LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Active work environments and Diapers

I work in a factory type environment but it often requires a lot of moving around and walking.

I don’t limit fluids, in fact I try to drink 4 bottles of water on my 8 hour shifts. I wear a mega max to work and don’t normally change at work. I’m normally able to judge by lunch if I need to change and as long as I’m not staying late or coming in early I’m good with not changing.

if I’m working overtime however I normally will change, I do know my diaper will hold but for me the bulk and trying to keep smells down is worth it to just change at lunch.

On 2/8/2023 at 11:50 PM, SunOfSheep said:

I work in a factory type environment but it often requires a lot of moving around and walking.

I don’t limit fluids, in fact I try to drink 4 bottles of water on my 8 hour shifts. I wear a mega max to work and don’t normally change at work. I’m normally able to judge by lunch if I need to change and as long as I’m not staying late or coming in early I’m good with not changing.

if I’m working overtime however I normally will change, I do know my diaper will hold but for me the bulk and trying to keep smells down is worth it to just change at lunch.

Yeah I end up changing at lunch time, if I don't I normally am almost ready to leak by the time it time to head home. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I change in our bathroom at work. My supplies are in the bathroom in a locking soft file folder thing. Fits 1 case of diapers, wipes, cream, and disposal bags. It doubles as a supply closet so no one says anything. Otherwise, I would carry a backpack. I used to double bag Heaven Scent bags until I found the ones below.

I change every 2-4 hours or more if I have a BM. Speaking of... time to change!

I wear white snappies from Tykables as my undershirt. Been 24/7 for over a year no issues at work. I also teach classes in the evenings and interact with many people throughout the day.

document bag

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HJ3L4T8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

plastic smell proof diaper disposal bags (these are great)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F73V866/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's an idea that might work for some... I attended an all-day event last year, where parking was quite a ways from the place, so running back to the car for a diaper change wasn't practical. Also, there were two security check points to go thru, AND they didn't allow bags or backpacks. So bringing a spare diaper would be a problem. 

I knew that being in the same diaper all day, I'd probably leak. So my plan was "Boosters!"  Inside my ConfiDry 24/7 diaper, I put a booster pad, which was about 4" x 15". I don't recall the brand, but like many booster pads, they are pretty thin when dry, but swell up pretty thick when wet.  I was wearing long-legged cargo pants, with the big pockets on each leg. These pockets are not big enough for a disposable diaper, but a folded booster pad fits just fine.

During the day, when my booster pad got full, I'd slip into the restroom, lower my diaper and swap out the wet pad with a dry one. Granted, the diaper was somewhat wet from the flow-thru pad, but it never got to the point of leaking. Along with wearing plastic pants over my diaper/pad combo, I got thru the day with no issues.

• 1 month later...

I have a few issues when trying to wear a diaper in an active work environment.

1. When your very active ( ike lawn care or orderfilling), the amount of water you drink end up being sweat, and your urine become dehydrated (the yellow pee). Therefore your diaper will have a hard time absorbing you dehydrated urine and it's barly enough in general.

And 2. The diaper chaffing... so uncomfortable, especially when it's soggy