LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting while driving?

4 hours ago, messybutt2 said:

I'm a truck driver and I'm always diapered I'd that helps answer your question.  Plastic pants and a thick diaper with a booster helps out . I've yet to have a leak.  My go to diapers are rearz and their overnight boosters are amazing. 

Just curious.  When you have to change diapers when out on the road, do you have a sleeper cab to change diapers in or do you have to use a truck stop or rest area and go inside to change?

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Just curious.  When you have to change diapers when out on the road, do you have a sleeper cab to change diapers in or do you have to use a truck stop or rest area and go inside to change?

I'm actually home everyday so I don't typically have to change . My diaper lasts me all night until I get home in the morning.  Thick diapers boosters and plastic pants help a lot. So far no leaks though. 

• 2 weeks later...

one thing that I find that helps wetting while driving is to use cruise control.  I try to keep both legs relaxed.  it seems to be harder to go when my legs are moving.  another thing that works for me is drinking lots of coffee then waiting 45-50 minutes.

• Like 1

One of the things I haven't conquered in my diaper wearing life is wetting while driving. It seems I have to life my bottom off the seat to do it. Yesterday afternoon as we sat waiting for our online ordered food to be brought out I had a small surprise. Being diapered and just sitting there I was already relaxed and I actually wet moderately. I know it's not the same as going down the highway at 70mph but it's a start.

• Like 1