LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CATHETER Help

Hi,

I want to give catheters a go to feel what its like to have no control. Can someone recommend a link ideally to amazon where i can buy what i need to get started.

Catheters are a prescription item , I don’t know anyplace on Amazon that sells them . There is a website called allegro medical .Com that sells medical products with requiring a script , I am on there mailing list and get frequent sales info and promos like free shipping and such.

Hi.

You might get lucky on ebay but getting harder and harder to find in UK. 

I now use https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-ableitend-deriving/katheter

Postage is a bit expensive but as the catheters are so cheap it balances out. 

I buy 10 at a time and works out a lot cheaper than buying 10 on Ebay IF you can find them on there.

Hope that helps 

Make sure you get the right one: Length min. 33cm if you are male, diameter I would probably start with CH12 or CH14, balloon size I would go for a smaller size: 10 ml to reduce the chance of bladder spasms. Also you'll need a set for inserting of the foley catheter (that will comprise of a syrinch for in/deflating the balloon, sterile gloves, lubricant, etc.).

You may also want to look at pre-lubricated catheters like the Hollister VaPro Pocket Plus or the Coloplast Speedcath Flex. Nelaton are the ones with a normal tip. Tiemann have a special tip to pass the enlarged prostate more easily. There are also flex tips (Coloplast) - however I find those a less comfortable to use. Pre lubricated intermittent caths are simple to use but do give you the feeling of inserting and having a cath in. Of course, you can't keep those in for long.

One thing to note is that having the cath in you don't feel the urine coming out. It's just the diaper that gets wetter and needs changing after some time. I know there are people that have made some holes in the catheter tube (at about 8-10 cm below the tip). That way the urine passes the bladder sphincter freely but the urine will flow down the urethra outside the cath tube to some degree. That may give you some extra sensation. I haven't tried any of this though - and of course everything is at your own risk. I just use the intermittent caths to reduce retention because of an enlarged prostate...