LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 3 12/19

7 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

O.O Oh wow! Thanks!

You might want to use 'shift + enter' instead of enter between lines there. Maybe do two columns there too like I've done. That came out rather long... Glad to help though! ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

You might want to use 'shift + enter' instead of enter between lines there. Maybe do two columns there too like I've done. That came out rather long... Glad to help though! ?

I don't see an option to make columns. Also, shift+enter just combines the links all into one link all for the very first linked story.

41 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

I don't see an option to make columns. Also, shift+enter just combines the links all into one link all for the very first linked story.

It may react differently since I'm on a mac... you need to avoid doing actual paragraph marks. I may not have done it with columns, might have just done it with spaces and lined things up... been a while since I edited mine. What you did definitely helped there.  ?

59 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It may react differently since I'm on a mac... you need to avoid doing actual paragraph marks. I may not have done it with columns, might have just done it with spaces and lined things up... been a while since I edited mine. What you did definitely helped there.  ?

I'm on a PC and that's the best I could do. But I likes it, so thanks so much for teaching me how to do it!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...