she is.”

“And I can’t believe that a grown woman would argue with a child, much less yell at her loud enough that I heard you down the stairs.” 

Samantha is taken aback by her frank comment.

“So you think she should be allowed to do whatever she wants to do? Go through my things?”

“No dear, I think that she should remember your privacy and you should control your temper. Besides, was her trying on your gown worth the screaming? I’d say it wasn’t. Now, everyone is probably wondering where you are, go on back downstairs and rejoin the others.” 

Samantha darts her eyes down to her jeans, still feeling the damp area between her legs.

“Well? Go on.”

Samantha heads for the doorway certain that you can see her wet pants.

Returning to the rest of the guests Samantha finds a couch and sits down crossing her legs. Amanda and Maria arm in arm with drinks in hand come plop down beside her. 

“Where’d you run off to? We figures the bathroom but after all this time we figured your kitty was hungry.” 

“Oh my God Maria!” Samantha says with a blush

“Oh have a drink and stop being such a prude! Javier, can you bring Samantha one of your margaritas? She needs one.”

Samantha and Amanda walk in their rooms to get ready for bed. Samantha takes off her clothes, throws her shirt, socks and bra in the closet floor and then hides her jeans and panties behind her suitcase still by the door. They meet back up in the bathroom to remove makeup, brush teeth, etc.

“Have you met Bridget?” Samantha says as she spits out her toothpaste.

“Yes, she’s an angel! Came downstairs while you were MIA and said her good nights. Very mature, very polite. Have you?”

“Uh, yes I met her earlier.” 

“And?”

“And she wasn’t an angel to me. She was going through my clothes when I came out of the bathroom earlier!” 

“She’s probably just fascinated with you. Smart, young, stylish. Janet said she’s talked about you to her and told her she hopes she can accomplish so much by your age.”

“So, wanna watch some tv in my room? I’m not quite sleepy.”

The two watch a couple episodes on the tv and as always, Samantha is getting that sleepy look and lays her head down on the bed. 

“Hey sleepyhead, you run outta juice?

“Yeah, I’m going to go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Ok, goodnight.” 

“Samantha?” 

“I know! I’m going to try.” As she walks into the bathroom.

Back in her room, Samantha lays down and luxuriates in the feeling of the big bed. “Ahhhh!” She says as she sinks into the pillows. Listening for Amanda and seeing that her light is off under the bathroom door, she gets out of bed and heads back to her jeans/panties she hid earlier. GONE the door is closed, but the suitcase isn’t by the door. Neither are her clothes. “Where the fu..” she opens the door and looks down the hall seeing no one.

“OMG OMG...” shutting the door she thinks “maybe Amanda grabbed them... did she come in my room before we got ready for bed? Hmm. I’ll ask her in the morning.” 

Climbing in bed she enjoys the soft cool sheets but noticed that the mattress feels like plastic. “Meh, must have gone cheap on the guest room mattresses.”

Amanda is already downstairs eating with everyone else when Samantha walks in the room wearing her pajamas. Everyone else is dressed. 

“Well hello sleepy! Casual Saturday?” Maria says with a smile.

Looking down at her pjs, flannel button ups she replies “I get cold.”

“Samantha is just being practical, we’re all going swimming after breakfast settles. No point getting dressed just for breakfast.” Janet winks to Samantha.

Breakfast is finished and Amanda and Samantha are heading back upstairs when Charlotte walks in front of them. “Oh good morning ladies. I’ve made your rooms up for you.” 

“Oh great! Thank you Charlotte!” Amanda says.

“And Samantha, I’ve laundered your jeans from yesterday for you.” 

Samantha stutters out “Oh you did?”

Amanda, Janet, Maria and Javier give puzzled faces to one another.

“Of course, So they didn’t stain, can’t have that now can we?”

“No we can’t.” A beet red Samantha replies as she picks up her pace to get out of the room..

“And Doctor, I will be up in a bit to talk to you about last night.” 

“Oh ok.” 

“See you guys at the pool shortly!” Amanda says heading after her friend.

Ten minutes later, Amanda in her bikini walks into Samantha’s room after grabbing a robe from the bathroom. 

“Hey! You coming?” 

“Didn’t you say you packed swimwear for me?” Samantha says looking through the drawers. 

“Yeah, the black bikini.” 

“I can’t find it. I’ve looked everywhere.” 

“Excuse me ladies.” Charlotte says entering the room.

“Right on time Mrs Charlotte, did you happen to see a black bikini when you were unpacking Samantha?” 

“Please dear, just call me Charlotte. I’ll take a look in her suitcase in a minute, everyone’s cases are in the storage room now. You head on down, everyone is already at the pool.”

Amanda grabs her bottle of water and heads on downstairs.

“Charlotte, about my jeans, last night I was holding my drin...”

“As for you. YOU will refer to me as Mrs Charlotte. You call Bridget a child, but then what do I find when I go to move you suitcase last night? Hmm? Wet jeans and panties. And what is worse, you leave them on the Persian rug by the doorway!” (Samantha looks mortified) “You call yourself an adult demanding respect of privacy and respect of your things and then leave pissy clothes on a priceless rug? Absurd treatment of others things. Now, Janet has informed me of your recent “accidents” and I have taken steps to protect the bed with that waterproof sheet, but I did not think that I would have to plastic the entire room to keep your wet panties from ruining the furniture!..... Well? What have you to say for yourself?”

Samantha’s eyes are tearing up.. “I’m sorry Mrs Charlotte.”

“For?”

“For peeing in my clothes and then leaving them on the rug.”

“Very well. See that you don’t do that again.” leaning down to eye level with Samantha she softens her tone “Look, I understand that you have accidents. I’m not fussing at you because you wet yourself. I just need you to be more responsible when you have an accident.”

“Yes Mrs Charlotte. I will.”

“Good. In the future I would like for you to tell me whenever you pee on yourself or your bed. Understood?”

“Yes ma’am.” 

“Now, run along downstairs and I’ll see about bringing you something to swim in.”

Samantha hurries towards the door and runs downstairs.

“Wh.. What’s this?” Samantha says to Charlotte as she takes the swimsuit from her hands.

“Why it is a bathing suit dear. I’m not sure where yours is so I brought you one of Bridget’s so you can still swim. Now, pop in the dressing rooms there and get changed.”

Standing in the fitting room, Samantha is looking at the mirror. A pink one piece bathing suit with Blossom from Powder Puff Girls on the front. While Bridget and Samantha might be around the same height, Samantha definitely is not the same shape as the 12 year old. Her boobs push the front out straining the fabric of the suit. Her nipples are clearly visible even through the light padding. The size of her boobs also causes the bottom of the suit to “ride up” showing half of her cheeks on the back, and pulled tightly enough to show her protruding pubic mound in the front. She grabs a towel and covers herself to walk out to the pool.

Everyone is wearing a two piece. 

“Let’s see that sexy bathing-suit girl!” Maria says grabbing the towel away from her.

“Whoa. You sneaking cantaloupes in there?”

“No Maria! Stop it. I look ridiculous.”

“Oh I don’t know, I think you look adorable.” Janet says walking up and turning Samantha around. “I mean, that booty is a little scandalous but what can you do?” She jests.

Two hours of pool time finds everyone relaxed and ready for lunch. Everyone but Samantha who just wants to go upstairs and hide.

“It’s Party Time girls! Let’s go!” Maria says entering Amanda’s bedroom. Amanda is bending forward to put on her heels showing her impressive rack to the other two women. 

Maria gives a whistle and a cat call.

“Ok ok... Thanks for the attention Maria.”

“Well they look great! And I swear they look bigger if that’s possible.”

“Actually they have been tender. And swollen.” Amanda looks at the pale orbs of flesh practically spilling out of the dress. You can see blue veins very lightly under her skin. 

“Maybe it’s that workout you started doing. Lots of cardio means lots of boob moving, especially THOSE puppies. Maybe they are bruised or sore.” Maria says giving the left one a little tap.

Everyone is dressed and ready to head down to the waiting limo. As Maria exits the room Samantha whispers to Amanda 

“Hey! Did you bring them?” 

“Oh yeah! Hang on.” Opening her clutch Amanda takes out a part of sexy red thongs and hands them to Samantha. 

Samantha beams as she quickly pulls off the panties she’s wearing and slips on the sexy satin pair offered to her.

“Ahh... that’s better.” She says to Amanda. 

“Well you’ve earned them. Keep up the good work.” 

After a limo ride into the city filled with champagne, music and laughter the group arrives at the party. 

“Ok, so it’s 6pm, dinner is served at 6:45 followed by dancing. I’ll make the big announcement at 10 sharp! Janet tells her group as they walk inside with a nod to Samantha about the announcement.

All through dinner Samantha is being congratulated by other departments on her project she just finished up. She keeps eyeing the restroom but can’t seem to get away to go. She feels that familiar spasm in her bladder and quickly looks at Amanda. 

Amanda quickly interrupts the director of finance to ask her boss if she’d accompany her to the bar for a fresh drink. 

Walking quickly but discreetly they enter the restroom. 

“Let’s hurry before you burst!” Amanda says as she reaches to help pull up the gown and crinoline. “Can you pull your panties down?” 

“No! Amanda I can’t reach them because the dress is bunched up and your arms!” 

“Here, switch me!” 

The two ladies switch positions, now Amanda reaches to pull them down...

Too late... Amanda watches as Samantha’s bladder completely lets go. Pee pours between her legs splashing at the tile beneath her. 

There’s a commotion in the stall next to them as the occupant scurries to move away from the puddle. 

“Oh My God! Who is over there?” Samantha mouths to Amanda. 

She shrugs and whispers “You stay here. I’ll go grab my clutch. Maybe they will leave.” 

The occupant from next door leaves a couple minutes after Amanda steps away. 

The door opens to the restroom.. “Coast is clear! Come on out.”

Samantha unlocks the door and steps out of the stall still holding her gown. 

“Ok, quick let’s take this gown off so we can get you cleaned up and back dressed.” Putting a small pack of wipes and a pair of trainers on the sink.

“Those!” 

“Well, I thought if you were bad enough to miss out on thongs then I’d embarrass you with the thickest trainers I bought. Now turn around so we can get that gown off.”

Unzipped and with the gown pulled over her head Samantha slips off her shoes and pulls off the wet panties. Looking at Amanda she frowns and drops them in the trash. Amanda has hung the gown on the back of the door and starts wiping Samantha’s legs and vagina with wipes. 

“I’m sorry dear... it looks like the thigh-highs have to go. They are drenched. I’ll get your shoes cleaned up.”

Kicking off her heels Samantha quickly peels her wet nylons off and looking around concedes to also trashing them.

Grabbing the training panties she pulls them up and slips her now clean heels back on. 

Just then the door swings open and in walks one of the wait staff.

“Oh! I’m sorry, um, sorry.” Says the young woman as she backs out of the door staring at the scene...

There in the bright lights of the restroom stands Samantha. She’s wearing black high heels, a dark green strapless bra and a pair of white training pants with blue trim and a bear on the front with a cartoon caption of “Way To Go!” Apparently as a congratulations to a child that has graduated out of pull-ups.

Amanda in shock reaches behind the door and takes the dark green ball gown off of the hanger. 

Samantha for her part is trying to cover her trainers to no avail.

The door closes and Samantha quickly scrambled to get dressed before the door opens and someone that knows her walks in.

Two hours later (and several drinks, none of which came from the server from the bathroom) Samantha is unsteady on her feet. Even Janet is starting to give her “side eye” looks. It’s just about 10 and Janet is walking up on the stage. The music dies down and Janet holds up a glass..

“Good evening! I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for another successful year and to.....” 

Samantha is waiting at the corner of the stage for the announcement from Janet. Amanda looks at her and mouths “Did you pee?”

Samantha, rolls her eyes and says “no.” 

Amanda walks over to her and smiles saying “Drop the attitude, you know you’ve had way too much to drink and already had an accident tonight.” 

“I know. I’ll go as soon as I’m done up here.”

“...So in closing thanks again! A toast to all of YOU!” 

“Salute!” Everyone says and finishes their drinks.

Samantha finishes her drink and no sooner has she set it down she feels the need to pee.

“And now is like to bring Dr Samantha Johnston up to discuss her NEW project!”

Samantha slowly walks up the steps to the stage. She feels a dribble of pee escape as she stands next to Janet. 

“So Doctor, we’ve all been excited to see your work on ....”

Samantha isn’t listening. She’s feeling another dribble of pee escape into her panties. 

“So what do you say?” Janet stops talking.

Another spurt hits. 

“I Um, I think that it’s going to be a good year.”

“And about your new project?”

A steady dribble. The release removing the painful pressure in her bladder feels so good that Samantha actually lets out a sigh of relief.

Janet looks at her then darts her eyes down to make sure she isn’t leaving a puddle on the stage. 

“My, I’ve never seen Dr Johnston at a loss for words.” Laughter) “Well we just know she will do great! You all enjoy your night!” 

Janet leads Samantha off of the stage. Amanda is waiting on the side of the room and starts walking her way as well. 

Stepping into the coat closet, Janet takes no time to pull up Samantha’s dress exposing her training panties that are swollen and leaking through the middle dripping on the floor. 

Amanda is looking at the growing puddle “These aren’t waterproof?” 

“You clearly don’t have kids.” Janet says. “Trainers are only partly waterproof. They are for a child that just needs help sensing when they start to pee. Then they can stop the flow and use the restroom. Looks like Samantha here KNEW she was peeing and just let it go.”

“No! I didn’t just let it go. It started and I couldn’t stop it. Stupid alcohol.” 

“Don’t blame it on the alcohol young lady. YOU peed your panties.” 

Samantha’s demeanor suddenly changes. 

Amanda “saves” her roommate: “Let’s get you out of these ok?” 

Samantha watches as another pair of wet panties is dropped in a trash can. 

“Well Sam, I’m all out of panties to give you. You’ll have to go bare until we get home.” 

Samantha is quiet all the way back to the house very aware of her lack of undergarments and embarrassed that Janet scolded her for peeing her panties. 

She leans over to Amanda “I wish I could crawl in a hole.” 

Amanda hugs her friend and says “at least we’re almost home.” 

“But we still have two more days at Janet’s house.... I want to go to our house.”

Walking into Janet’s home Charlotte greets everyone at the door giving Samantha a “once over” before shaking her head.

“Welcome home everyone. Drinks will be served on the back deck shortly. You are welcome to get out of those stuffy clothes and get more comfortable.... Janet, I was able to pick up those items you called about.”

“Excellent, I’ll be back after I get out of this get-up.” 

“Come on you, let’s get in to something more comfortable.” Amanda pulls Samantha by the arm towards the staircase.

Amanda tells Samantha “let me get changed first. Less for me to do than you.” 

Samantha nods and stands in Amanda’s room while she quickly changes into a t-shirt and shorts. 

“Ok, now your turn.” 

As they walk in her room Maria, Janet, and Charlotte are all waiting.

“Ah, there you are. Please tell me you haven’t been sitting on any of the chairs with that urine stained bottom.” 

Samantha looks down “No Mrs Charlotte.” 

“Good. Now let’s take that dress off and get you cleaned up.” 

Amanda, feeling like Samantha is being picked on steps in. “Charlotte, I’ll get her cleaned up.”

“Well then you will need these.” Handing Amanda a plastic package. 

Samantha sees the logo “Goodnites! No! I, I can’t wear those. No! I won’t. Amanda! Tell her no!”

Janet gives Samantha a silencing look. “I’m sorry Samantha, but I must insist you wear these. You’ve gone from wetting your bed when you were drunk to wetting panties while awake. We must take further steps to make sure you don’t have accidents where people would know.”

Maria adds “Samantha, you NEED to wear pull-ups now. You keep having accidents and we wouldn’t want you to pee yourself and someone see would we? (Samantha nods quickly no) “that’s right, if someone saw you peeing your panties you’d just be humiliated wouldn’t you?” 

For some reason the word “humiliated” made Samantha’s nipples stiffen. 

“Mmm... No I don’t want to be humiliated.”

“Good girl.” Maria says knowing her command has taken hold. 

Amanda unceremoniously removes her gown, hands it to Charlotte and removes her bra. Taking a baby wipe and cleaning her up she holds the pull-up while Samantha steps in. 

Handing her a white t-shirt and matching white shorts completes her outfit to head downstairs. 

Samantha is VERY aware of the crinkle of her pull-ups as she walks to the patio for drinks. 

As she makes the turn passed the pool she sees Bridget. She’s swimming in a black bikini! She opens the door to the pool area and says “You little bitch! Give me back my suit! That is MINE and you stole it!”

“Calm down Sammi!” Bridget says as she makes her way out of the pool. “Now let’s see. I told you that if you’d let me wear your bikini I’d let you borrow a pair of my panties.” Looking down at the slight puff in Samantha’s white shorts Bridget giggles sliding a finger to her waistband and pulling her shorts back seeing the “Princess” pattern. “Looks like you’ve been demoted.” 

Instead of lashing out, Samantha is embarrassed beyond words. A 12 year old is making fun of her because she’s in a pull-up. 

She can’t think of anything to say back to her and just stands there pee dribbling into her pull-up. 

“Hmph, look like someone should have gone potty before messing with me” Bridget pats the front of the pull-up and then as Charlotte walks in the room jumps back in the pool splashing Samantha in the process.

“Whoops! Now you are really wet!” She says as she swims away.

Charlotte walks straight to Samantha and grabs her shorts yanking them down. “My God girl! Did you not just put these on? Let”s go!” 

Samantha is naked standing in her bathroom while Charlotte towels her dry. “Now Samantha, I cannot believe that you “can’t help” peeing your panties during the day. Looks like pull-ups at all times for you dearie.”

Now dressed (again), Charlotte brings her out to the patio.

“Well, go.” Patting Samantha on her padded butt.

One hour later Samantha is back in her room with Amanda. Her black bikini is on the dresser. Her “panty drawer” now filled with the pull-ups Charlotte bought. 

“I’m ready to go home.”

“I know. Last night here and we can leave after breakfast.” 

“Ready for bed?” 

“Yes please. I’ve had enough for one day.” 

Teeth brushed, toilet flushed, hands washed and Samantha is waking to her bed. Amanda walks in behind her “wanna watch some TV?” 

“I’d really like that.” Samantha says as she crawls up in the bed. 

Three knocks at the door and it opens to Charlotte walking in with something in her hand.

“Ok young lady. Let’s get you ready for bed. No leaks for you tonight!” 

“I already got her ready Charlotte.” Amanda says.

“Did you now? Well then let’s take a look.” Without hesitation she pulls the covers back, grabs Samantha and slides her around with her feet off the side of the bed. She lifts her legs in the air and pulls her shorts down with the free hand. “That’s what I thought. This won’t work.” Pointing at her pull-up.

She stands Samantha up and pulling down her pull-up she places a “diaper doubler” inside. “This will make sure when she wets it doesn’t get out on those sheets.” 

Samantha groans and now wearing only a saggy pull-up and a t-shirt gets back in bed.

“Well then, sweet dreams.” As Charlotte exits and closes the door.

“It’s only temporary, when we get home we will figure something out.” Amanda says laying next to Samantha.

Samantha lays her head on Amanda’s chest and curls up against her. Falling asleep within minutes. 

“Poor things, today was just too much.” Amanda says as she scoots Samantha to get comfortable, Samantha’s face resting near her left nipple. “Ow! Man those girls are tender.” 

Until Next Time.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Im surprised that all that humiliation didn’t have her worked up and her kitty needy lol

Well the humiliation did get her a little excited. I allude to it with her nipples getting hard. The embarrassment makes her have an urge to pee. (Explaining why she helplessly wets her pull up when Bridgette is making fun of her.)

Her sweet kitty will start being more wet from her helpless bladder than excitement the more this story progresses. 

? K

5 minutes ago, FFA5924 said:

Well the humiliation did get her a little excited. I allude to it with her nipples getting hard. The embarrassment makes her have an urge to pee. (Explaining why she helplessly wets her pull up when Bridgette is making fun of her.)

Her sweet kitty will start being more wet from her helpless bladder than excitement the more this story progresses. 

? K

Aww poor kitty ? I so wish this was me (except for her kitty getting less wet lol)

• Haha 1

I do wonder if the other women are into anything kinky. I’m also curious since Janet said that Charlotte was the one really in charge there at the house if she wasn’t hinting a little at the possibility that Charlotte is also in charge of Janet at the house and possibly even punishes her in any way. Just curious. I’m probably just reading into something that’s not there. 

• Like 1

I love the theme of this story (as a kitten with a kitty of her own) ? My kitty stays pretty wet as it is, Daddy thinks it’s funny and sexy. I think it’s sexy but sometimes a little embarrassing when she gets out of hand. That can be a turn on in its own right though. I’m a bit of an exhibitionist. 

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I do wonder if the other women are into anything kinky. I’m also curious since Janet said that Charlotte was the one really in charge there at the house if she wasn’t hinting a little at the possibility that Charlotte is also in charge of Janet at the house and possibly even punishes her in any way. Just curious. I’m probably just reading into something that’s not there. 

Sadly I didn’t elaborate on any Charlotte/Janet subplots. ? 

Chapter 18: Wet Sheets at Morning, a “Big Girl” gets a Warning

It’s been two weeks since the disastrous weekend at Janet’s. Samantha’s bed wetting seems to have hit overdrive. What started as a “one off” wetting her bed when she was drunk or when she was sick has become the rule instead of the exception. Waking up wetting almost nightly, she has accepted that she needs to wear pull-ups to bed. Nightly wetting has her walking down to Amanda’s room for help. This help amounts to Amanda getting her out of her wet pull-up, cleaned up with wipes, and put back in a pull-up. Most nights this also means that Samantha ends up sleeping curled up with Amanda in her bed. Mornings are usually spent getting ready for work in embarrassed silence followed by pleas to Amanda “Please don’t tell anyone I wear pull-ups now! I’m really going to listen to you when you tell me it’s time to stop drinking and I’ll try really hard to pee before I go to bed.”

So far her pleas have worked and Amanda hasn’t told Janet or Maria. During the day Samantha has had several “close calls” making it to the bathroom just in time. She has also tried to hide any dribbles from everyone including Amanda. This has led Amanda to change from asking Samantha if she needs a clean pair of panties to random “panty checks” to make sure they are still dry. 

“Told you so.” A sullen Samantha says as Amanda drops her skirt after following her in her office and quickly snatching it up to “check”. 

“I see! Good job, now maybe if you didn’t leave work in wet panties last Friday I wouldn’t keep doing this would I?”

“It was just a couple drops Amanda. And it wouldn’t have happened if Wendy wasn’t hogging the bathroom!”

“It was more than a few drops. You were wet from your crotch back to your butt after you sat down. And it wasn’t your fault the last time either right? Oh yeah, you were “busy” and didn’t realize you had to go so bad.” 

Amanda sits on the couch straightening her dress.. “When are you going to talk to Maria about all of this? I told you I’d help you keep your secret but it is getting worse.”

“No Amanda!” She practically screams. “I’m not telling anyone about this. It’s got to be just you and me ok?”

“Ok. I’ll make you a deal... You keep those panties dry the rest of the week and I’ll pretend the last couple accidents didn’t happen. You wet your panties again, and I’m texting Maria.”

“That’s all? That’s easy.” 

“I hope it is.”

Upstairs:

“Wetting the bed almost every night is really working on both of them.” Janet begins, “Her need to have Amanda take care of her and Amanda’s need to take care of Samantha is coming along perfectly. Amanda has even started covering for her to save her embarrassment.”

“I wonder how long that will last. We have all of the evidence that she’s losing continence almost every night and that’s GOT to get old for Amanda.” Mark says.

“Want me to ask either of them how things are going?” 

“Not quite yet Maria, let’s see how this organically works out.” 

“You’re the doctor! Anyway, I have patients to see.”

2AM Wednesday

“Amanda?”

“What Samantha?”

“I’m wet.”

“Again? That’s twice tonight? What the hell?”

“I...I don’t know. I didn’t even wake up I guess. I just woke up and I’d already finished peeing... (sobbing starts) I’m sorry Amanda. I’m sorry.”

“Ok ok, turn off the waterworks. Come here.”

Amanda gets out of bed and starts peeling the wet pull-up off that is drooping between the small woman’s legs. She takes it to the kitchen trash can and returns to clean up her roommate. Wiping around to her cute buttchecks she sees that Samantha’s t-shirt is wet on the side. “Um. Samantha? Did you leak in your bed?” 

“What? No, that’s why I wear these.”

“Well your t-shirt is wet too.” Gives it a sniff.. “That’s pee baby... come on, take it off.”

Samantha slides the wet shirt over her head “Gross! It hit my face!”

Amanda laughs a little. “Want to just go get a bath?”

“Yes please.”

10 minutes later Samantha is sitting in the bath while Amanda is getting her towel from her bathroom.

“You just gonna sit there?”

“Well I thought you’d do it here like my shower?”

“Ooh, so not only do I have to change you, wash your sheets, and wash your laundry early, now I need to wash you too?” 

Samantha turns pink “But I didn’t mean to. I didn’t. I, I, I didn’t want this.”

“Calm down. Here, let’s get you cleaned up, in a fresh pull-up and all of us back to bed.”

While rinsing her hair Amanda ends up soaked on the front of her t-shirt. The white material clinging to her substantial breasts, dark red areolas easily seen through the fabric and nipples hard enough to cut glass push up straining the fabric.

“Great, more laundry.” Amanda says pulling off the shirt.

Amanda doesn’t notice but Samantha is mesmerized by the orbs in front of her. Staring at the 2” areolas capped with almost 1” nipples she feels her mouth water. She shakes her head and as Amanda buttons up her pajama shirt she catches her roommate’s glare and laughing says “Better put these girls away!” And splashes Samantha with some water.

“Ok time to get out, your mattress is wet so looks like you’ll be sleeping with me... again.”

Samantha smiles at the comment because she actually likes sleeping with Amanda. She feels so safe and relaxed laying in her bed.

Back in the bedroom

“Ok, step in.” Amanda says as she adjusts the pull-up. Wearing a light blue shirt that stops at her navel and a pull-up Samantha jumps in bed.. Amanda, wearing a button up pajama shirt and panties gets comfortable and then looks at the waiting Samantha.. “ha, ok, come here.” Samantha grins as she lays her shoulder on Amanda’s armpit and lays her head on her chest. “That better?” Samantha nods quickly. She is staring at the stiff nipple poking up just an inch from her face...

“They really are getting bigger.”

Samantha feigns ignorance.. “What are?”

“Ok Samantha.... you KNOW what I’m talking about. My tits. They are getting bigger. Been noticing it for about three weeks. My areola and nipples have gotten darker too.” 

“Maybe all the color that left mine found yours.” 

“I don’t know. It’s weird. I’m working out and losing weight but my ass and boobs are getting bigger. Anyway, it’s late. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight” Samantha replies still staring at her roommate’s nipple and trying to sneak a peek where the front is straining against the buttons. 

15 minutes later and Amanda has adjusted herself laying on her side facing Samantha. Two of her buttons worked themselves open and that combined with the two she didn’t button leaves her shirt open almost to her navel. Samantha has nuzzled up to her bare skin but she can see her left nipple exposed.. She slides a little closer looking at Amanda for any movement. A little closer, a little closer... contact! Her lips brush the stiff nipple. Samantha feels a little naughty and decides that’s enough sneaking for one night. 

4AM

“Samantha wake up!” Amanda says shaking her shoulder.

“What? Is it already morning?”

“No! Damnit.. you leaked all over MY bed. Get up. Now we have more to do...” 

“Oh no! Are you sure?”

“Who the hell else wets the bed? YES I’m sure it was you. Now get up.”

Samantha gets out of bed feeling the soggy pull-up she’s peed in (again). She pulls her t-shirt off and slips off her pull-up. She looks over at Amanda who has taken off her clothes and is pulling the sheets off of her own bed naked. Samantha looks at her reflection in the mirror and then looks at Amanda. Seeing Amanda’s pubic hair Samantha looks down at her blonde, thin hair covering her pale pink sex. She touches her pubic mound and remembers when she had such a thick, dark brown, womanly triangle instead of *this*... 

“Hey! You gonna shower?” Amanda breaks her pity party.

“Oh, uh I thought.. well I thought you’d..”

“Well I need a shower too! Just forget it. Come on, let’s just go use my shower.” Amanda says taking Samantha by the shoulder. 

Standing in a shower so close together Amanda and Samantha look more like an adult and a child than two grown women, well with exception of Samantha’s pert breasts. But even with their size they look almost juvenile with their pale skin, freckles, and colorless areolas. Samantha watches Amanda as she bends forward to wash her legs. She can see her slit from behind. It’s pink, and her lips have a curve (almost plump) look which again makes her self conscious about her nonexistent labia with a simple “line” in the middle. 

“Ok, I’m done, here let’s get you cleaned up.”

Samantha squeezes her legs together when Amanda goes to wash her between her legs feeling embarrassed that Samantha just washed her “grownup” parts and is now washing her “little kid” parts...

“Hey! Open up so we can be finished.” 

Samantha hangs her head down and relaxes. 

“I don’t think I can go back to sleep. And I don’t have a bed to get in anyway so I’m going to go for a jog. You want to come?” 

“Yeah, might as well. I gotta go pee first.”

“Great run! Ok we gotta get showers and get ready for work!”

“I’ll take a shower by myself.” Samantha replies hastily.

“Um ok? You always take your own shower in the morning.”

“I know, I just was saying.” Samantha says darting back to her bathroom.

Alone in her bathroom she peels down her running pants and panties. Holding them up she gives them a sniff. Pee.. she wet herself running. Not a lot, but enough that she’s glad is was still dark and she was wearing black. “Amanda’s gonna tell if I dribble again during the day.” She says to no one, maybe her bladder; but it isn’t listening.

Lunchtime at the Clinic

“Maria, something has to give. She’s going through two pull-ups a night! And honestly, getting up to help her clean up and get changed... I’m exhausted... last night she peed through a pull-up and wet her sheets then did the same in my bed. HELP!”

“Ok, we need to just take the next step. I mean, her small body might fit in a GoodNite by her weight, but her bladder is an adult’s...”

“So put her in adult diapers?”

“Well, Samantha seems to be acting a little more childish about her wetting. Maybe if we gave her some “cutesy” ones she’d be more open to wearing them. BUT we HAVE to bring Janet in on this. She needs to know.”

“Yes ma’am.” Amanda says

“Whoops” Maria says aloud and then “made that too much of a command.” To herself.

“So where do I get those cuter diapers?”

“It just so happens I already ordered a sample kit. I have them right here.”

“Ok, so when do we tell Janet? And more importantly, when do we tell Samantha?” 

“I’m texting Janet about it now. Why don’t you tell her in her office and then we can meet down here after? She will take it better from you.”

“Hey girl! Got a minute?” 

“Hey Amanda, Just a minute. I’m busy with this at the moment.” Samantha is standing at her conference table looking at a model of her newest project. She’s fidgeting slightly...

“Ok, so... Samantha... Do you need to potty?”

“Huh? No.”

“You’re wiggling. You wiggle when you need to pee. Go pee Samantha.”

“Fine, but if you wanted to talk we need to carry on this convo in the bathroom.”

Walking to the bathroom Samantha suddenly gasps and speeds up. Amanda catching up to her “You ok?” “I gotta go bad!” Is her childish reply as she yanks up her skirt. Grabbing her panties she yanks them down and releases a torrent of pee into the toilet. 

“See, I was fine.” Samantha says pointing to her dry gusset.

“Uh huh.. that was a close call. What if I hadn’t told you to go?”

“Anyway..... What did you want?” 

“Oh yeah, so I’ve been thinking about your, well now OUR wet bed issue.”

Samantha starts looking around as if someone can hear them through the walls... “Ok what about it?”

“Well baby, it’s just that I can’t keep up this middle of the night wake up to change you or worse, change the sheets.”

“Ok? And don’t call me “baby” at work! What if someone heard?” 

“Um, we are talking about you wetting the bed and you are worried about what I called you? Anyway, I talked to Maria this morning and she said that we need to..” 

“You told Maria! I can’t believe that! How dare you tell her a secret between us? What the fuck is the problem with you? Who do you think you are?” Samantha yanks up her panties and rushes out of the bathroom back to her office... Amanda follows her back and notices the entire floor is still at lunch...

“Samantha, you need to calm down. It isn’t all about you. I’m exhausted from getting up every night. You want to take care of your own cleanup from now on? Cause that would be great.”

“Shut up! You might get to talk to me different at home but in THIS office, I AM THE BOSS. You don’t talk to me that way, I talk to YOU that way. Got that?” Samantha has moved around to the front of her desk, meanwhile Amanda is closing her office door... 

“See I have you figured out. You think you can boss me around.. why? Because you are so fucking big? Big fucking deal. Your giant size, giant tits and giant ass don’t get to tell me what to d...”

Samantha sees Amanda’s face, then the wall, then the floor as Amanda grabs her and pulls her over her lap. Skirt snatched up to her waist, Amanda begins giving Samantha the spanking of her life! 

“Let me fucking go! Fuck you! Let me go! Let me go!!!”

Amanda picks up the pace and the firmness. Snatching down Samantha’s panties she begins round two of her assault on her cheeks.

Samantha feels tears welling up in her eyes. “I said stop it! Stop it! Stop it NOW!” Using up the rest of her courage she starts begging..

“Amanda please stop it, please, ow, ok, stop... please Amanda!”

Amanda pauses, “You gonna be a good girl?”

Samantha feels anger build up and slams her fist down on the arm of the couch. “FUCK YOU! Be a “good girl”? I’m not you’re little kid.” 

“You aren’t? Oh ok. Amanda begins spanking again.. “So you keep your bed dry? You don’t wear pull-ups? You don’t expect me to bath you when you have pee pee all over you?” 

“I’m sowwy, I’m sowwy, Manda peese! Manda I’m sowwy...” Samantha blubbers through her tears...

“You (smack) will (smack) be (smack) a (smack) Good (smack) Girl!” (Smack smack smack smack!!!

“Yeeeth!” The crying department head yells... she doesn’t care who hears her. 

“Oh yeah? Say it! What will you be?” Amanda says still spanking her cherry red bottom.

“I’ll be a good girl! I promise!” Samantha screams..

“You are DAMN right you will be. Now go stand in that corner, that nose better touch the wall.”

Samantha reaches for her panties that are down at her ankles. “No one told you to pull those up little girl.”

Samantha drops them like a hot potato and shuffles to the corner. 

“Hey Maria, I never got the chance to talk to her. We had a tantrum to deal with instead. Yes, please tell Janet that we can meet you both in the clinic in a half hour.”

25 minutes later..

Samantha is still standing in the corner, skirt at her waist, panties at her feet, bottom a pink hue which stands out against her now pale skin. 

“You ready to get out of that corner?”

“Yes...” Samantha meekly answers.

“Yes what?” 

“Yes... ma’am?”

Amanda walks up behind her and pulls up her panties, patting her butt a few times getting a gasp out of her boss. “That’s my polite girl.”

“Now, we have to go downstairs. Let’s go.”

“I need to fix my makeup.” Amanda gives her a stern look.. “yes ma’am.” Samantha walks out of her office and heads to the elevator.

Waiting at the elevator door Samantha says “Amanda, I need to go potty.”

“You can hold it. Maria said something about a urine measurement.” 

Stopping at every floor on the way downstairs Samantha is doing a pee-pee dance as she finally arrives in the treatment room. It’s the larger room with more equipment. 

Maria and Janet walk in and see Samantha holding herself dancing back and forth..

“I see what you mean Amanda.” Maria says.

“Ok, let’s get your bladder emptied before you pee on my floor.” Maria takes Samantha behind a curtain in the same room.

“Wha, why aren’t we going to the restroom? I gotta go bad!”

“We need to measure how much pee you keep putting out.” Opening a cardboard box Maria pulls out a child’s potty and sets it on the floor in front of Samantha. “Here you go! Let her rip honey!” 

“What? No! Dr Tantreemtamer is 6 feet away! I can’t use this. I WON’T use this. I’m going to the bathroom.” Samantha starts to walk away..

Maria grabs her by the arm and takes matters into her own hands “But Samantha... you don’t LIKE to use toilets. You WANT to use a potty. You see those cute bunnies on your potty?” Samantha sees the bunnies and giggles, “Bunnies are your favorite! Those cute little bunnies aren’t on a plain old toilet are they?” Samantha shakes her head.. “Who gets a bunny potty? Me?” Samantha shakes her head no “Dr Janet? Amanda?” “Samantha is laughing “No!” “Well who’s the big girl that gets to use a bunny potty?” Samantha is giggling enough to suddenly grab her panties “Me!” 

“That’s right! Now come show Nurse Maria what a big girl you are using your potty instead of wetting those panties.”

Samantha quickly yanks down her panties and sits on her potty. You can hear her sigh and the pee filling the potty. 

“Good girl!” Maria says. “Janet, Amanda, come look at what a big girl Sam is being!” As she opens the curtain.

Amanda and Janet watch as Samantha giggles as she finishes her business. 

“Ok big girl, let’s get you wiped up!” Maria takes a wipe and first cleans her vagina and then runs the wipe up her butt crack. She takes a look at the wipe and then says to Amanda. “Uh oh, looks like someone needs help with cleanup back here from now on.”

Samantha blushes but says nothing, simply shaking her head “no” rapidly. 

Janet begins, “So we understand you’ve been having a lot of accidents at night. Wetting your bed even wearing pull-ups. That’s no good. We need to keep our girls here well rested and this one (bopping Samantha’s chin) dry! So here is what we are going to do. We have several types of diapers that you will need to try out at night.” Samantha’s eyes start tearing up... “When you find the ri..” 

“Manda peese... peese no diapers! I’ll be good, I’ll be a good girl but peese no diapers!” Samantha runs to Amanda and collapses into her arms...

All three of the women are touched by her pleas..

“But baby you need them. You keep wetting the bed.”

“But I’m not a baby..” clearing her throat and using her best adult voice, “I’m not. Please ladies, please. Don’t make me wear diapers. I’m begging you.” 

Maria, Janet (and Mark on the camera) are amazed at how quickly she went from giggly girl to adult. Mark makes a note that she has situational age regression. Diapers are a no go but using a child’s potty is perfectly fine...

“Samantha, let’s just give them a try.” Amanda says. “If you can keep them dry then we will work on getting you back to pull-ups. Like potty training!” 

Samantha knows there is no point arguing. “Yes ma’am.”

“Now, about this.” Janet points at the potty. “You will need to keep this potty in your office. Then we can find out how much you are peeing everyday. No point putting it in the restroom to use it. Amanda, you are in charge of that ok?”

“Yes Doctor” Amanda picks up the potty and writes down the amount of pee.

“And Samantha.. don’t be so glum, I think you might like some of the patterns these come in.” Janet says handing a large pink bag to Amanda. 

“Yes ma’am.” Samantha replies looking at what is obviously a diaper bag... 

Until Next Time...

• Like 5

Chapter 19: Do you want a sucker or something?

“But these are ugly!” Samantha whines to Amanda standing in her room in nothing but a plain white adult diaper. “Dr Tantreemtamer said that there were cute ones but they aren’t cute. They are plain.” 

“Baby, we are trying to find ones that work. We can work on cute ones later. Now, did you want to put something on over that or just sleep in it like you did your pull-ups?” Amanda has a grin on her face.

“Did you get me something cute to sleep in!” Samantha’s eyes lit up.

“Well you know that website I keep getting you cutesy clothes from? The one that makes little clothes for big girls like you?”

“YES!” 

“Well, I bought you a couple onsie shirts that you can wear like that one with your overalls, BUT; these are cuter than that. I want my girl to feel as cute as a button at home so we can’t wear these out.” 

“Ok! Let me see!” 

“OMG it’s pink! I love it!” Samantha says as she opens the package. 

“And it has bunnies.” Amanda says holding up the Usagi Moon Onesie in pink. 

“Thank you! You sure know how to make me feel better about all of this.” Samantha gives Amanda a big hug. 

“Well I’ve noticed that you like more girly things at home so I wanted to surprise you.” 

Samantha blushes a little. Yeah, I guess having to deal with pee problems and my body changing has kinda put me in a mood at home. And you are kinda like my big sister here too. 

But I don’t want to wear girly stuff at work. Even with everything going on I want to be a professional there. Which reminds me.. please don’t ever spank me at work again. That was humiliating to be spanked in my own office by one of my employees, even if that employee is you.”

Watching the video feed Janet and Maria both share a “Mmm.” 

“Well that’s interesting. She admits to WANTING juvenile clothes at home but wants to be a professional at work.” Maria says.

“Well my “”Mmmm” was about how she seems to have accepted that spanking *could* happen at home but she doesn’t want them at work. It’s apparently totally acceptable to be spanked by her roommate, as long as no one knows outside of home.”

Janet keys the intercom: “Mark?”

“Yes Doctor?”

“How’s that oral fixation programming coming along?”

“I uploaded it Monday. It should start manifesting itself I’d so no later than tomorrow. In fact, I’d bet if we watched her closely we’d already see it.”

“Great thanks!”

Maria looks quizzingly..

“In due time dear. You’ll see.”

Back at Roseland Dr

“So how about we get you out of that and back in regular clothes until bedtime?”

Samantha looks down at her cute onesie and says “Um, I’m ok in this for now, no point wasting this diaper pulling the tapes off and on. Besides I have to try to pee before bed so that’s one more off and on right there.” She says trying to sounds practical. Amanda sees through her “reasoning” noticing how she keeps looking at herself in mirrors around the house and playing with the frill of lace under her chest and bows on the shoulder straps. 

Amanda can’t help but laugh to her self at the 4’11”, 26 year old woman walking around proudly in her pink bunny onesie with her bottom bulging out from the diaper she’s wearing. “I wonder how that will look soaking wet..” Amanda catches herself daydreaming about unsnapping the crotch of the onesie and changing a soaked diaper off her little charge. “Hmm, maybe get some baby powder..” she shakes her head and walks to the kitchen.

“Hey Sam, looks like nothing to eat here, how about pizza?”

“Ok!” 

“Ok, I’ll get it ordered.”

“Can I have a cola?”

Amanda thinks it over... fuck it, she’s in a diaper now, might as well let her have what she wants. “Sure!”

“Can I have a straw?”

“Yeah? When did you start using straws?”

“IDK.. recently I guess? I’ve never noticed.”

“Here ya go.”

“Ding Dong” 

“Amanda?..... Amanda the pizza is here.”

“Well can you get it I’m using the bathroom?”

Samantha looks down at her outfit suddenly aware that she’s a grown woman dressed like a toddler.. “Amanda! I can’t get the door in THIS!”

“GET THE DOOR SAM!”

“Ding Dong”

Samantha looks towards the front door and sees Stan looking through the front window at her. “Shit, he can see me.” Deciding there is no point trying to avoid the door, she opens the door about 6 inches. “Hi, Um just hand it through.”

“It’s Samantha right?” 

“Yeah.”

“Cool. Well I can’t like turn the pizza sideways to pass it through. You’re gonna have to open the door silly.”

Samantha open the door revealing her pink onesie to Stan. She blushes taking the pizza and using it like a shield to at least hide her diaper area... Amanda makes it in the room “I’ll take that quickly pulling the pizza away from Samantha which pulls her around.

Stan, looking at her ass swears she’s diapered. Her diaper puffs out beyond the onesie’s trim. 

“Um, It’s $23.06 Samantha.”

“Sure, here you go.” Signing the credit card slip.

“Hey thanks. Cool outfit by the way. You like Sailor Moon?”

She’s handing him the slip with the wind catches it blowing it back in the door behind her. She reaches to pick it up and for the first time in her adult life, she bends at the waist instead of the ladylike way she’s always done of bending her knees. With her ass up in the air right in front of Stan she feels the heat of embarrassment in her cheeks and the warmth of a spurt of pee in her diaper.

She turns and shoves the receipt into his hand.. “Here! Sorry about that!” She apologizes for dropping the receipt. She looks at his face. He’s staring at her hips! (Another spurt, longer than the last)

“Uh thanks. Have a goodnight you guys.”

Samantha closes the door and walks towards the kitchen.

Entering in the kitchen chewing on her thumbnail Amanda looks over “Hey! Well you gave him something to talk about at the pizza place!” 

“I... I bent over in front of him and he could see my bottom was diapered!” Sniffle, “he... he’s .. gonna tell... everyone!”

“No no. Hell, who’d believe that? We’re sexy bitches.” Amanda pops her on the bottom walking by with two plates. “Come on, let’s eat.”

10PM 

Amanda is stroking Samantha’s very blonde hair watching the ending of the movie. Samantha is laying on the couch with her head in Amanda’s lap. 

She leads Samantha towards her room but Samantha says “Can I sleep with you?” “Of course. Come on sleepyhead.” 

Samantha walks to the bed and “flops” while Amanda gets changed. 

“Shit! We didn’t let her pee.” She thinks looking at her waist. She shrugs “Well we will find out how good those diapers are.” 

She pulls Samantha up to her chest and watches her settle her head on her left breasts. 

“Good morning sleepyhead!” Amanda shakes her roommate.

Pulling her thumb from her lips she yawns and begins to stretch. “Oh!” She catches herself dribbling in her diaper from the stretch. She immediately looks at the mattress and runs her hand across it. 

“Nope! It’s all dry! How about you?”

“Um, no I’m not dry.” Samantha slides out of the bed and stands up. 

“Here, let’s take that off.” She unsnaps the onesie and pulls it over her head. “Whoa! That’s a lot!”

Samantha looks down to see her soaked diaper sagging between her legs causing it to sag enough to show her butt crack. 

“Can you get me out of this?”

“Of course. Lay down for me.”

Samantha looks confused but lays on her back on the bed. 

Amanda spreads her legs and pulls the tabs from each side. She peels the diaper back to see damp skin and a heavy diaper. She takes a wipe and cleans her up and then sends her to get ready for her day. 

“Well these aren’t cute but they sure work.” She texts Maria and Janet.

The following Friday in her office:

“All done?”

“Yes.” Samantha stands from her potty.

“Let’s see ‘em” 

Samantha moves her feet apart. 

“Great job!” Seeing that her panties are dry again.

“That’s every day this week!”

Samantha knows she shouldn’t feel so proud of herself; after all she’s literally being congratulated for not peeing herself as a grown woman, but she blushes all the same at the compliment. 

“Huh...” Amanda says wiping Samantha’s vagina.

“What? ... looking down to see what she’s looking at “What is it?”

“Um, you are just red down here. Does it hurt?”

“No, I mean I’ve been a little itchy but not, you know, inside there. Just the front.” 

“Ok, all done. Let’s walk down to Maria’s office and show her real quick.”

“Ooookay..” 

“So let’s see what we have here. Go ahead and pull your pants and panties down for me.” 

The light grey professional slacks come down that were hiding the pink usagi moon panties Amanda ordered a couple weeks ago. 

“Well those are cute! And I see you have bunnies again!” 

Samantha giggles and shakes her head yes. She slides her panties down to mid thigh and exclaims “Look! They are dry!” Maria smiles at her. 

“Well isn’t that great news!” Janet says closing the door behind her. “So what is going on here with our favorite doctor?”

“Hmm, looks like her pubic hair is holding the pee and she’s getting a rash.” Maria says as she turns Samantha around to show Janet.

“Oh I see, well there is one sure way to get rid of that issue”

Samantha looks at Janet with a concerned look.

“We need to remove all of your pubic hair.”

“No! No you can’t! Please! Please! I can’t be bare down there! Please no.” 

“What in the world Samantha? It’s for your health. You want that to get worse?” Janet scolds...

“I just can’t be bare. I... I just can’t... because. Well, Because only sluts and little babies don’t have hair there, and... and...” 

Janet interrupts “Well you AREN’T a slut Samantha, but you DO wet your panties, and you DO wear diapers, and you WILL be bare...”

“No, please no.” 

Janet continues “Who wears diapers child?, who wets their diapers little Sam, who is getting a rash because a little diaper wearing girl can’t have pubic hair?..... who?”

Barely a sound “...me...”

“That’s right.” Samantha is chewing at her thumbnail again. “Now, do you want something to suck on?”

Samantha nods her head..

“Have a sucker.” Janet hands her one of the dumdums from the jar in the room.

Samantha, now having something to put in her mouth looks nervously at Amanda as if she is waiting on her to make it all go away...

“Now let’s get rid of that yucky hair down here.” Maria says as she picks up a bottle of lotion..

Samantha drops the sucker and exclaims “No!!!!!” Stomping her foot in anger. “I’m a grown woman and, and, and you ca....” 

Everyone stares as if time slowed down.. about the time Samantha’s sucker hit the floor and she stomped her foot her nervous little bladder let go. Pee is pouring down between her legs into her panties and splashing into her light grey slacks, leaking through to the floor. It isn’t a dribble or a couple spurts. She has completed emptied her bladder on the spot. 

Samantha finally done peeing looks at Amanda. Amanda looks angry and grabs her by the arm taking her over her knee and begins spanking her bottom right there in the clinic. 

Ten minutes later the trio of “real” adults is discussing the chastised girl standing in the corner with a red bottom. 

“Well Amanda it has to go. She’s going to get a worse rash and maybe an infection.” Maria says watching Amanda clean up the pee on the floor, Samantha’s clothes in a clear bag on the exam table.

“Ok, well will this cream you have hurt?”

“Not at all. It’s like lotion, it just deadens the hair follicles.”

“Ok. Let me talk to her.” She turns to the red cheeks.. “Samantha. Come here.” Samantha walks over to Amanda and stands in front of her wearing a bra and a blouse... “Do you understand why you need to have your hair removed?” Samantha only nods, “Why do you need this hair gone?” Samantha looks down at her once proud pubic mound, tearing up about the thought that soon she’ll wish she had even this sparse amount.. “Because... Because I peed in my diaper and got a rash.” Janet looks at Amanda and “rolls her finger” to get her to say more., “No, If you peed your diaper then it would get better, why do we need to do it from now on?” Samantha starts tearing up again. “Because I’m *going* to wet my diapers.” Maria pulls her over to the exam table and has her lay down. She lifts her knees and spreads her legs... “Ok honey, this won’t hurt a bit.” 

Upstairs Mark enters the command for the bots to destroy all of her hair follicles from her neck down. Three keystrokes and it’s done. Samantha Johnston will never have body hair again. 

“We have to give it a few minutes to take effect. Want a sucker?” 

Samantha only nods yes.

“That should be long enough.” Maria takes a wipe and wipes the cream off along with every wisp of hair Samantha had on her sex. She is now completely bare and always will be. 

“Now her clothes.. Janet says, “Do you have anything she can put on? Her slacks and panties are a disgrace.”

“All I have in her emergency kit is a pair of training panties. Her shoes should be dried where I cleaned them earlier.”

“So you’re going to walk her out to the parking deck in a training panty and a blouse?” Maria says...

“What choice do I have? Just ask Anita to cover us while we make a dash!”

“Okay dokie” Maria walks out of the clinic. 

Amanda pulls Samantha’s blouse down as low as she can blocking most of her trainers and pulls her out of the clinic towards the car. 

The events of the day being so much for her she’s too busy with her sucker to care who might see her. 

Until Next Time...

• Like 6
13 hours ago, diaperuser said:

Looking forward to next chapter!

Just for you diaperuser! ?

Chapter 20: Is That a Nipple in Your Pocket...

Amanda noticed that Samantha was in a daze most of the evening. She barely ate anything and didn’t talk. Helping her into a cute diaper (hoping it would lighten her spirits) she put her in a cute blue bralette and told her to brush her teeth for bed. 

Samantha slowly walks into her own room and turns off the light. Amanda finished up cleaning and then gets undressed for a shower.

She’s got the water as hot as she can stand letting it run over her swollen tender breasts. Her wardrobe is suffering from the exercise program coupled with her breasts increasing two cup sizes even though her band size has dropped. She looks at them in the steamy shower seeing dark blue veins coursing throughout her breast tissue. Despite their size they almost defy gravity. Nipples pointing angrily out and up. They look like dark red tootsie rolls. Her areola now spreading almost another inch around her nipples. 

She starts massaging them and kneading them as she leans against the wall. The heat in her breasts works it’s way to her underused sex causing her lips to swell with wanton need. Releasing one nipple she puts two fingers in her wet slit. “Hmmm” she says aloud. “God I need a man.” As she slides down the wall rubbing herself to the first of two orgasms. 

Heading to bed she hears Samantha from her room. 

Peaking in the door she sees Samantha crying in her sleep, both hands over her face.

For some reason hearing her cry sends lightening bolts straight to her nipples, they stiffen immediately. 

Amanda crawls into bed and pulls her sweet girl up to her breasts holding her head while she runs her back. 

Samantha is clearly asleep and as Amanda’s nipple brushes past her lips Samantha takes a tentative suck, not even enough to latch on but enough for Amanda’s body to overpower her mind. She takes Samantha’s head and guides her to her nipple. Samantha takes the nipple and begins “nursing”. Both girls sleep soundly for the first time in weeks. Amanda holding Samantha as she gently suckles her swollen breasts, and empties her bladder into her waiting diaper. 

Two weeks later and this has become the norm. Samantha sleeping with Amanda nursing on her boobs and both of them sleeping better than ever. Even work has gotten better because Samantha is more docile getting so much attention from Amanda. 

Gina, Wendy, Rachel, and Rebecca have invited Amanda to lunch to thank her for getting their boss off their backs recently...

“So what’s the secret?” Rebecca asks.

“To what?” 

“To getting that bitch to calm the fuck down?” Wendy says.

“Oh, she’s a sweet girl, you just have to get past her rough outer shell.”

“Look, we know you have some dirt on her so why not just tell us? We won’t tell, and as long as she’s nice, we won’t use it against her either.” Wendy pushes.

“There’s no secret!”

“Bullshit! Everyone’s got a secret! I’ve got a vibrator in my car waiting on me after work everyday, Wendy says laughing, “Rachel puts liquor in her first cup of coffee each day, Rebecca likes country music, hell Gina chested on her husband 15 years ago... EVERYBODY has a secret. Like you!”

“Me?”

“Yeah you. When did you go get a boob job? And why the fuck would you?” Rebecca says poking Amanda’s shirt.

Amanda squints “Ooo! Don’t do that. They are tender.” 

“Wait! Are you pregnant?”

“What no! Gotta get a man before you can do that.”

“Ok, enough of the easy questions.” Wendy says. “What’s the deal with the panties?” 

“What?” Amanda says surprised.

“You heard me. I was in the clinic the day that Maria Ponce told Dr Fancy Pants that she had to wear whatever kind of panties you buy her. AND she told you the size was girls 12!” 

“She just asked me to go grab her some cotton panties, that’s all.”

“What about bathroom breaks?” Rachel says.

“Uh, what?”

“Well, that woman was using the bathroom 15 times a day and now all of a sudden she NEVER uses it. What happened?”

“Um, I don’t know why she doesn’t need to go as much. What do you want me to say about that?” 

Amada sees her phone light up with a text from Samantha “thanks God” she thinks

“Oh look, saved by the bitch.” Wendy says with an eye roll. 

“I’m sorry girls, I’ve gotten get back.”

“Yeah better run back to mommy before she takes you off the tit.” Rachel calls out as walks away.

“Ok Samantha I’m hurrying! Just hang in there.” Samantha texts back as she’s getting in the elevator.

Rushing into her office she finds Samamtha sitting on her potty crying.

“Well what is the.. oh.” Amanda suddenly smells what’s wrong in the air.

“You pooped!”

“I didn’t want to, I just needed to pee but when I started I couldn’t stop it. What do we do?”

“Well for starters let’s clean you up.” Smanatha stands to her feet and bends over. Amada pulls out wipes and cleans her up. 

“Ok, now to get rid of this.” Amanda rushes to the restroom and disposes of the waste. 

Walking back in the office she puts the potty away and says “Ok, we have got to make some changes to your diet so that you can hold your poop before or after work. We can work on that starting tonight!”

5:45AM

Samantha wakes up to the feeling of Amanda’s nipple at her mouth. Her face feels a little sticky so she wipes it with her arm. She swears she smells something sweet like sugar cookies baking. Amanda stirs and then rolls towards Samantha. In the early light you can see that Amanda’s left breast is completely exposed. Her right one on the other hand is concealed under her purple button up silk pajama shirt. Her right nipple is stiff against the soft fabric, and Samantha noticed that her shirt is getting damp, a slow dark stain spreading from her nipple down towards her bed. Forgoing the desire to latch on to that breast she decides she better wake her up.

“Manda? Wake up.” The sleepy girl says.

“What baby? Are you wet?” Amanda says sliding her hand to the sheets under Samantha.

“No, well yes but I didn’t leak, you did.”

“What?” Amanda opens her eyes and sits up in the bed. The sudden pressure on the underside of her breasts causing not only the right breast to letdown, but the left one sends a spray of milk hitting Samantha on her thigh. 

“I told you!” 

“What the fuck? What the fuck?” Amanda leaps from the bed and runs to the bathroom turning on the light.

Samantha makes her way in the room and sees the milk flowing freely from her roommate’s breasts into the sink. She feels her mouth water again. 

This time it’s Samantha’s turn to text Maria. 

“Amanda has milk coming from her boobs. Love Samantha”

The flow finally slows down and stops. A worried Amanda hurriedly strips Samantha and gets her cleaned up. Both girls quickly shower and get ready to head to work. 

They go straight to the clinic and wait on Maria.

20 minutes later Maria walks in the lobby to see Amanda with her shirt up over her bra holding her hands over her nipples. 

“Well hey there.”

“No time for bullshit today Maria. What the fuck is going on?” She stands and starts walking towards a treatment room. Samantha carrying the large pink bag behind her.

“So you are lactating.” Maria says

“That’s it? I’m lactating?” Amanda looks down to see beads of milk come up on her nipples and then run down her breasts. “I know I’m lactating.. WHY am I lactating?” 

Samantha is staring at the milk running down the curve of her breast and disappearing underneath. 

Maria looks at Samantha and then looks back at Amanda and decides to “strike”, “So Amanda, have you been stimulating your nipples?”

“Huh?”

“Come on... you know, you been teasing them or holding them up and licking them,” looks Samantha right in the eye, “SUCK-ling them.” Samantha turns beet red and looks away.

“Uh huh.” Maria says with a wink to Amanda. “Girl SOMETHING stimulated these girls enough to make them induce lactating on their own. Now it’s ok to tell me.” Maria looks at Samantha again and then looks back in Amanda’s eyes. “Who’s been suckling these Mommy Milkers? You?” (Points at Amanda) oooorrrrrr You?” Samantha turns red, looks at Amanda and then looks at Maria. “Yes ma’am. I’ve been suckling her nipples every night for a couple weeks.” 

“Well there you have it Amanda. If you let our Lil Sammi here nurse, eventually you can expect SOMETHING.” 

Samantha and Amanda are beet red.

“Now, as for how to handle this... What shall we do? Hmm. Samantha... Do you like suckling Amanda’s breasts?” Samantha whispers “yes.” And Amanda, do you like it that Samantha sucks on your tits?” Amanda looks at Samantha and then at Maria. “Yes, I do like it.” 

“Well then it’s settled.” 

Both girls say in unison “What’s settled?”

“Amanda! Don’t be silly! You will keep nursing your little girl over there and Sammi, you will keep getting to drink Mommy Milk!” 

“But I’m leaking right now Maria? We only do this at night when we are sleeping.” 

“Oh girl, we give space and time for our nursing mothers at this company. So you and Sammi here will get time for her to suckle so that you don’t have any spills, and with those jugs you’d probably be spilling a lot!”

“Now, Amanda, let’s get this under control. Sit back on the table and relax.”

“Samantha, come over here and lay your head down on “Mommy’s” lap and nurse.” 

Reluctantly both woman comply. Soon Samantha is drawing in mouthfuls of milk and Amanda relaxes to the feeling of feeding “her” little girl. Both breasts nursed and Samantha sleepily let’s put a burp. Amanda looks peaceful as she puts her bra and shirt back on. “Now Amanda, you need to drive to town and get some nursing bras and pads.” 

And Samantha, I need you to go potty for me before you wet yourself. You are used to being able to pee I’m your diaper while you’ve been nursing at home. 

Maria is right, Samantha is desperate to pee before she knows it. Maria pulls out a regular bed pan and has Samantha do her business. “This one is ugly.” She says as she is peeing. 

Back in her office:

“So what did you find at the store?” Samantha says while Amanda is wiping her clean.

“Just some basic bras. I’ll look online for some cuter ones.”

“Can I see?” 

“Sure silly. Here you go.” Amanda unbuttons her blouse and pulls her shirt out to show her new basic nude nursing bra. Her breast look snug in the bra. 

“Man, I hope you find some sexier ones than that. How funny are we? I can’t wear sexy panties and you can’t wear sexy bras.” 

“Yeah, it’s a pain in the ass. Anyway, I’m behind now so I’ll go get caught up.”

Lunchtime and Samantha is getting hungry.

“Hey! What’s for lunch?” 

Amanda is filing and turns around.. “What?”

“Um, they are huge!” 

Amanda looks down at her breast that have swollen easily a cup size in the last couple hours. You can see her nipples pushing even through the padding of the bra. 

“Just come back in my office.” Samantha heads back to her office followed by Amanda. 

Once inside Amanda unbuttons her blouse and feels a funny feeling in her breasts and nipple. “Oh?” 

“What?” 

I don’t know, something just feels weird.”

Samantha sees the cups of the bra suddenly darkening as she has apparently “let down” milk leaking around the bottom band of the bra as Amanda struggles out of her blouse before it’s soaked. 

“Well I know what you are getting for lunch.” Amanda says as she sits on the couch. “Come to momma Sammi.” 

Samantha kicks off her heels and lays her head in Amanda’s lap and begins greedily nursing on the milk from her left breast while amanda grabs a pair of Samantha’s trainers to catch the right boob’s milk.

20 minutes later: 

Samantha gasps and then jumps up and runs to her potty, but it’s too late, Amanda can see the pee dripping down from under her skirt as she runs to her desk. 

“Oh no!” Samantha says while she finishes peeing in her potty. 

“Ok take those off and let’s get you cleaned up.” Amanda says putting her now drained breasts away. 

Reaching in her “emergency kit” she pulls out one of Samantha’s old pull-ups. 

“No! I can’t wear that!”

“It’s all I have in your pack. I’m sorry. I used your trainer as a towel so my milk didn’t leak all over you.”

Samantha stares at the pull-up.. “But those crinkle when I walk. People can hear that.” 

“Well honey I didn’t MAKE you pee-pee. I can’t help that you did.”

“Yes you did Amanda. You know I wet when I nurse.” 

“So it’s MY fault? No ma’am. It’s your own fault when you pee your panties during the day. Now get over here and put on your pull-up.”

Quitting Time!:

“We have to get out of here. I gotta get home and get these (points at her swollen breasts) out of this bra. They are killing me!” 

“Ok, let me go potty and we can head out.”

All cleaned up and they are driving home. Samantha mesmerized watching Amanda’s breast jiggle with every bump in the road since she unbuttoned her blouse and loosened the front clasp of the bra to alleviate the pain from swelling.

Finally home and for once Amanda beats Samantha into the house. 

“Ok how do these work?” Amanda is pulling out all the parts to a breast pump...

Samantha watches from the doorway as Amanda gets everything set up and starts pumping out breast milk. 

“24 ounces! That’s crazy.” Amanda announces as her breasts slow down their flow. “Here, go pour that out.” 

Samantha walks to the kitchen sink to pour out the milk. She turns and looks over her shoulder and then downs both bottles she was holding. 

“Not wasting this.” She says as she wipes her mouth. 

Until next time...

• Like 3

Chapter 21: The Sleepover and Other Challenges..

July 1st:

And so it goes, Samantha and Amanda make nursing a part of their daily routine. 10am, and 2pm they meet in Samantha’s office and have some “bonding” time. Samantha nurses at night and then other times of the day Amanda pumps. 

Mark has set a program for Samantha’s body to start depending on the milk and other foods start falling by the side. By late May Amanda is producing enough milk to feed Samantha and save some for other purposes such as donating to the women’s center.

Samantha and Amanda love their “Adult Nursing Relationship” neither looking for other romantic partners. Samantha has become a great boss to her staff. Always in a good mood and on the occasion that she isn’t Amanda is always there to keep her on the straight and narrow. Even at home her spankings are few and far between. 

If there is anything negative about this arrangement it’s that Samantha has continued losing her bladder control during feedings. At what was one time a sudden urgency to go pee has now been replaced with her complete incontinence during feedings, and it now no longer happens only at times she nurses. 

Another program given to Samantha at the specific request of Maria is that anyone with more pubic hair can tell Samantha what to do. Maria even grew a little landing strip just for this purpose. “Brat always suggested *I* was a slut for going bare? Uh, no.” Janet agreed to this program with a modified version also uploaded to Amanda. Amanda thought nothing of it when after years of having a landing strip she inexplicably trimmed it so thin it was barely noticeable. 

“But Manda you said I was doing better!” A sullen Samantha stomps her foot getting ready for work. 

Amanda has taken to laying out Sammi’s clothes and she is making it clear she doesn’t like today’s pick.

“Come here and put on your panties!” She says holding out a pair of dark pink trainers. 

“No! You can’t make me wear those kind. They are puffy and you can see them in my pants! NO!”

“Do you want a spanking?! (Samantha shakes her head, she knows she’s serious) “Good girl, now come put on your panties.”

The ride to work most days consists of Amanda rushing to get Samantha to work before she dribbles in her panties. 

Samantha is already wiggling in her seat as they pull in their parking spot.

“I need to go bad!” 

“Well you better hold it little girl, I’m about to put you in pull-ups during the day.”

“Noooo!” (Spurt) “Let’s go!” Samantha practically drags Amanda to the elevator. Rita watching from her desk smiles watching Doctor Johnston’s “pee pee dance” as the elevator closes.

“Samantha Johnston... What is that?” Samantha looks at the wet padding in her training panties. “Just a little dribble.”

“It doesn’t look like a dribble to me. Take them off. I’m not dealing with this today.”

Samantha gets wiped clean and Amanda reaches in her diaper bag and pulls out a pull-up. “No! I’m sorry, I’ll be better!” Tears start welling up in her eyes.

Amanda leans in and picks up her half naked boss carrying her to the couch. A contrite Samantha is straddling Amanda that is drying her tears and talking to her. “Baby, I know you aren’t peeing on purpose. I also know how much you WANT to be a big girl, but you aren’t able to hold your pee anymore. I don’t do this to be mean to you. I do this to protect you. What would you do if you peed right in front of the staff or worse, clients?” 

“I won’t! Manda please don’t do it. Peese don’t make me wear pull-ups all day.”

“I’m sorry, now put these on, and come get some milk. That crying made me let down early.” 

30 minutes later Samantha is changing out of her wet pull-up and as Amanda takes out a new one Samantha starts to object. “Sorry baby. You have that meeting today and you have get up and speak in front of so many people. You NEED a pull-up just in case you leak.” “Ok....” Samantha says looking down. “That’s my big girl. Now let’s get these slacks straightened out. Now smile and show me how professional you can be!”

“Ok, I’ll show you that I can be professional AND stay dry!” 

“That’s my girl! Now go get them little tiger!”

Backstage Samantha is looking out at the large crowd that came to today’s event. She’s suddenly self conscious about wearing a pull-up. “What if they can see it?” She says to herself. The now stage frightened Doctor starts having butterflies in her stomach about going out on stage. She can just see herself in her professional clothes with a big puffy pull-up crinkling when she walks.. “Doctor Johnston!” (Spurt) “uh yeah?” “It’s time for you to go out?” The stage assistant says. “Oh yes, thank you.” Samantha pees a little more as she walks out into the stage lights.

“Hello... I... uh, um...” (dribble dribble dribble) “Sorry about that, let me begin again. Hello! I’m Doctor Samantha Johnston and I am happy to be here today to speak to you about..........”

One hour later Samantha walks off of the stage and makes a run for the nearest bathroom. Once inside she quickly yanks down her slacks and sees that her pull-up has overflowed leaving a wet mark on both sides of the rear of her slacks. Even though she wore black you can still see the dark wet spots. 

“I need you to come here.”

“I will try to get there as soon as I can. You ok?”

“I did a great presentation but my pull-up leaked on my slacks.”

“This is why I put you in black today.”

“You know best it seems.”

“See you soon.”

30 minutes later Amanda is helping her get into clean clothes. A fresh pull-up and a black skirt. 

“Good job! Now go finish mingling and I’ll see you at home! I’ve got your Cherry Front Snap onesie laid out for you! Knock them dead!”

Two hours later a very tired Doctor Johnston walks into the house kicking off her heels and undressing right there in the living room. Down to nothing but a very wet pull-up Samantha’s bathroom door opens up “Mah-meee, come get your girl cleaned up and in pjs! I’m ready for some mommy milk and some cuddles!” She says in a sing song to Amanda. Opening her eyes she horrified to see that standing in front of her isn’t Amanda. It’s Bridget, now 13 and another inch taller than Amanda. 

“Oh My God!! Haha. What the fuck are you wearing? Mommy Milk? What the hell are you supposed to be?” 

“Wh where is Amanda?” 

“She went to the store. What the hell? Is that pull-up dripping? Gross.”

Samantha’s embarrassment at seeing Bridget led to another emptying of pee into her already full pull-up. It couldn’t take the added liquid.. 

“Take that off and put it in the trash. NOW!”

Samantha removes her pull-up running into the kitchen to throw it away. 

“Well? You gonna hide in the kitchen? Get in here so I can see this joke of a grown woman.”

Samantha walks into the room hands covering her “privates”. 

“Can I please go past you and take a shower and get clothes?”

“Nope. Move your hands.... I SAID MOVE THEM!”

Samantha nervously drops her hands to her side.

“Hahahahaha! Man, nice tits, I mean where the fuck are your nipples but more importantly, did you go through puberty yet? I mean that’s more than a shaved, Um, vagina. I mean it isn’t a pussy, maybe just a little “who ha” or a kitten. I have more hair than that.” 

Samantha starts crying.

“Oh Jesus, I don’t want to watch you blubber, maybe when your mommy gets home she will let you have some tit time and you can be in a better mood.”

Samantha runs past Bridget who has stepped out of the way.

“Hey!”

“Wh what?” Samantha says

“Well what do you say?”

“Ttthank you for letting me by.” Samantha runs into her bathroom slamming the door.

10 minutes later her bathroom door opens,

Amanda opens the shower door, Samantha thinking it’s Bridget spurts pee into the shower floor.

“Hey you! Hurry up! Bridget is staying with us tonight and she’s looking forward to hanging out with the two of us. She’s such a sweet young lady right?”

Amanda closes the door and leaves the bathroom.

Samantha walks out of the bathroom and Amanda meets her at her bedroom door. 

“Ok, let’s get you dressed. We’re going to have to put off “milky” until Bridget goes to bed though ok?”

Dressed in a pink extra thick diaper and her cherry onesie, and some pink running shorts, Samantha, Amanda and Bridget eat dinner and watch a couple movies. 

Midnight rolls around and Amanda tells Samantha and Bridget it is time for bed. Samantha offers for Bridget to sleep in her bed and the “roomies” can share Amanda’s bed “just for the night.” But Bridget has other plans. She’s insisting on sleeping with Samantha! “It’s just that I get scared in unfamiliar places. I mean, what if I need someone? You’re a doctor AND the oldest. Please sleep with me, pretty please!” 

“Samantha just sleep with her! She’s looking so pitiful!” Amanda buys her fake kindness.

“Fine. Well I’m going to bed now. See you in there.” She says to Bridget as she goes in the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Walking into her bedroom Samantha jumps in her bed and covers up before the little brat comes in. She decides she will pretend to be asleep. 

A few minutes later Bridget slips into the bed and tucks herself up behind Samantha in a “big spoon” position. “Ahh! I love this Samamtha! You fit right here in front of me so perfectly!” (Kisses the back of Samantha’s head) “goodnight!”

Samantha stays awake for another half hour waiting for the punchline... but Bridget IS warm, and she does enjoy cuddles, eventually falling asleep with a slight smile on her face...

3AM

“Wakey Wakey little sleepyhead...”

“Wh what? Bridget it’s the middle of the night?”

“No no no, this won’t do! You call me MISS Bridget little dollie”

“Dolly?”

“No silly, not Dolly, Dollie!

“Dollie..”

“Yeah! You’re my little Betsy Wetsy doll! NOW GET UP.” Bridget commands as she turns on the bedside lamp.

“Stand over there and turn around and look at me.. That’s it! Now take off those shorts and let’s see those jammies!.” Samantha slowly removes her shorts and puts them on the chair by the closet. “Good girl! Now turn around and face the wall.” Samantha blushes and turns to face the corner. “Uh oh! Someone has a wet Di-pee!” (Click) Bridget walks up behind Samantha and reaches between her legs pulling the three snaps open... “Hey! No!” Samantha starts to object “YOU better shut your mouth before I have to spank my little doll’s bare ass till it bleeds.” Bridget says through gritted teeth causing Samantha to spurt pee into her already soaked diaper... Bridget unsnaps the top few buttons of the onesie and then pulls it up and over Samantha’s head. “Now, let’s see what we have here.” (Click) “haha” (click) “Well aren’t these just precious?” Bridget drops to her knees behind Samantha and starts poking and prodding her saggy diaper... “Well let’s see the front; turn around.” Samantha turns to face Bridget who is holding her phone taking pictures! Put those arms down little dollie. That’s it!” (Click click click) “perfect” 

Pulling Samantha towards the bed she pushes her into her back. “Now, let’s get my little dollie in a fresh diaper.” 

“No! You can’t do this! I’m a grown up...”

Bridget pulls the tabs on her diaper and pulls it down. “Ha! A grownup? Look at this cute little “who-ha” (giggles) “You are a dollie, now hush!”

“Let’s see. Wipes, powder, and a fresh diaper for my little babydoll.” 

Bridget wipes Samantha clean, (click), “You know, I have an idea! Let’s play dress up!”

Bridget pulls Samantha to her feet naked and has her stand in the corner. Bridget starts taking her pajamas off “Wh what are you doing?” Samantha says looking away when Bridget pulls off her top exposing her breast. “I told you, playing dress up silly.” Opening Samantha’s top drawer “Here we go!” Pulling out some of her bras and holding them up to her body.. “hmm, well little baby you certainly aren’t a baby up top. I’ll make it work.” Bridget puts on a black lace cupped bra turning to Samantha, “What? Did you think I was going to be naked the whole time? I’m not the little dollie, that’s you!” She says as she bops Samamtha on the nose. “Let’s see, any cute panties around?” Bridget slips off her shorts and panties while digging through Amanda’s dresser... “oh yeah,” finding none, “I forgot you are a little baby and don’t get panties.” She says turning to face Samantha. “Oh! But these will do nicely!” Grabbing a pair of thigh highs and garters. “Be a good dollie and grab me those black heels in your closet... (slipping them on) “Good girl! Don’t these look great?” Samantha nods “yes”, they are her favorite pair after all, she wishes she could still wear them but her arches won’t let her anymore.

“Ok, now move over little girl and let me see.” Bridget starts posing in the mirror in her bra, garter belt, thigh-highs, and heels. She takes several pictures. “Man, I can’t wait till I’m older and can wear this kind of stuff. Aunt Janet won’t let me now, but I really think I look super cute in this!” 

Samantha looks at the girl half her age posing in her clothes.. she has to agree that she will be a good looking young woman soon. She sneaks a peek between her legs to see a trim triangle of brown hair. Samantha becomes suddenly very self conscious for some reason... looking over and up (Bridget is 5’5” in her heels) Samantha has a feeling of subservience to this kid in her clothes. 

“Ok, so let’s compare!” 

“What?”

“Uh! Don’t be silly, come here.”

Bridget pulls Samantha next to her in the mirror and smiles. 

“Wait! Let’s see.” She steps out of the heels and pulls off the bra. “There we go!” 

“Haha. Your nipples are something else.” (Click) “you can barely see them. I mean, mine are pink but yours..” (click) “anyway, let’s get dressed up!”

Bridget puts the bra and heels back on followed by a dark grey suit with a red blouse. 

“Ok, now you.” She grabs a pair of thigh-highs and a garter belt and puts them on Samantha. Slips a pair of heels on her feet and reaches for a the light blue suit in the closet. Holding the slacks up she says “Well come on!... What is it?” Samantha looks at her dresser. “Wha... OH! How silly of me.” Bridget walks to the dresser and opens her “panty drawer”. Pulling out a light blue “little dreamers” diaper. “Is THIS what my little dollie wants?” Samantha nods her head. “No no! These are what my little baby NEEDS.” Bridget starts giggling. “Ok, come lay down.” Samantha lays on the bed while Bridget powders her and puts on the diaper. Taking several pictures along the way.“Wow, this thing is heavy duty! I wonder how much pee it can hold!” Bridget goes to the closet and finds some unopened packs of different diapers. All appropriate for a baby, no “adult diapers”.. 

“Wow, that’s almost a gallon and a half!” Bridget says reading the package.

“Ok, NOW let’s put on your suit.” 

Getting Samantha dressed in her light suit Bridget has them stand side by side for comparison.

“Wow.. look at us, we look great.” Bridget actually sounds like she’s being genuine. Samantha looks at herself next to Bridget.. while she has light blonde hair Bridget has her dark brown hair, she has pale skin with freckles, Bridget has a natural tan from her darker skin color, Bridget stands 5” taller and Samantha admittedly sees that she “looks” more grown up. The dark grey suit fits her very well, while the light blue suit looks wrinkled due to Samantha’s shorter heels. Looking at the waist you can tell that she is clearly diapered, the bulge at the crotch so big that it’s causing the pockets to stay open. 

“Ok Dollie! Let’s play! Hmm, what should we play? Hmm... oh! How about we play “office”?”

Samantha looks confused..

“You know, we work in an office. I’m the boss and you are my secretary.” Samantha winces at the title... 

“Ok, you go sit over there and I’ll pretend I’m getting ready for a big meeting.”

“Oh of course, I’m so sorry about that.” Bridget pretends to be on a call.. “Well my secretary was supposed to send that to you three days ago.” She looks at Samantha with a mean face. “Oh she WILL be sorry, believe me.” She pretends to hang up.

“Sammi, what did I tell you would happen the next time you disobeyed my instructions?”

Samantha just sits there not wanting to play along...

“I told you you’d regret it, now get over here.”

Pulling Samantha to her feet only to be pushed over the foot rail of the bed Bridget starts spanking Samantha’s padded butt. “Now say you are sorry and that you’ll be a good little secretary!” Samantha starts tearing up, the spanking not hurting through all the padding but she’s sorry she’s made Bridget upset even if they are playing. “I’m sorry, I’ll be a good.... secretary.” She finally says with a small voice..

“Whew! That was fun! Hmm now let’s play...”

And so it went until the sun was coming up. Bridget coming up with ideas and then acting them out with Samantha. They played “Office”, “Doctor”, “Teacher”, Late Pizza-girl” was especially embarrassing, and finally “Babysitter.” She actually didn’t mind Babysitter since her diaper was quite wet and she wanted to be changed. 

“Well that was fun!” Bridget said putting Samantha’s original cherry onesie back on. “And these pictures from our “play date”.... GOLDEN!” 

Walking into the kitchen Bridget runs up and hugs Amanda. “Good morning!” And then asks “Where do you sit Amanda?” Putting her juice next to her seat. “Well aren’t you sweet?” Amanda says bringing her a plate. “Hey there sleepyhead!” She cheerfully says to Samantha noticing she’s not wearing her shorts, she gives her a “look”. Samantha just shrugs and sits down *gingerly* as her bottom is still pink from her “bare bottom” spanking over the knee of “Mrs Bridget” at “school.” 

Charlotte arrives about the time breakfast is cleared and Bridget gathers her things to leave. 

Charlotte looks at Samantha sitting at the table in her onesie and remarks “Well, I guess you’ve decided that since you can’t act like an adult you might as well dress as one too.” Samantha blushes (spurt) and lowers her head.

“Well stand up girl. Let’s see this childish outfit.”

Samantha stands and folds her hands in front of her waist. 

“Well... I see we have taken care of the laundry here, and the bed as well!” Looking at her diapered bottom. 

Samantha whispers “Yes Mrs Charlotte.”

Amanda and Bridget come back in the room. Everyone says their goodbyes and Bridget hugs Amanda tight. Then jumping over to Samantha she squeezes her extra tight and says “Thank you for letting me sleep with you last night. It was wonderful having a friend to sleep with.” Then whispers in her ear “Enjoy your “milky” with your “mommy” dollie.” 

Giggling Bridget heads for the door. “I can’t wait to do this again! You guys are SO cool!” 

Walking in her room Samantha picks up all of her clothes from “playtime” seeing that Bridget took two bras, two sets of garters and nylons, her favorite heels and the gray suit with red blouse. Before she can get too mad Amanda walks in the room touching her shoulder “Come on baby, Mommy’s boobies have missed their little friend.”

Samantha forgets all about her clothes and follows “Mommy” back to the living room.

Until Next Time.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I have a feeling that Janet won’t be happy with what she seen on camera with her niece. 

Yes indeed! The unintended consequences of programming our sweet little doctor with “More pubic hair means you must obey” as a little plot twist. 

13 minutes ago, FFA5924 said:

Yes indeed! The unintended consequences of programming our sweet little doctor with “More pubic hair means you must obey” as a little plot twist. 

I’m just curious as to why they had Amanda having less hair down there then usual. I get the feeling they have something planned for her that might be a bit more humiliating 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m just curious as to why they had Amanda having less hair down there then usual. I get the feeling they have something planned for her that might be a bit more humiliating 

So that Amanda wouldn’t stand in the way of the plan for Samantha. Remember, she “stood up” to Charlotte about getting Samantha ready for bed a little. They need to make sure she doesn’t become so motherly to Samantha that she “takes over”. 

1 hour ago, FFA5924 said:

So that Amanda wouldn’t stand in the way of the plan for Samantha. Remember, she “stood up” to Charlotte about getting Samantha ready for bed a little. They need to make sure she doesn’t become so motherly to Samantha that she “takes over”. 

I thought the end plan was for her to be mommy and stuff. Since that’s the case I wonder what else they’ll end up doing to make sure she doesn’t “take over”

• Like 1

Chapter 22: Being Crowned “Potty Princess”

In the lab:

“I cannot believe my niece would do all of this?” Janet is reviewing the video that Mark pulled up from last week.

“Did you know about this? She looks at Maria. 

“No way!” 

“Mark? You’re always watching and touching yourself! You should have called me!” 

“No Doctor, while I DO enjoy the “Roommates” show I don’t actually watch it all the time. I have other projects too.”

“I know, I’m sorry, I just can’t believe this.” Janet says with a blush at her loss of her temper. 

“Well what do we do? I mean Samantha let a CHILD do all of THIS to her. How could she?”

“Um, us..” Maria says. “We “made” her this way. Shy, self conscious, afraid of punishment, hell, once she saw your nieces haircut down below she was putty in her hands.” 

“Well we can’t let her do that kind of stuff with a minor, it’s borderline illegal.” Janet says.

“Well I am pretty sure it wasn’t sexual Doctor. It looked more like two kids playing. Now Bridget is a natural dominate, I won’t disagree there but I think she just liked the control, not that anyone was having sexual thoughts.” Mark says trying to calm Janet’s mind.

“Maybe, but I will deal with Bridget.”

After a long pause: “Now, Samantha has shown marked improvement to her staff and everyone to be honest, but it looks like that only happens when Amanda is there to correct her when she goes astray. I saw her outburst with Gina in the elevator last week. Something still needs tweaking there.”

“I agree.” Mark said pulling up the video.

“Gina... maybe you are just getting forgetful in your old age.”

“Doctor.”

“Hush.” Samantha holds up a finger.. “You know reviews are later this week and yours will reflect this “forgetfulness”.” 

Mark stops the video as we see Gina looking like she will cry.

“Ugh..” Maria says “So what do we do?” 

“Well I’ve been thinking of something pretty drastic.”

“Well let’s hear it Mark!” 

“Ok Maria, I was thinking about how she’s in diapers and pull-ups fulltime. We’ve adjusted her diet to breastmilk leaving her not particularly needing to eat anything else. So she mostly has limited food. We’ve seen that Amanda has her trained to defecate in the morning and then before her bath at night.”

Mark pauses in his dramatic way.. 

“yyyas?” Maria says...

“I say we change her “schedule” to her needing to “go” within 30 minutes of feeding. That might cause some “uh ohs” further humiliating her.”

“Holy shit Mark.” 

“Well I said it was drastic.” 

“How long will that take to put in effect?” Janet asks.

“At this point the nanobots can do just about anything within 17 hours.”

“Wait, we’re considering this?” Maria says

“Why not? She needs to be a little more on edge and this just might be the “dump” of reality check she needs.” Janet says.

“You got it.” Mark uploads the program.

Back in Samantha’s office the next afternoon:

“All clean!” Amada pats the front of Samantha’s pull-up as she finishes cleaning up up from using her potty. 

“Does Maria ever say anything about all the measurements you give her?”

“Yeah, mostly that you seem completely healthy, you just pee a lot. She runs tests on your pee what? Every couple weeks when we go to the clinic. Everything is fine there too. Your journal is about a repeat everyday. Pee a lot, poop in the morning and at night. Pet your kitty in the shower in the morning... rinse repeat.” 

“Ok. I wish there was something “wrong” so that we could fix me.” Samantha starts looking sad..

“Fix you? Uh! Don’t you like being my sweet girl?”

Samantha starts to smile...

“That’s what I thought. Speaking of, come over here and get this pressure off these boobies!”

Samantha runs to the couch to have her afternoon feeding.

“Ok, all done. Let’s get you in a fresh pull-up so I can go start running that summary report.”

Samantha, in a new pull-up heads over to her desk. 

“You were a thirsty girl today, but I had lots of milk too so it all works out. Like your tummy and my titties are connected!” She starts giggling. 

I’m going to use the restroom and then I’ll come get that report thumbdrive” Amanda says walking out of the office.

“Ok so let’s get this... what’s wrong?”

Samantha is sitting at her desk leaning one way then the other... 

“Um, I, .... I need to poop!” Samantha says holding her tummy.

“What?! You don’t ever need to at work? I don’t,... “ Samantha bends over at her waist at her desk.. “ok! Ok! Hang on!” She grabs her potty and puts it on the floor. “Here, hurry, I don’t want to deal with poop in a potty I sure as hell don’t want to deal with it on your bottom.” 

Samantha dashes for the potty and after just seconds lets out a big sigh... “Ahh” she says. Suddenly embarrassed about pooping in her office she turns beet red and some pee dribbles out...

“Ok, um, we gotta do something about this.” Amanda says picking up the potty. “And the smell.” She adds.

“Ok, this candle should help mask the smell and I’ve put your poop in one of your diaper baggies. We need a permanent solution if this keeps happening. And know my girl, it will.”

It’s early July and Samantha is now pooping 30 minutes after she eats regularly. Mark from IT found an air purifier that eliminates the smell for Samantha’s office under the guise of the air needing to be “sanitized” for the delicate equipment Dr. Johnston is working with on her project. He didn’t ask too many questions and Amanda is certain he’d NEVER guess it was because Samantha poops in her office. 

Wednesday 8AM

“Samantha, I’m going to have to leave for the day.” Amanda says as she walks in the office with coffee for Samantha.

“What? Why? All day?” Samantha doesn’t ask these questions with anger, she’s worried about having her there to take care of her. “Who will take care of you know?”

“My mom was in a wreck and I have to go to the hospital to check on her. I’m sorry.”

“Oh no! No you need to go. I’m sorry I was so selfish about you leaving.” 

“Ok thanks. Um, I didn’t bring any milk with me for you to eat, I thought you know, you’d be getting it from the “tap”. I’m sorry.” 

“It’s ok. I’ll skip a meal or find something around here.” 

“Ok, sorry again.”

“Stop! Go take care of your mom!” 

11AM

“Hey Doctor, would you like to eat with us?” Gina asks Samantha as she’s heading back from the water cooler.

“Oh! Um, sure. What’s for lunch?”

“Well we were thinking that Mexican place on the corner.” Wendy says. “Unless you are above eating somewhere like that.”

“No. I eat Mexican.” Samantha says though in truth it’s been weeks since she’s eaten anything other than breastmilk and bland foods...

“Well then let’s go! Anita said she’d drive. She has a minivan.” Rachel says with a laugh.

1 hour later the group gets off the elevator and head back to their workstations. Samantha walks in her office smiling that she actually had a good lunch with her staff. 

“Knock knock” Gina steps in the room. “Doctor you’d asked about us all meeting to discuss the new Stage IV plans.”

“Oh yeah. Yes. 12:30 work for you?” 

“We will all be there, unless you wanted to wait for Amanda?”

“Hmm, she’s with her mom at the hospital, let me text her, don’t bother everyone with the meeting time till I hear back.”

“Hey, how’s she doing?”

“Hey! I was just about to text you. I’m heading out now. Just some bumps and bruises.”

“Oh that’s great news! I was worried about her.”

“Hey where are we at on that staff meeting about Stage IV?”

“Oh, uh well Gina just asked me if we needed to postpone.”

“No way! I’ll be there shortly!”

“Ok I’ll tell her to get it set up.”

“You’ll ASK her baby... lol”

“Right. I’ll ask her. “

“Speaking of “baby” everything going ok down there?”

“Yes, I’ve only used one pull-up all day.”

“Wow! Great! Ok, see you in a little bit.”

“Gina, Let’s go ahead and plan on 1. Amanda is already on her way back.”

“Will do!” 

1PM

“Doctor? Are you ready?” Wendy asks at the closed door to Samantha’s office

“Just a minute!” Samantha says behind the door... Samantha has her hands full... She’s holding her tummy sitting at her desk. Maybe the spicy Mexican food was a bad idea after all.

1:15PM she comes out of her office to the main conference table.

“There you are” Rebecca says. “All set?”

“Where’s Amanda?!” Samantha practically yells.

Rebecca raises an eyebrow at Samantha’s raised voice “I don’t know, she still isn’t back.”

“You ok over there?” Wendy looks at Gina who for some reason has a smug look on her face.

“Oh... “ Samantha holds her tummy... her forehead has a sheen of sweat on it..

Gina steps over to her.. “Doctor? I hate to say it, but you look like you need to go poop.”

Samantha now has both hands on the table. Gina continues “Well? Go poop if you need to.”

“I.... I... “ Samantha leans forward over the table... “I can’t...” 

“My my, looks like miss high and mighty needs to use the potty.” Gina circles behind Samantha like a lioness stalking prey...

Wendy, Rachel and Rebecca look in astonishment at Gina’s blatant disrespect. 

“Oh I know ALLL about your little secret Sa-Man-Tha.” Gina giggles. “Wanna guess who was in the stall next to you at the Christmas Party?” 

Samantha’s looks at Gina wide eyed

Gina leans in and whispers in her ear “You ruined my velvet shoes with your piss.” 

Rebecca looks at Wendy hoping someone heard her. Wendy and Rachel shrug.. they all missed it.

“So... let’s do some “intellectual reasoning” with our “small minds” girls.” Gina stands Samantha up and unbuttons her jacket pulling it off her shoulders and drops in on a chair.

“Now let’s see, Wendy saw you leaving the clinic where Nurse Ponce said that you needed to wear whatever panties Amanda bought you, and that you wear girls size 12, right Wendy?” 

Wendy just nods her head up and down...

She unbuttons her blouse and pulls it off quickly dropping it on her jacket.

“And then you went from running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to NEVER using the bathroom here at all.”

Gina reaches for the button on Samantha’s pants. 

“And of course *I* know about the Christmas Party...” zipping down her pants. “So I bet I can guess what kind of panties you are wearing now. And I bet I know how I’ll find them when I pull these down.” Grabbing the waistband of her pants. Samantha looks over at Gina with tears rolling down her cheeks..

Gina smiles at her... looks at the rest of the room. “Girls, let’s see what Doctor Brat has on under her professional suit”... 

Samantha looks at the room who is clearly *not* going to help and then to Gina “peese don’t..”

Pushing the slacks down revealing a Disney Princess GoodNite all the girls stifle giggles..

“And I see it’s doing it’s job.” Gina says prodding the wet indicator. 

“I.... I.... I gotta poo-poo.” Is all Samantha says through her tears...

“Then GO!” Gina says. “Go use the toilet.” 

Samantha looks towards the restroom but doesn’t budge. Maria’s command that she doesn’t use toilets too powerful to follow the direction from Gina.

“Well? What are you waiting for girl?” Gina turns her from the table to face her. “It isn’t right for a girl to hold her poop. This is something my grandkids would do. Not a grown woman? What’s wrong with you child? That’s it; you are a child. A little bratty child that pretends to be an adult.. a child tha...”

Samantha’s nervous bottom can’t take anymore. She lets out a long wet fart that turns into a complete emptying of her bowels into her pull-up. It swells to the bursting point not meant for anything more than pee.

Samantha sighs and even has a little smile at the release of her bowels. Then just as quickly she turns beet red looking at her staff staring at her full pull-up starting to sag. 

“What.... The.....Fuck....” Wendy says as if speaking for the whole group.

Samantha is frozen to the spot. Afraid that any movement will cause her pull-up to fail. 

“Well then, I guess we’ve answered all questions.” Gina says flatly. “I never would have thought this..”

“What’s that Gina?” Rachel says

“I’ve spent a career metaphorically wiping noses and bottoms of staff members and supervisors alike. And now it looks like I’m going to have to actually change the diaper of my boss.” Gina leads Samantha to the side of the conference table. “Please tell me you have another pull-up in your office.” 

Samantha just nods “yes”.

“Good. Rachel, go in her office and grab it please. I’d say it’s probably in that pink bag that Amanda is always following her around with.”

Rachel sets the bag on the table next to Samantha who is now laying on her back. The cold table causing her nipples to stiffen. 

Tearing the pull-up from the sides, Gina peels it down between Samantha’s spread legs. Seeing her bare slit Rachel and Rebecca both let out an “Awww” followed by giggles. Wendy just stares at the show. Gina deftly changes her from poopy pants to a fresh diaper. Standing her up she removes her bra and all four women take a moment to see their once “larger than life” director for what she is. A spoiled little brat pretending to be an adult. 

“You know what girls?” Gina has a sly look on her face. “I think our little dictator here needs a subjective review.”

20 minutes later Samantha is tearfully reading Rebecca’s employee review. Gina reviewed the staff but Samantha lined out much of what was written adding derogatory comments of her own before forwarding to HR.

“She’s a generally lazy employee always looking for a way to get out of work.” Sniffle sniffle. “KEEP READING” Gina says sitting on the couch in Samantha’s office. “She, she... OH Please Rebecca, please.!” SHE SAID KEEP READING! Rebecca says in almost a growl, “She is the laziest employee I’ve ever had the displeasure to have on staff. I request dismissal or at least a transfer.” Dropping the file to the floor Samantha crying says “That’s it, that’s all there is.” 

Gina who has moved the couch to the side of the room stands and walks over to Samantha’s office chair “Now It’s Wendy’s turn.” 

Samantha has been over the knee of Rebecca receiving a spanking while reading her review aloud. Wearing nothing but her now wet diaper Samantha stands up and moves out of Rebecca’s way while Wendy takes a seat. 

Samantha begins to lay down across her lap but Wendy stops her. “Not like that. I want you on your knees.” As she slides the chair back to the bookshelf. Samantha drops to her knees in front of Wendy. She reaches for the file “Wait!” Wendy shouts. Reaching down she slides Samantha’s diaper to her knees. Wendy’s mind racing “Fuck it” she says aloud as she slides her chair forward, lifts up her skirt showing her panty less slit puffing with excitement. She has a thick, overgrown bush, Samantha looks at it in awe. “How about *I* read it and you use that forked tongue for something better than your bullshit words.” At that she grabs Samantha by the back of the head and starts rubbing her juices all over her face, using her nose as a phallus. “Now, where were we, oh yes.” reading from her file. “I can’t say enough about the poor work ethic.....”

Everyone watches in shock at Wendy’s way of “coming out” to the staff along with how she is dominating Samamtha.. 

1 hour later Amanda walks off the elevator to see all of the staff at their workstations. Busy as bees. As she makes her way towards Samantha’s office she notices the looks of everyone and then a “uh huh.” From Rachel as she reaches the closed office door. She also saw Samantha’s jacket sitting at the conference table. 

Opening the door she sees Samantha’s chair empty and her couch has been moved. She sees the potty on the floor next to her desk and her diaper bag sitting out in plain view. “What in the world?” She asks the room.

She is startled to hear whimpering from her left and looks over to see Samantha standing in the corner wearing nothing but a sign on her back that says “Potty Princess” and someone has put a little tiara on her head. She has a diaper around her ankles. 

“Samantha? What happened?”

Samantha starts crying anew at the sound of Amanda’s comforting voice and pee pours down to her waiting diaper absorbing all obit a little that splashes on the carpet and wall.

“Mm....Mmm....Mommy!” She cries out through her tears. 

Amanda grabs the naked girl and pulls her to her breasts holding her tight. 

“Baby, I need to get you fixed up and I need you to be a big girl for a minute.” Amanda says grabbing the diaper bag and laying Samantha down. “Now tell me what happened.” Shes quickly putting a diaper on and not seeing her clothes grabs out a onesie dress from the bag. 

“I... I... pooped in my pull-up in front of everyone.” Samantha admits and starts crying again. 

Despite her best efforts to get Samantha ready in a hurry Amanda feels the let down and two dark stains appear on her green silk blouse. “Shit” she says as she looks down.

“Okay, ok, come here.” She pulls open her blouse unsnaps her bra and puts Samantha on her right breast. 

An hour later Samantha is asleep on her couch with her thumb in her mouth softly sucking.

Amanda, as serious as she can look with two dark stains and two very engorged nipples poking out enters the main office area after closing the door.

“Who in the fuck do you people think you are?”

“Now just a minute Amanda.” Gina stands and walks towards her. “She’s had it coming for a year.” 

“Had it coming? Had it coming? She’s been a brat yes. Maybe a little humiliation, sure. But SPANKING her in her own office? And YOU!” Pointing at Wendy, “Making her eat your pussy?” Wendy looks down turning pink cheeked. “You all will be fired and YOU ought to be arrested. Now, the first thing I’m doing is calling Janet. Then I’m calling the pol..” 

“So she didn’t tell you about the video she made?” Rachel steps forward.

“What? What video?”

“Here. Watch this and then tell me what you want to do.” Handing her cellphone

Amanda starts the video showing Samantha on all fours crawling around her office with her diaper at her knees. She is singing a song in a childish voice talking about being a “big girl” and getting to wear panties someday. When she gets around to the camera (being held by Rachel) she says “Mrs Rachel, I was a bad little girl. Will you please spank my big bottom? Maybe I can learn how to be a big girl with your help!” 

The video stops.

“Scroll to the next one.” 

Samantha, now sitting on her potty is vigorously rubbing her quite obvious wet slit while pee dribbles into her potty. “Sammi is a bad girl. Sammi needs to control her temper and control herself! Sammi pees in diapers all night like a baby but she rubs her excited little bald slit every morning like a slut.” She bites her lip as she cums “Oh I wish Mommy was here to see me be so big! I’m cumming for mommy! I’m not just a baby, I’m a big girl too!”

The video stops to Samantha smiling looking down at her slick fingers and giggling.

Amanda hands the phone back. She says nothing and walks to the elevator.

30 minutes later she walks in Samantha’s office to find Samantha grunting on her knees. Amanda doesn’t say anything and just watches her poop in her diaper. 

“All done Sammi?”

“Yeth Mommy!” Samantha says around her thumb.

Amanda silently changes her disposing the used diaper and dirty wipes. “Let’s get you home.” 

Samantha looking at her once terrified staff just waves as she pees a little walking towards the elevator with a thumb in her mouth in her “Cosplay pink magical girl” onesie. Her staff looking at their once terrifying boss walking behind her “Mommy” sucking her thumb. 

Amanda and Samantha hear laughter as soon as the doors shut. Amanda doesn’t bother trying to sneak her boss out of the building today. That time has surely passed. In no time; the entire company will know about her diapers.

“Samantha, why don’t you take off that crown before we reach the lobby?” 

“Cauth I’m ttha Potty Printhess” she says around her thumb. “Mith Gina theth tho.”

Sitting in the car on the way home Samamtha lays her head over and falls sleep. Amanda pulls up Maria’s contact information and makes a call.

In the lab

“I’m sorry Janet, I can’t stay. I have to go talk to Amanda NOW. Maria says picking up her purse.

“What’s going on?” Mark says 

“Well while I was with patients and you two were at the new office location it looks like Gina and the rest of the girls finally got back at Samantha for all her bitching. Better look at the camera feeds. I’m going to make sure Amanda doesn’t come in here with a gun tomorrow.”

Roseland 

“And THAT is why it’s ok Amanda. Do you understand?” Maria finishes talking to Amanda on the couch. 

“I... I guess so. It’s just that Samantha is MINE, I take care of her. And I don’t like the idea of anyone disciplining her but me. They need to understand that.”

“Ok. I will talk with all of them and stress how important it is that you handle all discipline and all feedings and changings ok?”

“Ok. Thanks for helping me Maria.” 

Maria on speaker phone driving 

“Fuck Janet, that was close! I’m driving back now. We gotta make some changes.”

Amanda lays down next to her “Sammi”, unbuttons her blouse and bra and nestles her lips to her nipple. As she sleepily starts nursing Amanda says “That’s right. You are MY baby.” Samantha giggles around her nipple and keeps drinking.

Until Next Time...

• Like 5

Chapter 23: The New Not-So-Normal

In the lab:

“Ok, so what have we learned for last month’s fucking fiasco?” Maria plainly states.

“Well we’ve learned that giving anyone control of a human being based upon pubic hair leads to some sticky situations.” Mark begins.

“We’ve learned that we have put too much focus on Samantha’s body changes and not enough into our original projected goal of attitude improvement.” 

“We’ve learned that Amanda, regardless of any programming is probably the “best” of us.”

“We’ve learned that better controls MUST be in place in regard to having project supervision. In other words, we need a bigger staff, ok, I’m done.” Mark concludes.

“We also learned to NEVER fuck with Gina Belford.” Janet says deadpan serious.

“So Doc, where do you want to go from here?” Maria asks

“Well I hate to say it but as many Um, obstacles we’ve run up against with Samantha Johnston, she’s really improved. I mean we certainly wouldn’t want another project to spin this far out of control but the overall objective has been met. Her attitude is completely changed. Her staff likes coming to work. Her project is already two weeks ahead of schedule after only a month. It’s a very unqualified success.” 

“What do we do now? Start reversing everything to get everyone back to their correct place, and underwear?” Maria laughs. 

“I don’t think so Maria. Did you know that Amanda is dating? The guy doesn’t know about anything yet but she’s going to eventually have to tell him. She and Samantha found a larger house just a mile away from this one and they wouldn’t hear it that maybe they shouldn’t be roommates anymore.” 

“Wow Doctor, I didn’t know about the guy, Samantha told me about the house.”

“So what about the company pool party at your house?” 

“Well for starters Bridget will NOT be attending. I’ve taken that child well in hand.” Janet says with a stern look. “Secondly with everyone knowing about Samantha I don’t see any reason to not host it or leave anyone out.”

In the office:

“Gina thanks for the help with that presentation. I think they liked not hearing me for an hour. Splitting it up between us gave them a break.” 

“Yes ma’am. I’m glad I got to be more involved.”

“How’s everyone doing out there?”

“Well Doctor to be honest, we all miss Wendy. But like Amanda said, she crossed a line and she needed to go. I’m sure she’s doing a good job in Linda’s department.”

“I’ve heard she is.” 

Gina takes her leave and shuts the door knowing it’s time for Dr Johnston’s feeding time.

“Well aren’t you just a sweetie.” Amanda says as Samamtha lays down to nurse.

“Yup! I think everyone is getting along better and it’s all because of you and these!” She says pointing at her diaper. 

“So do you think it’s best to keep wearing those? We can go back to pull-ups baby.”

“No, I don’t see the point. I’m almost always wet and these mean I don’t have to change so much. It’s ok. They kinda make me feel safe and secure, no worries about leaks anymore.” 

“Ok, well if you ever want to try potty training, you know I’ll help.”

Arriving home Amanda sees a package on the porch. “I think it came!” 

Grabbing the package and entering the house she turns to Samantha with a big smile.

“Ok girl! You know the pool party is this weekend right?” 

“I do?”

“And you were so worried about what you could wear since you need your swim diaper?”

“Yes?” 

“Ok! So here’s what I got you!” Opening the package she pulls out the cutest bikini Samantha’s ever seen. It’s got a halter top in white with blue trim and a pink bow on the front. The bottoms are blue with a faux skirt covering the upper thigh. “I love it!” 

“And see, this bottom should cover all or at least most of your swimmer, with your curves and this suit. Aww, it’s just gonna be adorbs!”

“Thank you!” She grabs Amanda hugging her. 

“Now to decide what I’m wearing to deal with these two.” Amanda says looking at her breasts.

“Amanda... are you bringing your new boyfriend to the party?”

“I haven’t decided. I know you are nervous to meet him, that’s why I’ve stayed at his place on nights we go out instead of coming here. But I really like him and I just know you will too.”

“Does he know about those.” Points at her breasts. 

“Well yes silly. He’s noticed that they leak when I’m.... excited.”

“Does he know about these?” Points down at her diaper.

“Not yet.” I’m working us towards that.

“I’m sorry.” 

“For what?”

“Needing these and making it weird for you to have a boyfriend.”

“Oh don’t be silly. You’re my girl right?”

“Yeah.” 

“Well my girl comes first! If he doesn’t understand then he will leave. It’s pretty easy, Now let’s go poop so we can take a bath.”

At the pool party...

“Aren’t you just darling?” Charlotte says as she walks by the pair on the couch in the changing room of the pool. Samantha is nursing from Amanda in her new bikini while Amanda is wearing a “pin up sailor” type bikini. 

The pair rejoin the rest of the party goers out on the deck. Samantha’s swimsuit is a hit, many giving her compliments on her cute figure as well. No one mentions her “swimmer” and Samantha is no longer nervous. 

Walking away from the bar she turns around and runs right into Wendy. 

“Oh I, uh.” (Bladder empties) “Um, hi Wendy.”

“Hi Doctor.” Wendy looks just as embarrassed as Samantha is, though Samantha is nervously trying to cover her cleavage and has her toes turned inward.

“Um I hope you are doing well in your new department. Linda said they all like you there.”

“I do, thanks.”

“Ok, cool.” Samantha starts backing away to leave.

“Hey Doctor.,” Wendy says moving closer to her former boss. 

“Uh... yes?” 

“I just wanted to say.”

“NOTHING, you wanted to say nothing... come on Samantha.” Amanda grabs her hand and pulls her away.

“Come on, let’s go swim.” Amanda says smiling at Samantha. 

Nightfall and most of the party goers have already left. 

“She out huh?” Janet says watching Samantha sleeping on a lounge chair by the pool. 

“Yeah, I went ahead and changed her over to a regular diaper. I don’t think anyone noticed. I know she didn’t.” Amanda laughs at the sleepy girl.

“That’s really cute.”

“Oh thanks. She loves her new wardrobe.”

Samantha is wearing a pair of pink “babydoll overalls” with a short white t-shirt, her diaper is easily exposed at the buckles.

“My, that looks like a THICK diaper.”

“They are, but she pees a lot. They are perfect. AND they are really cute so she likes them even more.”

“Wanna just stay here tonight? Your date is still chatting with Maria and her husband.”

“Umm, could he stay!?”

“Of course.” 

“Then ok.”

“Ok, you get him and I’ll take care of this little cutie.”

30 minutes later and Amanda is walking out of the bathroom in one of Janet’s negligés. Her boyfriend Nick looks like his eyes are about to come out of his head looking at her.

“Damn baby!” He finally says.

“Yeah, this is all Charlotte could find. Let’s just say that Janet is much smaller than me.”

The champagne colored satin material is stretched to the max trying to contain her curves. Her areolas are peeking out of the top and sides of the small triangles leading to thin straps over her shoulders. Her breasts have pushed the front of the gown up and out making what should be a thigh length gown stop just below her sex on the front and you can see the bottom curve of her ass in the back. 

As she sits down in the bed, Nick sees a bead of milk break the surface of the material. “You’re leaking baby.” 

“Oh I know.” She reaches for a towel by the bed and pulls the top down to try to stop the flow.

“So Maria was talking to me outside.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. She said you started lactating a while ago and that you donate your milk to the woman’s center.”

“That’s right.”

“I think it’s awesome. That’s really sweet of you.”

“Lemonade from lemons, well more like melons.” She says with a laugh.

“Um anyway Javier mentioned your roommate Samantha has special needs or something?” 

“What? No, she isn’t handicapped?” 

Nick laughs, “No, that’s not what they meant. She’s in diapers and you take care of her.”

“Uh Um well ok, see...”

“It’s ok! Maria explained it all.” He leans over and kisses her, “Now, let’s see if you leak down here as much as you’re starting to leak up here.” He says sliding one hand to her slit and another to her right breast. “Hmm, getting there.”

An hour later:

Down the hall Samantha wakes with a start. “Amanda?” She calls out in the dark room. 

“Amanda?” She says quieter a little nervous about waking up in a dark room... 

Her nervousness runs straight to her bladder and it empties into her diaper. 

“Amanda!” She calls out louder.

She starts crying in the unfamiliar dark room.

“Hey hey! It’s ok, I’m right here.” Amanda runs to her side. 

“I wath athleep on your lap and then I woke up in the dark alone!” She says around her thumb.

“Baby, what did I say about sucking your thumb? Where’s your little bunny buddy? 

“I don’t know. I wasn’t in here when I went to sleep.” 

“Ok, let’s find a light, there we go!” Flipping the switch. “Now there is your diaper bag. Let’s get your bunny.” Reaching in her bag she pulls out a pink paci with a bunny on it. “Here baby.”

Samantha starts sucking on it. 

“Ok now, I’ll leave a light on for you. Go to sleep.”

“Can’t I thleep withh you?”

“Not tonight baby. Nick’s in my bed.” 

Samantha pouts, but lays her head down. 

“Ok goodnight.” 

“Goodnight” 

Samantha wakes again to the sun peeking in her window. She lays there for a bit looking around the room. 

“I’m not thaying in here anymore.” She climbs out of bed her diaper very saggy from being so full and heads out of the door to find Amanda. 

“Oh my God baby! Yes, yes, right there!” Amanda says as she’s riding cowgirl on Nick. Suddenly they both start laughing “You trying to drown me?” Amanda looks down to see milk is all over Nick’s chest some has sprayed the headboard, the pillows, his face, it’s everywhere. 

“Maybe, but death by drowning on my tits wouldn’t be the worst way to go.” She starts sliding back and forth again.

“Mmmm, that’s it baby. Right there.” She says “Yeah right there I’m about to.. to... CUM. Oh God that’s it... oh Nick, God, that is great!”

“Hmph” breaks the moment.

Both look over to see Samantha standing next to the bed watching. 

She starts sucking on her paci really hard when they both look at her. 

“Uh, do I need to get up or what’s going on?” He says to Amanda.

“What is it Sammi?” 

“I’m wet and I’m really hungry. You didn’t give me milky last night and I want it now.” She plops her paci back in her mouth. 

“We’ll come here and let’s get you changed. Actually, let me nurse you first.”

Samantha is laying with her head on Amanda’s lap nursing. Nick is watching from his side of the bed with curiosity. “Does that hurt?” Looking at Samantha feeding. “No, it actually feels pretty good. They get so full they hurt.” 

Samantha is fed and she’s cuddling with Amanda who is laying in the middle of the bed with Nick to the right. 

“So now we wait.” She whispers to Nick

“For?”

“She will have to poop soon.”

“And you change her after that?” 

“Yup. This is our morning routine.” 

“Is it gross?”

“Not really, I mean, it’s poop but hers is mostly my breastmilk so it’s not too bad, either way, you’ll find out soon.”

“Ok, she’s all done, can you hand me her diaper bag?”

Nick passes the bag over Samantha laying on her back with her onesie pulled up and her diaper folded down. 

Samantha looks at Nick getting embarrassed about what he must think seeing her bare mound, a wet and dirty diaper, and she’s grown! But she notices that he isn’t really looking at her as anything other than a little girl getting changed by her mommy. 

“All cleaned and changed baby!” Amanda says snapping her onesie closed. 

“So what did you think? Gross, not gross?”

“I mean it was cute. You two are just adorable.” Nick says leaning in for a kiss. 

“Ok little girl. I’m not wearing clothes under these sheets so I need you to step out or close your eyes so I can get up.” Nick says to Sammi. She closes her eyes and starts sucking really fast on her paci. 

“I like him mommy.” She says when he shuts the bathroom door.

“I do too. And honestly I can’t believe how good he was about all of this.”

Until Next Time...

• Like 6

Chapter 24: One Happy Family..

It’s been 6 months since the pool party. Amanda is standing in a wedding gown looking at herself in the mirror before heading down the aisle.

Samantha is standing next to her as her Maid of Honor. “You look great!” 

Her white gown is a princess style with sequins on the bodice and enough toile to make a Disney Princess jealous. Her massive breasts look quite elegant in this dress. She’s wearing heels “Thank God Nick is 6’4” she says looking at how much she towers over Samantha. 

“You look very grown-up.” She says.

While Amanda looks like she’s about to be crowned, Samantha looks like she’s about to walk on the set of a Spy movie. Her red dress shows some cleavage, has a fitted waist and a slim form fitting “pencil skirt”. It was altered to make room for the diaper she has on underneath. 

“Ok, I’m heading out there. See you in a minute!” 

Amanda laughs “Samantha.” 

“Ugh” she hands Amanda her bunny buddy.

“You can’t have your paci at the wedding silly.”

The wedding is beautiful, everyone says Amanda is the happiest bride. Nick, looks like he’s in heaven with his new wife. He’s dancing with Samantha looking like he’s dancing with the flower girl with the height difference.

Back home Amanda walks Maria through taking care of Samantha while they are on their honeymoon. 

“There’s plenty of breastmilk frozen or in the fridge. She didn’t drink as much at night as the morning. And make sure she poops! The more she goes here the less you have to deal with in public! God nothing like changing her at the mall or a store!” 

“Amanda! She’s in good hands. We’ve all got your back!” Maria says as she walks to her car. “You two lovebirds just enjoy yourselves! Oh and Nick?” “Yes ma’am?” “Suckle those sexy Mommy Milkers! You know, do that girl right!” She jumps in her car and cranks up some Chris Brown... 

Amanda and Nick just laugh as she drives away. 

Later that night..

Samantha is laying on her back nursing from Amanda while Nick sits on the other side stroking her naturally platinum blonde hair. “You did great Sammi” he tells her as she’s starting to drift off... 

Amanda nods to the diaper bag while she switches nipples for Samantha to nurse.

Nick sets everything out and walks to the kitchen to get a diaper baggy.

Walking in the room Samantha just finished pushing out the last of her poop. 

“We ready?” He asks.

“Yup. Let me move her”

“No baby, I got it.” 

“You sure?”

“Yup. I’ve watched you so long I think I know the drill.”

Nick pulls the tapes from her diaper and then lifts her legs. His size makes short work of getting Samantha’s diaper area cleaned, powdered, and encased in a fresh pink diaper. He holds up a pink t-shirt but Amanda shakes her head so he lays it by the bed. “Just in case she wakes up and wants it.”

Amanda smiles at his thoughtfulness. “You’re gonna make a great daddy someday baby.” She says smiling at him, and leaning to kiss Samantha goodnight. “I love you baby.”

“I thought I already was?” He says leaning down and kissing Samantha on her cheek. “Goodnight sweet girl, I love you.” He says as he stands up. 

As they walk towards the door they hear a sleepy little voice say around her paci, “I wuv you too daddy.” 

The End

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...